Taking the Plunge

by Phantom

Small note: I'm assuming that Magnus is single in this fic and not otherwise attached, or else he might be a stick-in-the-mud and refuse to play along. I wrote this one for Phoenix, and I'm sure she wouldn't be pleased if her man was cheating on her!

rating: ***+mp

Alita smiled to herself as a bird flew overhead, chirping at her curiously. She carefully made her way among the trees, not wanting to disturb the peacefulness around her. She had very rarely been to Earth, and now that she was here she didn't want to miss a thing.

A slight glimmer caught her eye, and she turned, focusing her optics. Some meters ahead stood a lake, beckoning invitingly. She smiled at the sight. Water was rather rare on Cybertron, and it was unusual to see more than a pint or two. This was definitely something to check out.

She moved gracefully, careful not to disturb one squirrel pursuing another in a mating ritual. It was so nice to be off by herself, surrounded by Earth's beauty. It had taken a bit of persuasion to get Optimus to let her go, since she was unused to the planet and he was being his loveable overprotective self. But he was quite familiar with her stubbornness, and the threatening glimmer in her optic reminded him of just how effective she was in battle. He backed off, telling her with a small laugh to have a good time.

She suddenly stopped short, hearing a faint noise. It had almost been like a gasp. Were there humans around? There it was again, slightly louder. Frowning to herself, she crept forward as the trees thinned out, opening onto the lake.

Her optics scanned the area, searching for the sound of the noise. She gazed upon the far bank, then jumped slightly when a small groan sounded somewhere close by. Her optics darted along the shore, then abruptly stopped when she caught sight of a blue and white mass sprawled on the ground. She smothered a shocked gasp with her hand. By Primus, she couldn't believe it! In all of her long life, nothing had prepared her for this. She turned her head away. 'I shouldn't be seeing this,' she thought. 'It's an invasion of privacy.' But another soft moan caught her attention, forcing her optics back to the sight before her. She muffled another gasp as she felt a slight trickle between her legs. She leaned against the tree, knowing that she would never forgive herself if she left now. This was simply too good to miss. Her hands lightly traced her breastplate as her optics remained riveted on the entertainment.

Magnus sighed breathily as his thick hands caressed his stiff interface, becoming rapidly slick with precum. This was certainly not what he had intended to do with his day off, but things had a funny way of turning out. He had driven aimlessly until he had come to this very peaceful patch of woods. He had walked along, admiring the silence and absence of weaponfire, until he had stumbled onto the crystal blue lake, shimmering invitingly. Before he knew it, he had stripped off his armor and waded in. The water had been warm, caressing him sensually. His interface had prickled pleasantly, then rose up proudly. He had denied the sensations at first, then when he had attempted to replace his codpiece he found that the metal simply would not cover his arousal, and the motion against his cock was maddeningly pleasurable. It was then that reason fell away, and he had begun stroking his swollen shaft in earnest, something that he had done only a handful of times in his life.

His optics flickered slightly as his thumb teased his sensitive tip, smearing the rising drops of liquid. He began to pant slightly at the fire in his loins, scorching hot and searching for long-denied release. The pleasure was so overwhelming that he could not bring himself to sensor his moans. It felt so good to just let loose!

A loud crack reached his audios, and he jumped, hand freezing on his erection. What was that? It had sounded far too loud for an animal or even a human. "Who's there?" he snapped, covering his splendor with both hands and scooting backwards. His optics frantically probed the treeline, catching sight of a flash of pink.

Alita saw that the game was up; she had been discovered. There was no way that she could hide her pink paint job amongst the greenery. She sighed, hating to give up her fun. She stepped out reluctantly from the woods, allowing Magnus to look upon her.

Magnus gave a cry of despair, moving his hands to cover his face, then thrusting them back into his lap when he realized what he had uncovered. His mouth worked soundlessly, unable to voice his humiliation. He rested his head on his knees, trying to hide his face. Having a female catch him was even more embarrassing than a fellow male, especially since he had been found out by the femme commander.

Alita smiled tenderly at Magnus' extreme embarrassment. Poor guy, she hadn't meant to make him feel uncomfortable. "I'm sorry to disturb your privacy," she said softly. "Please don't be embarrassed. In fact, you aren't the first male I've caught with his cod piece off."

Magnus' face jerked towards her in astonishment, his shame momentarily overwhelmed by curiosity. Alita laughed merrily. "Oh yes, this is nothing new. I've even gotten Optimus to perform for me, but only after years of patient nagging." She stepped closer to him, a shiver running down her spine. "I know I shouldn't have been watching, but seeing a male pleasure himself has always been a real turn-on for me. I just couldn't resist."

Magnus covered his face, embarrassment washing over him again, along with a new, strange sensation. Alita's confession was causing small surges to run over him. The fact that she liked to watch him was doing very strange things to him. His shaft tingled. 'Oh, no, this is the last thing I need,' he thought in despair.

"You males can't have all the pleasure to yourselves, you know," she purred. Something in her tone caused him to look up. She smiled seductively and slowly unlatched her breastplate, tossing it to the ground as she fondled the rounded globes, moaning slightly.

Magnus gasped as his cock jerked, his arousal flaming to life at the erotic sight before him. 'No, this is wrong!' a part of him cried. 'I could never look Optimus in the face again if I saw Alita naked.' But the small whimpers coming from the femme refused to let him look away.

Seeing that she had his undivided attention, Alita smiled as she pinched her nipples, bringing them to full bloom. She shivered pleasurably as lubricant began to trickle out of her sod piece, running over her thigh, causing the metal skin to prickle at the warmth of the liquid. Her hands smoothed down her sleek middle, inching towards her sod piece. Her grin grew to galactic proportions as Magnus gave in with a groan and resumed stroking his long, slick cock. Her optics followed his motions hungrily as her hands found the latches of her sod by habit, easily unfastening it and letting it fall to the ground. She spread her legs, giving Magnus an eye-popping view of her open interface port with lubricant slowly trickling down her thighs. Her fingers crept onto the aroused flesh, toying gently with the spread lips, then brushing over the concealed nub. She whimpered, legs trembling.

Her attention returned to Magnus again, seeing that his hand lay limply on his thigh, all attention riveted between her legs. She would just have to do something about that. "I don't want you to be neglected," she purred and sat down in front of him, taking his straining erection in both her lubricated hands and began working him expertly.

Magnus' head fell back as a deep groan tore from his throat. Oh, this felt so forbiddenly good! It had been far too long since his cock had any attention at all, and now he was eating it up. He raised his head to peek at the gentle pink hands that fondled him. His optics drifted further to her legs spread before him, giving quite an erotic glimpse of her pink interface, dainty-looking yet dribbling lubricant quite impressively. Almost of its own accord, his hand rose up to gently caress the damp metal.

Alita groaned and rubbed against him hungrily, a squirt of liquid seeping through his busy hand. At first his fingers flitted around the open gap, stroking the protective lips, then his pinky stole up and probed her clit. She gasped raggedly and squeezed him harder, rubbing his interface head in thanks. A naughty smile crossed his face as his index finger traced her cleft and plunged in. A shriek greeted his audios as her hips pistoned against his welcome invasion. 'Who would have thought?' Alita thought wildly. Magnus had seemed too uptight and a general stick-in-the-mud to be much fun socially, much less any good in the sack. She had occasionally given him the once over and found him to be endowed in all the right places, but any fantasies she had entertained had been fleeting. Apparently she shouldn't have been so ready to write him off.

She reluctantly pulled his hand away, shivering as his finger pulled out. Magnus looked questioningly at her, but his confusion was cleared up as she tugged gently on his cock, rubbing her core against it lustfully. Magnus shuddered. 'Slag it, we shouldn't be doing this!' he tried to reason with himself, but it was no use. He couldn't take his optics off the pink goddess before him, with curves that must have been endowed by Primus himself. It had been far too long since he had been with a femme, and his cock was screaming to be buried deeply past her pink lips. He began thrusting against her slightly, and she smiled at his eagerness, rewarding him by leaning back slightly and impaling herself on his erection.

A loud cry tore from his lips as he felt his cock being engulfed in warmth and wetness, squeezed by her smooth channel. The force of her thrust knocked him from his sitting position onto his back. He began to thrust back powerfully, crying out at each stroke. This was heaven! No wonder he couldn't tame his erection earlier; it had been far too long since he'd been satisfied. She leaned over him, rubbing her breasts against his solid chest. It was then that their lips finally met, clashing and pressing hungrily. Magnus did his best to stroke her breasts as they crushed against him, his other hand trailing down to rub at her buttocks.

Alita gasped between kisses, feeling her core starting to twitch with oncoming spasms. She had forgotten what a forbidden thrill it was to screw another male, and such an aloof one at that. She held him to her in a crushing embrace as her whimpers began to rise in pitch, her interface becoming unbearably warm as if it were melting and oozing into liquid pleasure. Her entire body tensed around him, her insides squeezing his shaft tightly, then her passion crested and she cried out her orgasm against his mouth, her core pulsating against him as she thrashed above him.

Magnus lost all control at her strong rhythmic spasms that gripped him like a gentle fist, and his cock erupted, cum bursting into her, flowing like a geyser. He howled, body trembling against hers as he released his long pent-up passion. Finally the twitches died away, leaving the two robots pressed together, coolant beading their skin.

"Mmm, I had no idea you had it in you," Alita purred in his audios, causing Magnus to shift uncomfortably, his sense of duty and propriety returning like a stone around his neck. "Don't worry," she giggled, "I won't tell if you won't. It was nice." She gathered up her armor and plunged into the lake to clean off, then stepped out and shook herself dry. "Now don't go neglecting that lovely rod of yours. Even Optimus gives it a tug every now and then. See you back at the base, lover." Her laughter floated back to him mockingly as she disappeared into the trees, armor clutched in one hand, her bare behind twitching tauntingly.

Magnus shook his head in disbelief. He could almost fool himself into believing that it didn't happen if it weren't for the lubricant staining his thighs and hands, and the slight dents along his frame. He brought his hand to his mouth, sucking off the fluids. He shuddered as his interface twitched, slowly rising again. Unbelievable! After today's wild events it still wanted to have another go. He paused briefly, looking at the trees where the femme had disappeared, then down to his cock, now bobbing slightly, waving at him. 'Slag, why not?' he asked himself. 'Can't be any worse than what I've already done. I have no idea how I'm going to face Optimus.' As his hands cupped his throbbing erection, he shoved his nagging conscience into the back of his mind. That could wait; right now his cock was beckoning.

The End

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive