Pleasures of the Flesh

by Phantom

Chapter Two
rating:***+opl

His hand drifted up to stroke the golden pubic hair that crowned the uncovered treasure. It tickled his palm, and Alita shivered, pressing her mound against his hand. A pleased smile stealing across his face, his finger explored the swollen nub, causing a gush of lubricant to coat his wrist. The scent of lust made him giddy with desire, and his finger ventured down her moist cleft, then plunged deep inside. Inside, her skin was quite warm and smooth, bathed in wetness. Her muscles gripped his finger forcefully, seeming to milk it. The basic anatomy was the same, but the sensations were totally different. His member throbbed mightily, crying out to take his finger's place. He removed the sopping digit and sucked on it, reveling in the taste, so different from robotic lubricating fluid. His senses were on overload, struggling to take in everything. It all seemed much sharper to him, and he felt as if he'd jump out of his skin with all of the input to process.

Alita gripped the cushion fiercely, waiting for the intense waves of near-orgasm to fade as she greedily stared at her lover's prone body. He was ready now, too far gone with lust to resist. Her fingers closed over the button on his jeans and unfastened it, then hastily pulled down the zipper, trying to work the material down his thighs. He lifted up his hips to let the material pass. With a mighty jerk, she managed to remove them and toss them aside. She couldn't suppress a snicker at his plain white boxers. "Optimus, why couldn't you have worn a leopard-spotted thong? That would have been sooo erotic."

Prime once again felt the tingle of blood rising to his cheeks. "I wasn't ready to be that adventurous. However, I'll keep the suggestion in mind next time."

Alita laughed, loving his dry sense of humor, although usually his jokes fell flat. "Oh, I don't really mind," she smiled, lazily tracing the bulge in the fabric. "They wouldn't last too long on you anyway." With that she determinedly peeled away the concealing fabric, at last exposing her prize.

Both humans stared at the sexual organ intensely, drinking in all its unusual features. "Is my interface supposed to be that red?" he asked doubtfully.

Alita tried to choke back her giggles, but his remark was just too funny. "It's not an interface, Optimus! Do you think the humans would approach sex as the linking of two machines?"

Optimus felt very foolish. Of course the humans would take a different view on physical union and not use the same vocabulary, or even unite for the same reasons. "What is it called then?" he asked hesitantly, not sure that he liked his new body part quite as much as the old one.

"It's called a penis," she informed him, fingers tickling his inner thigh, causing him to squirm.

"Is that because you pee with it?" Optimus wondered, having plenty of first-hand experience with that activity. He had known a bit about human waste processing methods because the Ark had had to be fitted with bathrooms for the natives' comfort, but the experience had been nothing like what he had expected. He had made the mistake of sampling many drinks his first night as a human and had spent a good portion of that night visiting the toilet to empty his continually full bladder.

"Could be," Alita giggled, "but that doesn't explain what a vagina is."

"What's that?" he asked, knowing that the answer had to be obvious, but his head was so turned around by all of this new information that he couldn't think straight.

"That's what a female interface is called. Don't ask me why, but I'm not complaining. I rather like mine."

Optimus leered at her. "I rather like yours too, but I'm not so sure about mine." He frowned at his pee -- no, penis -- that was jutting obstinately into the air. "It's got so many veins, and it's a strange red color."

Alita smiled confidently. "You'll like it just fine in a few minutes. The veins and redness just means that it's filled with blood and very sensitive to the touch." She drew one fingernail down the bulge to illustrate her point, and Optimus could not suppress a yelp of startled surprise. He didn't like the idea of blood, but the sensations were overwhelming.

"What do you think?" she teased, tracing the mushroom head with a single finger. A clear drop of precum oozed out of the tiny hole, and her tongue stole out to lap it up.

Prime's hips bucked forward and his harsh panting filled her ears. Her hands felt the strong throbbing of his penis and knew that his release was very close. He could withstand no more teasing, which was a shame, since she loved to see him in erotic torment. She wanted to taste him more, to take his silky organ into her mouth, but he would lose control too soon. She could explore later, but now the twitching of her own vaginal muscles urged her to complete their union. Neither of them could wait any longer.

Her hips rose up, placing her damp vagina against his straining erection and rubbing slightly, sighing at the divine sensations. A tortured cry came from Optimus, who grasped desperately at her hips. "No more teasing! I think I'm going to lose it!" he gasped in urgency, struggling to delay his mounting orgasm.

Taking pity on them both, Alita reached down and gently encircled his penis with her delicate hand, guiding it into her entrance. Her hips moved in a circle, stimulating the inserted head, then she plunged down, sheathing his pulsing organ within her own. Both shrieked at the unbelievable sensations, wanting to savor the experience but too far gone to slow down. Alita rode his organ, long enough to please but not uncomfortably so, throwing her head back and exposing her long neck. Her breasts bounced as she thrust powerfully, dazzling his eyes. Prime reached up to cup them, thumbing the distended nipples. A keening wail burst from her lips as she felt her muscles clench in a vicelike grip, then release into powerful contractions. Her entire body stiffened, trembling slightly. Her eyes were squeezed shut as tears trickled from the corners, her mouth open in a huge O.

As the twitching died down, Alita slumped down onto Prime's chest, feeling a last ripple spread down her inner muscles. She sighed in contentment, relishing the aftershocks of release. After a few moments she straightened up and looked at Optimus curiously, realizing that her lover had not come and was still incredibly hard within her.

Alita sat up, preparing to resume her thrusting, but Optimus grabbed her by the shoulders and rolled on top of her, then grabbed her arms and stretched them over her head. Without hesitation he began to thrust powerfully into her, pounding her hips into the bed. She squealed in pleasure at his sudden aggression, her vagina tingling with renewed arousal.

Optimus drove into her tight, wet depths over and over again, relishing the feeling of scorching flesh instead of cool metal, shuddering as the head of his penis scraped against her walls. Her hands moved from above her head down to his behind, nails placing dimples in the delicate flesh. The slight pain only spurred him on, and his mouth latched onto a nipple, sucking frantically as hips became a blur. Alita cried out as her desire soared again, bringing her close to the brink. "Fuck me hard!" she screamed, knowing that the curse would only increase his desire. By the matrix, she couldn't remember the last time he had been so fevered. Her fingers trailed over his pistoning buttocks to the cleft in the middle, lightly probing the puckered skin.

Optimus gasped, nearly choking as he felt a massive squeeze from his penis, which he had decided he liked very much after all. He buried his face in Alita's flowing blond hair, the incredible softness muffling his screams. His member burst into life, spraying hot semen into Alita's receptive body, throbbing against the tight walls. Alita reared up against him as the liquid stimulated her, his thrusting organ causing her to peak again, her tight sheath beginning to pulsate once more around his throbbing cock. The two lovers clung to each other as they rode out their orgasm, sweaty limbs entangled, their hearts beating as one.

At last the tension drained out of their spent bodies, and Optimus sagged against Alita's heaving chest. "Oh... wow," he breathed in a daze.

"You can say that again," she panted in his ear, trying to gather together her scattered thoughts.

Finally Optimus found the strength to roll off of her, his soft penis flopping out, a bit of semen trickling out of her entrance. He studied his flaccid member curiously, the veins and the reddish color now considerably diminished. His fingers curiously examined its texture, slick with ejaculate and lubricant. He grasped the shaft in his fist and began slowly pumping, encouraging the organ to rise again. After a few moments he gave up in defeat, looking crushed.

Alita couldn't help but laugh at his disappointed expression. "Give it a few minutes. Human males don't recover as fast as Transformers."

Optimus didn't look very comforted. He looked at her sideways, a sudden thought occurring to him. "And what about human females?" he drawled, hands already tracing her sides.

Alita laughed at his avid interest. A short while he had been completely averse to the idea of human sex, and now he couldn't get enough. "Oh, the females can come over and over with little or no waiting," she purred in his ear, tugging his hands to her breasts, inhaling sharply at the stimulation.

"How fascinating," Optimus murmured, his slumbering penis already forgotten. It might be down for the count, but his tongue was up to the job. It slid out slowly from the confines of his mouth, snaking over her neck, cooling the overheated skin. She tasted of sweat and sex and something sweet. His tongue meandered down her chest and then slowly circled her breast, standing at attention. He was amused at how much Alita had managed to learn about humans and their mating practices after only a very short time on the planet, while he had chosen to remain ignorant for years, not particularly wanting until now to know the practices involved. His hand squeezed the other orb, admiring its firmness, then his finger explored the areola leading up to the puckered nipple, the teasing causing Alita's hips to shift on the bed, her vagina lubricating for yet another orgasm.

Optimus smiled around her breasts as his tongue attacked the stiff nipple. Her reaction hadn't gone unnoticed, and he was pleased to be able to pay her back for all of the blowjobs she'd given him when he had been too exhausted to do much more than lay there, much less return the favor. He loved tasting her, giving head, and whenever he had the time and energy his mouth and hands gave her pleasure for hours on end. This time it didn't look like she'd last for more than a few minutes. Not only were their human bodies much more sensitive, they also reached climax much more quickly. He wished that he could have savored the sensations of coupling, but they were so exquisite that he had come much too quickly. But now he'd use the time while his body was recuperating to explore his mate's new body thoroughly.

Alita's musk filled his nostrils like a heady perfume, sending a slight tingle down his dormant penis. Her hands clutched at his head, urging him further down. He complied, his tongue snaking along her stomach, pausing to probe her belly button. Fascinating that their bodies sported such a feature, since obviously they had never been connected to another human before birth. The tiny indentation made him smile; it made his human body feel authentic. The stimulation there made Alita moan in anticipation, spreading her legs wide.

Optimus chuckled, enjoying being in control. "Would that be an invitation?" he inquired, placing his hands on her knees and fondling their way up. Alita showed him what he was doing to her in no uncertain terms, head tossing restlessly on the pillow as fluid dripped from her open vagina onto the cushion. Prime's smile was tinged with tenderness, loving her just as much in human form. She was so beautiful in her lusty passion, abandoning herself to her senses. He envied her the ability to accept pleasure whenever she desired it. He needed to be seduced and stimulated beyond the point of resistance, something that made him profoundly uncomfortable and, though he was loath to admit it, incredibly arousing. Something about being aroused against his will and the element of danger, of forbidden contact, sent him into orbit. Of course, nearly coming under the table in front of his top officers was also painfully humiliating. The trouble was, for him sometimes no meant "NO!!" and other times it meant "Convince me". Luckily, Alita had become accustomed to what Optimus truly desired and acted accordingly, lending a sympathetic ear, soft shoulder, or sucking mouth and heated interface.

end of Chapter Two

go to Chapter Three
go to Table of Contents

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive