WARNING NC-17 material

Kissing Sisters

by Phantom

rating: **+hop

The first knock was gentle, quiet. The second one a bit firmer. When again there was no response, Chromia opened the door a crack and peered in. She shook her head in exasperation. It was just as she'd expected.

"Alita!" she hissed loudly. "Cybertron to Alita!"

The Femme commander jumped slightly, nearly toppling the mound of papers on her desk. "Oh, Chromia, I didn't hear you," she gasped.

Chromia entered and shut the door behind her. Hiding out underground had brought their small group together, and nobody locked their quarters anymore. "Working late again?" she asked. "You should learn to relax."

"I don't mind the work," Alita stated. She sighed as Chromia began to massage her tense muscle cables under her armor, fingers working on the pressure points.

"I know you don't mind working hard," Chromia replied, "but you're burning yourself out on minute details. But it's just not going to work. No matter how deep you bury yourself in your work, you won't be able to forget him."

Alita's shoulders slumped under Chromia's hands, confirming her suspicions. "I just can't believe he's gone," she whispered despairingly.

Chromia reached out abruptly and switched off the data pad and desklamp. She guided her friend over to the recharge bed and sat both of them down. It was time for a little girl-to-girl chat.

Alita looked down at her hands. When she lifted her face, tears were brimming at the corners. Chromia enveloped her friend in a comforting embrace. "I know how much it hurts," she murmured. Alita held on tightly, not making a sound as her grief overwhelmed her.

"Alita, I know it's hard to accept, but you've got to let go. Nobody knows when the crew of the Ark will return, or if they even survived. I miss Ironhide with all my heart, but I know that I have to go on with my life, and so do you. The Femmes need you. I need you."

Alita lay still, the tears subsiding. Chromia was right, no matter how painful her words were. Optimus had been missing for too long. Her heart ached at the thought that she'd never see him again. Chromia stroked her back soothingly and she sighed, resting her head on her friend's shoulder. After all this time alone, feeling cut off from the others, Chromia's friendship was just what she needed. It felt so good to be held and comforted.

At last she straightened up, ending their embrace. Chromia stared at her intently, and something in the gaze made her feel uneasy. She was her best friend, and Alita trusted her with her emotional burdens as well as her life, but still... somehow the atmosphere was shifting.

"Alita," her friend said softly, "I know you get lonely sometimes. Don't you want to spend some time with someone?"

Alita frowned, not quite understanding what she was getting at. "In what way?" she asked slowly, sensing that she would not like the answer.

"A lover," Chromia said directly.

Alita shook her head. "There's no chance of that. We can't afford to let anyone know we still exist. That leaves me with only the company of the other Femmes."

The silence after that remark spoke volumes. Chromia interrupted as Alita opened her mouth to protest. "Don't close your mind to it, Alita. All we've got now is each other, and we'll each have to depend on the other for whatever we need. We've laughed together, and we've been shoulders for each other to cry on. You're a woman, as well as a commander, and you need physical closeness."

Alita struggled to express her doubts. "I couldn't just seduce one of my officers. It would be sexual harassment. Besides, what would they think of me?"

"The traditional rules no longer apply. We've become much more than a fighting unit. We're sisters now, and we have to rely on each other. And don't worry about what they'd think; most of them have already dealt with this problem."

Alita's jaw dropped at the news. She wanted to ask a million questions. Who? When? She had had no idea. If the others had turned to each other for their comfort, then... well....

Alita chewed on her lip as she stared at Chromia. How did her friend know her so well?

Chromia stroked Alita's cheek with her thumb as she brought her lips near her audio sensor. "I don't want to pressure you into anything. If it feels wrong, then tell me. It's not for everyone."

Alita trembled slightly at the closeness. No, it didn't feel wrong at all. It felt somehow natural. But still anxiety gnawed at her. "I don't want to lose your friendship, Chromia. What if it doesn't work?"

Chromia chuckled softly, the sound sending little chills down Alita's back. "You've never done this with a female, have you?" At Alita's shake of the head, she continued, "It's not the same thing as with a man. Not only the physical aspect, of course, but the emotional bond as well. I love you, Alita, but as a sister. We share a different kind of bond than we share with our males. Our physical love will only strengthen our relationship, bringing us closer together."

Alita's optics slid closed as she felt a powerful yearning overtake her. How long had it been since she'd been touched, since she'd been in touch with her feminine sexuality? Not since Prime had left. Far too long, as Chromia had realized. Her friend knew her intimately already - could it hurt to lean on her friend once again, take the comfort that was offered? Her fuel pump pounding, she parted her lips and waited breathlessly.

The touch on her lips was light as a butterfly's wings. Alita marveled at the softness of her lips as the pressure increased. Hesitantly she responded, feeling electric sparks spread in her belly as their lips moved, taking and giving pleasure in turn. This was nothing like kissing a man - gentler and more erotic. Alita opened her mouth and kissed harder, relishing the texture. Her hands began to caress Chromia's head.

Smiling inwardly at the response, Chromia traced a line down her neck with her thumb. A moan tore from Alita's throat and she stopped, ending the kiss. "Too much?" she asked.

Alita shook her head. Every circuit seemed to be crying out for attention. "Oh, wow. I've never felt this sensitive before, just from a kiss."

Chromia took her cue and resumed the kiss. Her hands wandered over her partner's back, feeling the supple metal. She watched Alita intently in between kisses, looking for a negative signal of displeasure, but her friend seemed to want to increase the contact. Alita followed the lead, touching Chromia's shoulders and upper back, getting a feel for what would come next.

Chromia inched her hands up to Alita's breastplate, not wanting to go too fast yet wanting to explore further. Alita hesitated, her hands ceasing movement, then she relaxed. "Please," she whispered. "I want to know more."

Chromia looked into her optics intently, assuring her assent, then unsnapped the hinges, removing the protective armor. "Oh, how beautiful!" she breathed. Alita's breasts were perfectly molded, with gently rounded peaks. She caught Alita's suddenly nervous expression and straightened up, taking her friend's hands and placing them on her own breastplate. "Go ahead. There's nothing wrong with curiosity," she whispered encouragingly.

With slightly trembling hands, Alita removed the armor. She was struck by the natural beauty before her, and the simple fact that she was experiencing this with another woman. She had seen the naked bodies of the other Femmes before, since the base was not designed for comfort and only held one shower area, but she had never let her optics linger long enough to satisfy her curiosity. Downright gaping would have been rude, but she was glad that some of her girls felt comfortable enough with their bodies not to cower and hide themselves. Their similar design was beautiful, but never before had she had the opportunity to admire another.

After sharing a moment of mutual admiration, Chromia broke the spell. Her fingertips traced the outline of an orb, tantalizingly working its way up to the peak. As Alita began to fidget, she gave in and stroked the tip with a thumb. She bent her head and enveloped the other with her mouth.

Alita went limp at the overwhelming sensations. She tried to voice her arousal, but could only form a mewling sound. Between her legs she felt her interface port reacting to the amazing attention she was receiving. She felt the entrance widen like a flower coming to full bloom. The rhythmic stroking of her peaks was filling her senses, driving away rational thought. Her hips twisted restlessly as she felt herself becoming wet. 'Oh, dear Primus, I don't believe it!' she thought, her mind whirling. 'My best friend is making me wet!' That thought alone prompted another hot gush as her inner circuitry contracted in response.

She lifted her hand and stared at Chromia's exposed chest. She wanted to share the incredible pleasure that she felt, and she was dying of curiosity. Chromia's hands continued their torment and she reached out to do the same. She hesitantly stroked the peak with a fingertip and was rewarded with a moan. "That's it. You already know what to do. Just do whatever would feel good on your body," Chromia urged. Growing bolder, she caressed the breasts with both hands, squeezing lightly, comparing them with her own. They felt so smooth and receptive to her touch. Touching Chromia was very much like touching her own body. Alita had never felt so much empathic passion before. Touching only increased her desire, for she knew exactly how it would feel on herself.

As Chromia lifted her head to study her body, Alita slowly lowered her own head and kissed one of the peaks. "Suck me!" Chromia gasped, and Alita drew the orb into her mouth, relishing its texture. It tasted sweet somehow, and the realization of just what she was doing gave her an incredible rush. She whimpered against Chromia's breast as she felt lubricant trickling down her thigh. Oh Primus, how she ached to be touched down there!

She lifted her head and stared Chromia in the optics, conveying her delightful frustration. "Please, touch me! I feel like I'm going to burst!"

Chromia smiled knowingly, easing Alita down on the bed, letting her legs dangle over the side. "Don't be in such a rush, girl," she teased. "We have all the time in the world to explore each other. Most men are in too much of a hurry to get down there. Just relax and enjoy your sensitivity everywhere. Don't hold back in the expectation that you have to come from a specific physical contact. If this brings you off, just go with it. Women don't have to come in a certain way at a certain time. Just enjoy whatever pleases you."

Alita wanted to continue touching her breasts, but Chromia moved down to her belly, using her lips and hands to stimulate the circuitry. Alita relaxed, no longer urging her on, but still whimpered. By now her thighs were drenched with lubricant, and her body was covered with a sheen of coolant. Chromia wanted to make her come by breast stimulation alone, but she would save that for another day. She was as eager as Alita was to continue. Her hands slipped down, starting at the knees, and continued up to the inner thighs, which were trembling. "Relax and enjoy it," she purred.

Alita couldn't stop the trembling that had seized her. This was so incredible. Her friend knew exactly where to touch and what pressure to use. She didn't feel the need to urge her on, as she did with Prime, but lay back and enjoyed this new experience. Being stroked in this manner, and just accepting it without returning the favor right away was delicious, and she basked in the sensations, being able to focus all her attention on Chromia's hands inching up her thighs.

Then, at last, one finger traced around her throbbing interface, and she sobbed at the overwhelming pleasure. She forced herself to stay relaxed and concentrate only on this new experience. By this time she was usually out of her mind with desperation, but she had never felt this way before, and she relaxed more and more, instead of letting the tension build. She felt her entire body go limp and relaxed, and Chromia smiled tenderly. Alita needed this relaxation badly, and for her friend sex as a relaxed, leisurely event was something rare.

Alita's optics drifted closed as she felt her body becoming light, as if she was floating. Her attention was solely occupied by the circuitry between her legs. Instead of burning and screaming for more, a faster pace, her interface was melting, relishing the slow stroking, the inching towards satisfaction. Chromia licked off her finger, soaked with Alita's juices, and kissed her interface. Never before had Alita been so touched by that gesture. She knew that Optimus loved pleasuring her this way, but with Chromia she didn't care if she'd lie here all year. The orgasm wasn't important, only the closeness was. Also, with Optimus she yearned to be penetrated as well, to be filled, but this time she enjoyed only the outer stimulation. Penetration would ruin the mood.

Gazing at Chromia's head buried between her legs was the most erotic sight she'd ever seen. The arousal was so thick she could smell it, their scents mingling and perfuming the air with sex. Another new dimension, totally abstract yet an intrinsic part of her experience.

Alita felt her interface becoming molten, Chromia's mouth hitting all the subtle spots that she'd never known existed, and knew that release was close. She'd lost all track of time and didn't care. A minute, an hour, a lifetime - the pleasure was timeless. Suddenly seized with an impulse, she brought her hands up to her own breasts and stroked them. Why hadn't she tried this more often during sex? It felt so good to touch herself, knowing exactly what she wanted. Her breathing quickened, and she sucked in oxygen for coolant, but remained relaxed, patiently waiting. She rolled the tips between her fingers, her neck arching as she whimpered. Little bursts of pleasure erupted between her legs. She inhaled deeply, pinching her peaks, her back arched, poised at the unbearably sweet moment where her whole body stopped and waited breathlessly. Then her interface squeezed hard, erupting into powerful contractions. She didn't scream or cry out, only made a low noise of satisfaction deep in her throat as she allowed the waves of pleasure to lap at her body. After an age, the waves receded. It had been at once the most relaxing and satisfying orgasm she'd ever had.

Chromia rose off her knees and straightened Alita on the bed, pulling her hips and legs up onto it, then lay down next to her and cuddled her, kissing her and rubbing her back. Alita finally opened her optics, slowly allowing her senses to return, and smiled. She'd never felt so close to her friend before. "I love you, sister," she whispered. It wasn't a sexual love, but it went beyond mere friendship, forming a deep emotional bond. Chromia was right, their lovemaking had been more emotional than physical. She felt cleansed, purified of grief and worry, and more relaxed than she'd been since she'd adopted her new name and lifestyle at the beginning of the war.

Looking down, she caught sight of Chromia's thighs and realized that her sister hadn't been satisfied. "It's all right," Chromia murmured contentedly. "I don't need to come to feel satisfied."

Alita's face settled into a determined frown, and Chromia knew not to argue with her. Sometimes her commander could be very stubborn. "I want to touch you," she said firmly, kneeling at the bedside a nd pulling Chromia's legs over the side, reversing the position they'd occupied several minutes ago. She stroked Chromia's thighs, inching up slowly, trying to take her time, yet dying of curiosity. She could smell the arousal as well as see it, and she was rather surprised when her own interface squeezed in empathic response. She traced around the aroused area carefully, delighting in Chromia's drawn-out moan, and then directly stimulated the raised circuitry. A hot gush of lubricant flowed out, bathing her hand. Alita drew her hand to her mouth and licked off the fluid. Her optics squeezed shut as her interface flared, nearly coming again right then and there. The delicious taste was unlike anything she'd ever known, yet somehow tasted exactly like a female. Before she could stop to think, she slipped a finger down to her own interface and stroked lightly. She withdrew her hand, dripping wet, then slipped it into her mouth. The flavor was slightly different, but again undeniably female. "Oh, Primus!" she breathed in awe. She was somewhat amazed at what she had done, but even more so that she had never tried it before.

Seeing Chromia's broad grin of approval, Alita could no longer resist her yearning for more. She bent her head and kissed her friend between the legs, relishing the dampens. The flavor mingled with her own, and her knees weakened. She had become aroused while giving head to Optimus, but orally stimulating a woman was so close to actually doing it to herself that the lines blurred. Each taste of her lover was almost like tasting herself, and her unit throbbed at each thrust of her head. She could feel her interface melting, almost sure she could feel the probing touch of her own mouth. Her inner circuits clenched, and she could not believe how excruciatingly aroused she was.

Chromia's soft, sighing cries changed slightly in pitch. Her hips arched up, and Alita, following another instinct, slipped a finger into the interface. She hoped that Chromia wouldn't be upset, since for herself penetration would have detracted from the experience, but she was dying to feel a woman from the inside. She felt Chromia's insides squeeze, crackling with electricity, then flutter with rhythmic pulses as she reached orgasm. Lubricant flowed out, soaking her hand, and feeling such a miracle happening to another woman from the inside sent her over the edge. With a choked cry of surprise, she felt her own interface surge, erupting into orgasm with absolutely no direct contact. She felt dampness on her cheeks and realized that she was crying. Never had orgasm moved her so much.

As their shared pleasure dwindled, Alita mimicked her friend's earlier gesture by scooping her lower half onto the bed and climbing in next to her. However, she suddenly realized that cuddling was the last thing on her mind. She wanted to come again, to thrust against something. Chromia, eerily in tune with her emotions, pulled her down on top of her and kissed her fiercely. She spread her legs and inserted one thigh between Alita's legs, adjusting one of Alita's legs between her own. Feeling the thigh pressed against her, Alita began to thrust powerfully, further aroused as she felt Chromia's interface sliding across her leg, lubricant trickling down to mix with her own. The pleasure mounted rapidly, and each of them expressed it freely, sighing and moaning. Their upper bodies writhed, coolant mixing as the peaks of their breasts frictioned against each other, the orbs pliant while the stiff peaks were diamond hard. The incredible sensation of body part against corresponding body part was mind blowing, and Alita screamed as she climaxed for the third time, interface squeezing like a fist. Lubricant poured out in a great gush, flooding the bed as Chromia arched beneath her. She could feel the other's release as her thigh was suddenly engulfed in a torrential release of lubricant. They couldn't stop, but kept frictioning against each other as the pleasure, fading away, returned again in full force. Alita thrust both hands against her interface as her thighs squeezed Chromia's leg between her own. She was dying, she was reborn, she was soaring, she was crashing. Tears flowed freely down her face as her hands worked herself frantically, not wanting the searing pleasure to subside. As the tremors began to die down, she slipped a finger into herself and nearly lost consciousness as release hit her again. She slipped the finger of her other hand inside her partner, causing Chromia to surge with her into orgasm again. They both lost track of who was who, both feeling like a gigantic interface that would never cease its pleasure. But, inevitably, the contractions died away, and Alita collapsed onto her partner, absolutely spent. They absorbed each other's residual shudders, legs still entwined.

"You know," Chromia said thoughtfully when she was finally capable of speech, "I wonder what Optimus and Ironhide would make of this."

Alita giggled. "They'd probably be aroused by the thought and ask to watch." Her expression turned serious. "But if they never return, I'm glad I have you, sister."

Chromia smiled and kissed her forehead. Alita had already slipped into recharge mode. "I'm glad I have you too, sister."

The End

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive