Morning Madness

by Phoenix
rating: ***+p

Springer slouched at his desk. Elbows on the top, shoulders hunched down, optics locked on the latest security report from his Aerial Lieutenant, Jetfire. He knew already that it was going to be a very boring, ordinary, day. The knock on the door surprised him.

"Yes."

The door slid open, revealing the lithe, attractive form of his mate, Arcee. She had a smirk on her lips and a determined narrowing of her violet optics.

Springer grinned, "Hiya 'Cee. Whats up?"

She didn't say a word. Stalking forward, she came up to his desk and perched on the corner, one leg hooked over another and the other dangling provocatively over the edge.

"Morning," she purred. Springer felt a shiver up his core endoskeleton. He knew immediately what she was after; and he puzzled why she wanted it so early in the morning. A horrible thought hit him. Sitting taut in his chair, his optics followed her as she hopped off the desk and slinked around to behind his chair, her fingers dragging languidly across his arm and over his shoulders.

"Uh, Cee?" he asked hesitantly, groaning and closing his optics as she ran one hand down his chest to his covered codpiece.

"Yes?"

"You're not....I mean, um....."

She leant down and kissed the side of his head, dragging her lips over his cheek, "I'm not what, darling?" she murmured.

"Uh," Springer shook his head slightly, "you're...." he choked as she removed his codpiece and dropped it to the floor, her hand cupping his rapidly hardening length.

"Arcee!"

Continuing her fondling of his nether region, she tilted her head to look at him, raising one optic ridge. Springer tried again to voice his thoughts without offending her. He normally encouraged this kind of kinky behaviour, but the last time she did this.......he sucked in his breath as she encircled his erection with her fingers and squeezed. His hands gripped the sides of his chair and he grimaced. The femme smiled. He hissed when she got down onto her knees, pushed his thighs apart and kissed the tip of his member with pouting lips.

That was enough. Springer slammed his chair backwards and scrambled to his feet. Surprised, Arcee sat back on her butt, hands on her knees, "Whats wrong?".

Her mate trembled with the desire to lay her back on the desk and bury himself between her legs. First, he wanted to know wether his hunch was right or not.

"Are you....p-pr....?" he shook his head, not quite able to voice his feelings.

Arcee frowned, "Springer! What is *wrong* with you? Whats the problem?"

Thinking it might go better if he made himself sound more sincere, he lowered himself to his knees in front of her and gently took her hands into his. Arcee looked bewildered.

"Are you pregnant?"

Springer held himself still, watching her expression avidly. Arcee's optics widened, her mouth opening in a big 'O'. Then she fell back against the desk and began laughing uncontrollably. Her body shook with her violent sobs, her hand thumping on the floor and one hand clutching at her midsection. Springer looked on with disbelief. Was this a no or a yes...?

Arcee stopped, looked up at his amazed expression and burst into another laughing fit. She couldn't take it. Springer began to get frustrated.

"Arcee, c'mon, its not that funny! Are you or not?!" he demanded. The femme managed to get enough control to shake her head, "No," she blurted, stifling her chuckles behind her hand.

Springer sagged with relief, a smile spreading across his lips, 'Thank Primus for that," he sighed. Arcee giggled.

"I'm merely very horny this morning, Spring. All I want is a good bonk. Nothing else. Alright? Besides, we had that particular problem fixed, remember?"

The triple changer hugged her gratefully, "That's fine with me. You had me worried there for a second. Phew. Yeah, I remember. I just thought it might of.....*broken* or something."

Arcee smirked, reaching out and wrapping her hand around his jutting erection. "The only thing that might break after I'm finished, is this," she purred evilly. Springer looked horrified. She laughed, "But don't worry," she bent down and kissed it lovingly, "I'll never let that happen."

"Great," he grabbed her by the waist and sat her on the desk, "because I have every intention of making you scream with it."

Arcee smiled widely, "Thats what I was hoping you might say."

They kissed, Springer leaning over her with his taller height, pressing firmly on her lips and poking his tongue between them. She responded, playing with him, her tongue sliding along his inner lips and her mouth widening. He touched her thighs, his hand slowly moving up to her groin and fingering her armor. "Lets get rid of this."

Deftly, he undid the latches and lifted it off, revealing her breasts and lubricant swollen interface. His erection throbbed against her flat belly. She leaned back, her arms locked around his neck as she surrendered to him, shuddering slightly as he brushed his lips over one nipple, then began sucking on it. Arcee squirmed. Her body was screaming with need, desperate for the male, *any* male to fulfil it.

"Springer," she gasped, her body wriggling as she attempted to get closer to him. Recognising her desperation, Springer hesitated. He pondered teasing her, bringing her to the brink then refusing to release her. Making her scream for him. When she whimpered and pressed her lips to his neck, sucking urgently, he decided against it. He couldn't be that cruel. Maybe later, perhaps....

Holding firmly onto her waist, he placed his member at her entrance and pushed the swollen head in. Arcee's mouth opened, but no sound came out. Her body strained against him, her hips making little jerks. He held himself away from her, and moved his interface from side to side, teasing her just a bit before bracing himself and sliding all the way in. Arcee sobbed, her muscle cables spasming around his invasion. Her hands splayed over his smoothly moving butt, fingers clenching into it, pulling him in faster; harder, deeper. She couldn't get enough.

Her heels spurred into the back of his thighs as she arched back, hips rising slightly off the desk. Springer leaned over her, kissing her bare chest and midsection, leaving a wet trail and keeping up the thrusting of his erection buried deep within her hot, wet, feminine core.

Arcee let go of his neck; instead, she braced her arms behind her on the desk, her head dropped back and small gasps being wrenched from her throat with every jerk of her mate's interface into her. Springer stared at her exposed slender neck. He brought his hand up to caress it, feeling the rumbling of satisfaction in her throat with his fingers.

He felt the rapid onset of his climax, and could tell by the increased moaning and writhing of the femme beneath him, that she was close too. He began thrusting more vigorously, causing the desk to be shoved back by an inch or two. When he ran his palms down her ribcage, Arcee screamed, her hips slamming into his, her legs tightening around his waist and wrenching an answering groan of orgasm from her mate. They came almost together. Him, pumping into her violently, spurting his essence into her willing body. Her, straining upwards, almost fighting him, shaking her head from side to side from the pleasurable agony.

Springer grunted, falling forwards to lie on top of her, his face pressed into her shoulder. She let out a long, final sigh and relaxed, feeling dreamily complete. She had needed that. He was still inside of her, becoming limp, but she relished the time afterwards.

The intimacy.

Her hands stroked his back, causing a few last involuntary thrusts from him. Springer lifted his head. His optics were dimmed, lips parted and panting slightly in recovery. She smiled lazily and ran a finger over his nose and down his chin.

"Thank you," she whispered.

He grinned lopsidedly and nuzzled her neck, "Whatever and whenever you want it, my lady."

Arcee laughed weakly, "I know that already. But thanks."

Springer straightened up and slowly pulled himself out of her. She whimpered at his removal, then sighed throatily when he kissed her passionately to cover the hurt.

"See you later?" Springer murmured.

"My office?" she suggested mischievously.

"Of course," he smirked, then turned her around and lightly smacked her butt, "now back to work with you, wench."

Arcee jumped, squealing, "Hey!". She poked her tongue at him then strutted out of his office, swaying her hips provocatively. Springer laughed and tossed a disk at her, missing by a mile as it slammed into the door that closed after her. He chuckled a bit, then sighed in dismay when he saw the crumpled state of the reports that Arcee had sat upon. One had a quite distinct 'butt' shaped mark on it. He grinned, 'I think I'll keep this for posterity.'

He laughed hard at his own joke.

Maybe today wasn't going to be so ordinary after all.

THE END

send fan mail to Phoenix

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive