First Steps

by Phoenix
rating: ***+p

Here's an old one I dug out of the archives. Its Springer's first time! ;-)
Human boys aren't the only ones with pubescent problems....

* * * * *

Springer concentrated, staring intently down the barrel of his laser rifle and willing himself to hit the target dead on. He pulled the trigger, cursing as the shot went wide and tore apart the far side of the motionless dummy droid; missing the centre of its chest by more than Springer wanted to know about. He lowered the rifle and sighed, waiting as the droid was replaced by a new one.

A rapid succession of shots hitting a droid right in the middle caught his attention. He leaned back on his heels and looked down the target range, wondering who the expert marksman was. His optics widened when he spotted the shooter - it was a femme! //And *what* a femme,// Springer mused, his optics running over her tantalising physique with abandon.

She was gorgeous! Her stance as she held her weapon was awesome, she radiated power and confidence - her long, slender legs flexing slightly as she coaxed shot after perfect shot out of her weapon.

The young, virginal, Autobot warrior almost began to slobber as he watched the femme. His rabid gaze followed her every movement - the supple throw of her hips, the sliding efficiency of her shoulders, her pursed lips, her clenching fingers.....he couldn't drag his starstruck eyes off her.

The femme finally finished her session and lowered her rifle, a corner of her mouth lifting up into a satisfied grin. As she turned to leave, she caught sight of the triple changer standing watching her. She winked at him, causing him to drop his own rifle to the ground with a loud clunk from suddenly numb fingers. The femme laughed, then sauntered out of the room, Springer gaping after her, too occupied to notice he had dropped his gun.

* * * * *

The male Autobot stepped into the barrack showers. They were empty, it was late at night and most of the troops were in the middle of their shifts. Springer was on an 'off' day, so he had decided to take his shower when it was quiet; and besides, he couldn't sleep.

His encounter with the unknown expert femme had shaken him, all he could think about was getting his hands on her body and driving himself between her sexy legs until she screamed with pleasure. For the last few days his recharge dreams had been dominated with fleeting images of the mysterious femme, she would come almost within his reach then laugh and escape him no matter how he tried to catch her. He dreamt it over and over, and he often woke in an extremely agitated state with a massive, unsatisfied, male member jutting up between his naked thighs. What made it worse was that Springer had no idea how to satisfy himself. He knew all about mating and interfacing (despite never having actually *done* it) and he frequently had 'wet' dreams, but taking care of his own raging need was something he knew nothing about; and he wasn't going to ask either.

He stripped off his armor and codpiece, and stepped into the shower recess, reaching up to turn on the fluid.......

"Hello Springer."

The triple changer jumped, startled, and spun around, almost falling over on the wet floor. His jaw dropped. Standing at arms length behind him was the 'sharp shooting' femme; a mischievous smile on her lips and her arms folded across her ample chest.

"Wha...? YOU!!" Springer stared at her for a second, then yelped and crossed his legs, jerking his hands down to cover his naked crotch. The femme's smile got even bigger, her optics looking quite pointedly at what his hands where desperately trying to cover up.

"Looking for this?" she laughed, her optics twinkling as she held up his codpiece, letting it dangle from her fingers. Springer made a half-hearted attempt to grab for it but she stepped back away from him, and Springer quickly stopped, realising he was not able to cover himself adequately with only one hand.

"Here, let me help......" the femme purred, throwing his cod piece over one shoulder and stepping forward. Springer gasped as she reached out to him and he scrambled back, pressing up against the shower wall. With a sly smile, the femme reached down and parted his fingers, Springer way beyond being able to stop her. He groaned as she pushed his hands aside and stroked his semi-erect interface, feeling it like she would a treasured gift. When she grasped the root and squeezed ever so gently, Springer began to collapse at the knees, his optics flickering as he panted and moaned. The femme stepped even closer to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and holding him upright. She was the same height as he was, and she stretched her neck out towards him, ever so lightly brushing her lips over his. Springer shook uncontrollably. The femme licked at his lips with the tip of her tongue, making him shudder with pleasure, "I guess I'd better tell you my name...." she murmured, draping one of her hands over his shoulder as she ran her other hand down his muscular chest, "Jaguar."

Springer looked at her uncomprehendingly, "Jag-jag-" he stuttered, making her laugh. She cupped his chin and lifted his face, "Jaguar..." she purred, rubbing her thumb along the edge of his parted, gasping mouth, "but don't worry about that now, we have lots of other things to do. Like this," she pushed her hips suddenly against his by now furious erection, and Springer cried out, almost ejaculating all over her flat belly straight away. He moaned loudly and clamped his jaw, desperately trying not to disgrace himself by coming at the mere thrust of her hips toward his. Jaguar grinned and pushed back against him, very slowly moving her hips from side to side and brushing the tip of his jutting erection, his pre-come leaving long streaks all over her shining skin. Springer shook his head, trying to get a grip on himself, leaning back on the wall with his palms splayed out for support and Jaguar standing between his spread and trembling thighs.

Jaguar leaned back slightly and looked at him, her optics studying his features and roving down his physique; taking in his wide muscular shoulders, broad deep chest, flat belly, curved strong thighs - she sighed softly to herself. //He's quite nice,// she thought, lifting her gaze to lock onto Springer's wide-eyed one. She noticed his lips were slightly parted and she leaned forward and pressed her mouth to his. He groaned, finally removing his hands from covering his crotch and snaking them up around her back, instinctively stroking and feeling her body. When Jaguar deepened the kiss, increasing the pressure and gently inserting her tongue, Springer cried out against her questing lips, his hips beginning to thrust forwards to her's of their own will, trying to make a connection.

The femme broke the kiss and pulled back, Springer's optics beseeching her to continue and his hands gripping her shoulders, his lips parted and wet. She smiled and looked down at his groin, "So, are you going to let me look now?" Embarrassed, Springer stood up straighter and pulled his thighs together, trying to maintain some semblance of modesty, "Uh, I guess s-s-so," he stuttered, his body beginning to shake under her perusal.

Springer silently cursed himself, he had always thought he would be able to take control of a femme and have her swooning at his touch, but here he was - trembling, shaking, stuttering and trying to cover himself up! - getting angry at his own behaviour, he decided to do something about it. Boldly, he reached out and slid his hand around the back of her neck, stepping up to the suddenly startled femme and moulding her body to his own as he dipped his head and possessed her lips with an urgency and passion that he had always dreamed he would do.

Jaguar sank into his embrace. At first she was a little surprised at the sudden role reversal, but the steady caress of his fingers over her neck, and the firmness with which he held her against his chest was sending her weak at the knees. She panted, lifting one thigh up and rubbing it on his hip, letting the stream of lubricant from her throbbing interface run down his leg. She could feel his hot and very large erection pushing into her belly, the tip of it pulsing with the beat of his energon pump.

In one smooth move, Springer grasped the femme by the waist and turned her around until she was standing with her back against the wall. He stared intently at her chest, reaching out and placing his palm on it. He glanced up at her and she nodded, knowing what it was he wanted to see, //What *every* male wants to see,// she thought dryly. Jaguar supported herself against the wall, looking down as the male in front of her felt around for the latches to her breastplate. He found them and smiled at the sound of the clicks, lifting the plate away and dropping it to the floor. He could only stare in wonder at the perfectly round, high, and full globes on Jaguars chest. Jaguar reached out and took his hand, guiding it to her breasts,

"Feel them," she murmured, gasping a little as he touched the tips with his fingers.

Springer shuddered, his optics switching off for a second under the barrage of electrical impulses that flowed through his body, urging him to mate with the eager femme writhing under his touch.

Springer moved closer, keeping up the stroking of her breasts as he pressed his lips to hers again, getting the hang of it. He removed one hand from her tantalising breast and dragged his fingertips up and down her ribcage, listening to her cries of pleasure and thinking that if he didn't get inside of her soon he would go mad. Jaguar seemed to be thinking the same thing, because she grabbed at his hips and pulled him hard against her, whimpering a little with the contact. The triple changer obliged her, settling himself firmly on his feet and spreading his legs slightly to keep himself steady. With careful precision, he moved the head of his erection up to her dripping interface, crying out when he touched it and shuddering violently. Jaguar locked her arms around his neck, joining her hands together and looking at him, watching the agony of pleasure written all over his face as he slowly pushed the head of his erection inside of her. He stopped when halfway in and gritted his jaw for control, shuffling around on his feet to get a better position then continuing with his invasion. With a sudden drive, he entered her fully, dropping his head to her shoulder and moaning loudly in her audio. Their groins were pushed hard up to each other, neither of them moving, just standing and holding that wonderful moment in time when full entry was made and each of their bodies was revelling in the sensation of being joined.

Finally, Springer pulled his hips back and began thrusting slowly, his chest pressing on top of hers and chafing at her nipples. Jaguar dropped her head back, sighing his name and closing her optics, loving every unsteady driving movement he made into her. This was what she lived for, what she needed with such intensity that sometimes she thought she was crazy. But when a male was taking her, all comprehendible thoughts left her head - there was only the all-encompassing physical pleasure of mating.

Springer at first thrust with abandon, not knowing anything about rhythm or evenness, until Jaguar grabbed hold of his jutting hips and guided them into a smooth motion. "Better...." she murmured, letting her hands rest on his rounded behind, her fingers slowly rubbing in circles.

"Jaguar," Springer gasped, closing his optics and panting hard. He exploded without warning, jamming his groin against hers, throwing his head back and screaming her name with such force that her audios rang. She held on tightly to him, supporting him as he finished and sagged in her grasp.

"Good?" she asked, brushing her lips over the side of his exposed neck. Springer was silent, except for his rapid panting. He got some of his composure back together and mumbled into her shoulder, "Uh-huh." He could feel her interface still clenching around his semi-erect member and realised that she had not yet climaxed. Lifting his head, he pulled back from her and met her optics hesitantly, "Uh, you didn't...um, you know," he said, feeling embarrassed.

Jaguar smiled at him indulgently, "I didn't orgasm, you mean." Springer ducked his head, staring intently at the floor, "Yeah," he choked. The femme reached out and placed a finger under his square jaw, lifting his head to face her optics, "Its not a dirty word, Springer. Its perfectly alright to say these things. Don't be embarrassed."

He mumbled an affirmative, then glanced sideways at her, "Do you want me to help you?" he suggested. Jaguar gave a rumbling purr, "That would be nice," she smiled sweetly.

Springer reached out and touched her breasts, lightly fingering the taut nipples. Jaguar switched off her optics and let him do as he wished, feeling the steady thrumming of her feminine interface and the trickle of lubricant flowing down the inside of her thighs. The triple changer explored her eager body, the femme sometimes helping him by guiding his inexperienced hands to the places that would give her the most pleasure.

When he reached between her legs, he hesitated, glancing up at her with questioning optics.

She nodded, placing her hands on his wide shoulders and gently pushing him downwards. Springer knelt at her feet, placing his hands on her thighs and staring at her dripping feminine core.

"Touch it," Jaguar whispered, tugging at his shoulders to urge him on. Springer drew a deep breath, placed one hand on his knee to steady himself and reached out with the other, brushing over the hot lips carefully. The aroused femme staggered slightly, her knees wobbling and her jaw clenching hard. He smiled at her reaction and repeated it, turning it into a rhythmic caress and relishing the silky, warm texture he encountered. Deciding to go further, he pushed a fingertip within her, amazed at the 'life' he encountered - the throb of her pulse, the warmth, the clenching of her muscles around his intruding finger. He had never thought so much could happen down there.

It wasn't long before the femme was writhing and groaning at his touch, her breath coming in rapid gasps and her thighs squeezing around his hand. Guessing that she was ready to go again, Springer got to his feet and prepared to penetrate her with his rock hard member.

"No," Jaguar shook her head.

"What? But you -"

Jaguar smiled slightly, "Not standing up again, lets try another position. Lie down."

Springer did as he was told, getting down on the floor and positioning himself on his back, looking up at her with anticipation. For a moment, Jaguar stood above him, gazing down at him and letting her optics take in every masculine inch of his body; especially the straining erection poking up from his groin.

The femme got on top of him, settling herself so she was sitting on his waist. Her hands roamed on his chest, making him moan and wriggle underneath her. Chuckling, she positioned her interface above his and looked up at him as he strained his head up to watch her every movement. When she impaled him, he jerked up with his hips, a loud cry bursting past his lips and his body shaking with strong tremors of pure pleasure. With a satisfied grin, Jaguar began to move, leaning over his chest and supporting herself as she rose up and down. Springer took one glance at the sight of her naked breasts moving up and down directly in front of his optics and came immediately, arching up and holding onto her hips with a powerful grip, his strangled cry of ecstasy echoing around the shower room. Jaguar felt the wads of ejaculate move along his erection and burst out of the end. It set her alight, her own climax crashing over her and her outcry merging with her lover's.

They came down together - she lying on his chest with her cheek pressed to his shoulder; him lying flat out with his mouth open and struggling to stay conscious. Springer lost the fight, giving a long sigh and passing out, his head rolling to the side.

When he woke an hour later, he lifted his head and glimpsed a note balancing precariously on his chest. He snatched it up and read it,

"Springer, I'd love to do this again sometime. Jaguar."

Springer lay back and read it again, smiling broadly. Jaguar was a femme of few words, but then, her actions spoke louder than whatever she could say. He got up and washed himself off, returning to his quarters and falling into his bed, already dreaming of his next encounter with the mysterious femme.

The End

send fan mail to Phoenix

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive