Sweet Surrender

by Phantom
rating: ***+nhbo (don't worry about the 'n', Optimus just has to be persuaded a bit)

Optimus shuddered slightly and forced himself to relax. The muscle cables in his arms were beginning to cramp after being chained above his head for so long. The echoing footsteps signaled someone's approach. Taking into account just where he was, that someone would infallibly be unfriendly.

Megatron rounded a corner and came into view, smiling triumphantly. "How are we doing this fine day, Optimus?" he chuckled.

"As well as can be expected," Optimus replied evenly, trying to keep a weary note out of his voice. It had been difficult indeed to recharge standing up and shackled, but he'd never give his enemy the satisfaction of knowing it.

"Good," Megatron said smoothly, "then you're in shape to give me some information I need."

"Not on your life," the Autobot leader spat.

Megatron laughed. "That's what I thought you'd say. How many times have we been through this, Optimus? How many times has my side pressed yours for information, and vice versa? We both know that mere coaxing will not be enough to pry information from you. Never fear, I am willing to resort to *unconventional* means."

Optimus shifted slightly, straining to mask the sudden chill that flowed through him. That could only mean one thing -- torture. He had been tortured before, several times to the brink of death, so the Decepticons' interrogation methods were nothing new to him. He knew that he could hold out until the pain overwhelmed him and he lost consciousness. His optics wandered over the Decepticon's form before him. Hmm, no whip, no spikes, no real torture instruments... yet. Megatron would probably want to soften him up with his fists first. He stiffened slightly, bracing himself for the first blow.

Megatron threw back his head and laughed until his frame shook. "Oh, Optimus, you are too much!" he roared. "Don't think I'll waste my energy beating you. It certainly is a very tempting offer, but I have other means of extracting my information."

Prime felt a sinking sensation within him. At least he would have been able to anticipate a beating and numb himself to some extent. Now he had no idea what he would be facing. What could Megatron have up his sleeve this time?

Megatron smirked as his optics roved over the Autobot's body. "I know a good many of your weak spots," he chuckled. "This time the interrogation will not be so clumsy and wasteful. I know exactly where to strike."

Optimus braced himself as the Decepticon leader stepped forward until there was only a scant few inches between them. Megatron raised his hands and caressed Prime's battle mask with deceptive gentleness. "What a shame that I will not be able to fully savor your expression," he chuckled. Optimus nearly slumped with relief. 'At least he doesn't know how to remove my mask.'

Optimus stiffened once more as Megatron's hand traced its way over his chest and down to his waist. "What have we here?" he asked, studying the painted blue strip of Prime's codpiece nestled in between his legs. "I think this warrants further examination."

'Oh, no!' Prime's head swam in dizzying horror as his nemesis deftly unsnapped the strong metal that protected his quite vulnerable organ.

"Hmm," Megatron mused, stroking his chin. "Not at all shabby. Slightly smaller than my own, mind you, but altogether not bad at all. I bet your pink girlfriend gets quite a bang out of it."

Optimus, try as he might, could not stop the trembling that had seized his body. This could be very bad. "And what if she does?" he said curtly.

The grin on Megatron's face spread to galactic proportions. "It would be such a shame to deprive her of her pleasure," he said, reaching out and grasping the long stem at its root.

Prime felt his coolant system kick into overdrive at the sudden panic that seized him, causing tiny droplets to cluster on his forehead. "This can't be!" he cried. "Even you couldn't be that cruel." There was an unspoken, almost sacred rule that one male could not harm another's interface unit. The pain would be empathetic and somehow hurt males everywhere, so that all but the most bitter and sadistic respected the power of the phallus.

"Hmmm... perhaps not," Megatron grudgingly admitted, "but there's nothing you can do to stop me, is there?" He gave the beautiful shaft a squeeze.

Prime could not stifle the shocked gasp that squeezed past his lips. The rough contact was definitely awakening the circuitry down there, and his interface stirred slightly. No, this couldn't be! A sexual response to this rough mistreatment would be worse than death. Optimus suddenly found himself yearning for the sting of the whip, anything but this.

Megatron grinned as he saw the shaft twitch in his hand. "Why, what's this?" he said with a false note of surprise. "You wouldn't happen to be liking this, would you, Prime?" He squeezed again, and Prime's optics flickered briefly. Megatron was somewhat disturbed at the reactions that his covered face hid, but he picked up on the signals that were there. The rod in his hands had begun to grow and swell slightly, signaling its arousal.

His hand began to gently stroke up and down the length of the unit, almost caressing the very warm shaft. He brought his lips next to Prime's audio sensor and whispered softly, "You are totally in my control now. I can do anything I want and there's no way you can stop me. I could tear your swelling rod from your body." Here his grip tightened once more, and Optimus jumped, his erection inexplicably growing to its full extent. 'That's right, give him a bigger target,' he berated himself.

"But I don't think I want to do that, now do I?" Megatron said smoothly. "I can picture the look on your poor love's face when you come crawling back to her minus this glorious trophy. But to keep it secured to your body instead of mounted on my wall, you'll have to cooperate with me."

Prime's features, what was visible, twisted into disgust. "Never! I'd rather have you castrate me than give away my secrets."

Megatron shook his head, admiring his enemy's fortitude in the face of sexual mutilation. Still, he wasn't overly surprised. He had become somewhat attuned to Prime's personality over the millions of years they'd fought, and had figured that there would have to be something more to persuade his foe to spill his secrets. "I've got a better use in mind for it," he smirked, rubbing the sensitive tip with his thumb, intently studying Prime's expression.

Optimus turned his face away, gasping sharply as a trickle of fluid escaped his erection and trailed over Megatron's strong black hand. "I fail to see how this is going to get you anywhere," he said stiffly, trying in vain to ignore the warm pulsating between his legs.

Megatron grunted in satisfaction. "Oh, I think you know what I'm getting at," he murmured. "I've got you in my power and you can't stand it. You could live with being beaten and tortured, but this loss of control is far more humiliating and uncomfortable because a part of you likes it. Am I right?"

Optimus clamped down hard on a lustful cry as Megatron knelt and rubbed the hard and slippery tip against his lips. A small squeak still escaped, and Megatron's grin was irrepressible. "That's all the answer I need," he said, voice rumbling in satisfaction. "I'm going to drive you out of your mind until you scream for release. And when you finally do cum, all of your power will be in my hands. You can say whatever you like afterwards, you will have given yourself to me willingly and you can never take it back. A part of you will always be mine."

Prime's legs began to tremble as Megatron licked at the oozing head, then bit down gently. A shriek of surprise and pain escaped before he could muffle it. Megatron smiled around the protrusion as the Autobot leader's hips began to gently pump against him. The barriers were beginning to fall, and even the mighty and aloof Optimus Prime couldn't resist a blowjob.

Whimpers came unbidden to his lips, and Optimus rolled his head from side to side, trying to keep his rampaging lust under control and hidden. His interface had never known such divine pleasure, especially from a male that knew all the good spots to hit, and the shackles, intimately linked in his memories to sex, weren't helping matters. There was something so forbidden about this situation, him shackled and helpless, unable to do anything but receive incredible pleasure from the one he hated most, that was driving him out of his mind.

Megatron angled his lips as his head thrust against the straining phallus, scraping against the inflamed circuitry. Optimus let loose with an erotic moan that would be enough for any mechanism, male or female, to cream themselves. Megatron's mouth was filled with trickling precum, and from the twitches that came from the erect pole, his enemy wasn't far from losing it. "Not too long now, is it?" he chuckled, rubbing his oral probe along the shaft.

Optimus trembled helplessly, just a heartbeat away from release and ultimate pleasure and humiliation wrapped into one. 'I can't let him do this to me!' he thought wildly. 'If he makes me cum, I'll never be able to hold my head up around him anymore.' A glance between his legs only served to stir him more. 'He is the one in my power, for he's kneeling in front of me, giving *me* pleasure.' But his CPU forced him to recant that statement as a delicious surge shivered down his pole, burning for release. 'But he's in perfect control, working me into a frenzy until I give him my release. I need so badly to cum, but if I respond to him I'll never live it down.' He thought frantically for a way out. A last-ditch plan formed in his mind. 'Maybe I can cum into my subspace pocket. It'll be quite messy, not to mention uncomfortable, but at least this way I might be able to fool Megatron into thinking I've lost interest.'

Megatron pulled his head back until only the tip remained sheathed. He worked the curved end gently, nipping and licking, probing at the tiny hole that was leaking liquid profusely. Optimus let out a half-sob as he felt the preparatory spasms start up. 'I can't do it!' he thought in defeat. 'I'll never be able to hide my release. If I'm going to shame myself, I'm not going to do it by halves. If I'm ashamed at what happened between us, at least I'll have the satisfaction of knowing I came in his mouth and made him taste it.'

That luscious thought of spewing cum down his enemy's throat fired his lust like never before. A scream tore loose from his throat as his hips began to piston desperately. "I can't stand it!" he howled. "Do it, Megatron! Make me cum!"

He could feel Megatron's broad grin of triumph around his erection as he thrust hungrily, but he couldn't be bothered to worry, for it was happening.... He felt his orgasm welling up within him, preparing for one large explosion. He flung his head back and screamed, feeling the first burst of cum shoot from his pole and down Megatron's sucking mouth.

Optimus shot up in his recharge berth, howling as his throbbing shaft flung burst after burst of cum into the air. He trembled and gasped, moaning loudly as his juices sprayed onto his body, the berth, and the walls.

Alita jumped with a start at his cry, optics powering up instantly. She gaped as she saw her lover writhing on the bed, cum flowing in a geyser from his burning pole, a good deal of it spraying her. She devoured the sight before her of the normally reserved and controlled Autobot leader emptying what seemed to be a gallon of cum, jerking as the delicious spasms seized and shook him rapidly.

Finally the violent seizure loosened its grip, and Optimus flopped back against the bed, drained beyond belief. He covered his face and groaned in absolute horror, memories of his humiliating dream flashing in his mind. He wished the ground would just swallow him.

Alita smoothed her hands up his body, smearing the cum across his trembling frame. "Well, what brought that on?" she murmured.

"I'm so ashamed," Optimus choked, forcing the words out. He hated to confess what he had dreamed about, but it was probably best to get it out in the open. "I dreamed that Megatron chained me up and gave me a blow job."

Alita's delighted squeal made him look up from between his fingers covering his face. Her hands began to roam her naked form, probing her sweet spots as she purred, "Tell me more."

The End

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive