Slippery When Wet

by Phantom
rating: ***+hoalp

Optimus hummed to himself rather tunelessly as he squirted out another glob of cleansing solvent onto his rag. He enjoyed this time of day, when the bustle of his troops would not commence for a few more hours and he had a few precious moments of peace.

He reached up and adjusted the showerhead to spray directly on his chassis. The public shower room was much less comfortable than his personal grooming area, but for the moment there was nothing that could be done. His own shower unit was merely one item in a pile of work orders for maintenance. Optimus confessed to himself that it wasn't just that these showers were smaller and the showerhead had to be adjusted for each mech; it was the lack of privacy that bothered him. The stalls were open in the back and had only small partitions on the sides that concealed very little, since anyone could just look over the top. "I don't know how they do it," he murmured, thinking of those in the lower ranks that had to endure such conditions. He knew that they had become used to it quickly and probably didn't even think about it anymore, but he himself was a very private person and was self-conscious when naked around others.

Prime groaned a bit as the warm liquid helped to loosen the tension in his knotted muscle cables. He rubbed the cleansing rag over his solid chest and sighed. Usually he just took a brisk tepid shower once every week or two, when Earth's particulate built up in his systems, but every now and then a leisurely warm shower was very nice. Alita was right, he should indulge himself more often. Relishing the sensations, he slipped the rag a bit lower, running it over his grillwork in even circular strokes. A flutter ran down his belly and he shivered deliciously, enjoying the sensations his body was giving him.

He jumped suddenly as he heard someone enter, whistling softly. "Damn!" he cursed softly. Leave it to one of his soldiers to ruin the moment. He hung his head as his conscience pricked at him. He knew it was wrong of him to feel this way -- after all, it was their shower area and he was the intruder. 'Who would be up this early?' he wondered, turning slightly to see.

A stocky young mech wandered into his field of vision, and Optimus had to clamp his vocalizer shut to seal in the gasp that rose to his lips. He was gorgeous! The newcomer was tall and solidly built, with a red and yellow paint job. He bore a vague resemblance to Hot Rod, which made Optimus wonder if they were somehow related. The mech's helmet was sculpted to fit snugly around his head, and his optics were a piercing blue. But that wasn't the half of it. Prime's gaze was drawn down the young mech's strong shoulders, over the thickly plated chest, to the powerful bulging thighs, then up to the rather large codpiece that lay between them. Optimus moaned softly and, without really thinking about it, moved his soapy rag down to his very warm interface, which twitched and jumped at the contact.

'NO!' he berated himself as he felt his organ begin to rise. 'This is wrong of me! The poor mech just got here and already I'm sizing him up. He's one of my troops; I shouldn't be feeling this way.' He recognized the mech as one of a handful of soldiers that had been recently transferred off of a lonely outpost to Autobot City for extra training. Although he had never had the chance to formally introduce himself and speak to the newcomers, this one in particular had caught his gaze before. He always seemed to stand out, even in a crowd.

"Primus, no!" he whispered as his cock stubbornly hardened underneath the rag. Although Alita had helped him accept his long-repressed bisexuality and even supported him after various male sexual encounters, he couldn't help feeling chagrined every time his body reacted to an alluring mech. Optimus cringed as the male glanced his way curiously, and he feigned washing his interface, rubbing the cleansing rag gently over the inflamed surface. He bit back an agonized moan as the sensations threatened to overwhelm him.

The mech began softly whistling as he looked away and began slowly removing his armor plating. He smiled to himself as he continued to watch the illustrious leader out of the corner of his optic. He had been looking forward to meeting the Autobot leader, and though he hadn't pictured their first meeting in the shower area, he was not about to complain. He had seen many pictures of Optimus Prime and found the well-built male to be very sexy.

"Say, that's the male that Alita told me about," Prime realized, forgetting his embarrassing arousal for the moment. He knew that this mech had instantly become very popular among the femmes, yet had ultimately disappointed them. From the moment his mate had laid eyes on the new arrival, Alita had gushed about how gorgeous he was and had concocted several "official" meetings in order to get to know him better. Optimus wasn't offended; they both knew that it was impossible to not look at the other sex, and their relationship wouldn't have survived so long if they got jealous each time the other's optics wandered. Still, he couldn't help bursting out laughing when Alita complained to him that the mech didn't even look at her body twice, and that the other femmes had tried their damndest to grab the new mech's attention and had gotten absolutely nowhere. Since they were used to getting whatever sex-starved mech they wanted, they took this as a personal affront.

"Well, what's this?" the young mech asked himself as his optics ran over the shiny wet form of the large Autobot before him. He noticed that the large mech's hands seemed to be preoccupied with his interface. At first it just looked like he was giving it a wash, but his hands lingered over the surface, and his stance looked rather tense.... The newcomer looked closer... yep, he was positive he could make out a 'tent' concealed under that cloth. He couldn't bite back the grin that rose to his lips. He hadn't imagined that the illustrious Autobot leader's tastes ran that way, but he certainly wasn't about to complain. It was shaping up to be a very nice day, indeed!

He giggled a bit behind his hand. Oh, how rude of him! He'd been standing there for several minutes and he'd neglected to introduce himself. "Hello there," he purred, biting back a smile as the red, white, and blue mech jumped guiltily.

Prime suppressed the urge to cower in shame and replied, "Hello," then winced at the nervousness his vocalizer betrayed. "I'm Optimus Prime. I'm sorry I didn't have the opportunity to introduce myself sooner."

"I'm Flamer," the young mech replied. "Don't worry about it, I know how busy you are. Sorry to intrude on your privacy though." 'NOT!' he grinned to himself. Before Optimus could react, Flamer stepped into his stall, hand outstretched. Prime clasped it in his own in a modified version of the human handshake. He flinched as his tingling cord began to stiffen even more, cursing his body and praying that the soldier wouldn't notice.

Flamer had most definitely noticed and was openly ogling his leader's endowment. "Nice," he smirked. "Are you always half-stiff or are you just happy to see me?" Seeing the absolute horror in Prime's optics, he continued, "I, for one, am most definitely happy to see you."

Those words managed to reach through the fog surrounding Optimus' CPU. In a daze, his optics roved down Flamer's sculpted belly to a cock that was rising to attention. The orange mech grinned. "It's only proper to salute my commanding officer. Now is there any way to kiss you, or do I have to improvise?"

In a daze, Optimus reached up and unfastened his mask, slowly bringing it away from his face. Flamer grinned at the yummy vision that was revealed. "If I were you, I'd never cover up that handsome mug." Before Optimus could think of a reply, the young mech pulled him into a searing kiss.

Prime moaned slightly as his lips made contact. He had trouble confessing it, but he loved kissing men. Their lips were firmer and less yielding than that of a femme, plus males tended to be more aggressive. His kiss grew rougher, challenging Flamer to keep up as he wrapping his arms around his new lover. Flamer pressed against him suggestively, always up for a sexual challenge.

Prime groaned in disappointment as the luscious mech's lips left his own, but the feeling soon faded as they trailed down his neck. Flamer's oral probe slipped out and teased its way down his leader's firm chest. Optimus gasped as his erection extended to its fullest length, beckoning his new lover onward. "Ahhhhh, yes," he moaned softly.

Flamer took his cue and slid his hands down the red Autobot's flat grill, past his waist, then teasingly down along his thighs. He couldn't hide his pleased grin when Optimus shifted his hips, encouraging contact with his swollen cock. "Getting a bit impatient, aren't we?" he chuckled softly, trying to ignore his own erection. "So," he said matter-of-factly, "what would you like? Hm?"

Prime was momentarily stunned. He had a choice? He studied the delicious orange mech crouched by his feet, solvent spray making his armor glisten enticingly. He licked his lips, pondering. Mmm, where to begin? The proximity of his mouth to his cock was definitely giving him ideas. "Ohhh, blow me!" he gasped, praying his new partner wouldn't let him down.

"As you command, sir!" Flamer chuckled. Never one to rush things, he started off slowly, licking the glistening tip of his leader's sizable erection. He smiled around his trophy as Prime's whimpers rose in pitch. He slowly slid the throbbing pole into his mouth, shuddering himself as the taste of precum filled his oral cavity. He couldn't believe this was happening! He, Flamer, was giving a blowjob to the most revered Autobot in history, and the one he had fantasized about for so long. The realization of his fantasies caused his restraint to snap, and he began deep-throating that magnificent organ like there was no tomorrow. His hand seized his own cock and began expertly stroking his fist down its quivering length.

Optimus leaned back and braced himself against the wall, moaning in abandon as the skilled male performed one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had. Alita was certainly talented in that department, but somehow not even she could satisfy like a male who knew exactly what spots to hit and how it would feel. His legendary control was cracking as he pistoned his hips against the mouth that sucked him so eagerly. "Ahhh, mmm, yes, don't stop!" he begged, praying that the incredible sensations would go on forever. His cries took on an urgent note as he felt spasms beginning to seize him. "Ah god, I'm cumming!" he tried to warn his partner in case he didn't want to receive a mouth full of cum. However, Flamer just grinned and sheathed his cock inside his mouth, tickling the underside with his oral probe. That was the last bit of stimulation he needed to send him over the edge, and Optimus let go with an abandoned cry that echoed off the shower walls, writhing in ecstasy as his cock squirted down his delectable partner's eager throat, which swallowed every drop.

At last the delicious tremors died away, and he shivered slightly as his cock deflated. Flamer gave it a thorough cleaning, then released it reluctantly. He stood, relishing the patter of solvent on his heated and unsatisfied body. "So, was it good for you?" he quipped. Optimus pulled him into a heated kiss, tasting his cum on the boy's mouth. "You know it was," he growled as he released his new toy. Prime studied the young mech, just now realizing how painfully hard he was. "My my, what a delicious sight! Can't let that marvelous erection go to waste, now can we?" he purred, relishing this sexual encounter very much. He didn't know what it was about this mech that enticed him, but it had to be something special, for his satisfied cock was already twitching back to life, ready for more fun. "Soooo," he whispered seductively in the mech's ear, "what would *you* like to do now?"

Flamer's grin stretched to each audial. "I thought you'd never ask!" he smirked. "I've been admiring that tight rear of yours ever since I walked in. What do you say to a little backdoor action?" He waited breathlessly for a reply.

The response was immediate and affirmative as Prime's interface sprang back to life. "Oh, Primus, that sounds incredible," Optimus whispered almost reverently. He loved taking a well-formed cock up his recharge port! There was nothing like it that a female could offer him. His wonderful mate had introduced him to the concept with a strap-on dildo, but nothing could compare to the searing warmth of an aroused interface pounding into his willing ass. Slowly he turned around and bent over, planting both hands against the shower wall for support. He spread his legs, providing a strong stance and also giving Flamer access to his recharge port.

Flamer quivered in excitement as he was faced with the most beautiful sight in the world. How many times had he dreamed of slipping into that tight opening, only to wake up and find it was only a dream? Now he was faced with reality, and it was all he could do to keep from creaming himself and missing out on it. He balled up his fists, forcing his cock to behave. He wanted to make sure that Optimus was ready to accommodate his ample dimensions.

Prime moaned erotically as the sexy mech began to lovingly caress his aft plating, slipping a finger into the somewhat small hole. He gasped, hips pumping of their own accord. Oh, Primus, he wanted this so badly! He knew now that he could never give this up. "Please, Flamer! Hurry! I can't stand the suspense!" he begged. He had already had one draining climax and already his body was clamoring for another.

Flamer could no longer hold back as he positioned himself behind his leader's rear. His hand smoothed precum over the head of his phallus, making sure it was well-lubricated for his entry. He shuddered in anticipation as the tip rubbed against the opening, then, unable to bear the wait, plunged in to the hilt.

Optimus cried out at the burning entry, half from lust and half from pain. The recharge port was designed to accommodate a small plug that provided energy, not a large and pistoning interface, but everyone knew that it could serve that purpose as well. Prime gasped as the pain gave way for searing lust. Flamer pounded eagerly into his rear, and Optimus felt every thrust of that mighty cock penetrating him. He threw back his head and cried out again. He had never thought that penetration, or having a cock buried within him, could feel so damned good! The pain subsided as his recharge port expanded slightly to allow for the large organ buried within. His control snapped and he pushed back with all his might, howling without restraint. "YES! Oh, god, fuck me please! I need it!" he begged, heedless of anything but the incredible sensations swamping his body.

"You got it! Oh Primus, you're so tight!" Flamer panted as he thrust harder into the Autobot leader. He had never had such a fine piece of ass in his entire life, and he only regretted that he couldn't make this last forever. His mind cleared enough to realize that Prime's cock was painfully hard and unattended, for its owner was busy bracing himself against the wall for the leverage to thrust backwards.

A strong orange hand gripped his straining erection, and Optimus outright screamed as his arousal threatened to make it explode. He was past coherent speech as he whimpered desperately, trying to spur on his talented lover riding him from behind. His neck arched, and he turned his face upward into the stream of solvent, the tickling sensation driving both of them insane. "MORE!" he growled, sensing the spasms from the cock buried up his aft and knowing that his lover was going to blow his load any second now.

Flamer sobbed, overwhelmed by the divine sensations that wracked his body as he thrust with all of his might, feeling the pulsations in his cock and knowing his release was at hand. "Ah, Prime! Ooooh, yes!" he moaned as his cock could finally take no more and surged into orgasm, spraying fluid into the mighty Autobot leader like a high-pressure hose. The sensation of a young cock throbbing in ecstasy within him was more than he could take, and Optimus threw back his head and screamed his arousal, his lustful cry echoing throughout the room as his cock burst, shooting powerful streams of cum all over his lover's pumping hand and against the wall. He pumped his hips desperately, milking his orgasm for all it was worth, face screwed up in an expression of unimaginable release.

He sighed as his release wound down, leaving his body throbbing in contentment. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt so satisfied. He heard similar sounds of contentment from Flamer as he gently pulled out of Prime's rear. The next few moments were spent in silence, the two gazing at each other as they bathed one another and took care of the telltale evidence of their tryst, such as Prime's cum sprayed on the wall.

Prime sighed, this time in disappointment, as he checked his internal chronometer. "Time for me to go," he said sadly. "I enjoyed my time with you."

"We'll have to do it again sometime," Flamer smirked, turning off the shower unit, then stepped out, looking for his armor.

"That's an order!" Optimus said playfully as he suited up. He strode towards the door, then paused and looked back. "At ease, soldier," he said softly. "I look forward to sparring with you again."

The End

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive