More Office Antics

by Springer
rating:***+mp

"This is the perfect opportunity to strike! They'll have no idea what hit them!" "Until they call in superior forces and drive us into the ground! Where is your head lately, up your exhaust port?!" Megatron threw the battle plans up into the air in frustration and retorted, "What do *you* suggest, Starscream? Surely *you* have a better plan in your CPU than I *ever* could!" Star Ruby entered the conference room and interrupted the two Decepticons. "Whoa! What's going on in here? I could hear you two all the way down the hall!" Starscream stood up and stormed out of the room, not answering Ruby's question. She glanced towards her mate and he sighed.

"Just a difference of opinion. What can I do for you, Ruby?" Star Ruby smiled and shut the door behind her. "I figured you could use a break, so I brought your favorite......toy." She held up her prize and Megatron gasped. What the Decepticon femme held in her hand was a pleasure unit females usually used. Megatron's optics glowed with desire and anticipation. He tossed the rest of the papers over his shoulder and beckoned to Ruby. She smiled and unlatched her breastplate, letting it hang off her chest seductively. She reached his side and leaned against the table, rubbing the pleasure unit over her body.

"You know just how to relax a male, Ruby. I am lucky that you chose me to be your mate." Ruby smiled and removed her breastplate, relishing how her mate's optics roved over her willing body. "You taught me well, Meggy. Now it's time for you to relax, and let your body be pleasured." She activated the pleasure unit and let its beautiful vibrations stimulate her body. Megatron removed his cod-piece and stroked his erection, in perfect synch with Star Ruby's movements. She moved the pleasure unit lower until its tip touched her wet interface, soaking it with warm lubricant. Megatron's strokes increased, the Decepticon leader panting as he watched his mate stimulate herself.

She pushed the tip of the pleasure unit into her interface and she moaned, causing Megatron to moan as well. He suddenly grabbed the pleasure unit from her grasp and replaced it with his own erection, shoving it into her and thrusting like mad. The femme panted and squirmed at his ministrations, her body arching up to meet his thrusting hips. Megatron drove himself into the femme's willing body, grunting in pleasure and moaning as he watched his erection drive past her interface lips. The sight of this sent him over the edge and he screamed, sending streams of ejaculate into her.

She screamed as her orgasm washed over her and her inner muscle cables squeezed around his semi-erect interface, squeezing every last drop of come from him. They sagged against the table, panting into each other's audios as they rode the waves of pleasure to its completion. Megatron smiled down at her and said, "Thanks, Rubikens. I needed that." Ruby returned his smile and said, "I know. Now, I'd better go before the others start wondering where I go in between meetings." Megatron pulled out of her and stared at the femme, shock written all over his handsome face.

"So you were in a meeting as well? You kinky femme." Ruby laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks. See you tonight. And tell me how the briefing went." Megatron watched his mate leave and he bent down and picked up his cod-piece, putting it back on with a snap. He summoned Starscream and started planning a new strategy, renewed by Star Ruby's 'distraction'.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive