Close Encounters

by Phoenix
rating: ***+op

Notes: Hi guys. For this fic I thought up a sister for Ultra Magnus. Albeit, a long lost sister, or one who left Cybertron a long time ago. Whatever, I wanted to make this one a bit more interesting, so sue me!

Optimus Prime rested his chin on his hand and stared out at the milling crowd. He was incredibly bored. Usually his girlfriend, Elita-1, would be able to amuse him or provide stimulating conversation but not this week. She was off on a short holiday with some of her femmes, leaving him all by himself to cope with the influx of tourists and sticky beaks during Autobot City's 'Open Week'. He had tried to sneak off to somewhere peaceful, but Ultra Magnus had caught him before he could get away in a shuttle. Magnus had just about hauled him back by his antennae and insisted that he hang around to be gawked at by his fans who would no doubt be dying to see him and get an autograph or two.

He sighed again and switched hands under his chin, sweeping his optics over the ever widening crowd. A flash of blue caught his attention and he narrowed his optics to get a better view. The blue gradually came into focus. It was a femme! 'A gorgeous looking femme.....'. She was talking and laughing animatedly with a group of friends. Prime felt his energon pump hammer in his chest, she was stunning!

He had never seen anything like her. As she walked in his direction, he allowed his optics to traverse her body. With excitement, he saw she wore an Autobot symbol, 'An Autobot? I've never seen her before, I would remember her if I had!'. She had long, sleek legs which appeared to go on forever. Her waist was tiny, Optimus was sure he could easily encircle its width with his hands. And her breasts, oh boy......

"Prime...".Optimus didn't hear the voice calling him. His whole attention was locked on the unknown femme. Her entire body was like a fantastic, wonderous, god-like vision. She was too far away for him to get a clear look at her face but he tried anyway, leaning out over the balcony railing.......

"Optimus! Wake up!" He was snapped out of his reverie by Ultra Magnus waving his hand in front of his face. "Huh? What? Oh. Hello Magnus, ah...whats the problem?". Magnus smiled wryly, he had seen what his commander was staring at so rapturously. "No problem, you were a little distracted, thats all." Optimus stood up straight and folded his arms nonchalantly, "Distracted? Me? I was just..um...." he tailed off, not wanting to admit to what he had been doing.

"Perving on a femme," Magnus finished for him with a smirk. Optimus ducked his head, embarassed. The city commander laughed, "Don't worry, I won't tell. Besides, I know who she is." Optimus perked up immediately, "You do? Who is she?! Where does she come from? Whats her name? How come -" Ultra Magnus held up his hands to stop the outburst, "Whoa! Calm down!" he smiled broadly, "Why are you so interested anyway? Something wrong with Elita these days?"

Optimus scowled, "No, no. Of course not. Don't you dare mention any of this to her or I'll -"

Ultra Magnus grinned and nodded reassuringly, "I won't, cool your sensors! Well, do you want to know who she is or what?"

Prime got excited again, "Yes! She's an Autobot isn't she? I saw the symbol, but I've never seen her before." Magnus leant on the railing next to him and looked out. He couldn't see her anymore but he could make a pretty good guess where she had gone. He turned his head to the impatiently waiting Optimus Prime, "Her name is Zephyr. She's my sister." Stunned, Optimus Prime stared at his old friend,

"Your.....your....Oh my god." Magnus smiled, "Yes. Now you would be wanting to know why you have never heard of her? That's a bit of a complicated and long story. Suffice to say, she wanted no part of the war and left a long time ago." He looked down at his hands, "we had a bit of a fight actually. Now she has her own life on another planet. We only started communicating to each other a short time ago. She decided to come for a visit."

Optimus was overwhelmed, he had no idea about any of this. 'Magnus' sister?! And I just admitted to perving on her! Oh shit.....'. Magnus could make a good guess what Optimus was thinking.

"Its alright," he said reassuringly, "I'm not mad at you, I'm used to your kind of reaction to her. She is quite stunning and usually has a pack of males following her wherever she goes." Optimus managed to look sheepish. "C'mon, I'll introduce you. She said she wanted to meet you, actually."

* * * * *

Ultra Magnus led a nervous Optimus Prime to his quarters. He knocked on the door, "Zeph, its me. Can I come in?". Optimus could hear her moving towards them, then the door whooshed back and the god-like vision Optimus had seen earlier was standing right in front of him. Up close she was even more stunning. She was a sapphire blue colour, trimmed with grey and a purplish-red tone.

Zephyr smiled and Optimus felt like he was being smiled at by Primus himself. "Hi Mags," she said happily and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She then turned to Prime and looked him up and down, "You look familiar," she said questioningly, her head cocked to one side. Optimus couldn't speak, his vocal circuitry was frozen, as was the rest of his body. The only part of him wide awake was his interface, which had become erect and was straining against his codpiece.

Magnus gestured to his commander, "Zeph, meet Optimus Prime. Prime, this is Zephyr, my sister." Zephyr smiled at him and Optimus felt his interface stiffen even more. Even though no one could see the disobediant part of Prime's anatomy, he was mightily embarrassed.

The rest of Optimus visit with Zephyr passed in a blur. Afterwards, he vaguely remembered making polite conversation but he could not for the life of him recall what he had said.

* * * * *

Optimus Prime lay on his and Elita's recharge bed in their shared quarters. It was now in the wee hours of the morning. He had visited Zephyr with Magnus many hours ago but his erection had not gone down one inch. It was becoming very uncomfortable. He could not sleep.

"I wish Elita was here....." he muttered to himself. A little voice in his head corrected him, 'No, you wish Zephyr was here.....'. He sighed. Elita was the love of his life, he would never forsake her, but he could not deny that other women occassionally piqued his interest, 'Especially this one,' he thought wryly. He had been with Elita for several million years. In all that time he had never been with another woman. 'Heck, I never wanted another one! Until now. ' He rolled over onto his front and pounded the bed with a fist. "I can't be thinking this!," he cried, then groaned and pressed his face into the pillow. 'But I am, Primus help me. I am.'

Frustrated, he got up of the bed and exited his quarters, deciding to go for a walk to try and clear his head. He made his way through the city. It was quiet now, most of its inhabitants were asleep. Entering a lift, he took it up to the top level and stepped out onto a rooftop. Moonlight bathed it and Optimus could make out another figure leaning against the railing. He stood still, wondering whether to stay or leave.

"Hello Optimus. Couldn't sleep either, huh?" The person turned and Prime recognised Ultra Magnus' sister Zephyr, immediately. He gave a groan as he felt his interface twitch within the confines of his codpiece, 'Why her? Why now? '. He looked up. She was watching him intently, running her optics over his body. 'She must know...' he thought, and awkwardly walked over to her, placing his hands on the railing and gripping it tightly. She laid a hand on his arm, "I know what you are feeling." Surprised at her forwardness, he turned to face her, "Excuse me?". She smiled and looked purposefully at his groin, "I feel exactly the same." She then leant against him, her hands splayed on his chest, "Do you want to do something about it?". Optimus Prime gaped at her. He couldn't. She couldn't. Damn it all, she was his best friends' sister! Magnus would probably go ballistic.

Zephyr reached up and touched his mask, "Does this come off?". Without even realising what he was doing, Optimus removed his mask for her and kissed her upturned mouth passionately. She pressed her body hard against his and he moaned. Jerking away from her, he reached down and ripped off his codpiece, giving a sigh of relief as the pressure on it stopped. She gazed at his erection, "Mmm, nice.". Sinking to her knees, she took him into her mouth. He gasped and cried out, his hips thrusting into her mouth, pushing his entire length into her. She sucked at him vigorously, concentrating on her technique. Optimus shook under the strain and he leaned on the wall for support, his legs splayed out and hands gripping the railing so tightly they were leaving imprints on it. Her head began to move rapidly back and forth, one hand on his waist to support herself and the other fondling the root of his erection. Optimus could hold out no longer - he came with a scream, thrusting so hard the tip of his interface hit the back of her throat. His ejaculate poured into her and she gulped, swallowing it eagerly.

Finally, the pulsations of his interface stopped. Optimus Prime removed himself from her lips and sagged to the ground, panting and groaning. Zephyr sat back on her heels and watched him with satisfaction. When he had regained his senses, he let his optics survey her languidly. He gasped and his interface leapt to attention yet again when his optics stopped between her parted legs. Her knees where wide and her elbows were resting on her thighs, giving him a perfect view of her dripping, spread open interface. The sight was very erotic. Mesmerised, he reached out a hand to touch it but could not quite reach. She smiled and shuffled forward. His fingers made contact, the tip of his index finger sank between the soft folds. Zephyr gave a cry and arched her back, her hands gripping at his wide shoulders.

Optimus explored further, moving his gaze from between her legs to her face to view her expression as he fondled her intimately. Her lips trembled, her optics switched off and head flung back to savour the sensation. He pushed his fingers further into her and pumped them back and forth. She gave a scream and a rush of lubricant covered the Autobot commander's hand. He smiled and pulled his fingers out of her. Zephyr cried in dismay, then yelped when he lifted her up. He turned her around and bent her over the railing. Taking firm hold of her hips, he inserted his erection into her dripping wet female core. She yelled and pushed back at him as he thrust steadily, her shaking body welcoming his invasion.

Optimus ran his hands over her bent back, stroking her shoulderblades. A purr of contentment rose from her throat and she shivered. Her shiver became a jerk of surprise when his hands cupped her breasts and thumbed the hard nipples. She cried out, on the verge of climaxing. Prime was close too. He moved harder and faster within her, slamming his groin against her buttocks in his desperate need.

They came together, both crying out. Zephyr screamed and writhed on the railing, pushing back against his madly thrusting erection as he climaxed violently. He howled as his body shook and shuddered, holding onto her waist with frightening intensity. They came down together, Optimus Prime leaning over her back and groaning as she gasped for breath.

Optimus pulled out of her, shivering as a cold rush of night air passed over his spent interface. She turned around and kissed him. Their arms wrapt around each other's waists. Together, they stayed on the roof and watched the night sky, content to spend the rest of the night holding each other close.

FINISH!

send fan mail to Phoenix

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive