A Moment in Time

by Springer
rating: **+horp

Okay, here's that weird Deathangel fic I promised. I'm really warning you guys: she does it with another femme. If you're not into this sort of thing, please, *please* do not shoot the writer. Just don't read it. I also have to add that it has violent and disturbing scenes at the end. It is not for the faint of heart. For those of you who were curious, this is Deathangel's dark side, as dark as she's ever gonna get. There, I warned you. On to the story.

* * * * *

Twilight held her weapon tightly in her hand as she cautiously walked down the halls of Iacon, watching for any signs of the Autobots. She stopped in front of a turn and listened for any sound. Nothing, not even a beep. She smiled to herself as she made the turn, satisfied that she had accomplished her task. Twilight cried out as a strong hand gripped her shoulder and threw her to the wall, pinning her against it. She struggled fiercely with her captor, but their grip was like iron. She stopped struggling and sagged against the cold wall, defeated.

Her captor snarled and said, "End program!", then Iacon disappeared and was replaced by the holosimulater, and her captor was in fact her teacher, Deathangel. The light green Decepticon maintained her grip on Twilight as she leaned closer to the dark purple femme, who was trembling at her teacher's gaze. "You just gave up after being captured. Only an Autobot gives up so easily. You disgust me, Twilight. And here I thought you actually had spirit."

Twilight sneered back and yelled, "I do have spirit! I did everything you taught me; I scanned the area, I downloaded the information and covered my tracks, and I didn't make a sound. You ambushed me! You used sound absorbers on your feet so I couldn't detect you! You cheated!!" Deathangel's cold gaze somehow grew colder as her grip tightened on her student. "You sound like a child, Twilight. Yes, I did cheat, but know this: there are no rules in war. Whatever gains you the upper hand is fair game. The Autobots would do the same. I am teaching you how to survive, now show some gratitude by running the simulation again! And this time, do it right!"

Deathangel released Twilight and the younger femme boldly squared her shoulders and said, "No." Deathangel stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned around. The look on her teacher's face made Twilight tremble in fear; she had never seen her teacher this angry before. "What did you say?" For a few agonising seconds, Twilight was actually considering giving in to her mentor's request. But a small part of her wanted more than her teacher's approval. She squared her shoulders again and said, "No. I feel I accomplished my mission to the best of my abilities, and the only way you could defeat me was by cheating. I did what you asked, teacher."

Deathangel looked Twilight up and down, a strange expression crossing the femme's features. She slowly walked towards Twilight and didn't stop until they were a few inches from each other, and Twilight wanted nothing more than to be swallowed up in the ground. And there was also a small part that wanted to rip off Deathangel's armor and take her there. Twilight had fantasized about interfacing with her teacher, but she also knew that Deathangel was involved with Megatron, and that she would never cheat on him.

The light green femme smiled slightly and said, "I knew you had fire, Twilight. And you are correct: you did accomplish your task, except for one thing." Twilight looked at Deathangel curiously and said, "What?" Deathangel's smile widened and she took a step closer. Twilight was in sheer ecstasy; this was beyond anything she had ever desired, and here it was coming true. And reality was a hundred times sweeter than fantasy. Deathangel's hand caressed the side of Twilight's face and she whispered, "You didn't please me."

Deathangel watched in sheer fascination as Twilight's optics darkened, signalling deep arousal. This happened occasionally, but not enough times to be called normal. She was flattered that Twilight had wanted to be physically intimate with her; but a small part of Deathangel screamed to be pleasured by this young femme, who seemed eager to please her superiors. 'Well, I'm not one to deny pleasure, even if it's from another female.'

Deathangel moved closer to a trembling Twilight, her lips inching closer to the young femme's. Deathangel's opptics switched off as her lip brushed against Twilight's. She heard the other femme moan as she deepened the kiss. Twilight's hands wrapped around Deathangel's neck and the femme returned the kiss. Deathangel's savage streak emerged and she drew her lips away, biting Twilight's bottom lip so hard it drew blood.

The pain from Deathangel's bite seemed to increase Twilight's arousal as Deathangel licked away the energon from her lip. A slow smile spread across her face and she caressed Twilight's breastplate, relishing in the moans and cries that came out of the femme's lips. She undid the latches to Twilight's breastplate and removed it, allowing it to drop to the floor as Deathangel continued to stimulate the purple femme's breasts. Twilight arched her back and groaned as Deathangel's thumb scraped across her nipple.

Deathangel growled and suddenly tossed Twilight to the ground with a crash, immediately sitting on top of her chest and offering the young femme her dripping interface. "Lick me!" she snarled and Twilight eagerly obeyed. Deathangel panted and writhed as the femme beneath her licked and sucked her molten interface, her face and neck drenched in Deathangel's lubricant. The light green femme's hips surged upwards each time Twilight sucked and licked her between the legs. Her hand slipped down to Twilight's interface and she rubbed it in circles, eliciting a scream from the young femme. Deathangel growled and inserted her finger, pumping her hips against Twilight's face as she gave and received pleasure in a way she had never thought possible.

Twilight's own hips thrusted against Deathangel's hand as it slid in and out of her streaming interface. Twilight scraped her teeth along the lips of her teacher's interface and Deathangel screamed as she instantly came, releasing a gush of lubricant over Twilight's face. As Deathangel rode the waves of pleasure racking her body, her finger buried itself within Twilight's interface and it caused the young femme to come as well. They both panted and trembled as their pleasure slowly ceased, and Deathangel removed her finger from Twilight, smiling at her.

"Thank you, Twilight. Now I must ask you to do something very difficult." Twilight smiled lazily at her new lover and said, "Yes?" Deathangel straightend up and lovingly caressed Twilight's face. "You are an excellent student, and you have proven yourself to me. But now that we have shared this lapse of judgement, you will be a burden to me." Twilight's optics widened in shock. Deathangel was still smiling and her voice was still soft, but there was something else as well.....

Deathangel continued to caress her face as she said, "If Megatron learns of this, he would be furious. And frankly, I don't want the reminder of this encounter to look at me everyday." Twilight's lips trembled with fear and tears started gathering in her optics. Deathangel lovingly ran her fingers along the femme's lips and she said, "You understand, don't you?" Twilight could say nothing. She was still in shock and denial. Her mouth opened to say something but Deathangel brushed her hand across her lips and smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, Twilight. It won't hurt. I promise," and with that said, Deathangel gripped Twilight's head and twisted hard, snapping the femme's neck.

Deathangel's smile remained as she watched the light in Twilight's optics die and her body go limp. Her mouth remained open and a single tear rolled down her cheek. Deathangel got up and replaced her armor. She threw Twilight's into a recycling bin and walked over to the dead femme. Deathangel then transformed and drove out of Polyhex at top speed.

* * * * *

Ten minutes later, Deathangel was standing near a deep gorge on the border of Polyhex, holding Twilight's body close to the edge. "Please understand, Twilight. It's for the best. Megatron would've killed you anyway if he would have found out. This way, it was a much easier death; painless and quick. Not everyone dies in such a way. Be thankful that I was this generous." She dropped the body over the edge and watched until she heard a faint crash at the bottom. She smiled and transformed, flying back towards Polyhex. And she never looked back.

THE END

What do you think? A little too dark?? I figured this was a good way to clarify Deathangel's character a bit more. I was also thinking about adding this scene to my regular story 'Fallen Angels', except I would leave the lovemaking out of it. Good idea? Bad idea? Please let me know. -Springer :-]

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive