Moving Moments

by Phoenix
rating: ***+op

The limousine glided smoothly up to the entrance of the swish, intergalactic hotel; slowing down and then stopping with a hiss of compressed air. The chauffeur got out of the drivers seat and walked around to the rear, standing next to his vehicle with arms held respectfully behind his back as he waited patiently for his VIP passengers. He didn't have to wait long.

Springer and Arcee exited the hotel, walking through the elegant foyer and out onto the pavement; Arcee's arm linked into her mate's. She looked at the hired car with astonishment, "Is that ours?".

Springer smiled broadly, "Most definitely, my lady."

Arcee glanced at him, "What, we arrive here on foot but get carried away by a *limo*?"

"Uh huh, Optimus got pissed when he heard how we had arrived, so he kicked a few high ranking butts and whallah........." he said, sweeping his hand towards the waiting car.

"I'm impressed."

They walked up to the limo and the driver dipped his hat, reaching out and opening the rear door for them. Springer nodded at him, stepping back and gesturing at his lady love to enter first.

"Femmes first," he smiled.

"Why thank you, kind sir," Arcee bent down and got in, Springer planting a smack on her enticing butt as she passed him.

"Hey!" she yelped.

"Well, why do you think they let femmes go first, 'Cee?" Springer chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, Romeo. Get in you idiot."

The triple changer elegantly slid in, the door closing after him as he settled next to his partner. The partition separating them from the driver was down, so Springer leaned forward and raised it up. It wouldn't do to have it open for what he had in mind......

"Nice," Arcee commented, looking around the well appointed, and highly luxurious interior. Her optics swept around the cabin then came to rest on him, "but not as nice as something else in here...." she purred, her optics locking on his. "How long until we reach the shuttleport?" she enquired sweetly.

"About 20 minutes, darling....." Springer purred back, making Arcee laugh.

She leaned forward and placed her hand on his thigh, squeezing its wide contours suggestively, "What do you propose we do?" she asked.

"Well, we can watch the Vidcom, take in the sights, drink some yeowWW!" he cried as Arcee practically threw herself onto his chest, lying across him with one thigh between his and her mouth plundering the riches of his masculine mouth.

"Mmmm...." Springer brought one hand up and placed it on the small of her back, stroking lightly. Arcee broke off the kiss, lying on his chest and cupping her chin in her hands, smiling wickedly at him as he massaged the small of her back, her erotic zone.

"What were you saying, sweetie pie?"

"Sweetie pie??" Springer made a face, "uggh. Please, not the 'sweetie' thing again."

Arcee looked down at him languidly, tracing the finger of one hand in circles over his chest, "I've never made love in a car before."

Springer raised his hand and cupped her jaw, his optics darkening, "There's always a first time," he murmured. He slid his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her down to him, his lips touching hers and sending warm, pleasurable shivers down her endoskeleton.

Arcee switched off her optics and let him take control. She felt like being pampered.

Expertly, Springer swept his hands over her ribcage and released the catches on her chestplate, letting the armor drop to the floor while his tongue danced with hers at their joined mouths. The femme arched up and groaned when he brought his hands to her exposed breasts, fingering the nipples and feeling the perfect roundness of her feminine globes, letting their weight fill his palms.

Arcee placed her hands flat down on his chest and let her thighs fall to either side of his hips, rubbing her crotch against his codpiece. Her mouth opened in an ecstatic 'O' when he pushed his hips up and fitted the bulge of his codpiece into her wide open interface. Her thighs clenched forcefully around him and small pants burst from her throat. Sitting back on his knees, she reached out and ripped of his covering, throwing it to the side and staring at her mate's member as it hardened in front of her optics. A grin split her face as she watched it reach its full size. It stuck up in front of her like a lollipop. Leaning down, she licked at the head, Springer's harsh intake of breath sending a shiver down her back.

The limo lurched around a very sharp corner, but Arcee hung on, gripping the engorged head of Springer's erection between her lips and not letting go. She sucked, licked and massaged until her jaw began to ache; Springer holding tightly onto her shoulders and staring at where his member disappeared between her lips. He dropped his head back and moaned, thrusting into the sweet chasm of her mouth, the tip of his interface bumping the back of her throat. Finally, Arcee let him pull out of her mouth, smiling and licking at the bits of pre-come that covered her lips.

She lifted herself up and hovered over his erection, grinning down at him. "Ready?"

Springer's optics flickered and he groaned, grabbing her waist and pulling her towards the very center of his being; the massive organ that reared up between them and desperately throbbed for her attention. It's length glistened in the shadowy light of the cabin, and faint jerks made it seem alive. With a long sigh, Arcee sank down upon it to the hilt, her optics watching the agonised expression on his face and her audios registering the half scream of pleasurable agony that tore from his lips. Springer arched back, his hips raising the femme off the seat and his lips drawn back across his face in a grimace. He hissed as he began to thrust, Arcee helping by pushing down and up to match his movements. Hot lubricant trickled down his erection, its warmth dissipating into a sticky coldness between Springer's humping butt and the leather seat. They moved faster and harder. Pants and moans and the slapping sounds of their groins meeting echoing around the cabin. Wanting more, Arcee lay over his chest and fused her mouth with his. She was approaching her climax, and by the sounds of the male beneath her, he wasn't far off either.

Her lips savaged his, getting jolted off as his movements got wilder. He was throwing her upwards so much that her head was bumping the roof. When the 'ride' got too unbalancing, Arcee leaned backwards, planting her hands on his thighs and gripping his waist with her knees. Springer looked up and his optics almost shorted out. His optics were locked on the erotic view of his swollen erection delving up between the spread thighs of the naked femme upon him. He was struck by the sight of his erection disappearing into her wide open interface. When he saw and felt a stream of lubricant run from her interface lips and over his member; he lost it.

Gripping her waist tightly, he came explosively, his body thrashing around on the seat in its release. Arcee held onto his shoulders, gritting her jaw, watching as Springer came. When her mate lunged upwards one final time, burying himself fully within her, Arcee couldn't stop herself. Arching up, her fingers dug into his shoulder joints, her body trembling as the waves of her orgasm washed over her from head to foot. She shook violently, her optics barely staying open, her interface rhythmically pulsing around Springer's softening erection. With a soft whimper, she lay over his chest, her face pressed into his shoulder. Springer idly rubbed her back, trying to get his body back to some sort of state resembling sanity.

"Springer...." Arcee murmured.

"Mmm,"

"We should get limo's more often."

"Yeah....." Springer chuckled weakly, "but now comes the hard part."

"Huh?" Arcee asked blearily. Springer smiled wryly,

"Y'know how hard it is to walk properly after interfacing?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, now we have to somehow get out of this car and walk all the way through the shuttle port without walking like we have guns stuck up our butts. Hell, why don't we hold up signs saying 'yes, we did it in the limo'?"

Arcee raised her head up and stared him in the optics,

"Uh oh....."

"Uh huh. And the media will be there to take photos of the famous Autobot couple going back to Cybertron...."

Arcee dropped back down on his chest and groaned, "Tell the driver to go back round the block again. And again. And again....."

The End

send fan mail to Phoenix

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive