Games of the Gods

Honeymoon part Two
by Phoenix
rating: ***+p

Springer walked along the beach, carrying his bonded partner, Arcee, on his back. She sighed and rested her head on his shoulder, her hands slowly stroking down the front of his broad chest, "This is the best," she murmured, smiling lazily; thinking of the next long, dreamy weeks she and her lover were going to spend here.

"Mmm...." Springer agreed. He was happier then two Sharkticons on happy juice. He half expected someone to slap him awake and tell him to shoot or bash the crap out of a Decepticon, but his CPU told him this was no lurid dream. The male Autobot stopped his walking and gazed around, "This seems like a good spot." Arcee nodded and slipped off his back, her feet making slippery contact with the hot sand beneath her feet. She closed her optics and raised her head, letting the glorious sensations of her surroundings overflow her senses - the smells, the sound of the sea, the cries of the birds, the warmth of the sun on her skin.........she couldn’t have imagined a better place. Keeping her optics closed, she heard Springer take a step towards her, his hands sliding around her waist and his thumbs caressing her gently. When he lowered his head and nuzzled at her neck, she sighed, wrapping her arms around his neck and opening her optics, she could already feel warm lubricant begin to flow between her legs at his touch.

She gave a little cry when he drew back slightly from her grasp, her optics locking desperately on his. He smiled and caressed her cheek soothingly.

"I’ve got something for you," he said. Arcee laughed, and placed her hand palm down on his codpiece, "I bet you have." Springer chuckled, "No, besides *that*, you ninny. Although I promise you’ll like it just as good." He held out his hand palm up and summoned a package from his subspace pocket. It appeared with a flash; a long, thick package wrapped up in blue paper with a pink bow on top.

Arcee looked at it curiously, "Whats that?". Springer grasped her hand and closed it around the present, "Open it and see." Arcee smiled, taking the package in both hands and removing the paper. She gasped when she saw what it was, "Oh my god.....you didn’t. Oh shit. Springer! I can’t....I mean....oh shit.". Her partner laughed hard, highly amused at her embarrassment and shock.

"Don’t you know what to do with it, honey? Haven’t I demonstrated enough with my own?".

Arcee could only stare down at her ‘present’ with her jaw open, trying to think of what to say. She held in her hand, a vibrator. It was extremely life like, large and very embarrassing. Springer took it from her hand and gently tugged her down to sit facing away in front of him between his spread legs, "Here; let me show you."

Arcee wriggled in horror, "Springer, no!" her protests became moans when his fingers touched her intimately and began stroking, his mouth sucking and nibbling at the side of her neck. Arcee writhed at his touch, her knees drawing up beside her chest and her head tilting back to emit a long groan.

Springer forsaked her sweltering interface to move his hands up her body and divest her of her breastplate, his hands running over her breasts with abandon. He loved to feel her body, every inch of it fascinated him, when she wasn’t close enough for him to touch, he felt a keening sense of loss.

His femme pushed back against his body, her rear rubbing on his codpiece and increasing his already flaming arousal. He bit her neck, making her squeal and jerk abruptly. With one hand, he removed his codpiece and with the other he picked up the vibrator. He let her feel his erection against her back, grinning when she attempted to turn herself around to get her hands on it. Holding her still with his thighs, he held the vibrator between her legs and touched the head of it to her lips. Arcee’s optics shot wide and a startled cry escaped her lips, her hands gripping his knees.

"Springer!" she gasped, and stared down at what he was doing. He ran the tip around her interface, getting it wet with her juices and attempting to soothe her apprehension. After a minute, she relaxed, beginning to enjoy the sensation. Although she would have much preferred to have his own member stimulating her, she was happy to let him play.

Springer’s hips thrust against her back, he was reaching the point of no return. This had been one of his wildest fantasises - to use a vibrator on a femme; especially Arcee. He almost came when he inserted it into her, feeling her arch up and her thighs tremble. He groaned, his erection jerking and dribbling ejaculate over the small of her back. Gritting his jaw, he managed to hold back his release. Carefully, he thrust the fake phallus deep within her until his fingers touched the lips of her throbbing interface where he held the end of his toy. Arcee humped against his hand. Despite her reservations, she was beginning to highly enjoy herself.

When Springer felt her hot lubricant gush out all over his hand, he lost it. With a gutteral cry, he ejaculated fiercely on her back, trembling and moaning in his pleasure. Arcee turned her head and kissed the side of his panting mouth, "Enjoyed that, did you?" she enquired, chuckling at his unintelligible response. She inched herself forward and turned around on her hands and knees, gazing down at his interface as it sank between his legs, deflating quickly after his violent orgasm. Springer lay back in the sand, moaning softly and his legs twitching. Arcee inched forward and leaned over his chest, her hands supporting herself on either side of his shoulders. She brought her face close to his and licked his lips, exploring their roundness and marvelling at how soft a male’s lips could be. Springer lifted his head slightly, sliding one hand around to the back of her neck and pulling her closer for a deep, sensual kiss.

His femme lowered herself onto his chest and rubbed her dripping interface over his semi-erect member.

The Autobot officer gasped, his hips surging up to contact hers.

Arcee chuckled and pulled back off him to sit on her knees. Wanting her, Springer sat up and looked quizically at her, "Wha...?". She smiled and got herself onto all fours, turning around and presenting her rear to him like a mare waiting to be covered by a stallion. Springer needed no more encouraging. He scrambled onto his knees behind her, the soft sand cupping his legs. He placed his hand between her spread thighs and ran his fingers over her interface lips, testing how eager she was. Arcee cried out, her legs shaking and lubricant gushed out all over her mate’s questing hand. Smiling to himself, Springer positioned his hips with hers and rubbed the tip of his erection over her, gently sliding just the head within her.

Arcee let out a loud cry, her hands clenching into the sand and her body rocking backwards towards him, "Springer! I need... ‘gasp’ please....now!!".

With a wide grin, the male transformer grasped her shaking hips and watched his throbbing erection enter her, groaning with pleasure. The femme beneath him writhed and small choked sobs burst from her lips. Springer continued to watch his member delve between her legs, incredibly turned on by the erotic view. He lazily ran one hand from the back of her neck down to her hips, chuckling as she arched her back and panted. He brought his hand to where they were interfacing, touching the root of his own member then running his fingertips around it and over Arcee’s stretched entrance. Desire and love for her surged through him as she jerked and whimpered at his stimulation, he loved to pleasure her so that she lost all control, his own pleasure always came secondary to his mate’s.

Upping the pace, he held firmly onto her hips and thrust deeper and faster, loving the hot, slippery closeness of her fiercely aroused body. The couple surged together, Arcee dropping to her elbows and widening her knees to allow the frantically surging male behind her to get ever closer; his groin becoming soaked where it slapped against her interface port. When Springer moved his hands around to her chest and firmly grasped her rounded breasts in his hands, Arcee couldn’t hold back. She screamed his name, her torso rising into the air and her hands reaching back and desperately grabbing at his hips.

Feeling her climax, Springer couldn’t stop himself. He buried his wildly jerking erection within her and sobbed her name, his face pressing into her shoulderblades, grunting as he poured his life essence into her.

They collapsed into the sand and held each other tightly. Arcee managed to turn herself around in his grasp so that she was facing him. They smiled at each other, Springer nuzzling her cheek, "I love you..." he murmured. Arcee sighed and kissed the tip of his nose, "I love you too." The lovers stayed together until the sun began to set on the horizon, then returned to their makeshift tent for some well earned recharge time.

The End

send fan mail to Phoenix

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive