WARNING NC-17 material

Reunion

by Phantom
rating: **+bp

Author's note: This was my first adult fanfic. What do you think? :)

Prime sighed in relief as the door slid closed. Helping the females build their new base was a large task, but it held no interest for him. Especially not while his mate was around.

He turned and gazed affectionately at his companion. Alita smiled back knowingly -- she hadn't dragged him off to her quarters just to recharge. She knew from his body language just where his thoughts were headed, and as always, her thoughts coincided perfectly.

He smiled and stroked her cheek gently with his finger. "It's good to see you again," he said softly.

Alita smirked. *That* was an understatement, and while Prime was trying to take it slowly, that was not what she had in mind at all. "Likewise," she purred, reaching up to his face. Caressing the sides, she felt for the pressure points. With a soft click, she removed the battle mask that obscured the lower half of his face.

Prime reached up, this time running fingers over his own exposed face. It had been four million years since his true face had been bared to the world -- only Alita knew that his mask was removable, and he had no cause to remove it himself. He dimmed his optics slightly, relishing the cool air on his newly exposed visage. It felt good to have that blasted battle mask off, to show his real self in more ways than one.

He shuddered slightly as her fingers replaced his own, tracing circles lightly on his cheek. The sensory circuitry felt alive with sensations that had not been felt in a long time. Smiling, knowing that Alita could see his happy expression, he bent down to kiss her. The mask fell to the floor with a clatter as Alita dropped it and flung her arms around his neck. "It's been too long," she murmured in his audio sensors. "I think it's time we got reacquainted."

Overcome with emotion, it was all Prime could do to nod in agreement. As Alita led him to the recharge bed, he marveled at the fact that she was actually alive -- alive!! -- and not destroyed, as he had feared. Suddenly his world had been lit up with her presence, and he had a reason to really live. While there could be others, they would never replace her.

Smiling seductively at him, Alita reached up and slowly removed her armored breastplate. Prime could not help but gasp at her beauty, and what it did to him. Her smile grew as she arched her back slightly, inviting him to look all he wanted. Feigning a pout, she said, "Well, is that all you're going to do? Just look?"

Prime shook his head slightly, snapping out of his reverie. The very sight of her was captivating, but there was so much more that he wanted. Reaching out, he ran his hand along the smooth curves, not wanting to go too fast. He wanted this moment to last forever. Her sigh of pleasure turned into a sharp gasp as he found the peaks, filled with sensory circuits. A pulsing began in her lower body, and she knew that his gentle touch was not enough to satisfy her craving. Fortunately, she knew just what to do.

Abruptly, she grabbed Prime's massive shoulders and shoved him onto the recharge bed, flat on his back. She promptly mounted him, holding his wrists against the head cushion as she straddled his waist.

Prime blinked in confusion at the sudden role reversal. As Alita began to nuzzle his neck, he relaxed and allowed her full reign. She always knew just what he wanted. One of the reasons that he loved her was because she was such a strong person, not afraid to take command... in any situation. She was definitely... assertive... he pondered, as her hands slipped lower, removing his protective battle armor quickly and efficiently with a skill borne out of practice.

She stopped when her hands reached his upper thighs. "You seem happy to see me," she said sweetly.

"Don't tease me, darling," he said breathlessly, panting a bit as her fingers traced random patterns around the sensitive area.

Alita smirked at him, relishing the power that she held, that he willingly surrendered. "You must be uncomfortable, with that lovely rod of yours trapped within that cod piece." It was all Prime could do to nod. Alita loved making him react this way. She wanted to make him suffer just a bit more, but she knew that she couldn't wait much longer for her own release. Stroking his thigh with one hand, she skillfully removed the confining cod piece and tossed it in the corner with the rest of Prime's armor.

"Y'know," she cooed, stroking him gently and teasingly, "I wonder what would happen if Megatron walked in right now. You'd certainly be in a rather compromising situation." She got the result she expected, as Prime squirmed, alternately horrified and aroused at the thought. Judging from his physical reaction, though, the latter had a stronger presence in his mind.

"Alita, please!" he cried out, nearly driven mad by her knowing touch.

"Please what?" she said mockingly. This was the part that she loved best. She relished making Prime beg, as she knew that he enjoyed losing all control and pleading for release.

"Take me now!" he begged. "I can't wait any longer!"

Alita dimmed her optics as a powerful surge overtook her. She trembled with delight as she felt lubricating fluid begin to flow from between her legs and down her thighs. Noticing this as well, Prime became even more inflamed. His hands reached up to stroke her breasts again, but she grabbed them by the wrists and forced them back above his head. With a sly look, she reached over to the nightstand beside the bed and rummaged inside. She triumphantly produced the item that she sought -- still in good condition, despite millennia of disuse.

Prime's optics widened in surprise when he heard the familiar click. Turning his head, he saw that his wrists were imprisoned, shackled to the bed by maximum-security restraints. Groaning with delight, he allowed his head to sink back down on the cushion. She remembered, and not only that -- she had known exactly what to do, despite his reluctance to ask. His optics blazed with a mixture of desire and love as he stared at her, taking her in. Nobody could satisfy his desires like her.

Grasping his waist firmly, Alita raised her hips up high above the bed. She stared down at her lover as Prime struggled beneath her, trying to complete their connection. The restraints on his arms only served to frustrate him, and in the process increase his desire. Brow beaded with coolant, he gazed up at her feverishly. He knew what was expected of him, and though it was a serious blow to his pride, at this point he was too far gone to care.

"Alita, please! Finish me off! I'm begging you, please don't make me wait any longer! I'll do anything!"

"Anything?" she purred. She loved holding power as much as he enjoyed relinquishing it, and she was determined to milk it for as much as it was worth. However, she thought as another wave of pure desire struck her and she felt the trickle of lubricant become a steady stream, she couldn't last much longer either. She was very close to the edge, and Prime's struggles only served to bring her that much closer to release.

"Yes, anything!" Prime was beyond all control at this point, focused only on seeking relief for his insatiable desire.

"Would you... surrender to Megatron?"

While Prime knew that Alita would never ask him to do such a thing, and he would normally never agree, it was the raw lust of the moment that prompted his answer. The fact that he was desperate enough to say it only added to their passion. "Yes! I'd take you right here in front of him if that's what it takes! I'd let you finish what you started that one day during that crucial briefing when you stroked me under the table to near madness! I want you right now, need you, and I don't care who sees or hears! By Primus, I'd lay Megatron right now if it gave me any relief!"

This last remark was met by a squeal from Alita. The mental picture that that last remark gave her, while distasteful, was also incredibly erotic. The yearning that she felt increased from a throb to a pulsing, her feminine core searching for its male counterpart in order to become one. Feeling wet and hot, she knew that neither could stand the intense torment any longer.

Alita decided to put poor Optimus, and herself, out of misery. She drove onto him forcefully, feeling him impale her deeply. Yes, this was what she had missed all those years alone, a strong and virile man beneath her. And from the look on her mate's face, this is what he had subconsciously sought while he was alone too. Now, as they lay entwined on the recharge bed, they felt more alive than they had in ages.

Coolant formed on both of their bodies as their temperature soared. Prime was forced to use his oxygen intakes as a secondary cooling measure, as he sensed that overheating was a definite possibility. "Don't stop!" he begged, terrified that the sharp, agonizing pleasure would be brought to an end before he found relief. His fuel pump hammered madly, straining under the stress. Their bodies trembled together as the lubricant spread from their joining to form a pool around them. Their optics met and locked as Alita rose up and down upon him, increasing the tempo of their coupling. So close now. So close....

Unable to hold back, Alita threw her head back and let out a loud cry as she felt herself going over the edge into infinite pleasure. She felt the throbbing swell into waves of powerful, gripping contractions, radiating out from her center to her legs, which shook and trembled uncontrollably. Ragged gasps and sobs tore from her throat as she lost herself in the overwhelming sensations.

Prime's optics shut off and his back arched as he felt himself answering her incredible response with his own. Much as he loved to watch her in the throes of release, his own could no longer be denied. He felt himself surge powerfully within her, expressing his emotions with a resounding cry that echoed throughout the room. They clung to each other desperately as they sank under waves of pleasure, reluctant to surface and face reality.

Alita collapsed limply on her lover's chest as her climax diminished in intensity, finally ceasing to nothing but a few shudders. She ran her finger down his cheek affectionately, smiling at his drained, yet satisfied, expression.

"Boy, have I missed that," he murmured.

She reached up and released his arms from their restraints. He rubbed his wrists, which had gotten a bit chafed during his struggle. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt so happy or so satisfied. His happy emotions were dimmed, however, when he recalled that the base was nearly complete, and soon he would have to return to Earth. Without her. For she was as devoted to her troops as he was to his, and he could never force her to leave them behind.

He was shaken out of his thoughts by a loud pounding on the door. "Hey! Come on out of there, you guys!" Moonracer yelled from the other side. "We know you're done with your, *ahem*, private conference in there -- you were quite loud about it. We can use a few extra hands out here -- that is, as long as you keep them to yourselves!"

Prime groaned in embarrassment and covered his face with his hands. He hadn't realized how loud their lovemaking had been, especially since the sound dampening equipment hadn't been installed yet.

Alita laughed at his discomfort. "Come on and get suited up," she said, "or else they'll only tease you more for taking so long." She smiled as he got up and knelt to collect his armor, casting a wistful glance toward the recharge bed. "There will be plenty of time for that later."

They exited together, hips and thighs brushing together unintentionally. The Autobots, mostly females, stared at them, knowing smiles on their faces. They turned back to their work, but most of the ladies' optics followed their male leader hungrily, wondering just what he had done to make Alita respond so loudly. Most of them were quite eager to experience it for themselves, though it was just an idle fantasy.

Prime felt Alpha Trion's knowing gaze resting on the couple. Prime hadn't told Alita what he had so recently learned from their mentor, feeling that the time wasn't right. Prime mused to himself, were they so good together because they were in love, or because they had been designed that way? Perhaps it was a little of both, but their relationship worked, so who was he to argue?

He studied Alita's form as she bent to help lift a large console. He knew that she deserved much more than he could ever give her, and there was a good chance that they would never see each other again. They had had this argument many times before. Prime hated to make Alita wait for him and remain faithful despite the fact that he may never return. She was also a major security risk to him -- he shuddered to think what he would have given Megatron in exchange for her safe return. Even when they could be together, their respective leadership positions involved constant interruptions, and left very little time for personal relationships. Despite it all, they had never managed to stay apart for long. What they had just felt too right to ever let go.

Feeling his optics on her as she maneuvered the piece of equipment into position, Alita turned and smiled. He walked over to her and enveloped her small, delicate hands in his powerful ones. Unspoken thoughts echoed between them, transmitted through their locked gaze. Prime knew that, no matter what the future held, their love would live on in their hearts.

The End

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive