Savage Release

by Springer
rating:***+brp

Magnus stood back and marveled how his lover Blade as she moved throughout the simulation. Every obstacle that got in her way was efficiently and effortlessly removed. She took down a class-five practice droid, one that Magnus had difficulty with, with such an ease that it made him wonder where she learned such moves. Blade finished off the last droid and stood, surveying the damage with a critical optic. Magnus started clapping, nodding in approval at her technique. Blade turned towards him and arched an optic ridge. "Magnus, is that necessary? I know you admire my technique as well as my.....physical attributes." Magnus laughed, causing jovial echoes to bounce throughout the holoprogram.

"You're right about that, Blade. Anyway, let's practice your techniques with restraints." Magnus walked over to a wall panel and keyed a sequence in. The panel slid aside and revealed several different sized restraints. Magnus chose the maximum security ones and shut the panel. He turned and gestured to Blade, who walked up to him and turned around, placing her hands behind her back. Smiling, Magnus slid the restraints in place with a click and made sure they were secure, then took a few steps back. Blade faced him again, a hint of a smile around her lips. Magnus nodded, and Blade effortlessly slid out of the restraints and held them in front of her.

Magnus's jaw dropped, his optics widening in shock. He walked up to her and took the restraints from her, then inspected them, making sure they weren't defective in any way. After a couple of minutes, Magnus looked up at her and said, "How in the world did you do that?" Blade walked up to him and took the restraints, a small smile on her face. She traced his jawline with her finger and whispered, "Let me show you, dear." She backed him up to the wall, her lips drawing ever closer to his mouth, then she engulfed it with her own hot mouth. As they were kissing, Blade's hands were moving up and down his body, caressing it with feather-light touches. She spread his arms up and over to the side. She slid the restraints into place and secured them to the wall.

Magnus broke off the kiss and looked up at his hands, which were tightly secured above his head. He gave Blade a questioning look, which turned to horrified pleasure as she removed his cod-piece and grasped it with one hand. "I'm in control here, is that understood?" Taking the hint, Magnus only nodded. Blade placed one leg close to his hip, spreading her hot, dripping interface wide open. Seeing this, Magnus struggled fiercely with the restraints, trying to reach out and stroke it. Blade sneered and rubbed it against his interface, which sprang into full erection. She reached over with one hand and placed it on her knee, making sure Magnus was watching. She slowly unsheathed a small dagger, which glinted harshly in the light. Magnus gasped as she ran the tip of the blade over her body, smiling as the male struggled even more.

"Blade, I need you-" The grey femme pressed the flat side of the dagger against his face and said, "Shut up. I'm in command here, Magnus, so you will do as you're told. Spread your legs." Magnus obeyed, his face contorting with desire as she caressed his erection with one hand. She roughly felt him up, doing whatever pleased her, pleasing him as well. When Blade touched his interface with the tip of her dagger, Magnus moaned and if it weren't for the restraints, he would've fell down. Blade devoured his mouth with hers, exploring every inch of his mouth with her hot tongue as the tip of the dagger ran along his rock hard length. His lower body was completely soaked with lubricant from her sweltering interface, adding to his already crushing desire.

Blade pressed the flat side of the dagger against the root of his interface, sending shudders throughout his body, more moans tearing out of his throat. Unable to bear any more, Magnus did the only thing he thought of: beg. "Blade, please.....ah!....take...me.. NOW!!" So enthralled with his response, Blade obliged him and sheathed herself over his erection. Magnus thrust towards her, burying himself to the hilt within her. The sticky lubricant made it so easy to move within her, and he began pumping away as all coherent thought left him. In between pants and moans, Blade moved her hand towards their groins, circling and caressing his sensitive metal as she made her way down. When her hand reached where they were joined, she slowly inserted a finger into herself, positioning it close to his thrusting interface. She wiggled it, managing to run it along his erection.

With a guttural scream, Magnus came, flooding her insides with warm ejaculate as he shuddered and trembled. Blade's finger was soaked with the liquid, causing a whole set of sensations to flood the grey femme. Blade cried out as an orgasm crashed upon her, shuddering with almost the same intensity as her lover. They both shook together, riding their sexual highs for all it was worth. After a few moments, Blade removed her finger and brought to Magnus's mouth, allowing him to take it into his mouth and sucking away the lubricant and ejaculate. Another gush of lubricant came out of her interface as he readily sucked her finger. Reluctantly, Blade took it out of his mouth and gave him a wry smile. "We have to leave, dear. The holoroom is scheduled for troop drills in five minutes." Magnus smiled and nodded towards his restrained hands.

Blade removed the straps, placing them back into the wall panel and shutting it with a clang. Magnus picked up his cod-piece and put it back on, wiping away the lubricant with a nearby towel. After he finished his impromptu cleaning, he tossed the towel into the receptacle and wrapped his arms around her slim waist, smiling from audio to audio. "Thanks, I needed a change. Which, I have to admit, was damn good." Blade returned his smile, placing her hands flat on his broad chest. She gave him a peck on the lips and said, "You're welcome. Now let's make a retreat before this place gets crowded." Blade and Magnus left the holoroom hand in hand, just as the first wave of troops filed into the room.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive