Frailties excerpt

by Phoenix
rating: ***+p

Hi Darling's!

Here's something I wrote for Springer. The actual fic is 18 pages long!! But this little bit is only a few pages and is the naughty bit. ;) Heh. As if I'd send the boring bit! Hey, thats not a bad idea. :) *cackle* If you want the whole thing, email me and I'll send it as an attachment. To cut a long story short, Springer and Arcee have been made human, and Arcee has lost her memory. The fic is called 'Frailties'. Read on, McDuff! Or not......;)

* * * * *

Arcee was allowed out of the medbay and to her and Springer's quarters. Springer stayed with her constantly. It was like she had just been born. She didn't know how to do anything, which was often times embarrassing and at other times, wonderous.

One day later, after a particularly tiring and long session with showing Arcee, Autobot City, and trying to jolt her memory; the pair were relaxing in the lounge room of their quarters, sitting in companionable silence and watching the sun set behind the mountains. Because the lounge was made for their robot sizes, their feet dangled over the edge, but it was comfortable; comfortable enough that Springer was thinking about getting the lounge enlarged when they got back to normal. *If* they ever did.

It wasn't long before Springer became aware that Arcee was studying him - he could almost feel her eyes glide over his body, and it caused delightful shivers up and down his spine. He turned to face her, his eyes meeting hers,

"Something wrong?"

Arcee tilted her head, her lips pursed, "No, I was just thinking...." Springer smiled, "About what?"

"Ah," Arcee bit her lip, looking nervous, "I was......I was....." she shook her head, then stood up, going to the double doors at the end of the lounge room and moving outside onto the balcony, folding her arms around her waist and leaning against the bars of the railing. Springer got up and followed her, standing quietly beside her and waiting.

She sighed and glanced at him, "I keep thinking about what you said. About how we are 'bonded partners'. Whats it like?"

Springer looked startled, "You mean, how does it make you feel? Is that it?"

"Mm," she nodded.

"Its hard to explain. Its like.....um, a lock and key. Its just 'right'. Sure, there's love and companionship and all that other stuff, but its more than that. Its...." he stopped, looking thoughtful, "its as if before you were only ever a 'piece' of a puzzle, and you spent forever looking for the missing piece, and when you bond with the right person, the puzzle is complete. Does that help?"

Arcee smiled weakly, "Yes, mostly. Thank you."

She continued to look at him, her expression very thoughtful.

"Springer?"

"Yep."

"Will you kiss me?"

Springer's jaw dropped, his eyes wide, "You want me to...?"

"Yes," she nodded, "I'd like to know what its like, and since we are 'bonded', you can, can't you? Its no big deal, is it? I can ask?"

Springer tried to get his wits together, "Uh, um, yeah, sure," he gulped. He wasn't at all worried about kissing 'Arcee', he *was* anxious about kissing her when she didn't know *who* she was. He didn't want her to feel like he was taking advantage of her.

Slowly, he reached out with one hand and cupped her cheek, thumbing her cheekbone and running his fingers down the side of her face and over her throat.

Arcee took a sharp breath, her eyes closing as she swayed on her feet from the contact. Smiling at her response, Springer placed his hands around her waist and pulled her against his chest, looking down at her as she reached out and steadied her balance by placing her hands palms down on his broad, flat, muscular, human chest. She was breathing hard when he tilted her head up and brushed his lips lightly over hers, feeling the shudder that went through her body and hearing the moan of pleasure that left her mouth. Her response was setting him alight; his body was heating up and his groin pushing against her hips, rubbing the hardening tip of his penis over her taut belly through the coarse texture of his jeans.

He pulled back for a second to see her expression, watching as her eyes opened with wonder and they stared into his. Arcee was mesmerised by his eyes - they were shockingly blue, tinged by heavy black eye lashes, and their depths went on forever. Her ravaged memory dredged up an old human expression, 'drowning in his eyes', and she realised how very much it was true. She felt like she would never come out. She felt his hands moving over her back, rubbing her hips and massaging softly. It shook her awake.

"Ok?" Springer asked softly.

Arcee blinked, "Uh...." she held onto him tightly around his neck as her legs began to tremble. Taking that as a yes, Springer dipped his head and possessed her mouth, gently but firmly exploring her lips with his own. It was a new experience for him as much as it was for her. He wasn't used to the responses of a human body, and she couldn't remember what interfacing was like. Arcee pressed harder against him, hugging his length with her own. She felt like she was on fire and only he could put it out. He left her lips and trailed his mouth down her neck to where her shirt opened at her throat. Carefully, he undid the buttons to expose her chest. His eyes feasted on the swell of her cleavage, her breasts pushing up towards him from the support of her bra. He hesitated for a second, studying it.

"How do you get it off?" he asked, his fingers awkwardly searching for the clasps. Smiling, Arcee stepped out of his embrace, reached around to her back, and deftly undid it, dropping it to the floor. Springer sucked in his breath. She was magnificent. Her breasts were round and full, sitting high up on her chest, with rosy, small nipples crowning the peaks.

Arcee could feel her nipples tingling from his gaze, and she reached out to him. Her hands went to his chest, undoing the buttons to his shirt just like he had done for her. She wasn't quite sure what to expect, but when she pushed the shirt off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor, she exposed a muscular, smooth, brown chest, lightly covered with sparse golden hair. Running her fingers over it, she smiled at his groan of pleasure. Her eyes watched him as he lifted his hands to cover her breasts, placing his palms under them and feeling their weight. She clutched at his shoulders, closing her eyes and shaking slightly at the contact. Springer gently fingered her nipples, smiling as she gasped loudly and shuddered, her fingers digging into his shoulderblades. Her eyelids flew open and she grabbed the back of his head, forcing his head down so she could press her mouth to his - hard, demanding, passionate. His hands came down her back to pull her hips against his so she could feel the incredible hardness of his member. It set off a rush of agonising pleasurable tingling in her crotch, and she pressed back, rubbing over him.

They broke the kiss at the same time, stepping back and panting hard, eyes staring at each other. Arcee tilted her head and her tongue poked out to run over her upper lip, catching the sweat that was beginning to run down her nose. The erotic movement sent Springer over the edge. He picked her up into his arms, striding towards their bedroom. Arcee purred and nuzzled his neck, "I like this," she murmured. Springer smirked, "Just wait until we get to the *good* part, then you'll be screaming."

Arcee looked up him as he laid her down and scrambled up to lie beside her, "Screaming?" she asked nervously. He laughed softly, then bent over her and brushed his lips over hers, "Yes, What I'm going to do to you will have you screaming for me to never stop....." he placed his lips at the hollow of her throat and kissed it like it was her mouth. She arched back on the bed, gasping, her mouth open and her fingers scrunching up the bedsheets. Smiling mischievously, he moved down her body, dragging his lips over her exposed breasts and down her bared midsection. He stopped when he got to her jeans, eyeing them like hunter and prey. Releasing the button, he took the zipper down, feeling her body tense as he began to pull the jeans off. She lifted her legs to help him, giggling slightly as they got stuck on her feet. He yanked them off and fell on his butt, clutching the jeans to his chest. He tossed them aside and got back on his knees, running one hand from her ankle up to her crotch. Her thighs tightened, and Springer could see a wet patch in her underwear at her groin.

"Nice, who gave you those?" he asked, his tongue almost hanging out as he studied her pants. Arcee blushed a little, squirming, "Carly. They were hers, she said I'd need them."

Springer raised an eyebrow, smirking widely, "Really? How strange, I think its *much* better to not have them. But then, we'd miss out on the pleasure of doing *this*..." he placed his hands on either side of them and slid them down, guiding them off her feet so she was fully exposed. Arcee suddenly felt very vulnerable. She pushed her thighs together and squirmed uncomfortably,

"Springer.."

"Shush," he placed a finger over her lips, stretching out beside her and resting his other hand on her belly, "its alright. Here," he guided her hand to his jeans, placing her hand over the zipper, "you can take mine off. Would you like to?"

Arcee hesitated, then nodded, biting her lip. Springer smiled and lay back, his hands behind his head. Gingerly, the femme knelt next to his hips and started to undress him. She undid the clasps and moved down to his ankles to pull them off. She tugged hard then stopped abruptly,

"You're....you're...." she choked, her eyes wide and her body frozen. Springer grinned, "Yep. I said its better not to wear those things, so I don't."

He had no underwear on, and it was giving Arcee a very clear and stunning view of his male asset which rose directly straight up from his groin. Getting her wits back, Arcee pulled his jeans off and dropped them to the floor, her gaze never leaving his erect member. The sight was setting up a very vigorous and insistent throbbing between her legs, and she could feel a rush of liquid make her inner thighs warm. Springer saw the lubricant trickle down her leg, and he moaned, closing his eyes to try and keep control. It had been too long since he had last interfaced, but he had to keep himself restrained.

His erection quivered, and Arcee's eyes got wider, "It moved!" she said with wonder, fascinated by this part of him that she had not seen before. Springer held his breath as she reached out to it, her fingers outstretched. He trembled and an agonised moan escaped his clenched jaw as her touch sent his need skyrocketing. She explored his length, concentrating, running her fingers around its width and her other hand stroked the tip. Stopping, she shook her head, screwing her eyes shut.

"What's wrong?" Springer managed to ask. She opened her eyes and he could see the anguish there.

"I thought I remembered this, for a moment, it seemed familiar. I've done this before, haven't I?" she asked tentatively. Springer smiled lopsidedly,

"Oh yes," he breathed, letting his head fall back on the bed. Arcee watched him for a moment, then looked back at his jutting member she held in her hands. Once more she tried to get that flash of memory back, but it didn't re-appear. Shrugging it off, she left his organ and ran her hands along his torso, up his chest to where she made lazy circles over his muscles. Springer grabbed her hands, sitting upright. Gently, he pushed her down onto the bed, his hands moving down to spread her thighs. She tensed up, gasping as he placed his hand over her mound, her hips arching up against the pressure. Softly, Springer put a finger at her entrance and felt around her swollen lips, making her cry out. She was incredibly wet. Knowing she was ready, he positioned himself between her legs and carefully lay down over her body, supporting his weight with outstretched arms. She gazed up at him as he towered over her, waiting. His eyes darkening, he lowered himself down to kiss her, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss, her breasts pressing against his chest. Moaning, her hands slid around his waist and flattened over his back, wanting more, urging him on.

Springer probed at her entrance with his penis, shuddering with the contact, and feeling her convulse up towards him. Her upward thrust caused the head to enter her, Arcee arching up off the bed and screaming, clawing at his back and hips, her thighs coming up to anchor around his waist. His arms shaking with the strain, he entered her fully, easing his length entirely inside of her, then with a groan, he let himself lie upon her, not moving, letting her get used to the sensation. She whimpered in his ear and he smiled, lifting up onto his arms and staring down at her, her clenching vaginal muscles sending spasms along his erection. She opened her eyes, panting, and locked gazes with him.

"This is....is..." she gasped, her hands splayed over his buttocks.

"I know," Springer murmured throatily, then pulled back and began slowly thrusting into her, clenching his jaw when her fingers dug into his butt and she groaned, her head turning from side to side on the bed, sweat running down her body. Their groins met at the end of each stroke, Springer shuddering at the contact. Another flash of memory hit her, a quick realisation of having done this before; her mind brought up a picture of him on top of her, his face wearing an expression of agony as he thrust hard into her - then it was gone.

Her breasts shook with each time he delved into her, and he found himself unable to draw his gaze away. Leaning down, he took one of her nipples into his mouth. That was it.

Arcee screamed, the sound choking off as she arched up off the bed, her body gripped by her orgasm. Springer joined her, throwing his head back and driving into her as far as he could go, his eyes closed and his body shaking violently as he poured his male essence into her willing body. Arcee scratched her fingers down his back, her thighs squeezing almost painfully around his waist as she rode her climax. For a second, they stayed together, then they came down; him lying over her with his eyes squeezed shut, and her staring uncomprehendingly at the ceiling over his shoulder.

"Springer?"

"Mmm," he murmured, his body jerking with the last vestiges of his climax.

"Springer......I remember!"

His head shot up, "WHAT?!"

"I remember! Everything! I REMEMBER!"

He stared at her, mouth open, "You.....do?! Are you sure??"

"Yes," she sobbed, hugging him hard, her face turned into his shoulder, "I remember it all. Primus...."

The End

You like? Keep you big mouth shut if you don't or else I'll shove a banana in it. Mwhahahaaaaaa!!! Heh. :)

e-mail Phoenix for the entire fic

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive