Payback

by Phantom
rating: ***+mobhp


Author's note: This is an RID fanfic. Extra warnings for incest in this one (ewwww)!

“Mmmm,” Optimus Prime sighed luxuriously in his sleep, shifting and turning over. It felt so good to linger in recharge, mind unclouded by the worries of the day. A silent peal of warning went off in his head when he found he couldn't move! His optics shot online instantly. Looking above him, he found that he was indeed trapped, his hands shackled securely above him to the head of his recharge berth.

A sensation between his legs caught his attention, and he looked down. If he was surprised before, he was certainly downright shocked now! A strong white hand held his swelling blue erection in a firm grip, a thumb leisurely rubbing the sensitive head. A *male* hand. Wide optics, shocked beyond belief, locked on a very familiar, smirking face.

“Magnus!” Optimus managed to choke out. “What's the meaning of this?”

Ultra Magnus' smirk grew even wider. “You're awake. Good. Now the real fun can begin.”

“Fun?!” Optimus did not even want to think about what Magnus' twisted idea of fun would be. “Magnus, you've got nothing to gain by shackling me to my bed! Just let me go and I'll forget the whole thing. It's not too late.”

Magnus laughed, passing his thumb once more over his brother's aroused interface tip, his captive suppressing a gasp. “Now that would definitely spoil my fun, and I've only just gotten started! I've dreamt of this moment a long time, dear brother. At long last, *you* are finally under *my* control!” The grin threatened to wrap around his head.

A worried look crossed Prime's exposed features, his mask lying next to his codpiece on the floor. “But I – I never tried to control you, Magnus! We were equals back then, and we still are now! Please let me go!”

“Not after I've gone to all this trouble!” Magnus exclaimed. “I had to sneak past the monitoring cameras and crack the code to your quarters just to get in here. I'm not -leaving until I get what I came for.” Optimus cast him another troubled glance, and Magnus relished the control that was at last in his grasp, his own interface tingling, aroused by what was to come.

Skillfully, the blue and white mech began to work his brother's impressive endowment, slowly sliding his fist up and down the firm pole. A small drop of precum formed at the tip, and he smeared it with his thumb. This might not take long – he wanted this to last, but was not surprised by the reaction he was getting. “Desperate, aren't we?” Magnus whispered in a conspiratorial tone in Prime's audial sensor, smiling in triumph as Optimus shifted and held back a moan. “I've noticed there are no Transformer femmes on planet Earth. That kind of isolation gets to a guy after awhile, doesn't it? I bet you've been wearing out your porn collection trying to make up for it. Just as I hoped.” His voice grew husky, nearly seductive. “You won't be able to resist me for long.”

Optimus tried to fight down the wave of need that threatened to swamp him. “Magnus, you're my brother! This is wrong; you shouldn't do this!” he protested.

Magnus seemed unconcerned. “It's nothing we haven't done before.”

“But we were just kids back then! We were experimenting, we didn't know what that slag we were doing!” Optimus protested.

“You sure weren't complaining when I sucked you off in front of Elita and Aurora!” Magnus felt the heat rise to his nether regions at the memory of their mates squealing in delight as he had slowly sucked Optimus to climax all those years ago.

His brother looked unconvinced. “That's only so they would let us watch them together, and you know it!”

“It was worth it! 'Sides, I got you to blow me too, so don't give me the innocent routine. Now shut up; I'm tired of hearing you flap your vocalizer.” He grasped Prime's chin and slanted his lips down hard. Optimus melted under the forceful kiss, returning the pressure despite himself. Oh, it felt so damn good to be touched after all this time! There were times he wanted it so bad he thought he'd go crazy! His interface throbbed hotly in Magnus' strong, sure grip, precum dribbling down the shaft, only serving to slick his pole. He groaned deeply, the sound ending in a whimper as that skilled thumb stroked the sweet spot on the underside of the tip. He found himself rocking his hips against Magnus leaning atop him and mentally scolded himself. 'Stop it! You're playing right into his hands! He gives you a squeeze, and all of a sudden you want to cum your brains out?! Nothing good can come of this, so just stop already!' His traitorous body ignored his commands, enraptured by the divine sensations that his own brother was giving him. The forbidden nature of it all, including the shackles, only gave his arousal a delicious razor edge.

Magnus smirked around Prime's mouth, enjoying every moment of erotic torture that he was giving. It had been all too easy to snare Optimus in his web – the poor guy was so sex-starved he would probably screw a maintenance bot at this point! His free hand caressed the red chest underneath him, feeling the Matrix energy stored there. It should have been his from the beginning, but it seemed that fate had not entirely cheated him. Optimus may possess the Matrix, but Magnus could still channel its energies. Still, Optimus had to pay, and that's what Magnus was here for right now.

Feeling the amount of precum that had oozed over his hand, Magnus realized that his brother had to be close. His hand sped up, his second hand moving down to caress the head and deliver the maximum amount of stimulation. Optimus cried out lustfully against his mouth, trembling as his cock swelled. Almost there… almost….

Magnus drew back, hand clenching around the base of the erection, stopping the orgasm at its source. Optimus gave a disappointed cry, fixing him with a hurt and betrayed look. 'Now you know how it feels to be denied!' Magnus thought savagely. Aloud he said, “Not so fast… you don't want this to end so early, do you?”

“I… um….” Why was it so damn hard to think? All he wanted to do was hump that wonderful hand until he screamed! Nothing else mattered!

Magnus waited patiently for the anticipatory spasms to die down. “That's better,” he purred. “Mustn't be too impatient.” His own cord pressed against his codpiece, seeking release, but he left it alone for now. This was about another kind of pleasure. An evil smile crossed his features as he knelt and slowly took the excited, damp blue tip in his mouth.

Optimus shot off the bed as far as his cuffs would allow, a wordless cry of pleasure escaping him. He didn't care what Magnus would do to him later; this was so much better than anything he'd felt in a long, long time! Magnus set to work, going slowly but seductively. He sucked gently on the head, then slid down incrementally until he had taken as much as he could into his mouth, fist wrapped around the remainder. He puckered his lips and sucked away powerfully, creating what had to be some mind-boggling sensations. His victim was now crying out shamelessly, gasping and moaning, overwhelmed. 'If the Autobots could only see him now!' Magnus thought in amusement, picturing their reactions to the shocking scene. Ah yes, he was about ready again, judging from the way the burning rod in his mouth was throbbing and jerking. He waited for precisely the right moment, then pulled away and gripped the base of the erection forcefully. Optimus twitched and writhed, face screwed up, so ready for release. “N-no! Don't stop!” he cried. His body was screaming for climax!

Magnus merely gave him another evil grin, wondering just how far he could take this. He was pretty close himself, his brother's cries and desperate thrashing proving to be a much greater turn-on than he remembered. It was true: power was indeed an aphrodisiac. This time he relented, sighing contentedly as he slipped off his covering and slowly began to fondle himself, giving Optimus a very good show. His brother's gaze locked on his massaging hand with a desperate hunger, pleading silently for it to touch him as well. It was really so amusing, seeing Optimus Prime so desperate for interface he'd take a blowjob from his own brother to satisfy his lust. Of course, that had been the plan all along.

Magnus returned his attention to the jutting blue erection, noting how taut it was. With all the attention it had received so far, it was swollen beyond belief, every sensor alive. He gave Optimus the barest of tickles, each motion producing a gasp or an erotic whimper. He ran the protrusion along his lips, enjoying the shudder that ran throughout the entire red frame. The suction formed around it very slowly, teasing him beyond belief. Magnus worked it like it was the finest Energon candy he had ever tasted. The climax approached so quickly he was unprepared and clamped down just in time. Optimus actually screamed in frustration, jerking his hips violently, trying to throw off the grip that was thwarting his release. “No! No, let go!” he begged, tears beginning to form at the corners of his amber optics.

Magnus' optics flickered slightly as his own erection twitched, neglected in his hand. “Beg me,” he purred, relishing every nuance of his brother's desperation.

“Please, Magnus!” he gasped immediately, shoving aside his pride.

“Please what?” This was really getting to him! His entire being thrummed with delight.

“Please, please Magnus, make me cum! Oh Primus, I need it so bad!” Now he *was* crying, tears flowing down his proud face. He didn't care! “I'll do anything!”

“Anything?” Magnus thought he would cum himself, right there on the spot, on hearing that word. *This* was what he wanted, to have his self-righteous, smug, superior brother begging at his mercy, willing to do anything. Optimus was humbled, humiliated, brought to tears, exactly as he deserved. Putty in his hands.

A stab of dread hit, but Optimus pushed it rudely aside. “Anything at all! Please, Magnus, I can't bear it a second longer! Please, let me cum, now!”

He went absolutely wild when Magnus slipped his over-stimulated rod back in his mouth and sucked hard. He threw his head back and screamed, feeling his release swell to an unbearable, irrevocable point. If he were denied now, he would simply explode! His erection swelled to unbelievable proportions, held suspended for one agonizing second, and Magnus shoved one finger deep inside the tight, tiny auxiliary recharge hole in his rear, and he finally exploded into orgasm. Magnus pulled away, stroking the organ as it spurted load after massive load onto the Autobot leader's chest. The cum flew everywhere: on the berth, on the floor, on the walls. Optimus screamed until he thought his vocals would short out. Each squirt felt so good he thought he would die!

Magnus milked the cock in his hand until the last drop of cum had been wrung out, then he stood over his brother, his own blue erection twitching with barely restrained release. The thought of what he was about to do pushed him over the edge, and he came violently, spraying his load all over Prime's face. Optimus tried to turn his head away, but Magnus was a very good shot, and the restraints would not let him move out of range. Magnus moaned in delight, spurting a few extra times at the scene. It had all been so much better than his fantasies!

When his rod began to deflate, he concealed it behind his armor and fixed his drained brother with a triumphant look. “You promised me anything, Optimus. I'll be collecting on that, someday soon.” He turned and sauntered towards the door, his every movement radiating glee.

“Wait! Magnus, release me!” Optimus cried. “You can't leave me like this!”

Magnus laughed out loud, jingling the cuff keys tauntingly. “Who says I can't?” He walked out the door, Prime's pleas cut off behind him. The cuffs were of a weak, shoddy material, and Optimus should have no problem pulling them apart. However, he would have some very awkward moments – shackled, exposed, covered with his own cum on his chest and Magnus' on his face – until he realized that he could handle the problem without calling for help. His features twisted into a sly grin, wondering how Optimus would deal with being goaded into what had to have been the most intense orgasm of his entire life by his own brother.

His interface felt warm and satisfied beneath its covering. He had not cum that hard in a very long time. Torturing Optimus was very arousing! Now, the favor that Prime owed him… that would be exciting indeed!

The End

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive