Hot Stuff

by Springer
rating:***+op

Here's one for the books, guys. This one has to be the kinkiest I ever wrote. Enjoy everyone!

* * * * *

Ultra Magnus sat down on his couch, setting his laptop onto the table in front of the couch and propping his feet up, laying his head down on the soft material and switching off his optics. The day had been horrendously dull; no Decepticon battles, no peace conferences, no diplomatic meetings, not even a complaining ambassador. The only thing that happened today that was remotely interesting was Springer accidentally sending Optimus a file meant for Arcee. Needless to say, the message was 'explicit'....

Magnus chuckled at the recollection, trying hard not to burst laughing when Optimus scrolled down the dirty e-mail, occasionally lifting an optic ridge when a particular act or word was described in avid detail. Optimus sent a message to Springer saying, "I would love to, darling, but frankly, I'm too busy fielding reports and such from like-minded officers. Next time, double check what you're sending and who it's addressed to. Prime." After a few moments, a message from Springer popped up, saying, "Sorry, boss. Sex on the CPU. Aerial Defense Command." That was when Magnus excused himself before he totally lost it.

Magnus sighed softly, switching his optics back on as the doors to his quarters opened, revealing a very amused Phoenix. The crimson femme walked up to the couch and sat next to Magnus, her face screwed up with barely contained laughter. "Mags, did you hear about Springer's message to Prime?" Magnus smiled at his partner and kissed her on the cheek, wrapping his arm around her shoulders as he said, "Darling, I was there when Optimus received it." Phoenix totally lost it then, throwing her head back and laughing as Magnus chuckled with her. Her wings unfolded from her back and shook as the femme laughed, her optics leaking as she held her stomach. After a few minutes, her laughter had subsided to a few giggles while Magnus pulled her closer, kissing her on the cheek as she laid her head on his shoulder. "Ha, ha, so other than that minor folly, how was your day?" Magnus grimaced. "Extremely boring. I was actually hoping the Decepticons would attack, just to keep me from receiving any more reports." Phoenix smiled, snuggling onto his shoulder while she draped a leg over his thigh.

"Mm, me too. I actually realized that there was more dents in my desk than I thought. 82, to be exact." Magnus chuckled again, resting his head on hers as his optics dimmed a bit. Magnus sighed softly as he felt Phoenix shift closer to him, her leg rubbing against his inner thigh. Magnus moaned softly as he felt his interface harden underneath his cod-piece. He looked over at Phoenix and discovered that she was looking right at him, her optics dark and her mouth curled into a sensuous smile. 'So, it wasn't an accident,' he thought, his own mouth curling into a smile as she rubbed her leg against him again. "Feeling frisky tonight, dear?" he asked, his hand rubbing her back as the other caressed her thigh. "Mmhmm," she said, her fingers lightly tracing the angles of his face as she leaned closer to him. Fire erupted from his hidden interface as her lips parted slightly, her optics getting darker with arousal as she arched her body into him, pressing her breastplate against his broad chest.

Magnus pulled her closer and leaned down, brushing his lips over her pouting ones as he rubbed his cod-piece against her thigh, hearing her moan around his mouth as he slipped his tongue into her hot mouth, the sweetness of it fiercely turning him on. Phoenix spread open her wings and enveloped both of their bodies, smiling around his mouth as she slid her body to sit on top of his lap, her covered interface blooming with arousal. Her knees touched the back of the couch as she rubbed her body against his, purring deep in her throat as Magnus growled with desire, his hands running along her back and rubbing in between her spread wings. Phoenix pulled her mouth away from his questing lips and arched her back, moaning deeply as Magnus' hands slid to her breastplate, slowly stroking the front where her covered breasts jutted out. His optics glinted with mischief as his hands moved down her body, running along the seams of her lower armor as Phoenix whimpered, her face screwing up in mock impatience as she said, "Well, make up your mind, up top or down below?" Magnus grinned, his hands finding the release and thumbing it, allowing the light armor to slip off her body as her sweltering interface was exposed.

"I think," he said, his hand slipping even lower as Phoenix inhaled sharply, her optics following his hand, "down below." His fingers touched the lips of her interface and the crimson femme screamed, her hands gripping his shoulders as her body arched back, causing his fingers to slide in and become slick with warm lubricant. Magnus gasped as his interface firmly pressed itself against his cod-piece, harder than tritanium alloy in deep space. He slipped another finger beside the two inside her and rubbed against the walls of her inner core, feeling the muscle cables inside squeeze around his thrusting fingers. Phoenix thrusted against his hand, moaning and sobbing as he mercilessly drove his fingers into her, his hand soaked up to his forearm with lubricant. Phoenix's hands ran up to the back of his head, and with a savage growl she pulled his head back and leaned forward, her mouth curled into a snarl and she hissed, "If you don't take me right now, I swear to Primus himself, you will not get any interface for the next 10,000 vorns!" Magnus' optics widened at her words, both shocked and aroused at the display. His lips turned into an evil grin as he said, "Then I'll just have to take what I can get, now won't I?"

With renewed vigor, Magnus thrust all of his fingers into her flooded interface, filling her completely as he thrust his hand in and out of her body, hearing her screams of delight as more lubricant poured down his arm and into his lap. Her hands gripped his head so tightly that they left small dents as she screamed in release, her whole body shaking vigorously as he continued to pump his hand into her. Her inner muscles and walls squeezed around his hand, causing him to gasp sharply and bite down on his lower lip. His interface exploded inside his cod-piece, small streams of creamy ejaculate pouring from the seams as he climaxed with rare intensity, his hand still pumping into her interface. With a sigh, Phoenix collapsed against his wide chest, panting heavily and her body covered in coolant as Magnus shook with release, his cod-piece warm and leaking ejaculate on the sides. Phoenix snuggled into his chest as he pulled his hand out of her, the sticky fluid already drying as he placed it on her thigh, smearing it with the semi-transparent liquid.

"Bastard," she whispered, smiling tiredly as Magnus stroked her back. The Autobot second chuckled as he replied, "Yep. You should know better than to talk dirty; that will just encourage me to *play* dirty." Phoenix laughed as she playfully slapped his chest, shaking her head as Magnus stuck his tongue out at her. Her optics drifted down to his cod-piece, and when she saw the trails of creamy fluid seeping out of the seams, she looked up at him and said, "And just how are you going to clean *that* up?" Magnus quickly glanced down to his cod-piece and he smiled, looking back up at her and saying, "I don't know. Maybe I'll just hop into the shower with it on and just clean it that way." Phoenix smiled slyly, sliding off his lap and onto her knees on the floor, her hands tracing circles on his cod-piece as she purred, "Oh, I have a much better way than that." She leaned over and ran her tongue over the trails of liquid, hearing Magnus gasp and feeling his thighs tighten like whips, his hands flying to his sides and a bulge appear behind his cod-piece. Phoenix's smile grew as she continued to lick at the mess, her hands running along his upper thighs and stomach as she eagerly swallowed whatever she lapped up.

Her fingers flipped up the latches to the metal armor and she lifted it off his body, arching an optic ridge at him as his interface popped up, fully erect and dribbling pre-come from the tip. "My, my," she teased, setting the ejaculate-stained cod-piece down on the floor as she hungrily eyed his erect member, "looks like you're ready for round two. That's good, because if you thought I talked dirty," she flicked her tongue over the tip of his interface and Magnus groaned, his optics flickering wildly as she finished, "then you're not gonna believe what my idea of *playing* dirty is..." and with that, the crimson femme engulfed his swollen interface with her lips, burying it deep within her hot mouth as Magnus' cries filled the room. She savagely sucked and licked his maleness, his hips thrusting it deep into her mouth and the tip tickled the back of her throat, the femme swallowing the bits of pre-come she received as her hands caressed and stroked the root of his erection, occasionally scraping the tip of her fingeer along the base, causing hi to sob her name and whimper for satisfaction, his hands gripping the soft material of the couch as she ceaselessly sucked at his interface.

When Phoenix felt the first jerks of climax ripple along his thrusting erection, she slipped her mouth off his interface and smiled at his whimpers, sliding onto his lap and impaling herself on his erection, her face screwing up in agonized pleasure as Magnus screamed, his groin slamming into hers as he immediately started thrusting into her, his hands snaking up her body and latching onto her hips, thrusting deep into her willing body as his jaw clenched firmly shut and his legs stiffened. Coolant poured from their bodies as they both slammed into each other, humping like two wild animals as the couch creaked and shook as they wildly interfaced, screaming each other's names, Phoenix's wings flapping madly as her hands pressed flat against the back of the couch. With a tortured creak, the couch finally fell apart, the couple landing on the floor with a crash just as Magnus climaxed. He screamed Phoenix's name as ejaculate exploded into her body, flooding her insides with creamy liquid as her inner muscle cables clenched around his spurting interface, her body arching up and further into him as she howled his name.

Magnus' body shook as coolant poured down his body and his panting form lay amongst the ruins of the light-colored couch, soft tufts of cotton latching onto his soaked metal skin as Phoenix collapsed on top of him, too exhausted to care about the fate of the couch. She panted heavily into his audios as her wings draped over their spent bodies, her breasts still covered by her breastplate as the room settled into the usual quiet, the only noise coming from the couple as their panting continued. Phoenix wearily lifted her head and gazed into Magnus' dark optics, her systems winding down for recharge as she whispered hoarsely, "Mags, we broke the couch." The Autobot second, still panting, lifted his head up and gazed around them, before saying, "Again?" Phoenix grinned as she settled her head on his chest, slipping into recharge without even pulling herself off him. Magnus switched off his optics and also slipped into recharge, his limp interface nestled between his lover's legs as they rested among the ruins of their couch, both wondering how they would explain this to Prime when they asked for another one.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive