Nerves of Steel

by Springer
Rating: *+m

Ultra Magnus sat in the breifing room nervously tapping on the table. Perceptor's report had now reached a record length: two hours and 39 minutes, and still counting. It wasn't that it was unnecessary, but Perceptor had a tendency to sit there and explain every little detail until everyone had fallen asleep. Magnus was on the brink of running out of the room screaming or just beating the crap out of him. Luckily for Perceptor, it was the first choice.

"Uh, thank you Perceptor. Now, if no one has anything else to add, then this breifing is concluded. Next week's topics will be sent to your offices. Good day, everyone." Everyone got up and left the breifing room, except for Springer and Optimus. They both had noticed Magnus's fidgety glances and nervous twitches. Springer sat casually on the table and said, "Something wrong, Mags?" Magnus jumped slightly and he spat out, "No, nothing's wrong. I'm fine."

Springer glanced at Optimus with an amused grin on his face. Optimus's optics widened and he shook his head at the Aerial Defense Commander. "Magnus, we're just worried. You've been acting somewhat.......distracted lately. We just want to help." Magnus shook his head and muttered, "It's really stupid...." Springer crossed his arms and said, "Phoenix won't interface with you, right?" Magnus shot a nasty look at his friend and Optimus glared at him with a look that could've scared even Megatron. Springer didn't even notice.

"What's that got to do with anything?" Prime asked. Springer shrugged non-chalantly and said, "Well, when a femme is as far along as Phoenix is, her libido kinda takes a nose dive. She thinks she doesn't look desirable and she doesn't want to be touched. Arcee went through the same when she was pregnant." The triple changer glanced at Magnus and the Autobot second avoided his looks. "Am I right, Mags?" Magnus nodded slightly and Springer uncrossed his arms.

"Well, the only thing you can do is be with her, support her, tell her she looks wonderful, even though she won't believe you. And most important, whenever she shows even the slightest interest, seize the moment and go for it. Remember, she's got two more months to go, and if you don't get any by then, you're gonna be a raving lunatic." Magnus chuckled a bit and Optimus shook his head in disbelief. "If Alita ever becomes pregnant, I swear I'm going to be drunk the entire nine months." The thought of their commander going through breifings and diplomatic affairs drunk sent Springer and Magnus into hysterics.

Prime began laughing as well, and soon all three of them were laughing so hard they could barely stand. After a few minutes, the three settled down and Springer bid Magnus farewell. Optimus did the same and soon Magnus was in the briefing room alone with his depression...and his lust. What he didn't tell his friends was that he had endured a hard-on throughout the entire breifing. But the subtle glances Springer gave him made Magnus think that Springer knew. 'Oh well,' he thought. 'I'll find out sooner or later.' Magnus got up and headed towards his shared quarters with Phoenix.

* * * * *

Magnus walked into his quarters and sat heavily onto his couch, laying his head back and shutting his optics off. He was, for some reason, totally exhausted. Not to mention that any movement that forced his cod-piece to rub against his interface would send it into a very uncomfortable erection. Magnus squirmed as his arousal kept poking itself into his awareness. He sighed and switched on his optics again, and in total frustration he removed his cod-piece and tossed it behind the couch. He looked around the room and his gaze fell on a pillow lying on the floor.

He leaned over and grabbed the pillow, fully intending to place it on the armrest so he could grab a nap before Phoenix woke up from hers, but that intention changed when the soft fabric accidentally grazed his erection. Magnus gasped sharply at how good it felt. The burning desire between his legs erupted and he pressed the pillow against his interface to ease it. But that only fueled his pent up lust and before he knew what he was doing, he was already beginning to hump the pillow.

He thrust against it, pushing the pillow down as his hips rose up, panting and moaning with desire as he soothed the lust he had been forced to ignore. Coolant started beading on his forehead and on his forearms, and his thrusts became more violent and the pillow began to leak soft cotton. He cried out as his release suddenly enveloped him, the pillow shredding apart as jets of come spurted into it. He let the remains fall to the floor as he sank into the couch, panting with exhaustion and grinning like an idiot.

"What's going on, Mags?" asked a muffled voice. Magnus shot up and wiped away the come with a towel that was on a stand and he turned around to see his very pregnant partner walk out of their bedroom. "Nothing, dear. Just daydreaming." Phoenix nodded and stretched, walking past the couch and towards the energon dispensor. Magnus sighed in relief and just relaxed, content to just sit half naked and watch his partner.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive