A New Beginning

by Springer
rating:***+p

Author's notes: This is a special edition story that takes place between my stories 'Lost Children' and the still uncompleted 'Fallen Angels'. If you haven't read them yet, you're going to be mighty confused. They are located on Charl's page. Time for me to shut up now, so here's the story.

* * * * *

Springer found himself sitting on Iacon's roof, staring at the stars above him, deep in thought. He just couldn't believe what was happening to him. It felt like some sort of warped science fiction story that some geek in a dumpy apartment came up with; a sentient, transforming robot with energy enhancing abilities, capable of destroying a star without conscious thought.

Springer shuddered; this was just too weird. He looked down at his hands in disgust, replaying the day's events in his memory banks. Seeing Megatron holding his instrument of death at his mate's head, his own daughter doing nothing to help. Then a flash of light, and suddenly he was staring at dirt with everyone staring at him. 'How embarrassing; the Aerial Defense Commander sitting on his knees shaking like a leaf while his mortal enemy is near death. And I actually feel guilty about it. I must be going nuts.'

"Hi Spring." The triple changer turned slightly and saw his mate standing near him, a tight smile over her lips. "Hey. What's up, 'Cee?" Arcee took a step closer and shrugged. "Nothing much. Perceptor is bursting with theories and statistical analysis while Prime and the others are trying to assess the situation. Hell of a party, come to think about it." Springer smiled slightly. "Then why aren't you with them instead of hanging around me?" he said, a bit too sharply.

Arcee looked at the ground and Springer shook his head. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just a bit on edge." Arcee looked up again and her smile was back in place. "I can't say I really blame you; I mean, no one else has ever been in your situation before. It's understandable that you're a bit testy." Springer turned his attention back to the stars and he let out a choked sob. He heard some footsteps then heard Arcee sit next to him, placing her hand on his thigh. The contact felt so good; they hadn't interfaced in some time and it was beginning to show.

"I feel like a damn freak show, Cee. The others look at me as if I grew a second head and it's snarling at them all the time. I mean, if I wanted to hurt anyone, don't they think I would have done it already? I can't help what's happening to me! If it were my decision, these 'changes' would fly straight into a supernova!" Arcee cupped his face with her hand and turned it towards her. "You're not a freak, Spring. You look exactly the same as you did before this. It's only your circuitry that's changing. All I see is the 'bot I fell in love with so many vorns ago. And that's all that really matters. The others will adjust with time, and so will you.

"What you have to understand Spring, is that everyone is afraid of what they don't understand. And no one understands the changes you are going through, so naturally they are afraid. But they won't *stay* afraid; as long as you continue to hide and be ashamed, then everyone will continue to fear you. Just don't worry about what the others think; just concentrate on what *you* think." Springer smiled and caressed her face; she was so beautiful. "You don't know how much I love you, Cee." Arcee returned his smile, placing her hand over his. "I think I have an idea," she said.

"Than let's act on it." Before she could say a word, Springer leaned over and covered her mouth with his own. Arcee gasped in surprise, but all that did was send his tongue racing into her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him even deeper, savoring his sweet taste and masculine scent. Springer broke off the kiss and looked deep into her optics. "Cee, are you sure you want to do this? I have no idea what's going to happen, and I don't want to hurt you." Arcee smiled and said, "You could never hurt me. Besides, I need this."

"So do I." And after that, no more words were spoken. Springer removed Arcee's breastplate and tossed it aside, stroking her breasts with his hands as he gently kissed her neck. Arcee moaned in pent up desire as his hands worked around her breasts, slowly teasing her into readiness. Arcee saw swirls of energy around Springer's hands, and she immediately felt her arousal increase tenfold. A gush of lubricant spilled out from between her legs as her hips rocked upwards. Springer pulled his hands away, to be immediately pushed back into place by the panting femme.

"For Primus's sake, don't stop," she moaned, sending Springer into a sexual frenzy. He hastily removed his cod-piece and eagerly rubbed his erect shaft between her open thighs, lubricant coating his length in it's sticky warmth. Energy continued to pour from Springer's hands and surround around Arcee, her body trembling with pleasure. She screamed suddenly as an orgasm washed over her, lubricant flowing steadily out of her interface. Springer laughed as she attempted to compose herself.

"Gee, that was quick," he said, which earned him a nasty glare from the still aroused femme beneath him. She grabbed his erection and squeezed it, causing the triple changer to cry out with desire, sending more energy into his mate. "Well, hurry up and stick it in, I'm going crazy over here!" Springer managed a choked groan and then shoved his erection into her. Energy blossomed around both of them, enveloping both lovers with arousing energy as Springer thrust deeply into her. As his speed increased, so did the energy, and soon both of them were sobbing each other's name, oblivious to anything around them.

Arcee's hips rose to meet Springer's, energy discharging slightly as their groins came into contact with each other. Their sobs soon turned into cries, then shrieks, and then audio-splitting screams. Springer thrust one last time, ejaculate splashing into her in powerful jets as energy engulfed both of them and doubled their already intense orgasms. Arcee arched her body and screamed, but it was so loud that it shorted out her vocal unit. The energy dissipated and Arcee sank to the ground, her optics flickering madly as she desperately fought to stay conscious.

Springer, who was only slightly tired, caressed her cheek and said, "Don't fight it, Cee. I won't leave you." Arcee moaned and fell unconscious, a small smile tugging at her lips. Springer settled down beside her and just lied there, content to just watch his mate rest. A shooting star streaked past them, but Springer didn't even notice. He was watching his star sleep beside him, and that satisfied him completely.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive