Starting Over

by Springer
rating:***+p

Blade stood near a window in her quarters, overlooking the Oregon countryside. She had just relocated to Earth after all the business on Cybertron. Magnus had to stay for a while longer, but promised to come as soon as possible. Blade found herself becoming more and more excited as the days passed, hoping that he would be on the next transport. She even made trips to the landing pad to greet him just in case he was coming, but he never did. His messages were getting shorter and shorter, sometimes he didn't even send one at all. She had always excused her disappointment by saying, "He still has a lot of work to do. He's coming, I know he is." But deep down, Blade had this feeling that he was forgetting her, that he found someone with less 'emotional baggage,' as Carly had put it.

Blade sighed sadly, a heavy weight starting to settle inside her. 'He's not coming,' she thought. 'He's forgotton me, and now he's on Cybertron spending his time with another femme.' Blade jumped slightly as the buzzer went off. She mentally shook it off and called, "Come in." She heard the doors swish open and a gruff voice said, "Hello, Blade." The grey femme whirled around and smiled as she saw Kup standing in the doorway. She ran over to him and hugged him fiercely, which the old warrior returned. She broke off the embrace, a large smile planted firmly in her face. "I didn't know you were coming, Kup! Otherwise I would have greeted you!" Kup gave her a small smile and came in all the way, allowing the doors to shut.

"I came here on business, lass. Some security matters, which I tied up a few minutes ago. I have a couple of hours, and figured you wouldn't mind an old warrior spendin' some time with you....." Blade gave him a friendly slap on the shoulder and said, "Don't say another word. Come in, sit down and tell me what's going on back home." Kup sat down on a plush sofa and relaxed, setting his feet up on a table and accepting a glass of energon from Blade. He took a sip and waited for Blade to sit down before he began. "Blade, Magnus is one miserable 'bot."

Blade sat forward a bit and said, "What do you mean? Are his injuries aggravating him?" Kup chuckled and shook his head. "No, lass, that's not the kind of miserable I'm talking about. He's been extremely busy up there, which is why he hasn't been sending very many messages. He wanted me to tell you that he misses you very much, and he's thinkin' about you all the time." Kup took another sip of energon and then laughed a bit. "And I can vouch for that. It's a wonder how he can get all his work done." Blade stood up and looked up, a look of astonishment and joy on her face. "He really loves me....." she said, her smile growing by the second.

Kup set the glass down and locked optics with her. "Of course he does, Blade. He wouldn't of come after you back there if he didn't. Huh, you should have seen him. Wouldn't stop moving, kept on pacing and wringing his hands, acting as if everyone were moving slower than molasses. Not his usual behavior in a crisis, lass." Blade sat back down and clasped her hands in front of her, to keep them from shaking nervously. "I know, Kup, I know. It's just...it's been so long since someone came along...someone special...." Kup reached over and put his hand over hers in reassurance. "Lass, you're never going to get over that. Never. I'm just glad you finally dropped that mask you hid behind, the one that shut every living soul out. Including me..."

Blade squeezed his hand and gave him a small smile. "I'm sorry, old man. It must have hurt you to see me like that. But...I have to confess. That mask is always lurking in the background. It's been a part of me for two million years, you can't just throw it away and start over just like that." Kup's mysterious smile returned, and he just said, "I'm glad you realize that, lass." Blade's buzzer went off, and Kup stood up as if on cue. "I'd better go now, lass." Blade stood up with him and looked towards the door. "No, please stay. Let me get rid of whoever is here, and we can just sit here and discuss old times." Blade walked over to the door and keyed it open, but when she saw just who was visiting she gasped sharply and grabbed hold of the side of the door."

"Mags!" she cried, a huge grin on her face as Ultra Magnus stepped inside, nodding towards Kup. "I just got here, and I was wondering if you and I could...talk, for a while." Blade turned towards Kup, but the old warrior held up his hands. "Say no more. I need to get out of here anyway. Stuff to do before I head back." Kup gently hugged Blade and whispered, "Have a nice 'talk', Blade. I'll send you a message as soon as I'm back on Cybertron." Kup let go of the grey femme and nodded at Magnus. "Magnus," he said, then left, leaving the couple alone. As soon as the doors shut, the two tore off their armor and started raining kisses all over each other, devouring each others bodies as if they hadn't had any interface in centuries.

"Take me, Magnus," Blade growled, punctuating her desires with a small nibble on the side of his neck, grinding her hips against Magnus's flaming erection. Magnus moaned, pressing himself even closer to her as he answered, "As you wish, darling." Magnus immediately pushed his swollen interface past the tight, hot lips of Blade's interface, causing the grey femme to gasp and writhe with desire. Sticky lubricant coated their bodies as the Autobot second in command thrusted into her with slow, even strokes. Blade arched her body, allowing Magnus to relish the sight of her round, sensuous breasts as she matched his rhythm with her own. Her nipples scraped at his chest, sending delicious waves of pleasure throughout his entire body.

Magnus took one of her breasts into his mouth, gently sucking on it as he increased the tempo of his thrusts. His tongue eagerly flicked around her nipple as a bit of coolant began beading her body. He supported her body by holding her butt as Blade draped a leg over his hip, opening herself even more so he could push himself even deeper inside her. Magnus buried his head in her neck, pushing himself deeper and harder into her as he nibbled at her neck. Blade wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself against his trembling body as he neared his release with each delicious thrust. Finally, with a muffled scream, Magnus's body stiffened as his interface spurted warm ejaculate into Blade's willing body. The grey femme trembled as the warm liquid gushed inside her, causing her inner muscle cables to contract, then spasm as blissful orgasm washed over her.

Magnus felt Blade climax, her muscle cables tightening around his semi-erect interface, causing him to come again, only releasing a small trickle of ejaculate as Blade shook with pleasure. They panted in each others audios, relishing the feeling of physical intemacy between them. Magnus pulled out of her and caressed her cheek, giving her a tired, yet satisfied smile. "I missed you, too." Blade chuckled as she stroked the back of his head, his limp interface brushing along her still sensitive metal skin. "It's about time you showed up; I was beginning to worry whether or not you would be coming at all." Magnus threw his head back and laughed, making Blade frown in confusion. Between laughs, Magnus managed to say, "I think I came already." Blade joined in his laughter, burying her head in his broad chest.

"Get your CPU out of the gutter, Mags. You know what I'm talking about." Magnus stroked her back, eliciting a moan from the smaller femme. "I sure do. Let's go into the bedroom and take this a bit slower, okay?" Blade smiled again, sending tingles down Magnus's body. Her smile had kept him going, even when death was knocking on the door. 'If only she knew how much she meant to me,' he thought, letting his gaze wander over her body as her head rested on his chest. Blade raised her head and looked deep into his optics, and for the first time since he met her, all her feelings were openly displayed in the blue pools of her optics. "Let's go into the bedroom. I want to.....reaquaint myself with you."

Magnus stroked her cheek and whispered, "Now that's the best thing I've heard all month." Magnus wrapped his arm around her slim waist, and guided her into the bedroom. They didn't resurface until late the next morning.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive