A Taste of Heaven

by Springer
rating:***+mop

Ultra Magnus smiled to himself as he walked down the halls of Iacon, which at this time of night were pretty deserted. He found himself in a pretty upbeat mood; his family was doing very well, his career was moving at a pretty good pace, and the Decepticons were keeping a pretty low profile for once. Magnus held up the box of enertreats and smiled; Phoenix loved protorich enertreats, they had been her favorite for ages. At least according to Springer, who's known her practically since she was created. Magnus rounded a corner and approached his shared quarters, hiding the box of sweets behind his back as he walked up to his door and punched in the code. The codebox beeped at him and a warning flashed on the box: Incorrect codekey. Please enter correct code. Magnus frowned and punched the code in again. The same message flashed on the pad. Magnus sighed and entered the code again, only this time backwards. Phoenix did this sometimes in order to keep lockpickers and invading Decepticons from getting in. Usually all that it did was annoy Magnus and get him in a foul mood.

Today was different, however. Today was the human holiday, Valentine's Day, or something like that. He didn't know the specifics of it, but what he did know was that it celebrated love and you were supposed to give sweets to the love of your life. Well, Phoenix was the one he loved, and the enersweets were already taken care of. Now all he had to do was open the damn door...

The keypad flashed a different message at him now: Correct code. Have a nice night, City Commander Ultra Magnus.

Magnus snorted and the doors opened, the Autobot second looking around the room as he set the sweets on a table and peered around a corner. The doors closed softly and Magnus took a step forward. "Nix," he called out, "are you here? I'm home!" The city commander took another step forward, a tiny sense of dread creeping into his circuits. "Phoenix?" he called out, gently placing his hand on the butt of his rifle, which was holstered on his hip. Magnus peered around the corner to where the bedroom was located, and noticed that the door was open a crack. His grip tightened around the rifle as he slowly approached the bedroom, his back making contact with the wall as he slid towards the open door. He thumbed the safety on his rifle and checked the charge, then his toe gently pushed the door the rest of the way and he took a deep breath, held it a few seconds, and then charged through the door, rifle pointed directly in front of him as his voice boomed, "Don't move!"

He needn't have worried about that. What greeted his wary optics was a sight from his wildest dreams. His mate, Phoenix, was sitting up on the bed, leaning against the headboard with her wings leisurely draped across the bed and a seductive smile stretching her lips. She was completely naked, her back arched slightly so that her well rounded breasts were jutting out from her chest, her optics dim and her lips pursed slightly. One hand was raised above her head and the other was between her spread legs, her index finger lightly stroking the lips of her dripping interface. Magnus' jaw dropped and his rifle fell from his hands, his interface immediately hardening behind his cod-piece. Phoenix's smile grew as the male in front of her began to pant and coolant formed on his upper arms and chest. Her optics flickered darker as she fingered a particularly sensitive spot on her interface and her hand became soaked with lubricant as it poured from her pulsing core. She reactivated her optics and whispered in a raspy voice, "Evening, Mags. Have a nice day at the office?"

Ultra Magnus moaned as Phoenix slipped a finger inside her interface, her face contorting with pleasure as Magnus tore off his cod-piece to reveal his rapidly hardening interface, the tip oozing with pre-come as he took a few steps forward, his optics locked on her finger as it plunged in and out of her dripping entrance. She lazily stretched out on the bed, her finger still inside her, and she licked her upper lip with her tongue as her optics locked gazes with his. Magnus' fuel pump started to hammer inside of his chest as the throbbing need of his interface overwhelmed any coherant response to her earlier question. Like a trained puppy hobbling towards its master, Magnus walked up to the bed and climbed onto it, his gaze drifting from her darkened optics to the finger nestled between the folds of her interface lips. He gently reached over with one hand and pulled the finger out of her interface and, allowing his gaze to shift over to her optics, dragged his tongue over her moist finger as he relished the taste of her juices. Phoenix moaned at the erotic sight, another gush of lubricant pouring from her entrance as Magnus lowered his head to her sweltering interface.

Phoenix screamed as his tongue made contact with her molten core, her hips surging off the bed as his tongue slipped past her swollen lips and teased the folds hidden inside. Her hands clenched the sheets with tight fists as her optics switched off and her face contorted with agonized bliss, her mouth open in a silent scream as he continued to lick at her drenched opening, swallowing the lubricant with eager gulps as his head bobbed between her legs. Magnus felt her thighs clench around his head and he knew she was close. Raising his head away from her interface, albeit reluctantly, he crawled up her body and rested on top of her, his mouth covered with warm lubricant as his massive erection nestled itself between her legs, the head of his interface rubbing against her wet entrance. Phoenix managed to switch on her optics and look at him with a hazy glare, her lips swollen and pursed with need as her body jerked with desire. He gave her a gentle smile and lightly kissed the tip of her nose. "I had a lovely day, dear. How about you?" The crimson femme's optics narrowed her lips pursed even more as she growled, "Take me right now, Ultra Magnus, and if you don't by Primus I will....will...AARRGGGGHHHH!"

A scream tore out of her throat as Magnus shoved his erection past her interface lips, his face screwing up with agonized pleasure as he fully sheathed himself within her willing body, his thighs and waist getting drenched with warm lubricant as Phoenix writhed beneath him, small sobs tearing past her lips and tears pooling behind her optics as Magnus began to thrust into her, his large member frictioning against the inner walls of her interface and sending waves of pure bliss up through her body. The entire world stopped existing as he mightily thrust into the sobbing femme, his face buried in her neck as his erection began to jerk inside her, signalling impending climax as her muscle cables twitched around his thrusting interface. The bed itself shook and groaned as their thrusting bodies sent the headboard into the wall with a load bang. Magnus lifted up his head and howled into the ceiling as powerful spurts of ejaculate poured into her body, his hips still jerking into her as Phoenix arched her body so much that it actually lifted off the bed and another scream tore from her throat.

Her muscle cables clenched around his interface so much that he climaxed again, sending another wave of his essence into her shaking body. Phoenix moaned and collapsed onto the bed, incredibly spent after such a short, but very intense, interface session. Magnus didn't utter a word as he collapsed on top of her and immediately slipped into recharge. Phoenix smiled as she caressed the back of his head with her hand, her cheek rubbing against his temple as she softly whispered into his audios, "Happy Valentine's Magnus." She spent the rest of the night huddled against him and staring up at the ceiling, a soft smile on her lips as she enjoyed the comfort of his limp member nestled between her legs and his soft breathing on her face, the echoes of orgasm sending delicious shivers through her body, and all the way to her soul.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive