Second Time Around special edition

by Springer
rating:**+p

Here's the special edition story of 'Second Time Around'. This one gets hot, folks, so better have a glass of cold water beside ya. ;-] Okay, here it is.....

* * * * *

Rodimus pressed the buzzer and waited for an answer, his guilt practically choking him with its weight. He heard a "Come in" and he almost cheered. The doors opened and he peered in, then, he saw her. Standing in front of the bed looking haggard and generally like hell. The moment she saw him, her optics narrowed and her lips moved into a sneer. Rodimus sighed to himself; she was still upset. "May I come in?" he asked, sounding a bit hesitant. Rodania placed her hands on her hips and snapped out, "I thought you didn't want to mingle with gossip mongers." Rodimus winced a bit; that was a harsh one.

"Ro, look. I'm sorry about what I said; I didn't mean it." The red femme rolled her optics. "Yes you did. So why don't you just do both of us a favor and leave, before I really get upset." Rodimus stepped in all the way and the doors shut. Rodania looked at him and said, "Normally when someone tells you to leave, you go in *reverse*, not *forward*. Rank means nothing in here, Roddy boy." Rodimus' hands clenched into fists as he ground out, "Why are you making this so difficult? I came here to apologize, not exchange verbal jabs."

"Well, in case you haven't noticed, you hurt me! I can't just shake my head and say 'Oh, that's okay, I'm better now let's be friends again.' I'm not Springer, or Magnus, or Phoenix! I stay hurt a bit longer, okay?" Rodimus moved closer, his mouth twitching into what looked like a smile. Rodania glanced at him warily and said, "What are you doing? I asked you to leave." Rodimus grabbed her by the waist and lowered her, then he slanted his mouth against hers in a passionate kiss. Rodania gasped, managing to suck his tongue into her mouth, which Rodimus didn't really mind. Her gasp turned into a moan, and she circled her arms around his neck, returning his kiss with an equally passionate one.

Rodimus broke it off, smiling when Rodania whimpered. He lifted her up and traced her jawline, his smile growing along with the pressure behind his cod-piece. "So, am I forgiven? Or do I have to convince you some more?" Rodania mirrored his smile, which glinted with mischief. "I think I need more convincing," she purred, her hips grinding into his with desire. It was Rodimus' turn to moan now, and he returned her caresses and strokes with his own. Soon both of them were panting with need as they removed each other's armor.

He gently laid her on the bed, continually stroking her body as he positioned himself on top of her, his rock hard interface rubbing against her own. Rodania moaned and arched her body, molding it to his own as a long sigh of pleasure went past her pouting lips. Rodimus wasted no time as he impaled her, smiling as her body rocked up and the femme screamed. He used gentle, even strokes as he caressed her breasts with both hands, stimulating her peaks with his fingers. Rodania's head moved from one side to the other as the Autobot second slowly pleasured her body.

Still using slow thrusts, Rodimus leaned over and ran his tongue along her jaw, slowly moving it down her throat and to her breasts. Rodania grabbed his head and urged him on, arching her back enough to give him better access. Her hands moved down his neck, to his back as he continued to stroke slowly into her, dragging her pleasure on until she was near madness. His tongue circled around her right breast, lightly flicking her nipple with it as he started to speed up his thrusts. Rodania howled as her hands gripped his back, her hyper-sensitive metal picking up how his muscle cables moved underneath his metal.

Rodimus raised his head and shut his optics, driving into the willing femme mercilessly as he bit his lower lip as agonizing pleasure washed over his body. Rodania wrapped her legs around his waist and squeezed, her own optics closing as intense waves of pleasure racked her body. She was panting heavily, calling his name in ragged cries as her orgasm neared. Her body suddenly surged up, her muscle cables tightening and a ragged scream tore out of her throat as her orgasm crashed down on her. Rodimus, incredibly close to his own release, watched her in the throes of passion for as long as possible before he himself came, sending powerful jets of ejaculate into her body, mixing with sticky lubricant as it poured out of her.

They both collapsed at the same time, panting heavily into each other's audios as their strength evaporated. In between pants, Rodimus whispered into her audio, "Am I forgiven now?" Rodania smiled, too exhausted to speak. Rodimus gave her a tired smile and cuddled against her as recharge quickly claimed him. Rodania stroked the back of his head as she drifted into recharge, laughing to herself with total glee. 'Just wait 'til Nixie hears about this,' she thought, then slipped into recharge.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive