A Pleasant Surprise

by Springer
rating:***+op

Ultra Magnus quietly walked into the conference room, trying desperately not to interfere in the meeting between Optimus and the Earth delegates in the next room. Construction was still underway at Metroplex, so the walls were rather thin. He sat in one of the plush chairs and sighed quietly: so far, so good. He could still here the delegates arguing while Optimus answered their demands and rants with calm reason and patience. Magnus had no idea how Optimus did it; he himself would have walked off the deep end by now.

Magnus heard the door open and someone walked in, but he didn't pay any attention. The conference room was a public one, so he had no problems with someone else catching up on their paperwork, which is what he came here to do. When the new arrival gently touched his shoulder, Magnus jumped slightly and whirled around, catching the newcomer by surprise. "Who's there?!" The newcomer stepped into the light and Magnus gasped: standing before him was one of the most beautiful femmes he had ever seen. And Magnus had seen a lot of femmes.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I whispered to you at the door, but you didn't seem to hear me. I didn't want to talk any louder because of the meeting next door. My name is Blade; I'm the new transfer from Cybertron. You *are* Ultra Magnus, right?" Magnus looked her up and down, trying to remember if he's seen her before. But he had never seen a slate gray femme with a name like Blade, although he now wished he had. He shook himself from his thoughts and said, "Yes, I'm Ultra Magnus. Came to get your assignment and passcode?"

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to tour the base before I settled in. It's kind of a habit for me." Ultra Magnus smiled. "No, of course not. If you'll follow me to my office, I'll give you the necessary information and you can be on your way. After you, Blade." Ultra Magnus followed Blade outside the conference room, admiring the view from behind. He watched her hips sway back and forth as her long legs took relaxed strides. The way her thighs just gently brushed each other made Magnus imagine them wrapped around his waist. That line of thinking made Magnus moan slightly.

Blade turned around and said, "You okay?" Magnus snapped his attention up to her face and mumbled, "I'm fine, Blade. Just thinking about stuff is all. We're almost at my office." Blade smiled and faced forward once more, allowing Magnus another splendid view of her butt. Oh, how he badly wished to just reach out and squeeze it, exploring every inch of its firmness while she stroked his erect-

Magnus gasped as he nearly ran into Blade, shaking his head to try and clear it. Blade pointed to a door and said, "Is this it?" Magnus looked at it, and sure enough, it was his office. "Yep, that's it. You first, Blade." The gray femme nodded and entered, taking a seat in front of his desk. Magnus walked in and partially closed the door, not yet comfortable enough to shut the door. He walked around his desk and sat in his chair, switching on the terminal and entering his personal passcode into it. "Okay Blade, tell me what your duties were on Cybertron." Blade smiled and said, "Assassin."

Magnus blinked and said, "Excuse me?" Blade's smile widened and she repeated, "I was an assassin. My duties were to infiltrate the Decepticon bases and eliminate the target. I successfully eliminated fifteen targets before I was assigned here. I can also type a hell of a mission briefing." Magnus chuckled a bit and entered the information into the database. "Well Blade, we don't need any assassins, but Kup could use some extra security forces. Is that all right with you?"

Blade nodded. "Sure; I used to work with Kup a few vorns ago, so I'm used to his methods. What is my security clearance?" Magnus handed her a card key and said, "Your security clearance will be limited for a while, until you've settled in. Optimus is the one who'll give you your permanent clearance after that. That card key will get you into any room except for high security rooms; it's only temporary." Blade looked at the card key and smiled. "I'm not offended, Commander. In fact, it's wise that I'm not allowed full reign into the base: that mistake was made quite a few times by the 'Cons, and it cost them their top personnel."

Magnus gazed into her blue optics and saw a lot in them: confidence, respect, alertness, professionalism...this one was a pro, that was certain. Her degree of confidence and skill, not to mention her dynamite body, fueled his already intense desire. He wanted this femme, and he wanted her in a bad way. 'Too bad she doesn't feel the same.' Blade stood up and turned to leave. Before she left his office, she turned to face him again and said, "Come by my quarters after your shift I want to show you something...."

Before he could ask further, Blade was gone. Magnus switched off his terminal and leaned back in his chair, a really stupid grin on his face. Looks like she was thinking along the same lines as well.....

* * * * *

Magnus's shift seemed to drag on. All he wanted was to go to Blade's quarters and see her 'surprise'. Magnus was practically drooling with anticipation that he nearly ran into Optimus and the human delegation. Prime gave him a strange look before he continued to escort the delegation around the base. Magnus shook his head to try and focus on the rest of the day. It was difficult, but he managed.

Directly after his shift, he looked up Blade's quarters and walked over, anxiety and anticipation blending with his desire. He pressed the buzzer and heard a "Come in." Magnus took a deep breath and entered. Instead of a naked femme on the floor with her legs spread open before him, Blade was standing near an impressive collection of various styles of weapons. There were ancient samurai swords, ancient Cybertronian dueling sabres, all the current styles of blasters, photon guns and plasma grenades. There was also quite a few whips and throwing stars, all of which were Transformer size.

Blade turned to face him and smiled. "Glad you could make it," she said. That smile threatened to make him get on his knees and beg for some interface. His aforementioned member was now making itself known behind his cod-piece, pressing uncomfortably against the metal. Blade payed no attention to the desperate look in his optics. Or was she merely testing him? Blade faced Magnus and gestured towards her collection. "Will I be allowed to keep these in my quarters? They all have safeties and will be locked up. The ammunition is stored in a separate area."

Magnus inspected the weaponry and gave a curt nod. "Yes, as long as they're not going to be used inside the base, I have no problem with you storing them in here. Better notify Kup; let him know about these." Blade smiled her mysterious smile. "He already knows. He's the one who helped me start this collection." Magnus blinked. "Um, okay. As long as he approves, then its fine by me." Blade nodded and walked him to the door. "Thank you, Ultra Magnus. I'll see you first thing in the morning. Good night." Magnus almost whimpered as he saw her steely gaze. His interface threatened to blow his cod-piece across the room. He had to do something.

Magnus leaned over and kissed Blade on the lips, gently caressing her face with his hand. She just stood there, not reacting one bit to his affections. Magnus broke the kiss off and stared into her optics. All he saw was a cold stare. The Autobot second sighed and turned to leave when he was tossed back and thrown to the floor. He landed with a clang and was immediately pinned by Blade, who moved without a sound. He briefly noticed the doors closed, but his attention returned to the gray femme straddling his waist because she was now stroking his cod-piece with her dripping interface. Magnus moaned as he switched off his optics, too engrossed with the fire between his legs to notice much.

"So, that's what has been distracting you. You shouldn't let your desires get in the way of your work, Magnus. That can get you killed some day." Magnus switched his optics on and looked at her, his mouth slightly parted and his body shaking as he panted in anticipation. "Are you concerned with my safety because you like me or because it's your job?" Blade smiled again, rubbing her interface along his cod-piece again, causing the Autobot second to moan loudly. Blade removed his cod-piece and ran her hand along his length, gently squeezing it at the base as Magnus unlatched her breastplate. "Just focus at the job at hand, commander, and let me do the rest."

Blade slid down so her face was level with his hips and took his member into her mouth, slowly sliding her lips over it's length. Magnus's hips surged upwards, pushing his erection deep into her throat. The femme gently sucked on it, her tongue flicking its tip as her optics gazed at his aroused expression. After a few minutes of sucking, Blade slowly pulled herself off of his erection, slightly scraping her teeth along it as she pulled off. Magnus desperately grabbed at her head to pull her back in, but she shook him off. Magnus whimpered, causing Blade to laugh slightly.

"Don't worry, wonderboy. You'll get some, but first I want some return on my deposit." Blade slid her waist forward, offering her wet interface to Magnus. Her face was neutral, no sign of arousal on her face at all. The only way Magnus could tell she was interested was the gentle trickle of lubricant that came from her interface. Magnus smiled and pressed his face against her opening, licking away the warm liquid as it continued to flow past the lips of her interface. Blade arched her back and pressed against him, increasing the pressure against the sensitive area. Magnus increased the sucking and licking, his hips making small thrusts as he dragged his tongue across her opening.

Somewhere along the way, Blade had been divested of her breastplate. As Magnus continued his stimulation between her legs, the gray femme guided his hands to her breasts where she placed each hand on one breast, sliding his thumb over her hard nipples. Blade moaned, her hips surging closer to his mouth, arching her back as he squeezed and stroked her breasts and nipples. Magnus slid her body towards his straining erection, it's tip oozing with pre-come. Blade made no effort to stop him, lubricant smearing his body as he inched her closer to his awaiting member.

Finally her interface touched his, sending jolts of pleasure through him. Blade wordlessly rose up and sank down on top of his erection, sheathing it with her hot core. Magnus instinctively thrust into her, gritting his teeth as he began his steady rhythm. Blade also thrust towards him, following his pace patiently and effortlessly. Her hands ran along his broad chest, her face relaxed and calm. The only sign of her desire was her pursed lips and closed optics. Magnus increased the speed just a bit, pushing just a little deeper into her. A long moan went past Blade's lips, her hands scraping Magnus's chest.

Blade moved her hand to a spot close to Magnus's chin, her fingers brushing past the front of his throat. Magnus's rhythm became a little jerky, his panting increased and he squeezed her breasts a bit harder. Blade looked at him and frowned. "What's wrong?" Magnus looked back at her and breathed, "You just touched a sensitive spot." Blade brushed over his throat again, lingering over it this time. Magnus moaned and his thrusts quickened. Blade could feel his legs stiffen up, a sign that he was close to release. Blade wasn't even close to an orgasm yet, but she knew that at least he was getting satisfied.

Magnus felt his release getting closer, but Blade wasn't close to her own yet, and Magnus always let the ladies climax first. Fighting every instinct which told him to continue, Magnus pulled her off him and guided her to her knees. She gave him a puzzled frown, but otherwise did as instructed. Blade had just discovered Magnus's special spot; now he wanted to find hers. Magnus and Blade knelt a few inches from each other, his erection jutting into her stomach, which was still wet from her lubricant. Magnus ran his hands along her body, gently stroking and caressing each crevice of her beautiful body.

When he received no special reaction, he stroked his hand along the surface of her interface to see if she was still ready. The tip of his last finger brushed along the side of her interface and Blade cried out, her hips surging towards his. 'Jackpot.' He let his finger rove along that spot, endlessly stroking and teasing it with his gentle touch. After a short while Blade was panting and squirming, streams of lubricant running down her legs. Magnus guided his interface past the lips of her entrance and buried himself within her. He picked up the pace quickly, being matched by Blade each time.

Soon they were humping like wild aniimals. Magnus had his hands on her butt, squeezing and exploring the firmness while he pushed her towards him. Blade cried out, her inner muscle cables twitching as her orgasm neared. Finally she screamed his name as her muscle cables squeezed, surrounding Magnus's interface and squeezing it as well. Magnus lost it and buried himself deep within her, his ejaculate coating her insides as if they were on fire. They both shook as the pleasure drained away, Magnus caressing Blade's head as she panted on his shoulder.

Blade pulled away from him and stood, offering her hand to help him up. Magnus took it and with a gasp of surprise, Blade effortlessly pulled him to his feet. He had only known one other femme with that amount of strength, and Deathangel was with the Decepticons. 'She'll have to watch out for this one,' he thought wryly. Blade's icy calm expression had returned, not showing that the two had just made passionate love. She picked up his cod-piece and handed it to him. "You understand that nothing further can come of this, Commander. It would interfere with our jobs, and that is intolerable."

"Of course, Blade. Thanks for a nice evening." Magnus put on his cod-piece and walked to the door, turning around to give her a last kiss. As soon as his lips met hers, she seemed to melt into his arms, her tongue sliding deep into his mouth and touching the back of his throat. She pulled away and gave him a curt nod. "Good night, Commander. See you in the morning." Her doors shut with a clang and Magnus just stood staring at the door, a look of disbelief and shock on his face. He shook his head, shrugged, and walked towards his own quarters, unaware that lubricant was all over his body.

Blade stood inside her new quarters, trembling uncontrollably at what had just happened. No male had ever made her climax before, except for one. And now her commander had just seduced her and even made her climax! She straightened herself up and stoically replaced her shocked fear with her usual neutral expression. She could never show him just how deeply he affected her; never. To do such a thing could mean the end of the war, with the Decepticons as winners. And that was something that couldn't be allowed.

Blade cleaned herself up and lied down to recharge. Tomorrow was going to be a big day.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive