Revelations and Expectations

by Springer
rating:***+p

Okay guys, here's another erotic tale of the Transformers. This one is with, you guessed it, Blade and Kup. I know, unusual pair, but still... it was an idea I've been nursing for a few days. So, read it, digest it, then tell me what you think, kay? Enjoy!!

* * * * *

Blade stood on her balcony, her optics off-line as she enjoyed the cool breeze over her body. She slowly brought her optic sensors back on-line as her processor replayed recent events. Phoenix, Ultra Magnus's estranged bonding partner, rekindled her relationship with him, thus ending her own relationship with the Autobot second in command rather quickly. He sent her a message via e-mail; all it said was that he had never stopped loving Phoenix and that he had a family to consider. Blade wasn't upset with him; she wasn't upset with anyone but herself. Ever since she became involved with him, she had had a feeling of dread whenever he mentioned Phoenix's name, as if he were destined to be with Phoenix instead of her. Blade's hands tightened around the rail of the balcony, a surge of anger rippling through her body and a small hiss blew past her lips. Just because she understood his reasons didn't mean she wasn't upset. The buzzer to her quarters interrupted her thoughts and brought her back to reality.

She re-entered her quarters and walked over to the door, pressing her hand into the command slot and punched in the open command. The doors slid open and the grizzled face of Kup greeted the grey femme. The old warrior smiled and asked, "May I come in?" Blade nodded and stepped aside, allowing Kup to enter the room and the doors shut behind him. Kup turned around and looked straight at her, his optics glowing with soft understanding. Blade crossed her arms over her chest and said, "What can I do for you, Kup?" The old warrior smiled softly. "That should be my question, lass. You've been making yourself pretty scarce lately, especially up in the command center. Prime transfer you to general security instead of personal?" Blade maintained her neutral expression as she said, "No, I was doing some work with Rodania and the other security personnel; running drills and such. You should know, you're the security chief."

Kup shook his head, clasping his hands in front of him and continuing to look straight at her. "You can't fool me, Blade. I've known you too long, I've helped you through too much to really buy that demeanor of yours. He hurt you, didn't he?" Blade's lips formed a hard line, her arms falling to her sides as she said, "I don't know what you are referring to." Kup took a step forward, still smiling softly, his optics still glowing softly. "Yes you do. It's Magnus, isn't it? He hurt you and now you're trying to bury the pain it caused, trying to maintain the blank mask that you wear everyday, the mask you've worn for two million years. Why can't you just come out and say that you're angry, that what he did hurt you deeply? Why hide behind that facade of yours?"

"Because this 'facade', as you call it, was the only thing that kept me sane for two millennia! Do you think I enjoyed being alone, wandering from system to system trying to avenge a crime too heinous to be avenged? Do you think I actually *wanted* to spend my entire life so miserable and alone that the only thing keeping me from ending my life was my revenge?! NO!" The last statement was of rage and pain, Blade standing a few feet away from her oldest friend with shaking fists and burning blue optics, the lower part of her face trembling with barely suppressed tears. Kup didn't respond, merely opening up his arms and smiling gently at the trembling femme. Blade wordlessly walked over to him, wrapping her own arms around his waist and burying her face in his chest, her body wracking with tremors as she released the pain Magnus's departure caused. Kup gently embraced her, his optics switching off as he embraced her pain as well, thinking of how badly she must have felt every time she saw the Autobot second. "It's all right now," he whispered, stroking the back of her head with his hand as the other continued to hold her.

After a few minutes, her trembling stopped and she pulled away from him, her face showing no signs of tears. She looked up at him and smiled tightly, her arms crossing her chest as she looked at the ground for a few seconds. Kup placed his hands on her shoulders and said, "Phoenix and Magnus are destined to be together, Blade, just as Arcee and Springer are. Maybe one day, you'll find the one you're destined to be with." Blade sighed and looked up again, her arms tightening around herself. "I don't know, Kup. I feel so...isolated and alone. Feel trapped by what happened to me, yet I feel a part of me yearning to be touched in the only way a male can. It's so frustrating!" Kup smiled gently, his hands squeezing her shoulders in silent support. Then, ever so slowly, one hand raised up to her face, gently cupping under her chin as he whispered, "You're so beautiful...." The grey femme frowned in confusion, reaching up with one hand and placing it on his arm. "Kup....?" Kup pulled away, turning away from her and walking over to the balcony, standing just outside of the room with a frown on his face.

Blade just stood still, staring at him in confusion as she tried to understand what just happened. She walked towards the torn Kup, placing a reluctant hand on his shoulder, causing the old warrior to turn his head towards her. "I'm sorry, Blade. I...I didn't mean...to do that. I...just couldn't hide it anymore." Blade squeezed his shoulder, a small smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. She turned Kup around, taking a step closer as Kup looked up at her, a question in his gaze. Blade placed both hands flat on his chest, her smile growing as Kup wrapped one arm around her waist and the other between her shoulder blades. He gently pulled her closer, both of their optics automatically dimming as their lips came closer. Her face lifted higher and their lips connected, hers parting to allow his tongue to slide into her mouth, his arms pulling her closer to his body. Kup took a deep breath, sucking her tongue into his mouth as she slid her arms around him, clasping around his waist as he pulled her even closer.

Kup broke away, leaving Blade with slightly parted lips and dim optics. They both were panting, a sheet of coolant forming on their bodies as their internal temperatures were rose in response to the kiss. Kup smiled down at her, his thumb tracing a small pattern on her back as he said, "Are you sure this is what you want? I don't want to...." Blade lifted up a hand and placed a finger over his lips, saying "Shhh," while she pressed herself against his body, her face nuzzling against the soft metal of his neck. Her lips pressed against his neck, kissing it softly while her hands moved down his body, causing a moan to come out of his mouth, his interface pressing against his cod-piece as he ground his hips into hers, his hands running along the seams of her breastplate. Blade moaned deep in her throat, her hands clasping around his cod-piece, fumbling for the latches as Kup's hands moved towards the release of her breastplate, another throb emitting from the rod between his legs. Kup inhaled sharply as Blade unlatched his cod-piece, letting it fall to the ground as his erection was revealed.

Blade moaned as Kup removed her light breastplate, tossing the now useless armor aside as he gaped at her small, silvery globes, a trickle of pre-come oozing out of the tip of his interface as pressed himself against her, her nipples scraping against the metal on his chest. His erection curled underneath her body, getting drenched with warm lubricant as it gushed from her bare interface, not remembering when he removed the armor. He leaned over and kissed her again, his mouth devouring hers in a wet, hungry kiss, his tongue slipping into her mouth and tickling the back of her throat with the tip. Blade smiled around the kiss, another gush of lubricant flowing down her legs as Kup slowly backed her against a wall, moving his hands to clasp around her breasts and slowly move them around in small circles. Kup pulled away slightly, his lips tearing away from Blade's as he placed his hands on her hips, his erection rubbing against her dripping interface as Blade arched her body and moaned, exposing her long neck to Kup's admiring gaze. He slowly, gently pushed his rock-hard interface past the tight lips of her interface, Blade's face contorting with agonized pleasure as he pushed himself deep within her.

When he had fully sheathed himself inside her, he leaned over and nuzzled her neck, his hips moving back and forth with an easy rhythm as warm lubricant coated his thighs and legs. Blade raised one leg and draped it over his hip, opening herself up more so he could thrust deeper into her. Kup moaned around her neck, raining gentle kisses over the soft metal skin as he thrust into her, their groins meeting each time he sheathed himself inside her. Her inner muscle cables tightened around his erection, sending delightful shudders along his body and his interface jerked within her. Blade's mouth was wide open, her optics off-line and her face contorted with pleasure, lubricant gushing from her interface with each push inside of her. Kup growled deep in his throat, his hands squeezing her soft breasts as his tempo increased, the panting femme he held against the wall crying out in abandon, gripping his shoulders tightly as her release neared. Kup switched off his optics and buried his face in her neck, thrusting faster and deeper inside her, her muscle cables squeezing around his thrusting erection and bringing his climax closer with each push.

Blade suddenly screamed as her orgasm came crashing around her, a stream of lubricant flooding past her legs as her inner muscle cables blossomed into blissful spasms, twitching around Kup's swollen interface as it continued to delve into her. Kup's legs stiffened when his interface started spewing ejaculate into her jerking body, a scream tearing from his throat, muffled by his mouth which was still buried in Blade's neck. They both shook as their release overwhelmed them, their bodies covered with coolant as they panted heavily, a few spurts of ejaculate still jerking from his spent interface. After a few minutes of rest, Kup raised his head and pulled out of her, a tired smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. Blade switched on her optics and gazed into his own dim blue optics, a smile forming on her swollen lips. "So," she said in between pants, "what does this mean for us?" Kup traced her lips with his thumb, his smile growing as he looked down at her. "I don't know," he whispered hoarsely, "but I hope it means nothing but good things for us."

Blade wrapped her arms around Kup's neck and her smile grew. "I'd say so," she murmured, her arms pulling his head down and she kissed him, her tongue pushing past his lips and stroking the back of his throat. Kup pulled away from her, her tongue running past his upper lip as she smiled at him again. Kup returned her smile, gazing into her blue optics and shaking his head. Blade frowned in confusion, a hint of a smile still on her lips. "What?" she asked. Kup gave her a peck on the lips before saying, "We make a strange couple. I'm old enough to be your creator's creator." Blade chuckled lightly, her breasts pressing against his chest. "Age doesn't concern me, Kup. I love *you*, not a number. And besides," she added with a mischievous grin, "you have some tricks that would make a younger male blush." Kup threw his head back and laughed, joined soon by Blade as they embraced each other, a few slivers of sun bathing them in Earth's morning warmth as they continued to laugh and gaze lovingly into the other's bright optics.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive