Short and Sweet

by Phoenix

Arcee knocked on her mate's office door, stepping inside when she heard an affirmative grunt.

"Hiya," she said cheerily, stepping up to his cluttered desk.

"Eh."

"What?"

"What, 'what'?"

"What was that?"

"What was that what?"

"Springer!"

"Yes?"

"Don't do this."

"Do what?"

Arcee crossed her arms, looking shrewdly at her partner. He gazed innocently back at her, his hands paused over the keyboard of his computer. She knew he was toying with her. It was a little game he played occasionally to get her rattled.

He would answer her questions with questions and never say anything sane. It could go on for hours and drove her nuts.

"You know what I mean," she pouted.

"Know what?"

"STOP IT!"

"Um, ok. Hello 'Cee, how are ya?" he grinned getting up and hugging her tightly, kissing her cheek. She smiled and pressed her face into the hollow between his neck and shoulder. She purred slightly when his hands began stroking her back.

"Optima is with Mags and Phoenix," she murmured.

"Uh huh." Springer's hands started to become more adventurous, liding down to her butt and massaging it.

"You know what that means, don't you?"

"Eh."

Arcee slapped him on the rear.

"Ow, hey! Alright, alright - I guess I'd better do my customary duties then."

"Customary duties?"

"Yeah. What, you don't want me to?"

Arcee pulled back and looked at him sideways. He smirked at her. She made a show of sighing exaggeratedly and looking skywards. He laughed and hugged her closer,

"Ok then darling, we'd better get our collective butts somewhere useful then. Where did you want to go?"

Arcee lazily ran one finger down his chest, then leaned forward and covered his mouth with her own, sliding her tongue into his mouth to make contact with his and listening to his ecstatic moan. She stopped and tilted her head up at him, noting his darkening optics and parted, wet lips from her kiss, "Right here?" she murmured, her hands gliding over his gleaming metallic skin around his back and up over his shoulderblades.

"On the desk *again*?" the hapless male groaned. Arcee smiled, "Hang on a second, I haven't finished yet. This time *you're* on the desk."

Springer looked confused, "What? But how -"

Arcee placed her hand over his lips, pressing her body against his, "I'll show you," she whispered throatily.

Gently, she pushed him back until he was up against his desk. She guided him to lie on his back with his lower legs hanging off the desk. Springer watched her, wondering how this was going to work. She placed her hands on his knees and pushed them apart, running her fingers up the inside of his thighs, gaining a groan and a twitch from her partner, the palms of her hands coming to rest on the underside of his codpiece. She stopped and closed her optics, relishing the warmth coming through from his stirring interface. Sighing, she reached up and slowly removed her chestplate, watching him as he gazed upon her nakedness, the way his optics roved from breast to breast. It made warm tingles of desire stampede from her nipples to her interface, and lubricant began to dribble down her legs.

Springer's legs trembled when he saw the runaway liquid, his sensuous lips parting to pant a little and his hands lifting up to settle on her hips, his fingers rubbing in small circles. Arcee smiled inwardly at the role reversal. Usually it was her lying on the desk with him stimulating her and finally ending it by taking her with a rush. But not tonight. She was enjoying herself. She understood the thrill it gave her partner to be the one 'in command'. There was something to be said for the 'dominant' position.

Her optics glinting, she dropped a hand onto his codpiece, delighting in his shudder as she removed it to reveal his hardening erection. Leaning over, she blew upon it, enjoying his squirming and the small cry he emitted when she took the engorged head into her mouth, sucking on it gently. His hips began to make small humps, pushing his member into her mouth. Her tongue glided over the slickness of his organ, tasting the drops of precome and feeling the difference between the head and the shaft. After a few minutes she straightened up, smiling at his whimper. It became a harsh gasp when she leant back down and rubbed her nipples around his interface.

"Arcee..." Springer moaned, his hands groping for her, grabbing at her hips as his thighs clenched tightly around her waist. Arcee tottered a bit, his legs were immensely powerful, his thighs particularly so, the force he used was considerable. She collapsed over his waist, her hands on his chest,

"Spring.....not ..so...*tight*..." she gasped. Springer immediately relaxed his hold, his hands running over her waist,

"Sorry," he murmured. She raised her head and locked optics with him, then with careful dexterity, she climbed up onto the desk, sliding onto his body and positioning her thighs around the outside of his hips. He looked up at her and grinned,

"I was wondering how you were going to accomplish this."

Arcee smirked, "I haven't finished," then raised up and impaled his hard erection. She switched off her optics and shook at his entrance, faintly hearing Springer's harsh intake of air. The male groaned and shuddered, his interface jerking inside of her. They stayed still for a few moments, getting accustomed to the joining.

Arcee sighed and leant down, placing her cheek upon his chest and snuggling close. Springer began to move, gently pushing upwards with his hips, his hands cupping her rear.

"Feel good?" he murmured into her audio, dragging his lips down her cheek. The femme whimpered, not making any move to sit up. Springer grinned and slid one hand down to where they were joined, his fingers massaging around where his erection was entering her. Arcee bit at his neck and started to hump him back, her hands gripping at his wide shoulders. Their tempo increased, Springer's hips jutting faster and faster and Arcee responding by coming upright and riding him, moving her own hips back and forth to match him, her palms flat on his midsection. Lubricant ran from her interface and coated his thighs, the glistening of the liquid catching Springer's optics and bringing his climax closer. Smiling up at her, he brought his hands to rest on her waist, spreading his palms to allow his thumbs to rest just above her sweltering interface. Casually, he thumbed her right where her slit began, making his mate cry out, jerking backwards and trembling violently as her orgasm began. On the brink himself, Springer held back his climax to watch hers, enraptured by her sheer sensuous beauty. When he couldn't take any more, he let himself go and thrust mightily into her, gripping her waist and a torturous scream bursting past his lips. Ejaculate shot into the spent femme, causing her to bite her lip and shake on top of him.

Arcee lay spread over his chest, her air intakes working overtime to cool her systems. Springer's body doing likewise. He cupped her cheek and turned her head, kissing the corner of one optic. She smiled weakly,

"Thanks."

"Eh?"

She laughed faintly, "Stop it."

"Stop what?"

Arcee sighed, grinning into his chest - it was going to be a long night.........

The End

send fan mail to Phoenix

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive