Revelations

by Springer
rating:***+p

Here's a Mags/Blade fic for you guys. Am I torturing all of you with the complexities of Blade's character yet? GOOD!!! That was my intention. If not, well there's plenty more days left in the year. :-] Enjoy!!

* * * * *

Ultra Magnus walked down the corridor towards his quarters, his recharging bed calling out to him. He hadn't gotten any rest for a week now, and it was finally catching up to him. The Decepticons had attacked various outposts the past few weeks, keeping the top brass alert and on call 24 hours a day. Nothing had happened the past few days, so Prime ordered Magnus to get some rest. And Magnus didn't need to be told twice. He sauntered up to his quarters, fumbled with his access code, and as soon as the doors opened he walked in and headed towards the bed.

Somewhere between the sofa and the bed, Magnus realized that someone was in his quarters. He wearily looked up and saw Blade standing near his nightstand, her hands clasped in front of her and her mouth set in a tight line. Magnus blinked; this had to be a fatigue-induced hallucination. Blade *never* entered his quarters while Magnus was gone. She had always knocked or rang the buzzer. He briefly considered the idea of her being a spy, but when he saw her lower lip tremble, all doubts and notions about spies and sleep left him. Something was bothering her, and she came here for a reason.

"Blade, what's wrong?" The grey femme wrung her hands as she attempted to banish the emotions from her demeanor. It wasn't working. "I-I couldn't rest. I was wondering if I could....stay here tonight." Magnus moved towards her, her body beginning to tremble as he came closer. He gently touched her shoulder and she just fell apart. Her knees collapsed and she would've hit the floor if it weren't for Magnus's fast reflexes. He sank down with her as the grey femme sobbed on his shoulder, her whole frame shaking furiously.

Magnus held her tightly, stroking the back of her head and whispered softly into her audios as she sobbed on his shoulder. He was so surprised at the sudden show of emotion that he didn't know what to do. She had always maintained her 'non-existent personality, as the others dubbed it. Not once did she show even a glimpse of emotion, and now here she was, sobbing on the second in command's shoulder as if her whole world collapsed. He pulled away from her and looked deep into her tear-stained optics. "What's wrong, sweetie? What happened?" More tears spilled down her face as she said, "I....I can't do it anymore."

"Do what?" he asked. Blade wiped her face as even more tears fell. "I can't hide anymore. I....You're the only one I can trust....." Blade started crying again, her shoulders racking as more sobs overwhelmed her. Magnus brought her head to his shoulder again and just let her cry, holding her gently and stroking her head. All he could do was comfort her; the last thing she needed was for him to question her about her problems. The shaking subsided, and Blade pulled away, wiping the tears away with one hand. "I'm sorry," she said, her voice wavering a bit. Magnus gave her a reassuring smile, caressing her cheek with one hand.

"That's okay. I was here, and you needed me. That's all that matters." Blade leaned into his caress, her optics closing as her hand draped over his own. "You're so kind to me..." she said, another tear falling down her face. Despite whatever pain she was going through, Magnus was becoming aroused at her touch. 'This isn't the time!' a voice said, while the pressure behind his cod-piece went up a notch. Blade began kissing his hand, the soft texture of her full lips beginning to drive him mad. Magnus pulled his hand away and Blade a confused, somewhat desperate look.

"No, Blade. You're distraught, and if we interfaced, I would be taking advantage of you, and I don't want that." Blade moved closer, her hands running across his broad chest, causing him to shudder at the contact. "I know what I'm doing," she breathed, her optics darkening with arousal. Magnus started panting and the pressure behind his cod-piece was becoming unbearable. Going against every fiber of his being, he moved away from her and stood up, his hands trembling as her own hand brushed his cod-piece and inner thighs. "Blade, I think you should go."

The grey femme stood up and walked towards him, the desperate look in her optics increasing. "I need you...." she whispered, and another shudder went through Ultra Magnus. His logical voice was getting harder and harder to hear as his desire began to take hold. "Blade.....are you sure? I don't want to do anything that would tear us apart....." She was so close now, her mere presence driving him wild. Her lips gently brushed against his as she breathed, "It won't....," and then she kissed him.

It was the most passionate kiss Magnus had ever experienced. Her tongue pushed past his lips as she hungrily explored his mouth, her body pressing tightly against his own. Magnus moaned deep in his throat as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pushing his own tongue to the back of her throat. Magnus felt a warm gush on his thigh and he knew she was ready. He broke off the kiss and ripped off his cod-piece, tossing it over his shoulder as he rushed back into Blade's arms. They devoured each other's bodies as if it was going to be their last, kissing each other with a passion seldom seen or felt.

Magnus backed her up until they were lying on his bed, his knee spreading her legs open and brushing the lips of her interface, coating it with sticky lubricant. Blade hastily tore off her breastplate and their mouths came together again, both of their tongues caressing the other as Magnus fondled her firm breasts. Magnus's erection rubbed her stomach, eliciting a low moan from Blade's throat. She pushed her hips towards his in anticipation, her legs wrapping around his waist. Never one to keep a femme waiting, Magnus gently eased himself a bit lower until his erection brushed the opening of her interface, getting it good and wet with lubricant.

He pushed his erection past her lips, entering her slowly until his groin met hers. Her legs squeezed his waist, and Magnus pulled back until he was almost out of her. With a sly grin, he shoved back in and began thrusting, watching with rapt attention as her breasts bounced slightly from his administrations. Blade matched his thrusts with her own, her mouth open slightly and her hands were above her head, gripping the bedpost tightly. Magnus increased the speed and depth of his thrusts, grunting with each entry into her hot, tight core. Blade cried out and her grip tightened around the bedpost, causing the metal to dent under the strain. Magnus ran one hand down her thigh while the other kept him balanced above her.

Blade's body surged up and she broke the bedpost in half as she climaxed, her inner muscles squeezing around his interface as intense waves of pleasure washed over her. Magnus screamed, sending powerful jets of come into her body as he trembled with pleasure. They stayed in this position for a long time, shuddering together as their sexual highs slowly diminished. They both collapsed back onto the bed, Blade tossing the pieces of bedpost to the floor and Magnus rolling to her side. The grey femme panted heavily while Magnus continued to shake a bit.

Blade looked at Magnus and noticed that his optics had closed, and his pants were now slow and even. 'Asleep,' she mused. It had been a wonder how he had managed to interface while being utterly exhausted. She laughed to herself; ah, the wonders sex can do. She curled up beside him and fell asleep as well, the reason for her breakdown earlier remaining a secret. It would have to wait.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive