The More the Merrier

by Springer
rating:***+gp

Ultra Magnus stretched his arms over his head and sighed in contentment. He had just been granted a week of vacation, and he fully intended to make the best of it. 'If only I wasn't by myself. It would be much more fun if I had some company. Female company.' He sighed again and switched off his optics, cycling down to take a small nap. Magnus jumped when he felt a hand on his thigh. He quickly switched his optics back on and gasped at what he saw.

The one who put their hand on his thigh was Deathangel. Curiously, she had no weapon and she was completely naked. 'Funny,' he thought. 'I would have noticed her earlier.' A wave of desire flooded over him and he tossed all caution aside. He was on vacation, after all. He gently caressed her bare breasts while Deathangel removed his cod-piece, eagerly eyeing his semi-erect interface with glazed optics.

Magnus soon realized that the Decepticon femme was not alone. Arcee and Phoenix stepped into his view and he groaned with anticipation; they were naked as well. The two femmes knelt to the ground and began stroking various areas of his body; Arcee caressed his broad chest, Phoenix stroked his powerful arms and Deathangel ran her hands over his by now erect member. Magnus panted and writhed as he eagerly received the femme's attentions. But it was only the beginning.

Firestar also appeared out of nowhere, completely naked. Two other femmes appeared after Firestar, whom Magnus didn't know. But from what he saw, their names was the last thing that he was interested in. Both of the unknown femmes were naked, and they had figures that would make even the most dedicated saint kill for. Their breasts were *huge*, and their interfaces were dripping with lubricant. All seven femmes were positioned in various areas around his body, stroking one part or another. Deathangel was the first to speak.

"Magnus, meet Indigo and Minerva; they are anxious to know what the fuss is over you." Magnus smiled and said, "I'm sure I can accommodate you all." Deathangel sank onto his erection and Magnus cried out as his hips began to thrust forward. Indigo took his foot into her mouth and began sucking on it, timing her motions with that of Deathangel's. Minerva took his other foot into her mouth and followed Indigo's example. Phoenix began kissing Magnus passionately, her tongue exploring every inch of his eager mouth. Arcee moaned as Magnus's hand squeezed and caressed one of her breasts, while the other hand caressed Alita's breast.

Deathangel's strokes increased, hissing and clawing at his chest while she pounded into him. Magnus cried out as his hips rose up and met hers, lubricant drenching his stomach and waist in its sticky warmth. Magnus's strokes on Arcee's and Alita's breasts increased and both femmes moaned under his touch. Phoenix dragged her tongue over Magnus's neck and jaw, causing him to scream. He exploded into Deathangel and it triggered her orgasm. She gave him a sloppy grin and dismounted, only to be replaced by Arcee. Deathangel took Arcee's place and began kissing Magnus's chest.

Indigo and Minerva whimpered with desire. Suddenly the two of them grinned, then they scooted towards him so that their wet interfaces were achingly close to his feet. They rubbed the lips of their interfaces over his feet and Magnus's body arched forward, causing him to impale Arcee. The pink femme screamed as she started pumping furiously, too far gone to even think straight. Alita continued to stroke Magnus's chest while the two Decepticon femmes at Magnus's feet rubbed their cores over his feet, drenching them with lubricant. Magnus grew bold and inserted the tips of his feet into the two femmes interfaces, earning him a delicious scream from both of them.

Arcee thrusted like mad, clearly copying her daughter's previous movements. It turned Magnus on something fierce knowing he had just interface with both mother and daughter. He came again, spewing jets of ejaculate into Arcee. She sighed softly as a small orgasm washed over her, not as violent as her daughters. She got off Magnus, but before Firestar could replace her, Magnus sat up, ignoring the whimpers from the five femmes he hadn't satisfied yet.

He positioned Indigo so that she was on all fours, her behind being presented to him like a prized stallion. He slowly entered her and began thrusting, using slow, even strokes. He casually fingered Minerva between her legs and was rewarded with a gush of lubricant all over his questing hand. Phoenix rubbed her body against Magnus while Firestar, Alita, Deathangel and Arcee watched. Indigo screamed as she came, squeezing her interface around Magnus's erection. This didn't set him off, but he came close.

He pulled out of Indigo and let her collapse to the ground. He removed his hand from Minerva's interface and replaced it with his own, which by now was getting a bit tender. He tried a different strategy, first starting with quick thrusts, then slowing to even strokes, and he even stopped once. Minerva anxiously clawed at his hips, urging him to continue. As he again thrusted into the eager femme, Phoenix rubbed against his body and grabbed Magnus by the root of his interface. Magnus gasped and his thrusts became faster and deeper, causing Minerva to scream each time he sheathed himself into her.

She reached her climax and fell to the ground, unconscious. Phoenix turned Magnus around and immediately impaled herself on him, flapping her wings as he thrust into her willing core. It didn't take him long to satisfy her, and after a few strokes she joined Minerva and Indigo into unconsciousness. That only left Alita and Firestar. Alita gestured to Firestar that she go next, and the red femme jumped Magnus in a sexual frenzy. She got on top of him and thrust like mad, adding another coat of lubricant to his waist and hips. Magnus grunted and moaned with each thrust; his interface was now very tender.

Alita sat back and watched as her friend viciously humped the Autobot second in command. It took several minutes and a few kinky positions before Firestar climaxed. She fell on top of Minerva, sighing in contentment before falling unconscious. Alita chuckled and said, "Last one. You sure you're up to it?" Magnus grinned tiredly, fighting hard to keep conscious. Alita's thighs were completely soaked with her lubricant, and Magnus silently admired her resolve. "I'm game if you are," he whispered hoarsely, his vocal unit close to shut-down after all the screaming.

Alita grinned and parted the lips of her interface, allowing Magnus an extremely erotic view of her female organ. Magnus moaned and reached out to touch it, only to have Alita pull back slightly. "I'm taking my time with you," she purred, and his interface responded by jerking slightly. Alita gave him a quick once over, then smiled wickedly. "Nah," she said, then jumped Magnus with the same fervor as the other six femmes. Their screams echoed for what seemed like hours......

* * * * *

Ultra Magnus woke with a start, causing his mate Phoenix to wake as well. He was panting heavily and coolant beaded all over his body. "Mags, what's wrong? Are you alright?" Magnus looked at her and nodded, not having the heart to tell her about his dream. "I'm fine, Nixie. Go back to sleep." Phoenix continued to stare at him, then she settled back down to sleep, cuddling close to Magnus. The Autobot second sighed and settled next to her, sighing with relief that she didn't notice his erection.

'That's it,' he thought. 'No more human pornography tapes.' With a sigh of relief that was a mixture of satisfaction, Magnus settled back down to sleep.

THE END

Man, I'm as tired as Magnus!! That's it, no more than two femmes at a time! This was damn difficult. Phoenix had better appreciate this..... -Springer :-]

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive