The Night is Young

by Springer
rating:**+op

Okay, this erotic fic takes place a few weeks after the last one, 'A Night of Surprises'. If you haven't read it yet, then it's the one where phoenix tells Magnus that she is pregnant. Enough rambling, here it is......

* * * * *

Phoenix felt a small tug inside her stomach, like something was fluttering around in circles. She sighed slightly and placed a hand on her somewhat flat midsection. No one could tell she was carrying, but if you looked closely at her you could tell there was the slightest of bulges on her stomach. So far, only Optimus, Alita, Arcee, Springer, and of course Magnus knew she was carrying, and she wanted it to stay that way for as long as possible. And according to what First Aid believes, the child was two and a half months old.

Phoenix felt gentle arms wrap around her waist and she smiled. "Hi, Nix. How are you?" Phoenix turned around and ran her hands along Magnus's broad chest. "For the fifth time, I'm fine. This kid isn't going to pop out anytime soon." Magnus held her tighter and said, "I know, it's just that I'm worried about you. After what happened with Spr-" Phoenix placed her hand over his mouth and said, "That was different, Mags. First of all, they were in an intense battle, which I'm staying out of until this baby is born. And second, it wouldn't help for you to go blurting that out. He's still very touchy about that."

Magnus nodded. His frown turned into a huge grin and Phoenix warily looked at him. She knew that look. "What?" Magnus looked down and Phoenix followed his gaze, which now rested between her legs. Her head shot up and she yelled, "MAGS!! You kinky bastard, I'm *pregnant* for Primus's sake!" Magnus laughed and started caressing her breastplate. "We might as well get our licks in before it's too late, shouldn't we?" Phoenix couldn't contain her laughter as Magnus removed her armor. "Well, if you insist....." she said, and promptly removed his cod-piece, got on her knees and took his interface into her mouth.

The Autobot second groaned as her mouth explored every inch of his now erect member. He placed his hands on her shoulders and made small thrusting motions with his hips, guiding his erection in and out of her mouth. Her teeth gently scraped along it's length and it took all of his control to keep from screaming. He pulled his interface out of her mouth and she looked up at him in confusion. He gave her a huge smile and said, "Lie down on the bed." Phoenix did as he asked and lied on the bed, still confused.

Magnus lied down beside her and started kissing her neck, gently stroking her breasts with his hands. Phoenix moaned and arched her body, her interface glistening with lubricant as her arousal increased. Magnus worked his way down, kissing her between her breasts, than her stomach, his hands continuously stroking and fingering her nipples. Phoenix panted and moaned, her legs moving from side to side as the burning throbs of desire twisted between her thighs. Her moans got louder as his mouth moved closer to her interface, and when he finally reached it the only sound she could make was a choked sob.

Magnus ran his tongue over her hot, pulsing core, tasting the wetness that greeted him. His hands continued to stroke her breasts, and Phoenix was so aroused that she couldn't even think straight. Magnus sat up and rubbed his erection around the lips of her interface, lubricant mixing with the pre-come that dribbled out of the tip of his member. He gently slid it in and her hips shot up, sheathing herself fully on his erection. Magnus started thrusting in and out, punctuated by Phoenix's sobs and moans of delight. He called out her name as he drove into her, his passion and love for her fueling his desire.

Phoenix wrapped her legs around his waist and rode with him, ignoring everything but the man inside her. The war meant nothing, all her pain and anguish vanished, and time itself stopped as the two lovers cried out the other's name and then came. Magnus moaned as he poured ejaculate into her body, his optics flickering madly. Phoenix cried out as pleasure washed all over her, her interface squeezing around his erection, causing him to climax again, only not as powerfully. Magnus sank on top of her and panted in her audios, something that always gave her joy.

Magnus pulled out and lied beside her, embracing the femme with his powerful arms. "How was that, my dear?" he asked, and Phoenix smiled in satisfaction. A wicked gleam flickered in her optics and she shrugged. "Not bad." Magnus gaped at her and she finally dissolved into giggles. Magnus shook his head and kissed her cheek. "You are impossible." They both settled down for the night, and before long they were fast asleep.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive