Higher Power

by Phantom

rating: ***+ohra (extra warning for what could technically be considered incest, eww, though the participants don't have a traditional father-son relationship)

Author's note: This story takes place approximately a century after Family Ties, and assumes that the events in Come What May never occurred. Hot Rod is found out to be Optimus Prime's son, and eventually Optimus, realizing Roddy's potential and destiny as Autobot leader, uses the Matrix to form him into Rodimus Prime, his second-in-command. Alita died in the Unicron War.


“Let me love you
Take me home to your religion for the night
Let me touch you
Teach me how to see your vision through my eyes
Turn the pages
Tell my story, let me face another day
Safe embraces
I feel it comin' now
My captain's on his way

Hey, my Higher Power
The world is spinnin', but I'm not afraid
Yeah, give me the power
It's the beginnin', the beginnin' of another day

Let me hold you
Take me back into the secrets of my mind
Let me know you
Come and save me Lord
Don't let me cross the line”

-- “Higher Power” --Boston


He hated himself.

He wasn't sure when it had all began, but now there was no changing how he felt. He should never feel this way, had no right. But he could not change it, try as he might. So he had no choice but to hate himself.

He berated himself every day for his feelings, cursing himself with every vile name in his memory banks. He meditated, seeking some kind of solace from his scandalous thoughts, even prayed for some kind of peace, but nothing had worked. He simply could not change the way that he felt. There was only one solution. He would have to send him away, the one that unwittingly caused him so much torment.

Optimus Prime rolled over in his recharge berth, covering his head with a malleable silicone cushion. He tried to find peace within the maelstrom, but it didn't come. As long as *he* was here, it would never come. He lived each day fearfully, wondering if he would be found out. He took his feelings, crushing them into a tiny ball and burying them deep within himself, but this time they refused to stay buried. It had gotten to the point where he could not get anything done without feeling distracted.

Rodimus. Even the name was beautiful and masculine.

Unbidden, the desire came and threatened to drown him, and he beat it back with sheer will. 'I can't feel this way!' he argued with himself for the thousandth time. 'Rodimus is my best friend! We've been through so much together. Feeling like this could ruin everything! I could never put our friendship in jeopardy.' Rodimus was even more than a close friend, he was his soul mate. In truth, his previous incarnation, Hot Rod, was Optimus Prime's son. That made things even worse for Optimus. Wasn't that incest? Wasn't that a sin? But then again, who could really say? Hot Rod was the only “natural” spark born from two Transformers since at least the Golden Age. Their relationship was unique, so who was to say they couldn't make whatever they wanted out of it? Besides, Optimus knew the truth, that Primus himself was as much Roddy's father as Optimus himself. Prime had not understood the circumstances that led to his one indiscretion, but things became clear much, much later. In order to assure the creation of the Chosen One, the Matrix had actually possessed Optimus and arranged a brief sexual encounter with a femme named Phantasma. The circumstances were right to create a spark, and thus Hot Rod came into being.

'How does Primus' interference in Hot Rod's creation make this all right?' he argued with himself. 'It only makes things worse? What right do I have to desire the son of a god?' It was terrible. No matter which way he turned, he was confronted with a sense of guilt and wrongdoing. He had kept his feelings secret for quite some time, but it was eating him from the inside, and his defenses had slowly but surely crumbled. The only answer was to send Rodimus away, before something dreadful happened.

Night after night he had lain here awake, wrestling with his mental demons. Most nights he couldn't have slept if he tried. Optimus and Rodimus Prime were linked together by the Matrix, something that Optimus viewed as both a blessing and a curse. It had brought them closer together and allowed one to help when the other one was hurt or afraid, but it also allowed Optimus to experience things that he had no right to. The Matrix projected any very strong emotion or experience, and that, it seemed, including interfacing. Whenever Rodimus was busy getting lucky with a femme, as he seemed to do several times a week, Optimus felt it. All of it. Here was where the real shame came in. Optimus told himself every time it happened to just block it out, put up a mental shield and ignore it. But no, a traitorous part of him would not allow it. He knew that he was spying on Roddy's private moments, but he just could not seem to help himself. Instead of turning his back on it and respecting his dear friend's privacy, he opened himself up to the sensations, feeling every nuance of Roddy's arousal. And he allowed himself, just for this short time, to imagine that it was for him.

These experiences were always mind-blowing. Optimus could not believe how strong the emotions were that came through the Matrix link. He reveled in them, soaking up Roddy's heated desire, letting himself pretend that he was by his side, doing incredible things to him…. Optimus always timed their orgasms to coincide, rubbing his swollen rod feverishly as it spurted in the air, as Rodimus finished inside his chosen femme. He knew that Roddy was too involved in his own sensations to notice what was going on, but there was always the chance that he would be found out. Afterwards he always felt very dirty and guilty for what he had done, resolving to never do it again, but every time those feelings came through the link, he found that he could not resist. It was the only way he could get remotely close to what he wanted.

The dreams, in a way, were almost as bad. When he shut down his systems and slipped into recharge, he would dream of that delicious orange and red form. Rodimus would come to him, disarmoring himself, showing Optimus every curved and polished part of him. Then he would take Optimus in his arms and touch him, and Optimus would touch back, allowing himself free reign…. He always awoke in a sheen of coolant, finding his excited rod pulsating as it spilled its contents all over the berth.

He had had enough. This had to stop! If it didn't, he would simply go insane.

Just then, the chime to his quarters rang. “Who is it?” he called through the intercom, but he already knew. He could sense Rodimus outside the door.

“It's me, Roddy. Please, Optimus, let me in. We really need to talk. Don't shut me out!” Worry poured from him in waves.

Optimus sighed and pressed the control, allowing the door to whoosh open. He knew how stubborn Roddy could be when he had his mind set on something, and it would be easier to let him in than to keep ignoring him.

Rodimus frowned at the darkness, adjusting the lights to allow a gentle glow to fill the room. This was a bad sign. Optimus only sat alone in the dark when something was eating at him. “So what's up with this?” he asked, holding out the data pad in his hand. “Why are you sending me away? Did I do something wrong? Are you angry with me?”

Optimus turned away, feeling guiltier than ever. “No, Roddy,” he sighed. “You did nothing wrong.” 'I'm the one who is doing something wrong,' he cursed silently.

“Then why are you reassigning me to Autobot City? I thought we agreed some time ago that we didn't need a full-time post there, as long as one of us was there for one week a month.” Rodimus sat down next to his friend. He knew that there was more to this that Optimus was letting on. His friend had been acting strangely for some time, seeming nervous and unsettled around him. Optimus had just returned from a full month's stay on Earth, taking care of some random odds and ends. Nothing that had required his personal attention. Something was definitely going on here, and he was going to get to the bottom of it.

“Roddy, it makes more sense to spread ourselves out. We shouldn't keep our entire focus on Cybertron.”

“But Magnus is doing a fine job by himself!” Rodimus protested. “The bulk of our work *is* on Cybertron, restoring the rest of the planet and reconstructing the cities. We've both got our hands full here. But that's not the real issue here, is it? We've always discussed things like these openly, as equals. Now you've suddenly come up with this assignment out of the blue, without even asking if I'm interested. It's just not like you, Optimus.”

Optimus looked at him, trying to keep his emotions hidden. “If you don't like the position, Roddy, I'll take it. I don't mind working in Autobot City.”

“That's not the point!” Roddy yelled. “The point is that you're shutting me out! You want to send me away, and you won't tell me why! Please talk to me! If I've done something wrong, something to offend you, please tell me. I don't want to lose your friendship.”

Optimus fixed him with such a miserable look that Roddy was taken aback. “None of this is your fault, Roddy. Believe me, you haven't done anything wrong.”

“But something is wrong,” Roddy insisted. “Please tell me. I want to help you. Don't deny it, I can sense it. You've been giving off all kinds of frustration and depression. I'm not leaving until I get some answers.” His voice grew soft. “You have feelings for someone, don't you? Someone you think you shouldn't. Talk to me about it. It may help. You know I'll never tell.”

Optimus grimaced and looked away. He wished dearly that he could put on his battle mask and conceal his expressions, but it would upset Roddy, and he didn't want to do that. Roddy was a good friend. “Roddy, I don't want to discuss it.”

Rodimus' optics brightened. So he was right! “So who is she?”

Optimus looked glumly at his hands. “I am good friends with… him.”

“Him? I didn't know your tastes ran that way.” Roddy was surprised.

“Neither did I.” Optimus didn't sound too happy about it.

This was starting to make more sense. “So you think you'll ruin the friendship if you say anything. Is it Magnus?”

Optimus nearly laughed out loud. 'Oh, Roddy! Isn't it obvious?' he thought to himself miserably. Aloud he said, “Please, Roddy, don't make me talk about this.” Roddy was already far too close to the truth.

“It's okay. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.” Rodimus put a hand around his shoulders. “I just want you to know I'm always here for you, no matter what.”

Optimus looked at him, an unidentifiable emotion on his face. 'I don't deserve your friendship, Roddy. You shouldn't be so good to me.' The guilt and shame overwhelmed him, and to his horror, tears sprang to his optics. Rodimus saw it and gently folded him into his arms. He knew when Optimus needed a good cry. Optimus would rather die than show such weakness, but they had become very close, and Roddy knew the signs.

The dam broke, and Optimus released a flood of helpless tears as Rodimus held him comfortingly. Being held in those strong, loving arms was more than he could bear. It felt so good, and that made it hurt all the more, knowing that this was what he could never have. All the guilt and hurt spilled out of him, and he was helpless to stop it, feeling like a twig being bounced about on a rough current of his own emotions. Finally, the outburst slowed, until he was left heaving with a few scattered sobs. He rested his head on Roddy's shoulder, stealing a few more precious moments. He couldn't bear to pull away. Summoning the last of his inner strength, he drew away and sat up shakily. He had to be strong!

Rodimus smiled at him gently, cupping his face so he could look at Optimus. “Feeling better?” he asked softly. Optimus found his gaze locked and he was lost, lost in those beautiful blue optics that seemed to go on forever, drawing him in deep, and he was drowning, never wanting to escape…. Not even conscious of what he was doing, he leaned forward, brushing those beautiful soft lips with his own. Oh, Roddy tasted so sweet!

Optimus pulled back slowly, as if in a trance, then gasped, clapping a hand over his traitorous lips. Oh, he hadn't! He couldn't have! A glance at Roddy's shocked expression confirmed his worst fears. “No! What have I done?!” he cried, turning away, feeling tears of shame pricking at him once more.

“Optimus.”

He ignored the soft voice, berating himself for doing something so damnably stupid! “I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!” he choked.

“Optimus….”

His fists clenched. “I've ruined everything! You must hate me now!”

“Optimus Prime! LOOK AT ME, damn you!”

The shout finally broke through his haze. Optimus turned and looked at his friend, guilt written all over his features. Rodimus grasped his chin forcefully, and Optimus braced himself, sure that he was going to be struck for his audacity. Nothing could have prepared him for the gentle kiss, as Roddy drew him into an embrace. His thoughts swam, and he found that he didn't want to think, just enjoy the moment. The kiss ended, and Optimus looked at Roddy warily, unsure what to expect.

“So that's what this is all about!” Rodimus exclaimed, shaking his head. “All that suffering and yearning and wanting, it was all over me? Optimus, there was no need for that. If I had thought you were interested, I would have come to you long ago.” He smiled at Prime's amazed expression, then covered it with a deep kiss.

Optimus returned the kiss with passion, holding Roddy's head closer. He scarcely noticed as Rodimus maneuvered them both down on the bed, caressing his back. Optimus mewled a protest when Roddy abandoned his mouth, then gasped as the young Autobot's lips kissed a path down his neck. He trembled as Rodimus nipped at his neck, wrenching a groan from deep within him.

Roddy smiled at him knowingly, returning back to his lips. The orange and red Autobot could feel the desire and want, the *need*, coming from the Matrix link. “I'll do anything you want,” he murmured in Prime's audial sensor. “Anything at all.”

Optimus looked at his companion, trying to voice his doubts. “But what if—“

Rodimus laughed. “I doubt you could come up with anything I wouldn't be interested in.”

Prime's thoughts reeled at the concept. Rodimus was giving him free reign to do whatever he wished! “I should have known,” he teased. “You'd nail anything that moves.”

“Guilty as charged!” Roddy beamed. “But this… this will be special.”

“I'm glad,” Optimus murmured. “I want things between us to be special.”

Coherent thought dissolved in a wave of desire as Roddy's hands roamed over his chest. He arched his back as the young Autobot kissed his way down his chest to his abdomen. Excited gasps tore through his throat. Roddy smiled and continued his ministrations, feeling the arousal growing rapidly through the link. Optimus was getting excited very fast and would not last too long. Not that Roddy minded – the poor guy hadn't been touched in over a century, since his beloved Alita One had died. Optimus needed release badly, and Rodimus was more than happy to give it to him.

Prime's optics dimmed and his moans grew into whimpers as Roddy teased him, stroking his waist and thighs. He writhed, feeling his arousal spiraling out of control. “I… I want…” he gasped, struggling to articulate his desires.

“I know,” Roddy murmured, finally ending the torture. He put his hand on Optimus' codpiece, caressing the warm metal, feeling burning heat coming from beneath it. Optimus cried out, all self-control lost to him, rubbing against Roddy's hand desperately. Roddy grinned and tugged on the codpiece, his expression dissolving into a frown. The damn thing wouldn't budge. It was Optimus' turn to smile as his own hand snaked down to his unit. He twisted the codpiece slightly to the left, and the catches released, the metal covering toppling to the ground.

“Neat trick!” It was a good idea that had no doubt saved Optimus from violation and extreme torture whenever he was captured.

Rodimus stroked and rubbed the exposed rod, marveling at how large and excited it was. 'I figured that's where my size came from!' he thought with satisfaction. A few drops of precum began to dribble from the engorged blue head, coating his hand. He didn't need the link to know that Optimus was getting close. Roddy bent and gently kissed the throbbing head, then took the tip in his mouth, sucking it..

“R-Roddy!” Optimus gasped, trembling so hard he thought he'd fall apart. “This won't last long!”

Roddy pulled the interface from his mouth. “Don't worry, this is just a warm-up.” He returned his full attention to the blue erection bobbing before him, taking as much as he could into his mouth. His fist wrapped around the rest, pumping it. He sucked and pumped slowly, drawing out the pleasure for Optimus as much as he could, but he could sense the arousal swelling through the link. His own interface was throbbing badly, braced for its release. Rodimus reached down and ripped off his codpiece, amazed at how ready he was for climax, since he had not even been touched. He pumped his own unit once, twice, as his mouth sucked industriously away, and then it was here…. Optimus gave a mighty yell and arched his back, cum firing from his interface with amazing force. Rodimus moaned around the pulsing unit, swallowing the best he could as his own interface erupted, spraying the recharge berth with fluid. Their mutual orgasm resonated through the link, the pleasure doubling and roaring back to them.

Optimus collapsed weakly on the bed, trembling. Rodimus managed to crawl up by his side and rest next to him. The link was awash with satisfaction and love. Optimus smiled wearily. “I love you, Roddy. More than you know.”

Roddy stroked his head affectionately. “I do know, Optimus. And I love you too.” The two embraced. Optimus wondered if he was dreaming. If so, he never wanted to wake.

“Where did you learn to give head like that, Roddy? That was the best blowjob I ever had,” Optimus confessed. A sense of embarrassment about his quick finish flashed through the link, and Roddy squashed it with a wave of affection.

The young Prime grinned. “Lots of experience. A mech knows how to give better head than a femme because he knows exactly where to hit. You know, Mags said the same thing about my talents.”

Optimus' optics bugged out in shock. “You mean *Ultra* Magnus? I never knew he was into such things!” His processor struggled with the mental image. “My gods, you and Magnus?”

“Yeah, me and Magnus,” Roddy laughed. “The guy may be good-looking, but being the drill sergeant for Metroplex sure doesn't win him very many dates. Everyone's terrified of him. He gets kind of desperate at times. One night we were drinking high-grade Energon together, and he got a little tipsy and made a pass at me. I figured he was hard up for some attention, pun intended, and gave him a good time. He was a pretty good lay for his first time with a male. Poor guy was really freaked out about it in the morning, though.”

“I can imagine!” Optimus marveled. He was not surprised that Magnus had chosen to keep the incident a secret.

“Didn't stop him from coming back for more when he got desperate, though,” Roddy winked.

Optimus laughed. “Roddy, you really are such a slut.”

“Guilty as charged.” Roddy beamed.

Optimus' smile faded and he turned away. “You don't like that,” Roddy surmised. “You're jealous, aren't you?”

Optimus looked back at his close friend, shame-faced. “I hated every one of those femmes that you were with, Roddy. I wanted so badly to have what you freely gave them.”

“Don't worry about that now. You've got me right here. If it bothers you, I won't be with anyone else.” Rodimus kissed him gently. Poor Optimus! He had to have felt awful every time that Roddy had been with someone else.

“You'd give up all the others just for me?” Optimus was incredulous. He knew that Roddy had a very long track record. The young Autobot's libido could flatten a planet.

“I would. I don't need anyone else now.”

Optimus felt himself melting. He had underestimated Rodimus, that wonderful friend of his who had now become something more. At times they had been so close that no words were necessary. Perhaps a relationship was merely the next logical step.

Rodimus studied his companion closely. “Optimus, have you ever been with another male?”

“No, I haven't,” Optimus confessed. “Not even when I was stranded on Earth with no femmes in sight. Ironhide offered to help me out once, but I knew he was just trying to be helpful, so I turned him down. I preferred to take matters into my own hands, as it were.”

Roddy smirked at the joke. “Do you know what males do together?”

Optimus frowned slightly. “I have a vague idea of how it's done, but not quite how that works. It somehow involves the recharge port.” The Transformers had a small hole in their rears that allowed for a cable to be inserted for extra power during recharge. Of course, everyone knew what else it could be used for.

“That's right. Don't worry, I'll go slowly and show you.”

Optimus studied Roddy's naked body, enjoying the ability to admire him openly. He had seen Rodimus nude before, for Roddy was never one for modesty and removed his armor whenever he felt restricted or decided to go take a solvent shower. Optimus, however, had always been exceedingly modest. He felt Roddy's gaze wandering over his own chassis and felt slightly embarrassed. He pushed the sensation away, enjoying the vision before him. Rodimus was truly beautiful, as befitted the Chosen One, the child of Primus. He was tall and strong, his arms and legs looking powerful. The red and orange paint job made him look attractive but not gaudy. Optimus absently traced the flame pattern on Roddy's chest. How he had always wanted to touch it! The chestplate glowed slightly, the Matrix recognizing its other Chosen One.

“My, you recover fast!” Rodimus said admiringly. Optimus looked down and saw the blue organ between his legs rapidly on the rise.

“I have you to thank for that,” he murmured, taking note of Roddy's own interface twitching. He reached down hesitantly.

“It won't bite!” Rodimus laughed. “Go ahead and touch it. It'll feel really good for me.”

Optimus would dearly love to give Roddy twice as much pleasure as the young Autobot had given him. He cautiously took the beautiful rod in his hand, marveling at the way it throbbed and grew in his grasp. It wasn't so different from touching himself, but it was so exciting to be doing this to another male. Roddy's interface had a bulging red tip and an incredible flame pattern painted on it. “Now I see why you are called Hot Rod,” Optimus teased.

“It's Rodimus *Prime* now, thank you very much!” Roddy pretended to be offended.

“Even better,” Optimus purred, caressing his newfound toy. He could plainly see why everyone, mechs and femmes alike, were so crazy over Rodimus.

Roddy gasped and moaned as his rod hardened in Prime's strong grip. “Yeah, that's it,” he panted encouragingly. “Pump it like you'd do on yourself. Ooh, that's right. Just like that.”

Optimus was enjoying himself very much, and enjoyed Roddy's moans even more, but he wanted to try something new. “You've had enough hand jobs already, I'm sure. Why don't we try that thing that you mentioned?”

“Sure!” Rodimus grinned eagerly. Optimus released his grip, admiring Roddy's erection, which was every bit as big as his own. It was no secret where Roddy had gotten his endowment. “I'll get on my knees, and you come up behind me….” He trailed off. “That's not what you want, is it? Tell me, Optimus, what is it that you want?”

Optimus would have blushed if he had the capability. “Uh, I, um….”

Rodimus probed the link for a clue. An impression came to him. “You want me to do it to you, is that it? Yes, I think so.”

Optimus nodded, embarrassed. “Is there any way we could, uh, face each other? I want to see what's happening.”

“I think I can manage that,” Roddy said thoughtfully. “Sure, why not?”

He pushed Optimus gently down on the bed, kissing him as he lowered his body atop the prone Autobot leader. Optimus moaned excitedly against his mouth. Oh, it felt so good to have that divine body on top of him, at last! His hands caressed Rodimus' back, moving down to the tight aft that he had admired for so long. His curiosity was at last satisfied as he gripped the shapely metal. Roddy gasped and began to rock gently against him. Optimus moaned again and frictioned against him, their erections rubbing together. It was heaven to feel Roddy's quivering unit pressed against his own straining erection!

Rodimus' hand trailed down Prime's side, causing the Autobot to shiver in delight. Their link was surging with mutual arousal, fueling their desire even further. It was absolutely amazing to feel! Rodimus delighted in it – never before could he actually sense what he was doing to another! Optimus seemed totally blown away by the whole experience, his mind wide open to the link.

Roddy pulled away with a sigh. Optimus whimpered and reached to pull him back. Roddy gently brushed his hands away and reached into his subspace pocket, pulling out a small tube of lubricant. He smiled at Prime's questioning look, slicking one of his fingers. “See how this feels,” he murmured, caressing Optimus' tight entrance to his recharge hole.

Prime's optics grew wide at the sensation. “I never knew…!” he gasped. Roddy continued to finger the hole, and Optimus let loose an erotic moan. Rodimus trembled at the sound – how he wanted to hear that again and again as he drove into Optimus' willing body! But first things first. His finger gently slipped through the opening, wrenching a gasp from the aroused Autobot leader. “Mmm…more!” Roddy obliged him by sliding the digit in further, working it back and forth gently. Prime's expression was one of rapture, so Roddy slicked up a second finger and added it to the mix. Optimus was now a helpless, quivering heap. It was time.

“Brace yourself,” he warned. “I'll be as gentle as I can, but the first time can really hurt.”

“I'm ready.” Optimus met his gaze squarely. Rodimus could feel how much his friend wanted it through the link. He poured a generous dollop of lube onto his hand and slicked up his rod, moaning at his own touch. He then spread another glob around Prime's recharge port. Optimus goggled at Roddy's unit poised at his entrance. He was so big… how was that supposed to fit in there? The hole could give, but not that much.

Rodimus drew in air through his auxiliary coolant system and pressed his unit against the hole. It opened and he slid in as slowly as he could. Oh, he was so tight! So damn tight! While that was a good thing for him, it wasn't so good for Optimus, who was already wincing at the pain. Roddy grabbed ahold of his control, pausing so that Optimus could adjust. When he got a nod, Rodimus pressed on, sliding in a little further.

Soon the pleasure began to turn to pain. Optimus grimaced and clenched his fists, determined to not let it bother him. Rodimus slipped in further, and Optimus could not suppress a groan, this one not pleasurable. Roddy paused, pain invading the link. “I'm sorry, there's no gentler way to do this,” he whispered. “Do you want to stop?”

Optimus shook his head. “No, Roddy, I'm fine. Just let me rest a bit.”

Rodimus lay still within him, one fist clenching. Optimus was so deliciously tight, it was hard for him to resist fractioning within him, letting the embers of his passion roar into a fire, but he had to wait. He didn't want to do this if it would hurt his dearest friend in the world. Optimus nodded curtly to him. The pain had subsided slightly, and while it still hurt pretty bad, Optimus didn't want to stop. He just prayed that this got better somehow.

Roddy began to move again, sliding deeper. He could feel the walls of the recharge port opening for him reluctantly, spreading and stretching to accommodate his bulk. Suddenly Optimus jumped and cried out, clutching at Roddy's waist. Pain roared through the link and Roddy winced at it. Oh, how it hurt! “That's enough, I'm stopping.” His erection began to subside slightly, the pleasure being drowned out by the pain.

“No, Roddy!” Optimus held him in place. “Just – just wait a minute. I'll be fine soon.”

Roddy shook his head, not really believing it, but remained in place just the same. “I'm almost in,” he whispered encouragingly. “Just a little more left.”

“That's… not so bad,” Optimus breathed, trying to get a handle on the pain that threatened to overwhelm him. He couldn't see how this experience could be pleasurable, but as Roddy remained perfectly still, the pain gradually lessened, replaced by a sensation that he had never felt before. He felt… full down there. Stretched and full. It felt… rather good, actually. A spark of desire rekindled itself, and Optimus stirred beneath the wonderful body atop him. Yes, it was good, and getting better all the time! Roddy pulled out very slowly, then slid back in, the friction making them both shudder in delight.

“Okay, Roddy, go ahead,” he groaned. If this was how it was supposed to feel, he was eager to get the pain out of the way and experience the pleasure. Rodimus was certainly big, and for a “virgin” like him, no wonder it hurt! The young Autobot moved atop him, sliding in further, and Optimus cried out in pain but opened his legs further, pulling Rodimus toward him, not letting him draw away.

“That's it!” Rodimus gasped in his audials. “That's all, I'm in.”

Optimus fell back against the berth, trying to battle back the pain that had returned in full force. Roddy grimaced at the feeling, fighting it off with the pleasure that he felt, surrounding the pain and drowning it. The pain diminished, but Roddy waited, wanting Optimus to feel his own pleasure. He didn't have that long to wait. His heated interface throbbed and pulsed within the impossibly tight passage, and Optimus found the sensation intoxicating. Roddy reached in between their sandwiched bodies and stroked the massive blue erection, doubling his pleasure.

“Mmm oh much better,” Optimus moaned. His discomfort was totally forgotten as Rodimus began to move, slowly entering and withdrawing, building up friction. Rodimus removed his hand and leaned as much of his weight as he could upon his lover, using his body to stimulate the erection trapped between them. The pleasure began to mount in earnest, and soon neither could tell exactly where he ended and the other began. The Matrix link was wider and stronger than they'd ever felt it before, emotions rippling through it at high tide. Optimus suddenly knew how good it felt to be thrusting into his own tight aft, the pressure nearly crushing but oh-so-good, and Rodimus felt as if it was his own interface being frictioned between their two bodies. The sensations were absolutely incredible. But the best was yet to come.

Rodimus Prime exclaimed in surprise when his chest cavity opened, spilling Matrix light across the two heated lovers. A connecting wire snaked from his chest up to Prime's own chest compartment, which mysteriously spread itself open, welcoming the connection. “What's happening?” one of them whispered, but neither knew who. Another connection slid out of Roddy's chest and into Optimus' receptive body. Optimus hissed as gentle surges of electricity began to travel through the connections, exciting his already stimulated body. In response, a connection slid from himself into Rodimus, carrying its own stimulating charge.

Optimus felt Roddy's astonishment and realized that this was a very unexpected development. Neither one of them had any clue as to what was happening to their bodies. Several more connections were made, and then fluids as well as electricity began to flow between them. Both were speechless, trembling uncontrollably with the incredible sensations wracking them. “oh oh oh oh!” Roddy gasped, barely able to articulate as he thrust mightily, the friction feeling like liquid silk against his burning interface. Beneath him, Optimus writhed, working his own interface against Roddy's thrusting body. “Roddy! Roddy! Roddy!” was all he could manage to say. All other thought had been totally wiped away, replaced entirely with the dizzying sensations now wracking him. Each realized that neither of them had ever felt like this before. If they didn't cum, the arousal would surely tear them asunder!

Optimus twisted and gyrated his body the best he could beneath Rodimus, his poor inflamed unit already far too stimulated, balanced on the very brink of release. Rodimus pounded into the tight opening as hard and as fast as his powerful young body would let him. He was mindless, ignoring everything but his thrusting erection and the unbelievable energies coursing into him from Prime's chest. He thought he would simply explode if he did not cum! It was right there, in the base of his unit, ready to boil out, and yet something held him back, held them both back!

The link was ablaze with wave after wave of desire, need, and intense arousal. Rodimus and Optimus each felt themselves melting together, each incredibly aware of the other's body, suddenly uniting as one being. Energies flew between them, exchanged as fast as they were received. They clutched at each other, beyond desperate to find release. Their arousal was at such a high level that it was a miracle they were still conscious! The energy formed around them, molding them into one giant flaming ball of sexual tension. Suddenly that energy ball burst around them, the link flooded with release, and both lovers screamed, their orgasm suddenly thundering down upon them. They surged and bucked, their bodies seemingly electrified by the incredible sensations rocketing through them. Optimus could scarcely make a sound, his vocal unit making small, incomprehensible whimpers, his mouth gaping as his entire body surged, rigid and trembling. Atop him, Rodimus was weeping, overwhelmed by the release that caused him to jerk spasmodically, emptying his seed into Optimus below, whose own unit spread a large slick between them. Matrix light surrounded and bathed them in its gentle glow.

It was several minutes before they could either move or speak. Optimus finally managed a weak groan, discovering that the connections between his chest and Rodimus' were gone, and both chestplates were closed. Roddy stirred weakly. “What… happened?”

“Don't know,” Optimus muttered. “Never felt anything like it.”

Roddy pushed himself up on trembling arms, his sore unit withdrawing. He managed to drag himself up to Optimus' side, then collapsed. Both of them lay entangled in a weak embrace, wanting nothing more than to sink into a deep, long recharge. They were both drained, literally.

“Roddy,” Optimus whispered almost reverently, “do you feel it?”

Roddy paused. He did feel something different. It wasn't the link, which had now reduced itself to only delivering slight impressions rather than full emotion. It was something beautiful and strong, and fundamentally powerful. On instinct, he reached for his chest compartment, opening it. Matrix light spilled out, bathing the entire room with a soft, reassuring blue glow.

“Dear Primus!” Optimus breathed.

“The Matrix! It's regenerating!” Rodimus gaped. “But how could such a thing happen?” It ha been drained after defeating the Hate Plague, and though the hundred-plus years since then had begun to slowly restore it, it had been nowhere near as bright or full as it was right now.

“Don't you see, Roddy?” Prime's voice was full of wonder. “It's us. We did it! Whatever happened between us must have been connected to the Matrix. It absorbed our life force and used it to regenerate itself.”

Rodimus looked as awestruck as he did. “Wow, that's incredible! *We* did this?!”
Optimus drew him closer for a kiss. “Yes, my love.”

Roddy grinned. “I guess that means we'll have to do this again.”

Optimus' grin was even bigger. “Count on it.”

They fell asleep in each other's arms, and somewhere, a god smiled upon his two Chosen Ones.

The End


return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive