Splish Splash

by Phantom
rating: ***+mp

 

Springer whistled tunelessly as he tapped in his entrancecode on the keyboard. The doors silently slid open, beckoninghim to enter his quarters. He stepped inside, suddenly fallingsilent as he remembered Arcee's earlier headache. Normally hewould bound in and pounce on her with a giant bear hug, as if hehadn't seen her in months, but such antics weren't a good ideawhen she felt unwell. He resigned himself to forego the usualcorny line, 'Honey, I'm home!'

He wandered over to the recharge berth, fully expecting alight pink femme to roll over and gaze at him blearily, but hisoptics met only an empty surface. 'Hm,' he puzzled, 'obviouslyshe's feeling better. But where can she be now?' He poked hishead into the living room, but the vid screen was blank, and noArcee was in sight. 'This is almost like hide-and-seek,' hethought with a grin. Childish games always appealed to him. It was unlikely that Arcee was deliberately hiding from him, but he could pretend, couldn't he?

A faint sloshing sound reached his sensors. 'Aha!' he thought gleefully. 'Gotcha!' Most males would simply call out a greeting, but not Springer. That would spoil the fun! He crept silently over to the washroom, fighting down giggles. His quarry was cornered. He poked his head into the washroom and prepared to shout, "Found you!!!" but all of a sudden the words died away in his throat, leaving him mute in shock. For once in his life, he could not make a sound. His mouth moved soundlessly, then he slapped a hand over it as a squeak threatened to burst out. He wouldn't have disturbed the scene before him for all the energon in the world.

Arcee lounged in an oil bath, relaxing her joints in the soothing viscous liquid. A fluted glass of energon lay half-full on the edge of the tub. Her pink armor was neatly piled in a corner. Normally Springer would not hesitate to bound over and jump right into the tub, but today was most definitely out of the ordinary. His beloved mate lay completely relaxed, a dreamy smile on her face as her hands traced and fingered her firm, buoyant breasts.

Springer gradually lowered his hand when he was sure his mouth wouldn't betray him by a loud cry or prayer of thanks to Primus. His tongue peeked out of his mouth, almost literally ready to eat up the sight before him. He shuddered deliciously as Arcee sighed softly, squeezing the orbs gently. Instinctively, his hands reached down to trace the latches of his codpiece.

Arcee's hips moved restlessly as her hands stroked and fondled, setting off mini waves in the tub. Her optics darkened in lust as she pinched her nipples sharply, eliciting a small squeak. Springer could no longer resist, and he tugged at the clasps that held his codpiece to his body. The metal plate parted with a soft click, and he quietly placed it on the ground beside him. Arcee's soft, hungry moans filled his CPU, causing his interface to rise to the occasion with no stimulation.

'Primus, I don't know what I did, but it must have been something right,' he thought as he took his hardening cock in his hand, expertly stroking down its length. He shuddered and bit down on his lip to stifle the cry that rose. He was terrified that something would break the hypnotic spell that seemed to have him rooted to the spot. Arcee almost never masturbated, as far as he knew, and it had taken some serious begging and many favors until she had even consented to stroke herself a bit in front of him.

His mate's hands wandered down her chest, disappearing under the oil as her mouth worked in passion. Her head twisted restlessly. She sat up abruptly, and Springer darted out of sight behind the doorjamb. 'Did she see me?' he thought wildly, praying that the show hadn't come to an end. He felt a sinking in his chest as she flipped a switch, causing the oil to drain away. She stood, slick patches of oil covering her body, and reached above to activate the solvent shower.

Springer's grin almost split his face as her hands returned to their task in earnest. One of Arcee's hands groped at a breast as the other stroked her taut belly, edging slowly downward. Her fingers reached the cleft between her legs and teasingly traced around the spread lips. Springer shuddered as his optics hungrily traced the path of a drop of lubricant as it oozed from that much-worshipped opening. His fingers worked the tip of his cock, sighing as a drop of precum slipped out.

Arcee's fingers gently massaged the small, hooded pleasure nub, a sob escaping her lips. Springer drooled as a wet gush spurted onto those slim fingers. How he yearned to lap up her sweet juices! He licked his lips at the sight. Her face scrunched up in an expression of agonized pleasure as her index finger probed at her spread opening. Her legs trembled slightly, and she began to pant. A brief look of frustration crossed her face, and Springer squeezed his cock in an almost crushing grip in an effort to keep himself from coming to her aid. He wanted to see how she resolved the situation.

Springer was not to be disappointed. His optics nearly popped right out of their cranial casing as his usually conventional lover unhooked the shower spout and brought the head down closer to her body, spraying the solvent over the swells of her breasts. She whimpered in ecstasy, grappling at the wall for support as her knees buckled. The solvent trickled down her belly and cascaded between her legs. Her hips danced to the tune of her lust, searching for contact. Arcee trailed the spray lower, gradually bringing it down to her heated core. She licked her lips in anticipation, and Springer nearly shot his load. 'I'm going to be reliving this for a long time!' he thought contentedly as his other hand joined the mix, stroking the base of his erection. 'I never thought 'Cee could give a show that could top my favorite porno, but I'm quite happy to be proven wrong!' Not that he would ever prefer those femmes to Arcee, but the antics they performed never failed to get him going.

"Aaah! Oh, yes!" Arcee panted breathlessly as she directed the pounding stream onto her clit, the finger of her other hand moving from her entrance back up to her breasts. Her cries brought to Springer's mind Clairol's Herbal Essences commercial, and he almost snickered. Obviously hair products wouldn't do it for his femme, but she seemed to be doing just fine in the shower without it. He was fervently glad of his decision to get a removable showerhead. Springer felt a tightening somewhere in the base of his cock and began to pump slower, feeling release roaring his way. He wanted to hold back and watch his lady cum, but he didn't know how much longer he could hold out.

Fortunately he didn't have much longer to wait. Arcee's normally calm face had crumpled into a grimace, cleansing fluid trickling from the corners of her optics. Her free hand left her breast and plunged frantically down to her core, spreading her lips wide to let the spray fall directly on her aroused clit. The keening rose to a fever pitch, and her back arched, her hips thrusting against the tickling spray. "Please, please!" she panted, searching desperately for release. Her whole body seemed to stiffen, poised on the edge, then with one large convulsion her orgasm crashed down, sending her whole frame shaking as massive heated throbs shot their way down her dripping core. She sobbed at the marvelous sensations that wracked her body, shaking her in its grip. Her hips rocked forward hungrily, ramming the showerhead against her streaming core.

Arcee's mind-blowing orgasm tripped a release deep inside Springer's body, and before he could even gasp, the wind was knocked out of him as his shaft squeezed mightily, thrusting cum on an airborne path to the tile floor. He cried out, knees buckling as his throbbing cock continued to spew its essence onto the floor. He kept his optics glued to the thrashing femme as best he could while his own body writhed. After what seemed like an eon, the squirting became a tiny trickle, then only a drop or two.

Arcee's amused laugh caused his head to jerk up. "You're going to clean that up yourself, buster," she said without turning around. Springer's jaw fell open in amazement. How had she known he was there? Had she heard his release? Had she turned around and seen him at some point?

Arcee did turn around at this point and smirk at him. "I bet you're rather confused," she said smugly. "Come over here."

Springer approached, walking stiffly after his release, to stand before her. Unbidden, his optics trailed down the familiar curves. Despite his considerable release just moments ago, his shaft twitched.

Arcee smiled, noting the reaction. "I do believe I've been complimented," she said, sounding pleased. "If you could tear your optics away for a moment and look at the far wall, you'll see how I found you out."

Springer reluctantly turned his gaze away and saw what she meant. Against the far wall hung a full-length mirror that, while not visible from the entrance, reflected a view of the doorway. "When did you know I was here?" he asked in surprise.

Arcee smiled. "When you appeared in the doorway. A green blur caught my eye, and by that point I had been in the bath for awhile and gotten myself worked up, so at first I thought I'd let you handle things. Then I saw how entranced you were by my self-stimulation, so I decided to give you a good show."

"I'll say," Springer said, shaking his head in wonder. 'I've known this femme all these years and still she manages to surprise me.' "Got any other surprises for me?" he murmured, staring intently at her twin swells.

Arcee laughed. "This time I think you've got one for me." She reached out to poke at his rising cock with one finger.

Springer shuddered as it quickly rose and saluted. Taking the initiative, he stepped into the bath/shower combo and took the still-spraying showerhead from his mate's hand, holding it above her and letting the liquid spray over her breasts. She writhed, spreading her legs, revealing a saturated interface to her avid lover. Springer was amazed at how ready she was for another round, but he wasn't about to complain. He gently pressed her against the tiled wall and, taking his shaft in one hand, teasingly rubbed the head against her clit. Her shriek was music to his audios, spurring him on. His cock jerked, telling him to get on with it, and never one to ignore his prized member, he guided himself into the entrance and thrust deeply.

Arcee grabbed at his hips, grinding herself against him frantically. Springer had rarely seen her so desperate. Smiling wickedly, he directed the spray underneath their merged bodies, tickling where they were joined. She rubbed her breasts against his solid chest, the peaks burning hotly. Her cries became ragged and her optics began to flicker, a sure sign of ensuing release, and from the sweet fire coming from his own loins he would follow quite soon. Always eager to bring off his mate, he brought his thumb between their gyrating damp bodies to gently manipulate her clit. She jammed her hips against the pressure, wild for her climax. As her inner muscle cables clenched on the verge of orgasm, the grip triggered Springer's release, and he shot off, burying his head on her neck and biting gently. This unique quirk of his sent erotic fire burning directly to her core, setting off a wave of intense throbs between her legs. She howled in his audios, loving how his bites sweetened her orgasm. The showerhead fell from his numb hand, landing in the tub with a thunk, still spraying.

Springer moaned as he straightened, his cock sliding out to hang limply between his legs, slightly sore from the day's activities. A stream of mingled cum and lubricant drained out of Arcee's interface, causing her to shudder. He gently fingered the slight dents on Arcee's neck where once again he had bitten her. Arcee smiled, her fingers caressing his. "That was nice," she sighed blissfully.

"You can say that again," Springer grinned, leaning down to rescue the abused showerhead. He turned off the spray and rehung it, wondering at how such an ordinary object had livened up his sex life. 'If 'Cee likes this old thing so much,' he mused, 'I wonder how she'd react to a Jacuzzi.'

The End

(now go grab a towel!)

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive