Satisfaction

by Phoenix
rating: ***+p

Arcee tottered down the hallway towards her mates office. She was three months pregnant with her second child, her belly was only slightly rounded at this stage but it was enough to make her feel cumbersome and irritable.

Arriving at her partner's door she didn't even knock before sliding it open. Springer looked up, "Wha....? Arcee! Whats wrong?". Arcee set her lips in a firm, hard line, ignoring the amused gaze of Ultra Magnus who was sitting across the desk from Springer,

"I have to talk to you. Now."

Groaning silently, Springer glanced at Magnus, taking in the humorous glint in his optics and the upturned corner of his mouth. Springer had no doubt what was going through his friends mind about what is was that Arcee wanted. This was the fourth time today Arcee had demanded to 'speak' with him. He knew his mate didn't want to talk, what she wanted didn't involve conversation.

Magnus got up from his chair, "Ok Springer, we can finish this later, I'll leave you two alone." The city commander grinned at Springer's scowl, nodding politely at Arcee as he exited the room. As soon as Magnus had left, Arcee stalked around to behind Springer's desk, grasping the back of his chair and spinning him around to face her. The frustrated male attempted to stall her, "Look, Arcee, I really have to - ooomph-" the femme spread her legs, slid onto his lap and covered his mouth with her own, her hips settling on top of his groin and rubbing at his codpiece. Despite his fear that he wouldn't be able to 'perform' again after going at it all night and doing it three times today already, the triple changer groaned as he felt his interface stir at her attentions.

Cupping the side of his neck with her hand, Arcee dragged her lips down his cheek and over his jaw, "I need you..." she murmured, her hips already surging desperately against his and sticky lubricant beginning to run all over his thighs. Springer managed a smile, "Well, since you put it like that," he lifted her off him, ignoring her anguished cry. He turned her around and bent her over his desk, her hips raised up and her arms supporting her weight.

While Arcee whimpered and rubbed her crotch against the desk edge in her eagerness, Springer removed his codpiece and then placed one hand between her legs; fingering her opening to see how prepared she was. When he encountered lubricant dripping down her thighs and her interface lips hot and spread wide, he grinned to himself. The femme screamed as he stroked her in the most intimate of places, occasionally pushing one finger within her as his other hand rested on top of her buttocks. When Arcee began to pant and hump the desk, Springer stepped closer to her and slid his throbbing erection between her thighs, resting it against her streaming interface with the head of it merging under her swollen belly.

The femme gave a choked cry and arched up off the desk, her hands coming back to clutch at his hips and urge him on. Gritting his jaw for control, Springer pulled back slightly then shoved his interface into the by now mindless femme. His legs went rigid and his fingers dug into her waist when her felt her muscles clench immediately around him, surrounding his member and holding onto it with frightening intensity. His mate writhed and shuddered as he slammed repeatedly into her, grunting and jerking spasmodically.

Papers and disks flew off the desk, the couple mating with an urgency that defied understanding. Part of Springer could not believe that he was capable of being so intensely aroused for what was the fourth time today. His optics shut off as he rammed mercilessly between Arcee's spread legs, holding onto her hips and pushing her ever harder onto the desk. Lubricant ran down his legs and dripped onto the floor, cushioning the blows when Springer slammed his groin into Arcee's rear. Arcee gave a choked sob as she began to come, her hands gripping the edges of the desk as she raised her hips and shoved them back at the frantic male standing behind her. She climaxed with a scream, her legs shaking and her body overcome with waves of pleasure. Watching her, Springer felt his erection burst within her, throwing his head back and howling, his furious orgasm almost causing him to pass out.

The two panted together for a few minutes, attempting to regain their composure. Finally, Springer lifted Arcee up against his chest, remaining inside of her and kissing the side of her neck as he gently lowered himself to sit in his chair. She sat limply on his lap, her head lolling back on his chest and beginning to doze off with exhaustion. They sat together in the aftermath, still joined and luxuriating in the sensation.

With a sigh, Springer carefully leant back and stared at the ceiling, 'I wonder how long it will be before she wakes up and wants me to service her again? Where the hell is a vibrator when you need one?' The Autobot chuckled to himself and caressed her protruding stomach, 'It will all be worth it in the end.'

The End

send fan mail to Phoenix

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive