First Times

by Springer
rating:***+p

Here's another story from my endless pot of ideas. Well, this was actually Ruby's idea. Hey, I give credit where credit is due!! This is star ruby's first experience with interfacing. Enjoy!!

* * * * *

Star Ruby knocked on Megatron's door and got a "Come in." Ruby opened the door and peeked in to see if her boyfriend was busy. Megatron noticed her and immediately dropped everything. "Ruby, come in. I'm glad you came by," he said. Star Ruby stepped into his office and closed the door behind her, slightly nervous though she didn't know why. She walked over to his desk and stood in front of it, her hands behind her back and her posture stiff.

Megatron noticed how nervous she looked and it worried him. 'Is Bloodstone acting up again? Or maybe one of her sisters is ill?' "Ruby, what's wrong? You seem nervous about something. What is it?" Star Ruby gaped at her boyfriend. 'What am I made of glass or something? *Nothing* escapes his notice!' Ruby turned away from him and said, "It's just......the Autobots.....and....my sisters.....they just....." Ruby felt a hand on her shoulder and she immediately turned around and began to sob.

Megatron had no idea what to do. He was never very good at comforting people, let alone femmes. However he slid his hands around her waist and stroked her head. "It's alright, Ruby. Just let it out, everything is going to be fine." Ruby looked up with tear-streaked optics and gave him a small smile. "I know, Meggy. Everything is fine whenever I'm in your arms." Megatron felt like melting into a puddle, but that wasn't very dignified. So instead he leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

Star Ruby froze. Her central processor was suddenly bursting with unknown sensations and feelings. She knew she loved Megatron, but she had never been with a male *physically* before. She found herself trembling slightly, and Megatron broke off the kiss and gave her a worried glance. "Are you alright, Ruby? You're shaking." Ruby smiled nervously. "It's just, I've never been with a male before." Megatron smiled his best smile, the one that could charm a Sharkticon into blowing it's own head off.

"Would you like me to be your first?" he asked. The question alone sent shivers throughout her body. All she could manage was a small nod. Megatron kissed her again, this time slipping his tongue into her mouth. More sensations flooded over her, but they were pleasant. She copied his gesture and slipped her own tongue into his mouth, savoring the sweet taste of his mouth. Megatron continued to kiss her while his hands caressed her breastplate, feeling for the latches that would remove it.

The breastplate came off with a *click* and it fell to the floor. Star Ruby gasped as she felt his strong hand stroke her breast, but she sucked in his tongue even more. Megatron broke off the kiss and grinned at her. He slowly knelt down, Star Ruby's gaze following him down. Megatron reached the junction between her legs, flashed her a quick smile and pressed his face against her opening.

Star Ruby screamed and grasped the edge of the desk, her entire body growing weak as she felt even more sensations flood over her. She was panting heavily with coolant beading all over her body, her head moving from side to side. Not wanting to overwhelm her on her first time, Megatron stood up and removed his cod-piece, his mouth dripping with her juices. Ruby was barely aware of her surroundings, everything blurry and hazy except for Megatron, who seemed clearer and sharper than ever.

The seeker femme finally noticed his erection and her optics nearly shorted out. It was so huge!! She stared at it, her jaw trying to form speech. She finally squeaked out, "It's so big!" She gaped at Megatron's grin and said, "Are all males interfaces so big?!" Megatron laughed at her reaction. "No, Rubikens. Not every males' interface is this large. Mine is the largest in Cybertron. You are very lucky." Ruby reached out and touched it. When Megatron groaned at her touch, she drew her hand back as if it had been burned. Megatron took her hand and guided it back to his interface.

"Don't be afraid, Ruby. It won't bite." Ruby reached out and touched it again, this time her touch lingered. Megatron moaned as her hand explored every inch of it, relishing in the texture, the smoothness, it's width, everything. Megatron was panting heavily, his hips thrusting as she massaged his interface. Ruby stopped and Megatron looked at her, a slight whimper escaping his lips. Ruby smiled at him and said, "What now?"

Megatron moved towards her, his interface sticking out and leaking some fluid at the tip. Megatron moved closer still, moving until his interface rubbed against hers, getting soaked with warm, sticky lubricant. He began to push it into her, inch by inch, until he was buried deep within her. Ruby was still for a moment, and then screamed, her orgasm coming so hard and so fast that the femme almost passed out. Megatron pulled out quickly and asked, "Are you alright, Ruby?" Star Ruby's optics sputtered back to life and she moaned.

Megatron's hand inched closer to the emergency button when she grabbed his hips with her legs and whispered, "Don't stop!" Megatron grinned, then slowly penetrated her again. Ruby moaned, but she didn't climax again. Megatron just stood still for a few moments, letting her get the feel of him inside her, then he started thrusting back and forth, using very slow strokes. Ruby arched her body up, instinct guiding her movements. Her hips thrusted towards his, their bodies moving as one.

Ruby felt an orgasm come on, but she bit her bottom lip and held it back, determined to let Megatron come before her. Megatron increased the thrusts, his thighs and stomach getting coated with lubricant. Megatron cried out her name, his pace quickening with each moment that passed. Ruby's climax threatened to overwhelm her, but she bit it back again. Megatron's body stiffened and he screamed, tons of ejaculate splashing into her. The feel of the liquid in her body sent Ruby over the edge.

Her entire body surged upward as a very powerful orgasm overtook her. She screamed so loud that Megatron thought the Autobots could hear her. She shook tremendously, and then collapsed, completely unconscious. Megatron smiled, pulling out of her and gently picked her up. He carried her over to his recharging bed and lay her down. He covered her with an energon blanket and kissed her cheek. "Sweet dreams, Rubikens. I hope you enjoyed my gift." He walked back into his office and put his cod-piece back on.

He saw Ruby's breastplate and walked into the room, placing it at the foot of the bed. He walked back to his desk, sat down, and started leafing through his paperwork.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive