Hail the Conquering Hero

by Springer
rating: ***+op

Deathangel wearily stepped into her quarters, switching on the light and sitting down on the plush couch, her entire body screaming for rest. She had just spent the entire day training raw recruits on the delicacies of hand-to-hand combat. Normally that wouldn't even challenge her, but for some reason, she was totally exhausted. The green femme laid her head back and sighed, switching off her optics as she relished the feeling of the soft material cushioning her body. It felt so good to just sit back and relax for a moment, no whining recruits begging for a break nor whining officers complaining of following a female's orders. And no medical officer kindly asking her to stop sending him patients whenever above mentioned officers *didn't* follow her orders. Deathangel smiled; the looks on those Decepticons' faces as she beat them always satisfied her, no matter how tired she was.

She switched her optics back on as she heard someone tapping a code into her lock, and she quickly stood up, summoning her whip from subspace and hiding near the entrance as the doors started to slide open. Her lips curled into a sneer as a foot stepped in, then she relaxed somewhat when she saw who was entering. She stowed her whip back into subspace and emerged from her hiding place, a weary frown creasing her features. "My lord," she said, wrapping her arms around his waist in a hug. Megatron returned her embrace, a puzzled frown on his face. "Why were you hiding behind the doorframe?" he asked, kissing her on the cheek as she moved back towards the couch. "I thought you were an intruder, my love. I had forgotten that you had placed that extra lock there when our involvement was made public knowledge." Megatron nodded in acknowledgment and watched as she sank down on the couch, sighing tiredly as she patted the cushion next to her.

Megatron moved over to the couch, stopping at the energon dispenser and ordering a glass for himself. He turned his head towards her and arched an eyeridge at her. She shook her head and Megatron turned back to the dispenser, watching as the glass of energon swirled into existence. He grabbed it and drank half of it in one gulp, carrying the rest over to the couch as he sat down next to her. He simply sat there for a moment, idly swirling around the glass of energon before turning his head to the side and saying, "What happened today? You seemed...distracted. Was it something one of the officers did?" The last question was said in a low growl, his optics narrowing a bit and his hand gripping the glass tighter. Deathangel looked over at him and smiled softly. "No, I was just tired." The green femme leaned on his shoulder and propped her feet up on the table as she said, "For some reason, I've been feeling extremely tired lately, as if I haven't been recharging every night. It's starting to worry me." Megatron kissed her on the cheek and raised his arm over her head, resting it around her broad shoulders and hugging her close.

"Then you should see Hook about it, or Soundwave. Don't worry about it 'Angel; it's probably some type of energy depletion, something easily fixed." Megatron glanced down at his mate and nudged her slightly. She looked up at him and he said, "I want you to be examined tomorrow, all right? You are very valuable to me, both as a warrior *and* a mate. I will not have you incapacitated by some lack of energy. Is that clear?" Deathangel smiled. "Yes, my lord. I will see Soundwave tomorrow morning."

Megatron nodded in satisfaction, raising his glass and drinking the rest of the energon in one gulp, setting the glass down on the table as he turned towards the weary femme. "Now, why don't we go into the bedroom and....relax for a while." She gazed into her mate's optics and saw the glint of mischief there, knowing full well that he wanted to do more than just 'relax.' Far from it. What he had in mind had nothing to do with simply sitting on a bed and staring at the ceiling counting tiles. And even though she was tired, Deathangel's thoughts were running along the same lines.

"I would enjoy that, my love," she purred, tracing a pattern on his chest as she rubbed her thigh against his leg, smiling at the low moan that came from his throat. She stood up and grabbed the empty glass, setting it into the dispenser as she walked towards the bedroom, Megatron a few steps behind her, unlatching his cod-piece and slinging it over a chair that sat near the bedroom. Deathangel did the same, laying her breastplate over his cod-piece as they walked into the bedroom, Megatron shutting and sealing the doors as Deathangel walked over to the bed and sat on it, her interface glistening with lubricant. Megatron stood in front of the closed doors, marveling her sleek form with his rapidly rising interface nestled between his legs. He slowly made his way to the bed, watching as Deathangel leaned back on her arms and parted her legs, enough to give him a view of her interface, glistening in the low light with warm lubricant. Megatron moaned at the sight, his erection straining upwards as he stood in front of her, reaching over with one hand and caressing her face, the femme leaning into it as he stepped closer.

Deathangel's face was right in front of his erection, a small gush running down her legs as she saw a trickle of pre-come dribble out of the tip. She leaned forward and flicked it with her tongue, causing Megatron to shudder with pleasure as she inserted the tip of her tongue into the slit of his interface. Megatron grabbed her shoulders and eased her closer, pushing his interface past her lips and deep into her throat. She began to gently suck along his length, massaging the root of his interface with one hand as the other caressed what her mouth missed. Megatron thrust in and out of her mouth, pushing deeper and deeper as he felt his arousal grow by leaps and bounds at her touch. He hissed through clenched teeth when her own teeth scraped along his erection, sending torrents of sensations throughout his body, bringing him that much closer to the edge. A moment before he thought he would climax, Deathangel slipped his interface out of her mouth, smiling at his growl of disappointment when she looked up at him. She again leaned back on her hands, spreading her legs wider as she ran her tongue along her upper lip. Megatron looked down, gasping at the sight that greeted his optics.

Her interface was constantly churning out streams of lubricant, the bed becoming soaked with her juices as he went on his knees, staring raptly at her feminine core with a rapidly growing smile. He looked up at her, a smile mirroring his own on her lips as she said, "Lick me."

Megatron said nothing as he placed his hands on her knees, slowly running them up to her thighs as the femme moaned, another gush of lubricant coating the bed as Megatron's face inched closer to it, his own interface turning to steel as he stared at her entrance. He switched off his optics and ran his tongue along the lips of her interface, swallowing the warm liquid as Deathangel cried out above him, her legs clamping around his head as he continued to lick her molten core, lubricant gushing out to cover his face with its sticky warmth. Megatron inserted his tongue inside her, wiggling it around, feeling her legs tighten their grip around his head and small shudders running along her slim frame. When he pressed his face against her opening and scrraped his teeth along her soft lips, her body surged up, another wave of warm liquid spilling around his face and he heard her scream, which was music to his audios.

He gently pried her legs apart, switching his optics back on and gazing at his lover, who was sprawled across the bed with a sheet of coolant beading her hyper-sensitive skin. He slowly stood up, licking away some lubricant from his mouth as he laid down beside her, his erection sliding along her side, leaving a trail of pre-come wherever it touched her skin. Deathangel's optics flickered madly as she writhed along the bed, crying out whenever his interface touched her body. Easing himself on top of her, he slowly spread open her legs with one knee and ran his erection along her interface, testing to see if she was ready or not. The steady gush of lubricant was all the answer he needed, and with a clenched jaw and stiff upper body, he gently pushed the tip of his organ past her opening and slid inside her, warm tightness immediately greeting him. He growled low in his throat as he fully sheathed himself within her, her soft breasts pressing against his broad chest as he kept still for a moment, enjoying every toss of her head and every desperate thrust of her hips. With a great effort, Deathangel turned her head to face him and hissed, "Take me now, you sadistic bastard or I'll do it for you!"

Smiling in satisfaction, Megatron pulled back until only his tip was inside of her, and then he drove in with a powerful thrust, starting with a quick pace as his arousal blossomed and his release hanging over his head like a hungry predator, ready to swoop in and claim him before he satisfied his mate. He thrust deep into her, their groins slapping together as lubricant pooled beneath Deathangel's body, further soaking the bed as he gripped the soft material in his hands, mercilessly slamming into her willing body as his release grew agonizingly closer. Deathangel gripped his back with her strong hands, her body arching up to meet his in their wild dance as their moans steadily turned into harsh cries, filling the room with sound of their lovemaking as both neared the edge. Finally, unable to hold back any longer, Megatron thrust one last time, shoving into her so hard that a trickle of energon ran out of her interface, quickly washed away with a torrent of lubricant as Megatron screamed, jets of ejaculate spurting into her body, coating her inner walls with his love juices.

Deathangel screamed as the liquid splashed inside of her, her optics flickering wildly as her body rose up off the bed, her mouth wide open as the scream filled the entire room, her inner muscle cables squeezing around his spent interface, sending another wave of pleasure throughout the exhausted male. With a strength that was quickly fading, Megatron pulled out of her and laid down beside her, panting heavily with exertion as he stared up at the ceiling, thanking whatever deity existed for bringing her into his life. As soon as his pounding fuel pump slowed somewhat, he turned his head to the side and gazed at her lovely face, which was accented by small beads of coolant as she continued to pant in exhaustion. Megatron nudged her arm, and the femme quietly curled up against him, quickly settling into recharge as she rested against his spent body. Megatron smiled in satisfaction, his own systems cycling down for some much needed rest. Before long, he too had slipped into recharge, satisfaction carrying him throughout the night.

* * * * *

Two days later, Springer was walking towards his quarters in Iacon, his head buried in the latest drill efficiency scores for his recruits. He approached his room, absently starting to enter the code when he saw a sliver of light hit the notepad he was reading. He glanced up and saw his door had been forced open, still partially open as light filtered in. He dropped the notepad and summoned his weapon from subspace, calling security on his comm link while prying the doors open the rest of the way. Silently praying for the safety of his young daughter, he barged into the room and swept it with his rifle, scanning everything to make sure it was in its proper place. He rushed over to all the other rooms, checking them quickly before making his way to his daughter's room, seeing some light underneath the door, and also a shadow move inside. His lips curled into a sneer, he counted to three and then kicked the door open, aiming at the intruder's head as he growled, "Move and you're dead before you hit the floor."

The intruder turned around, proving to be none other than Deathangel as she gently held her sister in her arms. "You always loved to make an entrance. Although attempting to play hero, you woke her up."

Springer shook his head and walked over to them, smiling down at his two year old daughter as Deathangel gently laid her back in the crib. "She is very beautiful, father. Pity she's not a Decepticon." Springer's muscle cables tightened as he tucked the child in, keeping a wary optic on Deathangel. She stood quietly in the background as Springer lulled the child back to sleep, straightening up and pulling her outside. As soon as they were outside the room, with the doors closed, Springer let her go and hissed, "What the hell did you think you were doing? I could have shot you, dammit! Why didn't you tell me you were coming, that way I wouldn't have called security!" Deathangel's lips curled into a sneer as she walked away from him, her hands tightening into fists.

"I came here to see my sister. And to say good-bye." Springer immediately sobered, his optics widening as Deathangel turned around to face him. "Why?" he asked. Deathangel snorted. "Megatron has ordered me off of the front line for a year, to prevent any injuries to myself while I am in a 'delicate condition', as he put it." Springer frowned in confusion, his optics gazing straight into hers. "'Delicate condition'? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" His confusion turned to concern as he said, "Are you all right? I mean, are you-" Deathangel held up a hand, silencing his flood of questions as she looked at the ground for a moment. When her head lifted up again, a faint smile tugged at her lips. She walked over to him, and when she was only a few inches away, she grabbed his hand and gently laid it across her stomach, her smile growing at his increased realization. "I'm carrying his child, father. You will be a grandfather soon." Springer pulled his hand away as if it were being burned. "You're what?!" he said, his optics getting wider and his jaw dropping open.

"I'm pregnant. I found out the other day; it is only a few weeks old, but Megatron erred on the side of caution and took me off of active duty. I will be staying in the heart of Vilnacron with guards stationed 24 hours a day until it is born." Springer shook his head, his mind going blank at the revelation. Deathangel cupped her finger under his chin and lifted his head, her smile still in place as she said, "Please tell me you are happy for me." A part of Springer wanted to shout 'No! I won't allow you to give birth to that monster's child!', but another part of him, the part that was her father and that would always love her, that was the part that physically spoke. "Yes, I'm happy for you. But you know how I feel about him, that I will never accept him, no matter how much he means to you." Deathangel nodded sadly. "I know." The green femme sighed, then gasped when the security force started pounding down the halls. Springer dragged her towards the viewport and opened it, gesturing out with his hand. "Go, now, before they get here." She simply stared at him, her mouth open with shock. Springer gave her a quick hug and whispered, "Contact me whenever you can. I love you." He released her, watching her climb up the windowsill and leap out the viewport, quickly transforming to stealth fighter mode and streaking through the sky.

When Arcee and the security team showed up, all they saw was a mournful Springer staring out an open viewport, the first tears of joy falling down his face.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive