Girls Night Out

by Phoenix

Notes: Aiko is owned by E. Nigma and Hasbro owns everyone else. Don't read this if girl talk is likely to offend you. Consider yourself warned!

rating: *

The shuttle rocketed through space, headed towards a part of the galaxy that was known for its seedy residents and outrageous sense of fun. The occupants of the shuttle were already gearing up for a wild night out.......

"You should've seen his expression!" Alita-1 cried with laughter, "he couldn't do *anything* to stop me; he couldn't get up from the table because everyone would have seen what kind of 'ahem' *state* he was in but I was teasing him so much he couldn't stay either!". The other femmes were laughing uproariously, their imaginations picturing their fearless, legendary leader Optimus Prime sitting and being mercilessly aroused under the table by his girlfriend Alita-1 during an important military briefing.

"I guess they didn't get much done during that session," commented Aiko. "Who?" said Arcee, "Optimus and Alita or the military?" This caused another round of laughter.

When the hilarity died down, Chromia looked thoughtful. "I think I remember Ironhide telling me about that meeting. He said that Optimus seemed very distracted....now we know why!" More laughter echoed around the room. Gasping, Aiko clutched her hand to her chest; trying to get a hold of herself, "I'll have to try that tactic on Magnus sometime." Arcee agreed with her, "Yes, Springer too. Hey, why don't we team up?" she suggested. "That would be two *too* much!" Aiko replied with a smile.

"See what you've started, Alita? Those boys are in for a fright," Chromia chastised Alita, who just grinned mischievously and leant back in her chair nonchalantly. "Well *someone* has to corrupt these girls."

"Hey! We don't need corrupting," Aiko shot back at her. Alita raised an optic,

"Oh? Am I too late am I? Has our illustrious city commander tainted you already?". Aiko raised her nose in the air and looked haughty, "Wouldn't you like to know.....". Chromia became interested and leaned forward in her chair,

"Come Aiko, reveal all. What's he like?".

"Got the hots for him have you Chromia?," teased Alita, "want to know what the goods are like before you buy?". Chromia looked a bit startled at this, "Primus no! I'm just curious, is all.". "So am I," added Arcee, "Come on Aiko, spill it."

Aiko was uncomfortable, "This won't go beyond us, will it?" she asked. The femmes all spoke their agreement that anything said here and now will remain private. "That bad is he?" chided Chromia. Aiko laughed at her incongruous comment, "Primus no! Just the opposite. I know I haven't had much experience but ...wow." The listening femmes sat up, interested. "And.....?" prompted Arcee.

"Well," Aiko began, "he can be very reckless. And passionate. He always makes sure I get my pleasure before he takes his." The girls nodded; their partners were exactly the same.

"Yeah, yeah," Chromia hurried her, making waving motions with her hands, "we want to know about *technique*. Positions, likes, dislikes, etc."

Aiko shifted in her chair. "Oh, OK. Um.... back to front. Yeah... he likes that." Alita looked blank, "Back to front? You mean, lying down and him behind?". Aiko shook her head, "You know, ah....me on hands and knees and him behind, what ever that is called."

"Doggie style!" Arcee said brightly. "Thats the name!" Aiko confirmed.

"Ooo...kinky isn't he?" Chromia said.

"Not as kinky as Prime is." Alita observed. The others turned to her, "Oh? What does he like?" one of them asked, they were all very willing to know about Optimus. Alita became smug, "He likes to be, *restrained*, shall we say. Tied up, handcuffed, maximum security restraints. That kind of thing." Chromia looked shocked, she was good friends with Optimus, and she had no idea he was into such stuff, ' Wait till I tell Ironhide...'.

Arcee and Aiko were amazed, "Really?" Aiko asked. Alita smiled, "Yes, I sort of stumbled across it by accident. We were testing some new restraints for particularly tough prisoners. I put them on Optimus to see if he could get out of them...he couldn't and I tried to help him. It wasn't long before he became aroused so we...you, know." The femmes giggled, "Yes, I can picture that!" Aiko laughed.

"Anyway, we've done it on-and-off ever since," Alita shrugged. "Its become part of our normal routine."

Arcee spoke up, "Springer and I have thought about that too, but he is so strong he would probably break out of anything we tried to use." Aiko was thoughtful, 'Would Magnus be interested in that? I've never thought about it. Maybe....'

Alita turned to Arcee, "You've been with Hot Rod and Rodimus. What is he like? Any difference between them?" Arcee grinned, "Hot Rod was very ...uncontrolled. And uneducated. He was lots of fun though. Lusty, horny, crazy - you name it. A bit of a wild thing."

"Were you his first?" Chromia asked, intrigued. Arcee nodded, "Yes, he was a virgin. Don't tell anyone, I swore to him I wouldn't tell....not outside this room, right?" The femmes all chorused "yes". Aiko motioned for Arcee to continue. "Rodimus was different. He was more in control of himself; he could be horny and demanding, but not as crazy and reckless as his former identity. He took it slow and sure. One thing about Hot Rod, he was *very* well endowed." The girls murmured in surprise, all of them thinking that because he was so young, it was unusual. The normal occurance was for the males to be big when they were older, not younger.

"He must be huge now..." Alita said in wonder. "Mmhm," Arcee smiled happily, "Very." This brought a chorus of chuckles and sighs from the group. "Rodimus gets turned on by watching two femmes together. It drives him *nuts*. He gets himself off in literally microseconds, it sends him crazy."

"What two femmes?" Alita politely asked. Arcee kept her mouth shut but looked slightly sideways at Chromia.

The older femme groaned and covered her face with her hands. "CHROMIA?" Alita spluttered, not believing what she was hearing. "Thanks Arcee!" Chromia shot at her unveiler, a screwed up look on her face. "My pleasure, dear." Arcee purred back. Alita looked back and forth between them, "I had absolutely no idea about this.." she said in wonder. "Alita, we only did it a few times, and there is *nothing* going on between Arcee and me, got it? It was purely for Rodimus' benefit," Chromia desperately explained. Alita smirked, "Uh huh, sure." Chromia groaned again.

Arcee giggled, "To make Chromia even more comfortable, let's get everything out in the open. Rodimus enjoys threesomes as well." At this, Chromia let out an even louder moan. "Let me guess," Alita laughed, "Chromia again?". Arcee smiled widely. Chromia stood up and threw her arms up in the air in surrender,

"ALRIGHT! Yes! I'm a pervert! Call me what you will! I'm a grown female and can make my own decisions, thank you very much."

Alita smirked, "Its Ok Chromia, we don't think any less of you; in fact I think more of you," she then blew a kiss at her friend teasingly. Chromia sighed and sat back down in her chair, shaking her head and giving Arcee 'I'll get you back for this' looks.

Aiko decided the conversation needed to be steered onto friendlier ground. "Does anybody else's partner like to use their mouth?". The girls looked at her.

"What? Do you mean, between the legs, on the chest, what?" Alita asked. Aiko gestured at herself, "Between the legs, mostly. Magnus likes the chest too. I just wanted to know if that was a trait of Magnus' or if it was common.....".

Alita chuckled, "Prime likes to do that too. In fact, he has a little game where he does it to me for ten minutes and if I don't come in those ten minutes, I get to use him as my slave. He's a devious bastard though, I usually don't win, dammit." Aiko laughed, "Now we know why Optimus wears a mask over his mouth, its to cover all the evidence!" Alita jokingly made as if to throw something at her.

Chromia frowned, "Ironhide doesn't like to do that. He enjoys it when I use my mouth on him, but if I want it done to me...no way. He just can't." Alita looked at her, "I could get Optimus to give him tips," she suggested. Chromia smiled, "Now thats an idea." Arcee decided to put her thoughts in, "Springer does it occasionally, as a special treat. I can't tell him to do it. He likes to take control of our lovemaking."

he femmes were interrupted by the beeping of the shuttle's navigation computer. Arcee got up to check it. "We're coming up to our destination," she announced. The girls got up and began to prepare for landing. They were looking forward to their night out; finding a nice, cosy bar to wet their thirsts and a club to perve on a few studly males. This was going to be their long-awaited time to themselves!

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART TWO! (When I get time to write it......) :)

And she's never gotten back to it!!!!!! E-mail Phoenix with threats to finish it!

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive