Burdens of Parenthood

by Springer
rating: **+p

"No, no, you're doing it all wrong! Primus, what did I do to deserve this punishment!" Phoenix flapped her wings in frustration as she watched three rookies attempt to target practice. The first two were holding the weapon in the wrong position and almost blew themselves into oblivion. The other one *did* shoot himself, if only in the foot. It still reflected badly on her teaching methods, something which did *not* make her happy. "Alright, enough! We're done for the day. Coldsteel, go to medbay and repair that foot. Pointlock, Mowdown, go see Kup and let *him* teach you how to properly hold a weapon. Dismissed!"

The rookies disappeared faster than Phoenix had ever seen a 'bot move before. She flapped her wings again and sighed heavily. "Tough day?" someone asked, and Phoenix turned around and placed her hands on her hips. "Was this your idea to get me back into the chain of command? Or was it Springer's?" Ultra Magnus laughed and said, "Actually, it was Prime's idea. He wanted you to start off easy. I mean, you've been off-duty for six months. He didn't want to overwhelm you." Phoenix snorted and replied, "If this is his idea of starting off easy, I'd hate like hell to see his idea of being overwhelmed."

Magnus chuckled again and moved towards her. He placed his hands to the place on her back where her wings joined and began massaging them, knowing it would relax her. As expected, Phoenix relaxed and leaned against his body. "Mmm, that feels good," she said. Magnus continued to massage the spot on her back while he asked, "Where's Zeph?" Phoenix chuckled. "I'll give you three guesses, and the first two don't count." It was now Magnus's turn to chuckle. "He's got coverage for his quarters, right?" Phoenix laughed again. "Yep. Springer learned since the last time Zeph was in their quarters. I still remember the rant Arcee gave him when she got off duty."

"Yeah, me too. Especially when he had to bunk on our couch. Arcee was pretty pissed that night." The couple laughed as Magnus's massage moved lower. Phoenix moaned again as his hand reached her bottom. "Mags, what do you think you're doing?" Magnus nuzzled Phoenix's neck as his hand drew closer to her legs. "I'm helping you to relax, dear." The femme turned to face him and said, "Yeah, but here? Someone could walk in while we're.....aaggghhh!!" Magnus reached her sensitive spot and slowly stroked the entrance of her interface, his hands getting drenched with sticky lubricant.

Phoenix ripped off his cod-piece and ran her hand over his length, which by now was pretty hard. She cried out when he inserted a finger into her, slowly wiggling it inside her. She was beyond normal thoughts when he removed his finger and brought it up to her mouth. She took his finger into her mouth and gently sucked on it, tasting her own wetness. A new gush of lubricant flowed out from between her legs and Magnus groaned at the sight.

He eagerly pushed his erection into her, eliciting a sharp cry from his partner as he entered her. Holding her butt for support, he began gently thrusting into her, his mouth gently nipping at her neck as her hips thrusted to meet his. She draped one leg over his hip and let him do the pleasuring; this is what she had been craving for so long. Ever since Zephyr was born, the new parents had little or no time for themselves, and it clearly showed. Magnus's thrusts became more urgent, his pace increasing steadily as Phoenix panted and sobbed in time with his thrusts.

The crimson femme arched her body and screamed as she neared her climax, relishing the feeling of his strong body pushing into her. Magnus's thrusts sped up even more, the male grunting and moaning his partner's name, burying himself deep into her willing body. Phoenix finally shuddered and screamed again, her orgasm completely overwhelming her. The muscle cables inside her interface tightened and it triggered Magnus's climax. He thrust one last time and then cried out as he released his torrent of ejaculate into her. They both clung to each other as they panted in exhaustion.

Magnus reluctantly pulled out of her and replaced his cod-piece. Phoenix folded her wings into her back and straightened herself up. She looked up and smiled at him, a satisfied twinkle in her optics. "Thanks. I feel much better now. We should do this more often." Magnus walked up and embraced her. "Definitely," he murmured, then he slanted his mouth against hers and kissed her passionately. Phoenix moaned as she began to feel her arousal grow again. That's when Magnus's comm went off and both of them sighed.

"Yes?" he answered. "Mags, this is Springer. Zeph's ready to go home now, and I'm grateful to say that she was actually quiet for a change. Now hurry up before she changes her female mind." They both chuckled and Magnus said, "Alright, we're on our way." They both smiled, and Phoenix was the first to speak. "Well, let's get Zeph, and after she slips into recharge, we can finish what we started. Sound good?" Magnus kissed her gently and whispered, "Sounds great." The couple left the target range holding hands.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive