Normality Sets In

by Springer
rating:**+mp

Okay, here's a Mags/Phoenix fic that takes place a week or two after 'Wounded Hearts'. I'll shut up and let you read now. :-] Enjoy!

* * * * *

Magnus and Phoenix kneeled down, lifting the sheets to their daughter's bed simultaneously and looked around, shaking their heads as Phoenix sat up and said, "No, not there. No Decepticons under the recharge bed, the closet, or hiding in the dispenser. We've looked everywhere, and there's no Decepticons." Zephyr clutched a large bear that Springer gave her and said, "Are you sure Mommy? They're not disguysing themselves somewhere?" Magnus smiled at his daughter's words and said, "No, honey, they're not hiding anywhere. Now, hop up," Magnus lifted up Zephyr and laid her on the bed, her bear still clutched with both hands, "it's time for recharge." Phoenix tucked Zephyr in while Magnus gave Zephyr a tiny kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight, sweetie, we'll see you in the morning." Phoenix smiled and leaned down, pecking her on the cheek as Zephyr smiled. "G'night, Mommy. G'night Daddy!" The little two year old settled into the bed and shut her optics off, still holding the bear as she slipped into recharge.

Phoenix slowly backed out of the room, keeping her optics on the sleeping toddler as she walked out of the door and quietly shut it, leaving it open enough to let a sliver of light in. She turned around and saw Magnus sitting on the couch, his head lying back and his feet propped up on the table. Phoenix smiled and walked over to him, unfolding her wings from her back as she sat down. She promptly turned to one side and laid down, her head resting across Magnus' lap and her wings draping over both ends of the couch. Magnus smiled and lifted his head up, gazing tiredly at his mate as he brushed some wing out of his face. "How long has that been going on?" she asked, her hand resting on his chest as Magnus began stroking her arm absently. "Oh, since she was one," he replied, a thin smile on his lips. "It started a few days after we told her about the war." Phoenix shut off her optics and sighed. "I wish we didn't have to tell her, Mags. Now she's terrified of any Decepticons in her room at night. Another reason to hate this war."

Magnus nodded in agreement. "I know, Nix. But we had to. If anything were to happen to us out there..." Phoenix's fingers overlapped his lips, a pained expression on her face. "Shh, I know." Her fingers fell from his lips and Magnus looked down at her, a sad smile on his face as he stroked her arm. The gleam in his optics turned mischievous, and his smile turned into a huge grin. "I know what will cheer you up," he said, casually brushing his hand over her breastplate. Phoenix gasped, her optics flying on-line and she partially sat up, her jaw open and her optics wide. "You can't be serious!" Magnus nodded, his grin firmly in place. Phoenix shook her head, a smile spreading over her face. "You horny devil," she said, her smile growing by the minute. Magnus shrugged, his hands playfully caressing her wings. "I'm game if you are," he said. Phoenix looked at him one more time before shrugging and standing up, spreading her wings wide as well as her legs.

Magnus sat back and just gazed at her, his optics roving over every curve and sharp angle on her body, his cod-piece suddenly feeling very restrictive. He watched as Phoenix ran her hands along her body, running her fingertips along the seams of her breastplate as she gave him a seductive smile, running the tip of her tongue over her top lip. Magnus gasped, his interface pressing against his cod-piece with an urgency he hadn't felt in a long time. She slowly unlatched her breastplate, circling her fingers around the latches as she slowly took it off, lowering it to the table as she kept her gaze locked on his. Magnus slowly reached down with one hand and caressed his cod-piece, moaning softly as his own touch enflamed his arousal. Phoenix straightened up, one hand hovering close to one breast as the other slowly moved down, her fingers tracing slow circles on her metal skin as it rested on her stomach. Magnus removed his cod-piece as Phoenix twisted her nipple, arching her head back and moaning as a trickle of lubricant moved down her leg.

Magnus moved his hand to his erect interface, gently stroking it as he watched with rapt optics as Phoenix continued to finger herself, one hand twisting her nipple as the other moved lower still, the trickle turning into a steady stream of lubricant as Phoenix panted and moaned, her legs shaking as her arousal grew. Magnus fingered the tip of his interface, expertly spreading the pre-come along his length to allow easier movement. Phoenix's wings were spread wide open, her hips swaying slightly as her hand touched her soaking interface, a sharp cry escaping her lips as a gush of lubricant coated her hand. Magnus moaned at such an erotic sight, his hand smoothly pumping along his length, his legs twitching as his other hand gripped the armrest, biting down on his lower lip as he increased the speed of his hand. Phoenix circled her finger around her interface, a sheet of coolant forming on her body as another gush of lubricant flowed out, forming a puddle on the ground as Magnus growled, his hand pumping along his erection, optics dim with arousal.

Her legs threatening to collapse, Phoenix kept gazing at Magnus as she turned around, presenting her rear to him like a prized stallion as she lifted her leg up, placing it on the table as her finger continued to circle around her interface, soaked up to her elbow with warm lubricant. Magnus bit down as he cried out, muffling the noise as his body jerked in response to her show, his hand squeezing his interface as he tried to stay quiet. Phoenix smiled, looking back at him as she slowly inserted a finger into herself, her optics dimming and her mouth opening as she stifled a scream, her one leg shaking dangerously as she fully sheathed her finger inside of herself. What came out of her mouth was a deep moan, the puddle of lubricant on the ground growing as she thrust the finger in and out as Magnus pumped away at his erection. Magnus threw his head back and cried out as his interface spewed ejaculate all over himself and Phoenix, coating her behind and the back of her legs with the cream-colored liquid, the femme crying out as the liquid splashed over her body.

Magnus sat stiffly for a few moments, panting heavily through dimmed optics as Phoenix stood up and wiped some of the 'evidence' off her body, carefully looking into Zephyr's room to see if they had waken her. When she only saw the toddler's sleeping form, she gave Magnus the thumbs up and walked over to him, a broad smile on her face. Lubricant was still dripping down her legs when she sat on his lap, her smile growing as Magnus realized what she had in mind. "Do you really think we should?" he asked, nodding his head toward their daughter's room as Phoenix sat, grinning from audio to audio. "Yes," she purred, tracing her finger down his lip as another gush of lubricant came out of her interface. Magnus moaned, his interface already rising for another round then the crimson femme stood up, her bare breasts and exposed interface enflaming him even more. "Come on," she teased, slowly turning away from him as she made her way to their bedroom. Like a trained puppy Magnus stood up and followed her, his erection poking out towards her like a bullet trying to reach it's target.

Phoenix stepped into the bedroom, the burning between her legs becoming almost unbearable as Magnus followed her inside, closing and locking the door as it closed. Phoenix carefully sat on the bed, still looking at Magnus with dimmed optics as her wings folded around her body, covering it in just the right spots, sending the Autobot second into a frenzy as she crossed her legs, a stream of lubricant working its way down her legs. Magnus reached her side of the bed, his erection poking out in front of him as he stood in front of her, a smile spreading slowly across her face. "My, my, such an opportunity you're presenting me with." She leaned over and flicked her tongue over the tip, causing the male in front of her to moan and shudder as pre-come leaked from it. Phoenix leaned back, spreading her wings out and presenting herself to him, her legs open enough to give him a glorious view of her dripping interface. Magnus gasped, coolant beading his forehead and chest as he leaned over the femme, easing her down on her back as he devoured her mouth with his own, his hand gently squeezing and caressing her breasts as her wings spread over the bed, her body arching up to press against his.

Magnus spread open her legs with his knee, his interface rubbing over her stomach, leaving a trail of sticky pre-come down her mid-section. Magnus slipped his tongue into her mouth, her soft breasts pressing into his broad chest as he positioned his hips close to her own, rubbing the tip of his erection over the lips of her hot interface, getting it soaked with her warm juices as he deepened the kiss. Phoenix moaned deep in her throat, her hands running along his powerful body as he leaned into her, carefully balancing his weight with his arms as to not hurt her. He lifted his head away from her, a warm smile on his face as he pushed his erection past her tight interface, both of them gasping as he fully sheathed himself within her. She wrapped her long legs around his slim waist as his groin met hers, his erection filling her completely as he waited a minute, relishing in the moment as he lovingly gazed into her dimmed optics, then pulled out until only his tip was inside, and then he pushed back in, beginning his thrusts with a slow, even rhythm, the femme beneath him matching his thrusts perfectly as they both sighed and moaned.

"Oh, Mags," she sighed, arching her head back as Magnus rained slow kisses along her long neck, adding a nibble here or there when he thrust deep into her, the femme opening her legs even more as he continued his slow thrusts, dragging his tongue along her upper chest, lapping up the fine sheet of coolant that had beaded on her metal skin. Phoenix cried out, a ripple moving throughout her body only to rest between her legs, her hot core threatening to melt her body as the passion burned throughout her body. Magnus increased the speed of his thrusts as his interface jerked within her, ripples running through the sensitive organ as he made love to the trembling femme beneath him, kissing her face tenderly as he thrust into her willing body. Phoenix cried out again, her legs squeezing his waist as her release neared, her inner muscle cables spasming around his thrusting interface, causing Magnus to stifle a moan as he quickened the pace, his own release hanging over his head like a vulture circling overhead a dying man. Phoenix squeezed her legs around his waist again, her grip tightening as her muscle cables twitched inside her, driving the thrusting male crazy as his interface jerked in response. Finally, Phoenix tossed her head back and screamed, her entire body shaking as her muscle cables tightened around his erection.

Magnus howled in response, their cries mingling as he spewed jets of ejaculate into her body as his own shook from release. His hips continued to thrust into her as each spurt entered her, the femme's body trembling as her sexual high started to slowly dissipate. With a groan Magnus pulled out of her, collapsing beside her and panting heavily as a sheet of coolant covered his body. Phoenix panted into his audios as she idly stroked his face, a tired smile on her lips. After a few minutes of rest, Magnus turned his face to look at her and gave her a tiny kiss on the cheek. "Thanks," he said, still panting from their intense session. Phoenix turned her head to the side and kissed the tip of his nose. "It's great to be back, Mags. I've certainly missed you," she said, cuddling close to him as her body began to cycle down for recharge. Magnus moaned, already half asleep as he moved closer to her as well, his optics dark and the muscle cables underneath his metal skin relaxing. Phoenix merely smiled and settled down, shutting off her optics and sighing softly before sleep claimed her of all conscious thought.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive