Roddy's Sojourn

by Springer
rating:*+p

This is a request from Gryph, and I finally found the time to write it!! (thanks for your patience, Gryph.) and yes, this is erotic. :-] Enjoy!!

* * * * *

A cool breeze swept past a small island in the Caribbean, cooling whichever occupants graced its beaches. The island itself was so isolated that people rarely stopped here; it merely served as a resting spot to vacationing yachts before they moved on to a more populated island. And even rarer was the fact that someone came here on purpose, like the two current occupants. They had arrived a few hours ago, seeking rest and time to themselves. But these were no ordinary visitors.

Rodimus Prime stood near the edge of the sand and looked out, enjoying the peace and quiet of this island. It felt so good to just stand and watch the sun move lazily across the sky, and not worry about what else was going to happen and who was going to be the next to perish in the war. And it also felt good to be left alone; no reports, no files to go over and approve, no problems with Autobots who have grudges against other Decepticons....it felt damn good.

And it felt really good to spend some time with Sil. They had barely spent any time together, with the war at a standstill and everyone being edgy. The only times he seen her were in the halls or when she dropped by his office when she wasn't busy. Optimus had noticed how tense his young second had become, so he ordered Rodimus and Silhouette to take some time off together. And Rodimus would be eternally grateful. He turned around and glanced at his mate, who was casually tracing something into the sand. She looked up and noticed him looking at her, and she flashed him a smile.

Rodimus walked over to where she was sitting and knelt beside her, gently caressing her cheek with one hand. She pressed her face against his hand, a low moan escaping past her lips. "I've missed you," she purred. Rodimus felt a spark rush through him, followed by the familiar rise in energy. He sighed softly as the energy continued to rise. Silhouette looked up at him and he noticed the same look in her optics that he probably had. This made his arousal grow even more. He gently laid her down and started caressing her chest, stimulating the sensitive circuitry below her skin. Silhouette arched up at his touch, another moan rattling deep in her throat.

Sil reached up with one hand and unsheathed a talon, tracing his flame pattern with expertise, smiling as he moaned in response. Her own desire was nearing a level where she slipped into an interface-ready state, ready to be joined. It had surprised her how quickly she had been aroused to such a point; clearly they had denied themselves this for far too long. 'I'll have to thank Optimus when we get back'. Soon Rodimus was ready, and they both slipped into VR.

Rodimus saw Sil's VR body and his desire increased. She was beautiful; she was in humanoid shape, with the color pattern her normal body had, plus she had long dark hair. She walked closer to him, a huge smile on her face. She reached towards him and he embraced her, nuzzling her neck as she ran her hands over his VR body. She stepped back a bit, energy surging around her. Rodimus felt her mind close to his; this was happening so quickly, and he was thoroughly enjoying it. He kissed her passionately, his tongue slipping past her mouth and exploring its warmth.

Sil pressed closer to Rodimus, running her own tongue all over his mouth, his sweet taste exciting her further. Her hands ran various patterns on his back as he held her tightly in his strong arms. She felt his mind move closer; he was right on the edge of joining. But Silhouette had a different idea. She pulled away from him and gave him a crafty smile. "I have a different idea this time." Rodimus panted as he answered, "Like what?" Sil's smile grew. "You'll see. You up to it?" Rodimus was beyond any rational thought at this point, so he just nodded. Sil knelt down and caressed his legs, sending shivers through his VR body.

Rodimus cried out as she started moving higher, caressing and stroking every inch of his VR body, torturing him slowly as he came closer and closer to releasing. He gripped her shoulders as she moved even higher, stroking his stomach in slow, feather light touches. A small squeak came out of him, and he was so close now he felt like snapping. "Sil! I...need.." Sil stood up and kissed him again, pressing her body against his as her mind caressed his. She was everywhere, and he was everywhere, their minds caressing and stroking each other as they began to merge.

There was a brilliant light as their minds joined, energy surging everywhere in a magnificent display. Afterwards, Rodimus was holding her VR body close as he stroked her long hair, which felt so good against his body. They both returned to reality and Sil kissed Roddy's cheek, a tired smile played across her lips. "Thanks, Roddy. It's been too long." Rodimus gave her an even bigger smile, tinged with exhaustion and satisfaction. "Your welcome. Although, you *did* do something weird. Good, but weird. What gave you the idea?" Sil laughed and said, "Human tapes that I borrowed from Nicholas. Very interesting."

Rodimus joined in her laughter and stroked her cheek with one finger. "I would love for you to demonstrate what else you learned, but frankly, you wore me out!" Sil kissed him on the lips, and when she broke it off she said, "Some other time." The couple got up and walked back towards the camp they had set up, completely unaware of the moon shining brightly overhead. Apparently, their joining had taken longer than they thought. And that was just fine with them.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive