Forbidden Desires

by Springer
rating:***+p

Phoenix sighed softly as she read the message for the eighth time: "Nix, I won't be home for a few days; Prime, Arcee, Kup, and I are attending a peace conference in the Zetla system. Don't worry about Zeph, she's here with me. She says hi. I know I promised to stay home more often, but this couldn't be helped. I'm really sorry. See you soon, Mags." Phoenix switched off her laptop and leaned back in her chair, gently unfolding her wings from her back as she propped her legs on top of the desk. "Just great," she muttered, her optics drifting to a picture of Mags, Zeph, and herself that sat in a corner on her desk. She smiled softly as she gazed at the smiling faces of her partner and child, the little girl grinning from audio to audio as she stared at the camera. Phoenix's smile grew as she saw a small round blob jutting into the otherwise perfect picture. It looked like a thumb; a green thumb, to be precise. "Spring," she muttered, chuckling a bit while still gazing at the picture. He never could take a good picture; there was always some part of his anatomy that got onto the film, either his thumb, foot, arm, whatever. She told him once that it was his way of staying in her life; there was not one picture in her quarters or office that didn't have him in it. They were as close as a male and female could be without sleeping together. 'Not that for lack of trying on my part,' she thought.

The crimson femme jerked her head a bit at that thought. True, she did try and sleep with him the first few months of their friendship, Springer always being a perfect gentleman and never allowing it to go that far. After a while she gave up persuing him and the settled into the tight friendship that remains to this day. Phoenix frowned as she recalled the many years of their friendship: the party he threw for her when she joined the Autobots, the time she caught him and another femme making out behind a computer station, the many pranks he pulled on her on and off duty, and their nightly get-togethers with a few friends were always fun. Phoenix smiled at those memories, and then the smile faded as she remembered how supportive he was of her relationship with Starcruiser, who was a Neutral. Back then, such relationships were frowned upon, and she took a lot of heat for it. But Springer always supported her, always defended her and Ru whenever another Autobot criticized her. And she particularly remembered his strong arms wrapped around her in medbay when her shuttle had been hijacked by Decepticons, resulting in the death of Starcruiser and the terrible injuries he also suffered trying to help him.

Phoenix sighed softly and tore her gaze from the picture, a familiar ache rising in her chest as she thought of Starcruiser. She loved Magnus and Zeph with all her heart, but there was also a special place for Starcruiser, whom she almost bonded with, and there always would be. Shaking her head, Phoenix stood up and stretched, her wings spreading to their full wingspan as the muscle cables beneath her metal skin worked out the kinks. Her body relaxed as she stood behind her desk, looking at the neat pile of outgoing paperwork and grinning at the empty incoming box. She glanced at the chronometer that was sitting next to the picture and she decided to leave early. She stepped around the desk and the doors whisked open, her hand reaching over to switch off the lights as she stepped into the corridor. She folded her wings over her shoulders and started walking towards her quarters, then she abruptly stopped. 'Why spend the next few hours alone? Springer's in the same boat that I am, so I should kill a few hours with him instead.' The femme turned around and headed the opposite of where she was going; right towards her best friend's quarters. She needed a good audio to listen to her, and he might need someone to insult. Smiling, Phoenix kept pace with traffic as her friend's room approached.

* * * * *

Springer was sitting on his couch, feet propped up on the table and flipping through various channels on the vidscreen when the door buzzer went off. He glanced at the door's direction in mild annoyance before yelling, "It's open!" He heard the doors whisk open and then heard soft footsteps, then the face of his best friend Phoenix appeared over the couch and she said, "Hi there, handsome. Care for some company?" Springer smiled and patted the cushion beside him. "Sure. Pull up a seat and help me be bored." Phoenix chuckled as she walked around the couch and sat down next to him, lifting her feet up and setting them right next to his, her wings lazily spread out along side of her and her hands resting on her lap. Springer kept flipping through channels, sighing occasionally as various news and entertainment feeds flashed on the screen. Springer stopped on a news feed and the two friends watched silently.

"And in other news, a small plant in eastern New Hampshire was raided by Decepticons early today as panicked workers ran for their lives. We now take you to the scene of the raid and to Roberta Flakson. Roberta?" The screen cut to a too-perfect looking woman in a gray flannel suit with a pink carnation pinned onto the jacket, and a too-perfect smile plastered on her face.

"Thanks, Dave. I'm here in the small town of Acksley in eastern New Hampshire, the site of a devestating Decepticon raid that left five workers dead and thirteen wounded. Here with me tonight is plant supervisor Marshall Wallace, who was a witness to the raid as it happened only three hours ago. Mr. Wallace, can you tell us exactly what happened?" The camera panned to a scruffy looking man in his mid-50's, with short brown hair and and a yellow hardhat on his head. The man looked somewhat dazed as he started recanting his story. Phoenix and Springer kept watching.

"Yeah, this big metal bird came swooping through the air and crashed right into the window, and it was followed by this other one, who was at least 20 feet tall! They started shootin' up the place and draining the plant dry, leavin' nuthin' but dead people and a wrecked plant! And none o' those Auto-guys showed up at all! I'm tellin' ya, those robots are nuthin' but trouble!" The camera panned back to the female reporter and she plastered her fake smile on again.

"Thank you, Mr. Wallace. As you can see Dave, there's nothing left of the plant tonight, and five families are now mourning the deaths of their loved ones. Reporting live from Acksley, New Hampshire, this is Roberta Flakson. Back to you, Dave."

"I've heard enough," Springer muttered and he switched off the vidscreen just as the anchorman started speaking again. The screen flashed off and the triple changer tossed the remote over his shoulder, the hard plastic colliding with a wall as he scowled at the blank screen. Phoenix shifted on the couch and looked at him, a sad smile on her face. "Springer, there was nothing we could have done. We didn't get there fast enough, true, but that was only because we were distracted by a small fleet! It was a miracle we got out of that alive!"

"Yeah, but the families of those five workers aren't celebrating tonight, so you'll forgive me if I don't jump for joy. Not to mention the fact that Arcee and Optima are on Primus knows what planet, doing some peace conference with diplomats that have more credits in their coat pockets than I do in my private account!" Phoenix placed her hand on his thigh and smiled warmly at him as she said, "Spring, we tried. We didn't get there in time to save those five workers, but look how many we did save! Compare that to the losses that would've occurred had we not have come, and you'll see that we did good! That's all we can really hope for." Springer sighed again and nodded, his mouth lifting up into a smile as he glanced at her through dim optics. "So, what brings you here, Nix? Come here for the usual inspirational chat or just come to annoy me?" The crimson femme grinned and she playfully slapped his thigh. "Well, since we're both in the same boat for a few days, I figured you could use some company for a while. Besides, it was either come here and hang around your lazy butt, or hang around in my office and do paperwork. Frankly, I'd rather stroll across Decepticon territory bare butt naked than do statistical reports."

Springer's optics flashed with amusement. "Mm, naked, eh? That gives me some ideas..." Instead of slapping him like she usually did whenever he made such a comment, Phoenix just smiled at him. The green triple changer leaned his head back and switched off his optics, placing his hands behind his head and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly as the sun began to slip behind the Oregon mountains. Phoenix also leaned back, but her optics were trained on the male beside her as a warm tingle began to develop between her legs. It didn't surprise her at all; she had these sort of feelings for him before, but it's been centuries since she had felt anything sexual towards him. And now, with the setting sun bathing an orange glow over his broad features, those old feelings were turning up again, even stronger than before. Phoenix gently squeezed his leg and a smile tugged at her friend's mouth, sending another surge of arousal up her body.

"Spring?" she asked, her optics dimming in the fading sunlight as Springer bathed in the warm glow.

"Mhm?"

"Throughout all the years of our friendship, have you ever....thought...about me?"

Springer powered up his optics halfway, his gaze still straight ahead. "In what way?" he asked casually.

"As a lover," she replied, causing the male to fully power up his optics and stare at her, big blue pools gaping at her as if she just grew another head and it was now talking to him. He quickly regained some amount of composure and shook his head, shock still written on his face. "Well Nix, I'd have to answer that honestly; yes, I have. But that was a long time ago, and that was before we both bonded to different people, so let's just drop this line of conversation, okay?"

Phoenix smiled seductively and a small gush of lubricant flowed out of her interface and began pooling inside her sod-piece. "I have. Many times." Springer looked at her again and saw how aroused she was. She was leaning into the back of the couch, her upper body arched slightly and her breastplate was jutting out. Her optics were very dark and her mouth was slightly parted, small beads of coolant forming on her skin as she kept staring at him. Springer cleared his throat and stood up, feeling his interface jerk behind his cod-piece despite his best efforts. He looked away from the panting femme and said, "I'm going to clean up. Go ahead and watch some more vids or flip through a vidmag. I'll be out in a little while." Walking stiffly, painfully aware of Phoenix's gaze watching him, he strode towards the shower door and walked in as the doors whisked open, breathing a sigh of relief as the doors shut and he weakly leaned against the wall of the shower room. "Get a grip, Spring. She's your best friend and she's bonded to a good friend." Springer walked towards the shower unit and turned it on full blast with cooled cleaning fluid, quickly removing his cod-piece and armor, setting it aside and stepping into the stream of liquid.

A shudder passed through his body as the cold fluid cascaded down his body, his rising erection quickly deflating under the torrent of cleansing fluid. He leaned his head against the wall and shut his optics off, thinking of anything but Phoenix as the fluid washed all dirt away. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't hear the doors opening and then shutting, a soft beep indicating that the doors had been locked. The noise from the blasting shower unit hid the sounds of someone removing their armor and placing it on the floor. Springer slowly powered up his optics and started lifting his head off the wall when he felt a hand touch his shoulder. Turning to the side a bit, he saw the reflection of Phoenix staring back at him from the tiles of the shower unit, and he sighed softly. "Nix," he began, but was silenced by her turning him completely around and he got a good look at her. A real good look. The crimson femme was naked, her breasts jutting out from her chest and practically singing for him to touch them. His gaze traveled lower and he saw her bare interface, lubricant trailing down her legs and mixing with the cleansing fluid as it slowly drifted towards the drain. He inhaled sharply as his limp interface jerked and began to climb upwards. Phoenix's wings folded out from her back and spread out a bit, causing Springer to pant as she stepped closer to him.

Her hands reached up and wrapped around his neck, her body pressing into his as she lowered his head, her lips parting and optics darkening as his mouth came closer to hers. Her lips brushed against his, and it felt as if she had been struck by lightening. His lips felt like fire as he pressed them against her mouth, his powerful arms wrapping around her waist as he leaned into the kiss, his rapidly rising erection rubbing into her stomach as the cleansing fluid beat down on their hot bodies. Springer slipped his tongue into her mouth and caressed the back of her throat, a deep moan rattling in his chest as he pulled her into himself. Phoenix answered his tongue with her own, stroking it against his questing one and grinding her hips into his thighs, smearing them with warm lubricant as another gush trailed down her legs. Springer's hand slipped down and grabbed hold of her firm butt, squeezing it lightly as he turned her around so that her back was against the shower wall. Phoenix moaned as her back pressed into the cold wall, her hands caressing his broad back as he broke off the kiss and stared into her deep blue optics.

"Are you sure this is what you want? I don't want you to hate me for this..." The femme grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him closer, her breath coming out fast as she whispered, "I'm going to hate you if you don't finish what you've started..." Springer moaned and cupped her breasts with his hands, the soft mounds molding to his hands as her nipples scraped at his palms. He leaned over and captured her mouth with his, pressing himself against her as his now fully erect interface rubbed into her midsection, pre-come oozing out of the tip and smearing her flat stomach. His hands left her breasts and circled around her slim waist, gently lifting her up as the cleansing fluid cooled their overheating bodies, coolant pouring down their metal skin as Phoenix wrapped her legs around his waist, her wings spreading out from her back and draping the wall she leaned against, panting heavily as Springer rubbed the head of his interface against her dripping interface. Phoenix arched her head back, exposing her long neck to him as he inserted the tip of his erection into her hot core, his lips pressing against the soft metal of her neck as he began to push past her interface lips.

His interface scraped against the inner walls of her feminine core, the friction causing her to moan loudly and grip his shoulders tightly. He buried himself within her as his lips trailed kisses down her neck, occasionally nipping at it while his interface remained deep within her body, her hips pushing into his in desperation. Smiling around her neck, he slowly pulled back out, revealing his sopping wet organ as lubricant dripped from her opening down to the wet floor, and then he shoved it back in, thrusting his hips in a slow, easy pace as Phoenix cried out, her hands gripping his upper back as she arched her back and granted better access to the soft globes on her chest. Springer increased the momentum of his thrusts, gritting his jaw to keep from screaming as her molten core surrounded every inch of his invad ing mem ber, his stiff interface quivering with impending release as the muscle cables inside her body clenched around it, the femme sobbing with each push into her as her wings spread themselves along the wall, her legs gripping his waist so tightly that it was almost painful. Springer brought his lips to her neck again, thrusting deep and hard into her willing body as he ran his tongue over the soft metal skin, tasting coolant and smelling the sweet scent of a female in heat.

Phoenix's hands ran up to his head, either hand on each side of his head and pressing it into her throat, moaning loudly as an orgasm hovered over her head like a stench, lust thick in the air as her best friend plunged deep into her body.

"Oh...Spring...oh!..ah..ah..ARGHHH!!!!" Her inner muscle cables clenched powerfully around his thrusting member as she descended into orgasm, her whole body shaking as he continued to ride her, his interface jerking inside of her with his own impending release. Springer watched his friend climax, felt the tight clenching of muscle cables around his thrusting erection until he could no longer hold back. With a gutteral scream, his interface poured his essence into her body and coated the inner walls with the clear fluid, small amounts leaking out as he continued to thrust in and out of her, lubricant from her spasming core drenching his thighs and waist, the cleansing fluid washing it away as the last of ejaculate poured into her body. With a small moan, his head collapsed onto her chest and he panted into her breasts, optics flickering with exhaustion as Phoenix's body stopped shaking, her breath coming in ragged pants as her hands caressed his head and neck. She slid her legs down his body until her feet kissed the floor, pulling his limp member out of her body and smiling as it rubbed against her stomach. Springer reached over and turned the shower unit off, looking up at her and smiling as he straightened his powerful frame out.

"That was nice, Spring. I can see why you were so popular with the femmes now, when before I thought you were just bragging." The triple changer grinned and replied, "If you thought that was great, just wait until I show you what I can really do." Phoenix's smile faded as she stepped out of the shower unit, leaning down and picking up her armor that had laid beside Springer's. "I don't think that's a good idea, Spring. We've done enough already; there's no need to beat a dead horse, as the humans say." Springer's optics lowered and he nodded softly. "You're right, Nix. I just hope that this doesn't change anything between us." Phoenix lifted his head with her hand and she said, "That will never happen. No matter what, we'll always be best friends. Got that?" Springer snapped to attention and saluted her, a huge grin on his face as he said, "Yes, ma'am!" The crimson femme's wings disappeared into her back as she snorted. "Please. Now, I'd better go; I can hear more reports piling up on my desk."

Springer chuckled. "Alright. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah." Phoenix sauntered out of the shower room, trailing cleansing fluid as she replaced her armor and walked out of his quarters. Springer sighed and grabbed a cleaning rag, wiping off the liquid as his thoughts turned to other matters, not seeing the smear of lubricant on the wall from where the femme's interface rubbed against, the only reminder that a forbidden encounter took place....

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive