Burning Desires

by Phoenix
rating: **+op

Elita One heard the knock at her office door, giving an affirmative grunt without looking up from what she was busily typing on her database. The door opened and the person stepped in, but Elita did not immediately look up. She typed the last paragraph of the document then casually glanced up, "Optimus?!". She stared at him as he stood rigidly in front of her desk, his optics unusually bright and fixed directly on her surprised ones, "I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was you......." she trailed off as her lover stalked around her desktop until he was standing beside her, his penetrating gaze never leaving hers. He was so tall that she had to lean back in her chair and tilt her head up to look at him.

Prime said nothing, merely lifting a hand to gently caress her cheek. Elita closed her optics and sighed softly, rubbing her face against his stroking hand. She knew exactly what he was here for. She let him grasp her arms and pull her up right, holding her against his chest. The femme commander could feel the intense heat radiating from him, it sent her own arousal sky rocketing. With one hand, she reached up and splayed her fingers over his mask, feeling for the pressure points and removing it easily. It fell to the floor from her suddenly nerveless fingers as he leaned down and slanted his mouth across hers, his hands caressing the small of her back.

When Elita had recovered some of her disarrayed consciousness from the power of his lips on hers, she began to move away from him and towards her desk, figuring he would want to do what they always did when in each other's offices. She was stopped by his hand on her forearm, "No," Prime shook his head and returned her to his embrace. Elita stared up at him, puzzled, her palms flat on his masculine chest, "Then what?", she asked.

"I need ......I *want*....something else..." Prime shook his head, frustrated, trying to explain what he didn't know himself. He urgently wanted to mate with her, but he couldn't think of what position he wanted, 'Of all the times to have a CPU fault,' he thought wryly to himself.

Elita One grinned then sank to her knees, her optics coming to rest on the codpiece directly in front of her. Prime gasped as she reached out and carefully removed it, setting it to one side and running a finger down the engorged length of his fierce erection. His legs shook slightly when she leaned forward and slipped his maleness between her lips, exploring him with her tongue while he groaned and shuddered at her attentions. The sensations whenever she did this to him were always unbelievable. Sometimes he even argued with himself that it was better than being inside of her. But he knew that when he finally did slide between her eager legs and drive into her, that *that* was the best.

Right now he wasn't thinking any of that, all he could concentrate on was her mouth on his interface. He placed his trembling hands on her shoulders, watching with avid optics as he made small thrusts and his erection appeared and disappeared between the lips of Elita One. The femme let him slip out of her mouth until just the head was barely grazing her lips, then she licked at it, sliding the tip of her tongue all around the sensitive head and listening to the cries of pleasurable agony from the male standing above her. When she saw his thighs tremble and felt small spasms begin to travel the length of his interface, she knew he was about to shoot his load. Quickly, she grasped the root of him in one hand and let him drive the rest of his staining erection past her lips.

Optimus Prime howled, his head thrown back and his hips pumping furiously against Elita's mouth, hot ejaculate spewing forth at such a rate that she was hard pressed to swallow it all. Some of it dribbled out of the side of her lips and ran down her jaw.

Finally, Prime slowed down, slipping out of her mouth with a groan and collapsing slowly to his knees. Elita wrapt her arms around his waist as he rested his head on her shoulder and returned her embrace, listening lovingly to his rapid panting. For the moment she was satisfied that he had found his own release even though she had not found hers, 'That will come later.' The couple simply held each other on their knees, until Prime got the strength to lift her in his arms and carry her to his private quarters, willing and eager to return the favour she had just done him..........

The End

Anyone want part two? Anyone want so slap me over the head? Uh....forget that!
send fan mail to Phoenix

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive