Passionate Rewards

by Springer
rating:***+rop

Deathangel stormed past the relaxing the Decepticons in the rec room and ordered herself some energon, the deep scowl on her face warning everyone away. She grabbed the glass when it emerged and shoved a Decepticon out of his seat, slamming down her glass and scowling at the wall. The others started to slink away from her, not wanting their innards to decorate the rec room if they said the wrong thing. The light green femme fumed to herself, gulping down the energon in one swallow, which wasn't exactly low-grade.

She got up and ordered another glass, her anger beginning to calm somewhat as the effects of the energon started wrapping itself around her processer in a veil of fog. She grabbed the next glass and sat back down, her face staring into the glass as she heard the doors open. "Everyone is dismissed," someone said, eliciting a growl from the angry femme as the other Decepticons groaned and protested. "That was not a request," the speaker said again, a warning in his tone as he stepped closer to Deathangel. Everyone left, not wishing to be punished by two superiors and they filed out of the room, a smart one locking the doors as he left. Deathangel snorted as she lifted the glass to take another drink. "What makes you think I want to talk to you?" she asked, draining the glass with one gulp and slamming it down on the table.

Cyclonus sat down across from her and looked directly into her burning optics, his own red gaze calm and affectionate. "I heard what happened in the strategy room. Care to discuss it?" Deathangel stood up, her body staggering a bit as she hissed, "There's nothing to discuss. Now go away." She lurched forward, grabbing a chair as she nearly fell to the floor, the high grade energon taking its toll on her systems. Cyclonus stood up to help her, but Deathangel waved him away as she straightened up and ordered another glass. "Why did you come here, Cyc? Megatron feeling guilty over what he said, feeling guilty for laughing right in my face?!" The glass of energon appeared, and she grabbed it from the dispenser and gulped it down, her body swaying as she downed the contents of the glass, making Cyclonus shake his head. When he saw her order another, Cyclonus stood up and stopped the process, earning an acid glare from the drunken femme.

"You've had enough for one day. Let's get you back to your quarters-" Cyclonus barely had time to move as Deathangel's fist came flying towards his, her mouth curled into a vicious snarl as she screamed, "I do not take orders from the likes of you!" Cyclonus avoided her fist, momentum carrying her forward and she promptly fell on all fours, too drunk to stop herself from falling. Cyclonus leaned down to help her up, only to be shoved away as Deathangel staggered to her feet. "I don't need you," she said, her voice slurring a bit as she got to her feet, swaying terribly as she walked over to the door, almost falling on her face numerous times when she tripped over her own feet. Just before she reached the doors, however, she tripped again and landed square on her face. Cyclonus rushed over, kneeling down and helping her sit up, the femme looking around in a dazed fashion as she accepted his offer of help.

"It was so embarrassing, Cyc. Right in front of all the senior officers he laughed right in my face, calling me an Autobot spawn and telling me to go back to my own kind, where I would be safe." Deathangel sneered at the memory, the energon not able to affect her rage. "I told him he had better count his blessings and be thankful that I wasn't an Autobot, because I would have a reason for gutting his useless hide! Then I left, but before I did I grabbed one of his 'trophies' and flung it at him, laughing when it struck his face. The only time I've seen him look at me with muderous intent is when I first denied his affections." She looked deep into Cyclonus's optics, her own blue gaze dimmed due to the energon. "Was that right of him? To openly humiliate me in front of all the senior officers and call me an Autobot spawn, even if it is partially correct?" Cyclonus shook his head, lifting her up with both hands as he balanced her out.

"It was wrong of him, 'Angel, but that is who he is. Whenever he feels frustrated over recent events he usually takes it out on his troops. I don't think he meant what he said to you, but that doesn't change the fact that it was wrong." Deathangel looked squarely into his red gaze and said, "You always did say the right things. You must know how to treat a femme correctly; you could teach Megatron a thing or two." Cyclonus shook his head again, a small smile on his lips. "Megatron is our leader, Deathangel. His power and wisdom far exceeds my own; it would not only be stupid but unwise to challenge him, which I have no intention of doing." The light green femme smiled, her silver face made more prominent with her bright blue optics. "That was not what I was referring to," she purred, her hips grinding into his own as her lips parted slightly. Cyclonus groaned as his interface pressed against his cod-piece, ignoring the protests from his mind as he gently held the femme away.

"'Angel, you're drunk. To make love to you now would be taking advantage of the situation, something which I will not do." Deathangel smiled as she drew closer to him, her optics dimming more as she once again wrapped her arms around his neck, intentionally rubbing her groin over his thigh. Cyclonus shut his optics, a small moan escaping his lips as he continued to protest. "No, 'Angel, this is wrong. You will no longer respect me if I do this, if I take advantage of you." Deathangel parted her lips, drawing his head closer as she leaned forward. "Who says you're the one taking advantage?" she purred, her optics closing as she brushed her lips against his, causing a low growl to rumble in his throat. Cyclonus wrapped his arms around her waist and deepened the kiss, pushing his tongue past her questing lips as he pressed against her body, unconsciously asserting his male dominence. Deathangel responded by biting his lip, sending a small trickle of energon into her mouth. Surprised, Cyclonus broke off the kiss, an astonished look on his face as he gaped at the smiling femme.

"Well, what did you expect? I don't like it when a male expects the female to just roll over and thank Primus for being laid. I like to be in control, and I like it rough." Cyclonus smiled at her, his respect and love for her growing by the minute. And so was his arousal. "I was hoping you would say that," he said, removing his cod-piece to reveal his swollen interface, greeted by a smile from Deathangel. "Now that's a sight I never get tired of looking at," she said, tracing circles around her breastplate latches as Cyclonus laid across a table, his erection poking straight up as he awaited her approach. Deathangel's smile widened and she walked over, her hands hovering over the latches to her breastplate, her other armor already a pile next to Cyclonus's. "Now, here's a male who knows what I like," she purred, unlatching her breastplate and allowing it to fall to the ground. Cyclonus gazed solemnly at her breasts, which gleamed from the overhead lights as she moved closer to him.

When she reached the table, she easily draped her body over his, sliding her dripping interface over his sensitive skin, causing the purple Decepticon to shudder with pleasure. Deathangel smiled as she brought her lips to his chest, slowly kissing it as her hands moved along his sleek body, admiring it's strength behind a deceptively wiry frame. Cyclonus ran his hands along her thighs as her mouth moved slowly down, gently kissing it as her interface dripped lubricant all over his legs. Cyclonus shuddered again, the tip of his interface leaking pre-come as Deathangel continued her sweet torture. Cyclonus briefly wondered if this is what she did with Megatron, but that line of thinking, along with all other thoughts, were brought to a screeching halt when Deathangel's mouth engulfed his erection. Cyclonus gasped sharply, his hips surging up and sending his erection deep into her mouth, the tip scraping the back of her throat. Deathangel sucked noisily on it, caressing the root of his interface with one hand as the other ran along his right leg, sending delightful shivers throughout his entire body. His head turned from side to side as the green femme continued sucking his interface.

After a few minutes, Deathangel took his interface out of her mouth, smiling at Cyclonus's whimpers. She slid her body up, her interface now streaming with warm lubricant, inching her way towards his rock hard erection as she circled her fingers around his chest, panting herself as her arousal steadily strengthened. A small gush of lubricant rushed out when Cyclonus's interface brushed along hers, bathing it with its sticky warmth as they both moaned at the contact. Deciding to end this quickly as her head began hurting with a hangover, she sheathed herself over his erection until their groins met, groaning with pleasure at the feeling of fullness, and then she began thrusting her hips, the delightful friction inside of her igniting every passion she ever had, her mouth curling into a delightful sneer as Cyclonus grabbed her hips and pushed into her as well, lubricant pooling beneath his body as they moaned together, filling the empty rec room with their cries of joy.

Deathangel's legs tightened around his waist as a surge of pleasure raced along her body, crying out as she felt the beginnings of a powerful orgasm. She opened her legs more, sending his erection deeper into her as she increased the speed of her thrusts, instantly matched by Cyclonus as he gritted his jaw for control. The green femme felt his interface start to jerk inside her, his release so close as her own hovered above her like a vulture, waiting for the right moment to descend upon her and engulf her. Deathangel grabbed the edge of the table and began pounding into him, the immense pleasure between her legs turning into slight pain as she pushed into him hard and fast. She couldn't contain her scream as Cyclonus began pounding into her as well, the pain increasing along with the pleasure. Deathangel's optics fluttered as her orgasm grew closer, her mouth hanging open and her breasts pressing against his broad chest as Cyclonus cried out her name, his own release closer than hers. Finally with a audio-splitting scream, Deathangel came, intense waves of pleasure washing over her body as she shook uncontrollably, her optics squeezed shut and leaking a bit of moisture.

Cyclonus soon followed, screaming her name again as he released a torrent of ejaculate into her spasming insides, feeling her muscle cables tighten around his spurting interface, his body stiff as more ejaculate splashed into the willing femme's body. With a choked sigh, Cyclonus relaxed, every muscle cable in his body loose with exertion as Deathangel collapsed on top of him, her body heaving as she panted heavily into his optics, a fine sheen of coolant beading her metal skin. Cyclonus stroked her head, panting softly as he gently kissed her head. "That," he said between pants, "was incredible." Deathangel moaned, her optics flickering with exhaustion as she began slipping into recharge. Cyclonus smiled and carefully sat up, pulling himself out of her as he gently lifted her in his arms, grabbing their armor and walking out of the room, carefully avoiding any occupied hallways as he walked to her quarters. Thankfully, it wasn't far away and he keyed in her access code, remembering it with a smile as she gave it to him once after an interface session.

He walked past the living area, heading straight for the bedroom as Deathangel moaned again, pressing against Cyclonus as she slipped into recharge. When he reached the bedroom, he switched on a small light and carefully laid her on the bed, making sure she was comfortable before leaning over and kissing her forehead. Deathangel moaned and whispered, "Please stay...", her voice trailing off as she fell asleep. Cyclonus smiled, laying next to her and watching her rest before he himself fell asleep.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive