Alone in the Dark

by Springer
rating: ***+p

Damn, third fic today. I must be either a stark raving lunatic or I'm actually getting good at writing. Well, this stars my new character, Blade, and she's gettin' hot and heavy with Magnus. Again. ;-] I'm so naughty. 'laughs hysterically' Here it is........

* * * * *

Laughter. All she can hear is laughter. Evil laughter. They're laughing at her pain, cackling at her loss, as if it meant nothing. She roared and tried to attack the source, but all that it gained her was more laughter. There was a flash, and she was there again. All around her were the bodies of friends, family, and allies. All dead. Because of *them*. Her fuel pump twisted with grief as she wept at their feet, all the while rage simmering beneath. The laughter started up again, and there he was. The cause of all her pain and sacrifices. The source of her rage. He aimed his fusion cannon at her and pulled the trigger......

And Blade woke with a start, crying out as she practically heard the ringing of the blast. She sat in her recharge birth for a while, panting heavily as coolant streamed down her body. She blinked her optics and focused her attention on a small picture in the corner of her room, the one face that could always calm her and ease her pain. The one face who would never know how much he meant to her. She shook her head and got up, walking to the shower and turning it on. She stepped in without hesitation and let the cleansing fluid wash the coolant from her body.

She didn't even fight the tears as they streamed from her face, quickly washed away by the cleansing fluid of the shower. Her entire body shook as she allowed a portion of her pain to surface, relishing in the feeling of letting go, even if it was brief. She quickly washed away her tears and shut off the shower, stepping out and drying off with a towel. She applied a small amount of polish to her metal, just enough to satisfy regulation, and she checked herself in the mirror that hung over her sink. The sight that greeted her was one she had seen for over two million years: a mask of neutrality, one that hid her feelings and thoughts completely. It took her years to perfect, and by now it was purely habit.

She switched off her lights to conserve energy and walked out of her sparse quarters, locked the doors, and prepared herself for another day.

* * * * *

Ultra Magnus checked the duty roster and noticed a change in shifts. Springer and Arcee had the night off, as did Optimus and Alita, but Blade was in for double duty. Voluntarily. Magnus frowned and activated his comm. "Blade, this is Magnus. Please report to my office right away." Her immediate response was, "Yes, commander. On my way." A few minutes passed before his buzzer rang and Blade stepped in, her face neutral as always. He leaned back in his chair and said, "Pulling a double shift again, Blade? I thought we went through this."

The grey femme stood her ground and clasped her hands behind her back, her face still passive. "Arcee and Alita asked a favor of me. I had the time to spare, so I agreed. My reasons for doing so are personal." Magnus sighed and put his head in his hands. "Blade, there is no need for you to burn yourself out by doing favors for the others." He straightened up again and looked straight into her optics, which didn't faze her at all. "I realize they are your friends; hell, they're mine too. But if it affects your performance....." Blade's gaze flickered just slightly, but it disappeared before Magnus could identify it. "It will not affect my performance, commander."

Magnus got up and walked around his desk, coming to a stop right in front of her. A worried frown creased his features and he spoke to her in a soft voice. "What's troubling you, Blade? What would hurt so much that you would shut yourself off to everyone?" The femme looked up at him and said, "What gave you the impression that something was bothering me?" Magnus placed his hands on her shoulders and looked deep into her optics. "Please, whatever it is, we can help. We're your friends, we care about you. If someone hurt you...."

"There's nothing you can do for me, commander. There is nothing wrong. Now if there is nothing further....?" Magnus traced her jaw with a finger and he drew her closer, kissing her tenderly on the lips. The grey femme moaned and molded herself to his body, pressing against him as if she were trying to merge with him. His body responded to her touch, his cod-piece feeling awfully tight as she ground her hips against it. Magnus deepened the kiss, sucking her tongue into his hot mouth, letting her explore it with fevered passion. He ran his hands along her slim body, his hands squeezing her butt as she pressed even closer to him.

Blade reached down and unlatched his cod-piece, his erection immediately straining up as soon as it was free. She dropped the armor and ran her hands along his length, relishing the texture and cherishing its hardness. Magnus unlatched Blade's breastplate and pulled it away from her, letting it drop to the floor with a clang. He explored her perfectly round globes, running his thumb along her taut nipples. Blade moaned and slung one leg over his hip, opening her interface just enough to allow a small gush to coat his waist. Magnus gasped at the warmth of the fluid, moving his interface closer to her opening.

He turned around, supporting her weight by holding her butt, and laid her across his desk, scattering all sorts of paperwork and disks all over the place. He straightened his powerful frame, his erect interface rubbing over her opening, getting soaked with now hot lubricant. Blade wrapped her legs around his waist and urged him closer, the tip of his interface pushing past her hot lips. Blade moaned and thrusted her hips up, completing the joining and both of their groins met. Magnus began thrusting steadily, using gentle strokes as to increase her pleasure. The femme's legs tightened and loosened with his every thrust, adding to Magnus's arousal as his thighs became even more drenched with her fluids.

He maintained the steady rhythm as he reached up with one hand and grabbed one of her breasts, easily fitting in his hand. Her nipple scraped his palm, causing the male to groan with desire and increase the speed of his thrusts. The muscle cables inside her interface squeezed around his erection, and it took all of his control to keep from coming right then. But he wasn't finished with her yet. While his one hand continued to squeeze and caress her breast, he reached down with the other and touched her right where they were joined, causing the panting femme to arch her body up as she cried out in ecstasy.

Magnus inserted one finger into her, manipulating it around his thrusting interface and he wiggled it from side to side, and Blade grabbed his arms and surged up, her inner muscle cables contracting as her orgasm washed over her. Magnus felt his finger and his interface being squeezed, and it set him off. With a guttural scream, Magnus spurted warm ejaculate into Blade's willing body, his legs and upper body shaking with the effort. They both came down from their high together, sagging against the desk and panting into each other's audios.

Blade looked into his tired, yet satisfied optics and gave him the smallest of smiles. It was so small and fleeting that Magnus thought he had dreamed it. Her neutral mask was back, and he pulled off of her so she could put her armor back on. Magnus followed suit and soon they were standing in front of each other, fully armored. Blade gave him a curt nod and said, "Am I dismissed, commander?" Magnus sighed and said, "Yes. See you later, Blade." The grey femme nodded and left his office, leaving a frustrated Ultra Magnus to ponder this strange femme, who wove herself into his soul. And he also wondered; does Blade feel anything behind that neutral mask? And if so, why does she hide behind it as if her very life depended on it?

All these questions had to wait, because Magnus's comm went off as everyone turned to him for guidance.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive