Old Friends

by Springer
rating:***+op

Ultra Magnus carefully inspected every new arrival as they got off the transport and proceeded to their destinations. Magnus was extremely bored; he had been greeting and giving assignments to the new arrivals from Cybertron for hours now, and he was getting rather irritable. Optimus was away on a diplomatic mission and he took Springer, Arcee, Kup and Hot Rod with him. That left Magnus alone to handle everything that came in, from human affairs, to aerial defense, security, and maintenance. "Hello, Magnus. It's been a long time," a deep feminine voice said.

Magnus froze. He had heard that voice many years ago, when he was 2 vorns old and an inexperienced 'bot in many things. He slowly turned around and to his astonishment, he saw Tempestt. She had changed her paint job from a dull yellow to a lively lavender with blue swirls, and her smile was bigger than ever. "Tempestt!" Magnus walked over and embraced the femme, who gladly returned it. "Hi, Magnus. It's been too long." Magnus took a step back and looked her over. "It sure has. When did you get in?" She shrugged and said, "Just a few minutes ago. I can't stay very long, but I just wanted to see you again. To reminisce," she added with a mischievous twinkle.

Magnus grinned. He had been thinking the same thing for ages. He had learned so much since their brief encounter, and it was something he wanted to share. "Follow me, I'll take you to your room while you're here." Tempestt followed Magnus into Metroplex and hungrily eyed his masculine body. She had first sampled him so many vorns ago; he was so nervous, he had no idea what he was doing, yet he managed to give her tremendous pleasure. 'He must be even better now,' she thought. Just thinking about his powerful body moving between her legs caused a trickle of lubricant to trail down her legs.

They arrived at her temporary quarters and he ushered her in. After the door shut, she tossed off her breastplate and rushed over, kissing Magnus firmly on the lips. He moved with experience, caressing her breasts softly yet firmly while his hips ground against hers. Tempestt moaned and she removed his cod-piece, eagerly eying his already impressive erection. They broke off the kiss and Tempestt smiled down at his manhood. "My, you have learned a lot. Pretty different from the kid I knew," she purred.

Magnus pressed his body against hers and said, "You haven't seen nothing yet." With that, he went on his knees and pressed his mouth against her hot interface. Tempestt grabbed his shoulder and cried out, her hands pushing his face deeper into her core. Magnus licked and sucked at the sensitive junction, smiling at her pants and sobs. He had dreamt of this ever since she taught him about pleasure, and now he was eagerly returning the favor. When he stood up, her small whimper almost sent Magnus through the roof.

He was about to slide his erection into her when she got on her knees and took his member into her mouth. It was now Magnus's turn to pant and sob as she ran her mouth over his length, caressing the head of his organ while her lips glided over the surface. Magnus made small thrusting motions with his hips, shoving his interface deeper and deeper into her mouth. When Tempestt felt small quivers in his interface, she knew he was close to coming. She quickly stood up, ignoring his pleas for her to continue and she shoved him on to the bed, straddling his waist and easing on top of him.

Magnus jerked his hips up when he felt her hot core sheath itself around his erection, lubricant coating his thighs and stomach. Tempestt immediately began thrusting for all she was worth, her breasts bouncing up and down as her frenzied pace took his breath away. He placed his hands on her hips and pushed up as she came down, crying out her name as he moved deep within her. Tempestt sobbed his name, yearning for him to move even deeper inside her. He filled her completely, and never before had she felt so complete.

Finally, Magnus came with a scream, splashing his ejaculate deep inside her as his entire body shook. Tempestt arched her body and screamed as well, pleasure washing over her body in delicious tremors. The two lovers sank against each other and just panted with exhaustion. Magnus looked at her and said, "I've learned a lot since we last met." Tempestt laughed and said, "I agree. Damn, that was good." She sighed in pure bliss, then surprisingly, she fell asleep. Magnus chuckled and held her tight, his limp interface still buried deep within her.

He fell asleep a few hours later, and when he woke the next morning, Tempestt was gone, leaving Magnus with only the memories of their night together.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive