WARNING **NC-17 material**

Disclaimer: Hasbro and other corporations own the rights to Transformers. I'm sure this story is a far cry from what they ever intended. If they don't like it, that's tough, they can just sue me. No, wait, I'd rather they not.... :) I needed to find a female for Prime's fantasies, but none of the existing ones seemed right, so I've decided to use my character, Crystal. There's a picture of her on my Angelfire page, though it didn't come out too well. Jade made a terrific image that is on my adult page.

Setting: This takes place about a year after Alita One's death. Never mind the how and wherefores, she's gone. I wanted to see how Prime would react to erotic feelings for another woman after losing her. He probably wouldn't be quite ready to start a new relationship, which is why this one is called:

Solo Performance

by Phantom

rating: **+m

"Am I interrupting you?" a pleasant voice asked.

Optimus Prime looked up from the collection of folders in front of him. In truth, he was a bit busy at the moment, but he always wanted to be receptive to his warriors. "No, of course not," he replied. "Can I help you with anything?"

The femme smiled. "No, not really. Perceptor just asked me to drop these reports off to you. It was on my way, so it was really no problem."

Optimus nodded, while groaning inside. He had so many reports to look over already, and Perceptor, while meaning well, tended to be a bit long-winded. Still, that was no reason to shoot the messenger, so to speak. "Thank you, Crystal. I appreciate it."

She leaned over to pass the file. As he reached for it, their fingers touched. Optimus jumped slightly at the contact, feeling shivers spread their way through his body. He couldn't help but notice the beautiful curves that her breastplate concealed as she leaned over before him. He felt his body becoming rather warm.

Crystal straightened up, breaking contact. "Gotta go. See you later," she purred. Was it his imagination, or did that last remark hold a deeper meaning?

Prime watched in confusion as she turned to leave. His optics focused on her well-formed behind as she sauntered out of the office. He sighed as the door slid closed automatically, cutting off his view. The rear view was almost as enticing as the scenery in front.

He gave himself a mental shake. 'What's wrong with me?' he wondered. 'I shouldn't be thinking such thoughts about one of my soldiers. They're here to fight under my command, not entertain my lustful thoughts.'

Apparently, his body disagreed with him. He realized in discomfort that his pleasure unit was beginning to feel confined within his cod piece. 'Not here!' he thought frantically. 'I'm still at work; I can't allow desire to distract me.' He shifted in his seat, trying to ease the insistent ache, but the movement only made matters worse. He was acutely aware of his thighs pressed against the seat, his rear sliding against the material as he adjusted his position. Most of all, he was aware of the electric feeling emanating from between his legs.

With a sigh of exasperation, he reached down with one hand and pressed gently on his cod piece, trying to stop the ache, force it out of his mind. However, the light touch only added fuel to the fire. He felt his pleasure interface flare and surge at the stimulation. His head rolled back as a slight whimper escaped his lips. Primus, he had forgotten how wonderful it felt to be touched. Even if it was by his own hand.

'I've got to stop this!' he thought amidst the swirling cloud of desire in his head. 'I'm the leader of the Autobots, for Cybertron's sake! It just wouldn't do to be caught in such a compromising situation.' Someone could walk in at any moment, and locking the door would not only seem suspicious, it would prevent anyone from discussing important issues with him. As insistent as his desire was, it would just have to wait. As usual.

* * *

He sighed with relief as the door to his private quarters slid silently closed behind him. The rest of the day had been pure torture. Luckily, he had been kept too busy to pay attention to his physical needs, but they had always remained just at the edge of his subconscious, causing him to fidget whenever someone's briefing tended to get a bit long.

He walked toward the recharge bed, shedding his protective armor as he went. He was exhausted, and it would feel so good to just sink down onto the bed and recharge. He seemed to be doing that more and more often lately, having no energy to spare for private pursuits.

He hesitated when he reached his cod piece, the last piece of armor he had yet to shed. The ache had never gone away completely, and he could feel it now. It was subdued, but it felt like a burning ember, about to ignite at any moment.

Why now? For weeks he had ignored his desire, forced his needs out of his mind. They seemed inconsequential compared to all the important duties that he had to perform. He had fallen into a pattern over the nine-million-year course of his leadership -- his personal life had been forced to take a back seat to his persona as leader. This had caused considerable friction between him and Alita, to be sure, but they had always found some way to make time for themselves.

Alita. He sighed at the memory of his beloved. They had been so close. Sometimes he felt that she knew him better than he knew himself, and always anticipated his needs. He wouldn't have built up this level of repressed desire if she were still around.

But she wasn't around anymore, was she? And for the first time since her passing, he was feeling aroused by another woman. A year had passed since Alita's death, and while that could be a substantial amount of time for human beings, it was only a drop in the bucket for someone as long-lived as a Transformer. He had had occasional erotic feelings for other women while Alita was still around, and she had accepted it with little problems, for she knew that it was impossible to control the natural instincts of the body, which was to be attracted to the opposite sex. But ever since she had left him, he had felt nothing for the fairer sex. Until now.

He had felt this arousal many times in the past week, but never to such a heightened degree. He had always been able to push it out of his mind and concentrate on more important issues. But now it had been too long since he had been satisfied (in truth, he couldn't really remember the last time), and his body was taking over for him, insuring that it received the proper attention.

He slowly, tentatively removed the cod piece protecting his reproductive circuitry. Although he made no contact at all, his pleasure interface responded at the proximity of his hand, flaring once again into full arousal. The cod piece fell to the floor with a clatter as he gasped and staggered a bit, overwhelmed by his response. 'I can't remember ever feeling this horny,' he thought to himself in amazement. His needs, refused and pushed aside for so long, would no longer be denied.

He gazed down at himself thoughtfully. The interface unit was really a tiny part of what defined him as a male. Most gender distinctions were made on build. Males were more heavily armored and solidly designed, while females were lighter and less durable, but faster and more suited to covert strikes. Gender differences sometimes caused problems in the course of the war, usually with the men trying to keep the ladies out of harm's way, but in time most of them had been settled, by experience if nothing else. He was pleased to count the females as a vital part of the Autobot army. They performed their duties with distinction and flair.

But right now there was only one femme that occupied his thoughts. He stretched out on the recharge bed, wanting to do nothing but shut down for the night, but he knew such an effort would be futile. He had never felt less like sleeping.

There was at least one part of him that was most definitely awake. He tried to make his mind a blank slate, but he kept picturing the alluring femme whom he had so briefly encountered earlier. He wondered what it would be like to kiss her, to run his hands over her sleek metal. A slow, insistent throb from his pleasure unit answered his thoughts, urging him on.

He pounded the bed with his fist in frustration. There was just no use denying it any longer. He was not going to get any peace until he took care of his arousal himself. He found such an action to be a last resort. He had had a girlfriend for much of his life, and she had always been there to relieve him, and when she wasn't he had been too stressed out to do it himself. 'I suppose I could always find a willing lady, but I would feel so guilty afterwards, for I would only be using her,' he thought. He didn't feel comfortable approaching any of them to be serviced. And besides, the rumors, accompanied by knowing snickers, would be humiliating.

Shaking his head in resignation, he lifted his hand and hesitantly placed it on his lower thigh, drawing it up slowly. The incredible sensations created by his heightened sensitivity made him gasp. He had rarely been this wound up before. 'I suppose it's rather nice to take time for myself,' he mused. 'I finally have a chance to get in touch with my body and experiment with what I like.' Still, he felt rather strange giving himself pleasure. It felt so foreign to him.

A low moan came from his throat as his hand drew closer to the throbbing area, gently caressing his inner thigh in slow circles. Optimus tilted his head back slightly, relishing the sensation. It had been so long since he had felt this good.

// He conjured up the image of Crystal in his mind. Primus must have been in a very good mood when he created her. She was a vision, but Optimus wanted to do much more than just look. He let his mind pan over her slim frame, this time focusing on her breastplate for as long as he wanted. //

He shuddered as his arousal increased another notch. His hand was so very close now, teasing the area around his unit gently, using feather-light caresses. Alita had always known how he liked to be teased, needing the slow torment to allow him to shed his inhibitions created by the mantle of leadership. She had taught him so much about himself. Now he knew exactly what he wanted.

// He gave his imagination full reign, allowing his fantasies to take him where they wanted to go. He could see Crystal as clearly as if she were right beside him. "I said I'd see you later," she said slyly as she approached him. Smiling seductively, she ran her hands over the seams of her breastplate, then slowly removed it, never taking her optics off of him. Her breasts were full and round, polished and shining invitingly. In his fantasy, he reached out, stroking them, marveling at their smoothness. //

"Ohhh!" he breathed shakily as his hand grazed the thick rod of his interface unit. He was beyond all control now. It felt far too good to ever stop. He wanted to go slowly, but he could no longer hold back. His hand increased the tempo and rhythm of its stroking while the other moved from his side to caress his thighs.

// Crystal took hold of his shoulders in his fantasy and forced him backward gently, until he was seated in his chair. She leaned over him, allowing him a good long look at her exposed breasts, before she kissed him heatedly. She moved her hands down his body, removing his armor. She caressed his chest, knowing where he was most sensitive. Her hips ground into his suggestively. She paused for a moment once she had divested him of all outer covering, admiring his beauty. Then her hands reached out again, running her fingers lightly over his pleasure unit. //

Optimus cried out in abandon as Crystal's hand movements mimicked his own. It felt so unbelievably liberating to let his mind run unchecked, thinking whatever came into his mind. His chest heaved as coolant began to bead on his body. His rod was on fire as he stroked it for all he was worth. Why had he waited so long? He deserved this pleasure, and his body demanded it.

// He wanted more from his imaginary partner than teasing caresses. He sat up and grasped her by the waist. "Oh!" she cried in surprise. He reached behind her and swept the surface of his desk clear, uncaring of the papers that cascaded to the ground. He then eased her down until she was spread over its surface, legs dangling over the side. He got equally aroused by giving pleasure as receiving it, so he resumed his exploration of her body, brushing his hands over her belly and down her legs, pointedly ignoring the center. He caressed her inner thighs with his thumbs, coaxing breathy sighs from her with every movement. Her blue and red form trembled in ecstacy. //

Prime's own body was trembling as well from the pent-up arousal. Short cries escaped unbidden from his lips, but he no longer cared. His fuel pump hammered madly as his body placed greater stress on it. He pictured his imaginary lover bent over the desk, lubricant streaming from between her legs. This was a sight that had never failed to send him into orbit. He had done this with Alita once, when he had been deprived for release for months. He had been so desperate that he had simply bent her over the desk and taken her there. The experience had been mind-blowing.

// "More!" she cried, legs shaking. Optimus smiled to himself. She would get plenty more. He removed his hands from between her legs, covered in lubricating fluid. He grasped her hips firmly, standing between her splayed legs. "Please hurry! I can't stand it!" she begged. To tell the truth, neither could he. He slid deep inside her easily, feeling the lubricant bathe him as he stroked. A near-scream escaped from her throat as she threatened to climax right there. //

"Yes! Yes!" he panted, using his oxygen intakes as further insurance against overheating. The sensations were so real. He could practically feel her heated core around him, squeezing him as he thrust harder and harder. He could practically smell their fluids mixing in their coupling. He felt the throbbing increase in intensity, and he knew that his release was nearly there.

// Crystal surrendered to the throbbing of her body, allowing the swelling waves of orgasm to overwhelm her. He continued to thrust, feeling the sensations swell and envelop him. //

He was stroking with both hands now, hands trembling violently. His legs shuddered with tension as his head twisted back and forth. He was poised at the very threshold. "Oh, Primus!" he cried helplessly as his unit began to spew fluid over his hands and onto the bed. It pulsed powerfully, sending jet after jet into the air. It was almost too much for him, and he shut off his optics, expressing his rioting emotions with a scream.

After what seemed like an eternity, his climax subsided. Optimus lay spent on the bed, shuddering with aftershocks. He took a moment to collect himself, then sat up, surveying his surroundings. It was a mess. The conducting fluid, used to transmit the electric signal containing genetic information necessary to create a new life, was all over the bed.

Optimus stood up and pressed a button on a panel at the side of the bed. Liquid cleanser poured out of small openings on the side, washing away the nearly clear fluid, which drained through the bottom. At least it was easy to clean up. He wished he could say the same for his emotions. He was already feeling ashamed over what he'd done. He felt guilty about using Crystal to soothe his libido, even if it was only in his mind.

'Perhaps it's time I stopped being so alone.' He wasn't su re that he was ready for a new relationship, and he knew that no one could ever replace Alita in his heart, but he also missed female companionship. Not to mention someone to keep his recharge bed warm at night.

His gaze fell upon two tickets to the upcoming fireworks display on his nightstand. He had originally planned to go with Jazz, but it seems that his friend had become engrossed with a lovely lady and would not be attending. Prime smiled to himself. Perhaps Jazz would not be the only one with a date.

The End

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive