Seductions

by Springer
rating:***+p

Blade opened the doors to her quarters and stared at her visitor, who was standing somewhat seductively in the entrance. "Can I help you?" she said, her demeanor slipping into the 'no personality' mode she was reknowned for. Her visitor moved past her and walked in, swaggering his hips and holding a box in one hand. He turned around, an overexaggerated smile on his lips and he held out the box. "These are for you, babe." Blade arched an optic at him, not accepting the box. "What are they, and who are you?" The male laughed softly, his laugh sounding so fake. "They're enersweets, babe. And the name's Romeotron. I'm here to make all your dreams come true, sweetie."

Blade clasped her hands behind her back and said, "I don't know you, either professionally or personally. I readily suggest you leave my quarters immediately or face consequences." Romeotron, which sounded even more fake then the sweets, moved towards her, his smile widening and his swagger becoming more pronounced. He wrapped his arms around Blade's waist and boldly kissed her on the lips, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Blade made no effort to respond, instead she kneed him right between the legs, abruptly halting his kiss. Romeotron groaned, sinking to his knees in agony with his mouth wide open.

"No, no, no! That's not what you're supposed to do! End simulation." Romeotron and Blade's quarter disappeared, replaced by a large room with a grid pattern. Blade turned around and gazed at her mate, Ultra Magnus, who was standing on the other side of the room with a frown on his face. "He made an unwilling advance towards me, so I dealt with it accordingly." Blade tilted her head to one side and said, "Did you want me to accept his advances, even though I did not want them?" Magnus stood up and walked over to her, shaking his head from side to side. "Blade, that wasn't the point of this simulation." The grey femme placed her hands behind her back and said, "Then please tell me the point."

"Blade, the whole point of this excercise was to show you the mechanics of a date. A male coming to your quarters, offering sweets or flowers, and either entering your quarters while you finished preparing or taking you out for some outing, like dinner or a concert or movie. Then the male walks you back to your quarters, bids you goodnight, then leaves. That's how it works." Blade walked in a slow circle, gazing at the floor in thought as she thought it over. She stopped right in front of Magnus, looked him right in the optics and said, "That is not what was happening." Magnus frowned. "I don't understand. That's exactly what-"

"No. 'Romeotron' entered my quarters without my permission, essentially trespassing. He handed me a box which he claims contain enersweets, a substance that does not exisist. Then, he kisses me passionately, against my will I may add, and you discouraged my tactics of disengaging the encounter." Blade snorted. "How typically male of you." Magnus's jaw dropped and he said, "What?! How typically male of me?! What the hell does that mean?!"

"It means this: you barge into a femme's quarters, uninvited, expecting her to just go weak at the knees and fall for such.....idiocricy, and then, you dileberately grab her and force yourself upon her, again expecting her to submit. Am I wrong, so far?" Her words sounded harsh, but her tone was completely neutral, totally calm. Magnus was totally floored. "That's not it at all! I would never force myself on a femme! Never in a steller lifetime! I'm not like the monsters that hurt you, Blade, and it's unfair of you to judge me as such!" Magnus turned on one heel and stomped towards the exit, fuming at her accusations. Magnus was suddenly tripped up, landing on his stomach with a clang!, then was turned on his back and straddled by Blade. She covered her mouth over his and gripped his shoulder tightly.

Magnus was so surprised he couldn't even return her kiss. He just laid there and let her explore his mouth with her own, allowing her hands to rove all over his broad chest and powerful arms. Blade broke the kiss off and gazed down at him, her sweltering interface inching ever closer to his cod-piece as she growled, "Are you going to do something or just lay here with a stupid grin on your face?" Magnus grinned and grabbed her hips with his hands, belted out a "Whatever you say", then pulled her down for another kiss. Magnus thrust his hips towards her dripping interface, rubbing the edge of his cod-piece against the lips of her hot core, causing the femme on top of him to moan with desire. Blade quickly divested him of the cod-piece, allowing his erection to rise to the occasion.

Magnus removed her breastplate, tossing it aside as he took one of the globes into his mouth, swirling his tongue around her taut nipple, the femme writhing at his ministrations. Lubricant was streaming out of her interface, coating his legs in its sticky warmth as she slid closer to his erect interface. Magnus teethed her nipple, and Blade squealed in delight. She raised her hips and impaled herself on his erection, a gasp of surprise escaping his mouth. Blade started thrusting slowly, arching her body to allow him better access to her body. Magnus explored her supple body with his hands, finally resting on her hips as her thrusts increased in speed. Magnus matched her steady rhythm, sheathing himself fully within her hot, tight core. His senses were hightened to the Nth degree; he could feel her inner muscle cables tighten and contract as her orgasm neared; he could almost smell the desire in the room, so thick he could probably cut it with a laser cutter.

When Blade's legs tightened around his waist, followed by her inner muscle cables, Magnus lost it. He pushed her hips down and screamed, letting loose a torrent of ejaculate into her willing body as his own shook with the release. Her muscle cables tightened around his interface and Magnus came again, a softer cry escaping his lips as a less amount of ejaculate spilled into her. Blade felt his warmth inside her, splashing against her muscle cables and coating every inch of her insides with it's delicious warmth, and she screamed as her orgasm descended around her. She screamed again as a more powerful orgasm shook her body, matching her lover's with its intensity.

They both collapsed against each other, panting heavily into each other's audios as they tried to regain some amount of strength. As soon as he was able, Magnus turned his head to face Blade's and whispered, "You call that subtle seduction?" Blade grinned. "At least this way, you knew what I wanted. No guessing games or messy dates. Simple, hot, sex." Magnus laughed heartily as he embraced her. "I like it!" Blade's laughter joined with his own, and they spent several minutes lying in each other's arms.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive