Two of a Kind

by Springer
rating:*+p

Here is a request from Star Ruby for a Megatron/Star Ruby erotic fic. And I sincerely hope I'm getting some fanfics tonight. Some Springer fanfics. Erotic ones. My fingers are getting sore from all this typing. :-] Enjoy!!

* * * * *

Star Ruby took a deep breath before she entered repair bay. Her sister and subordinate had just failed to assassinate Megatron. Again. Before the Aerial Femme Team commander could even take a step inside, there was a scream and a horrible crunching noise. Summoning her weapon from subspace, she rushed into repair bay and quickly checked the room.

Lying on the diagnostic table was Bloodstone, and she was struggling fiercely against the restraints which kept her on the table. Bloodstone saw Star Ruby enter and she hissed, "Goddammit, get me out of here! I'm fine!!" Star Ruby chuckled and stowed her weapon back in subspace. Hook was picking himself up off the floor and he glowered at Bloodstone. "Keep still or I won't use painkillers," he growled.

"Stuff it up your exhaust! Ruby, get me out of here!" Star Ruby held up her hands and said, "You need repairs, Bloodstone. I'm not the one who got you here. That was your own stupidity, and it is the one which brings you here every time." Bloodstone struggled again and she asked, "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about your incessant need to overthrow Megatron. Won't you ever learn that you can't beat him? He's too powerful, and he is the true leader of the Decepticons! Why can't you just accept that?" Before Bloodstone could answer, Hook began repairs on her as promised: without painkillers. As Star Ruby left, she continued to hear Bloodstone's screams of pain and rage. And it brought her no happiness.

* * * * *

Later that night, Star Ruby was in Megatron's quarters, and she was lying beside him on his recharge birth. Her leg was draped across his waist and his arm was around her shoulders. Their armor was in a pile on the floor; they had finished interfacing just a few minutes earlier. Megatron looked at his love and asked, "What is troubling you, Ruby? You seemed rather.....distant tonight."

Star Ruby sat up and idly massaged his broad chest. She hesitated slightly before she answered. "It is my sister, Bloodstone." Megatron grimaced at the mention of the traitorous femme. "What about her?" he asked warily. Star Ruby sighed sadly. "I'm just frustrated. She is determined to kill you and take your place. She just can't get it through her processor that she can't do it. You're just too powerful."

Megatron shifted his body so that she would be closer to him. "I could punish her so that she *would* understand my power." Star Ruby straddled his waist and continued massaging his chest. "I know, Meggy. But let me keep at her; I'm sure she'll turn around soon. And I could get Cyclonus to speak with her; we both know how much she loves him." Megatron smiled. "That is an excellent idea, Ruby. Do that." Star Ruby returned his smile and leaned over, kissing him passionately.

The femme felt his erection pressing into her behind and she smiled to herself. "I see I have someone's attention," she said. Megatron merely moaned and caressed her breasts. Star Ruby arched her back and moaned softly as lubricant began to drip down her interface and coat Megatron's waist. The Decepticon leader circled the panting femme's nipples and Star Ruby squealed in delight.

Megatron urged her body lower as she kissed his chest, her hands exploring his firm waist and sliding towards his interface. Megatron's hips started thrusting up and down as Star Ruby stimulated his manhood. She wrapped her hand around his raging erection and purred, "Tell me you love me." It took all of Megatron's self-control just for him to say, "I love you." With a final cry of ecstasy, Star Ruby lifted her body up and impaled herself on top of him.

Lubricant pooled on the bed and all over the two lovers as they groins met at a frenzied pace. Star Ruby panted and writhed as she rose up and down on top of the Decepticon commander. Megatron's hands were firmly placed on her hips, driving himself into her faster and harder. With a final thrust and a scream of pleasure, Megatron came. Ejaculate spurted into Star Ruby in powerful jets, coating her insides with his love juice.

Star Ruby screamed as her orgasm washed over her, trembling slightly as the pleasure slowly eased. After a few minutes, she collapsed on top of Megatron, totally spent. Megatron positioned himself so that he remained inside of her while she slept beside him. He gently kissed her forehead and said, "I love you, Ruby," then fell asleep himself.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive