WARNING NC-17 material

Enough of Prime's having the limelight, now it's the opposition's turn! Megatron was beginning to feel left out, and wondering why Optimus was scoring so much.

A Warm Welcome

by Phantom

rating: **+p

The slender femme cursed her luck as she roamed the base. She was feeling incredibly foolish. She had done one of the stupidest things possible -- gotten lost.

She turned and headed into another corridor, then stopped. This one looked exactly like the one she had just left, and the one before that. By Primus, this place was like a maze!

She had thought she was being so smart by rising at the crack of dawn to be the first at work, proving her dedication to the Decepticon cause, that she was someone to rely on, not just a green recruit. However, that is exactly what she had proven to be. She hadn't bothered to examine the base's schematics closely enough, and now she was probably going around in circles.

She had been thrilled beyond words when, fresh out of the Academy, she had been selected to be stationed on Earth, under the command of Megatron. In fact, he had requested her personally, since she had graduated at the top of her class, and she had sworn that she'd prove herself worthy of his notice.

Now she just prayed that she would not be noticed by anyone, wandering around in confusion. She could use someone to ask directions, but then again, some of the more mean-spirited warriors might steer her in the wrong direction. She knew all too well how some of them regarded female warriors.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she heard the distant sound of a shower unit running. "At last!" she grumbled to herself. She had been searching for the showers to make herself look extra clean and polished. Anything to make her stand out and earn brownie points.

She quickly found the direction of the sound. It was in an adjacent corridor that she had walked past three times. Shaking her head in exasperation, she pushed the door open and entered.

She looked around her in confusion. Something was not right here. She barely noticed the shower being turned off as she pondered what could be wrong.

The answer, so blindingly obvious, finally hit home. The tiles were a dark green, indicating a male facility, rather than a dark blue, which was reserved for the females. She was in the male shower area! Not a good place for a lady.

* * *

Megatron brushed the remaining droplets of solvent from his metal body. He cursed the fact that his personal shower unit was still broken. He had to get up early to avoid the crowd, although he was sure that if he insisted, he wouldn't have to stand in line. He had to use the shower almost daily since coming to this planet. Earth was so troublesome, with its dirt and grime. It blew into the minute gaps in his armor and irritated his joints, not to mention the sensitive areas shielded by his outer armor. The shower, with its powerful solvents and detergents, made it easy to remove such annoyances. He eagerly looked forward to the day that he could leave this pathetic planet behind.

He heard a slight noise. Frowning, he put on his cod piece and went to investigate. It was too early for the usual crowd, and early-risers were rare. An assassination attempt was unlikely, but always possible. He had not survived for so long without learning the merits of caution. He glanced briefly at the rest of his armor, then decided against it. It might take too long to suit up, and he had already shielded the most vulnerable part of his construct.

He was quite surprised when he stepped out of the shower unit -- rather pleasantly, he had to confess.

* * *

She cried out in dismay. Of all the people to find her here! The embarrassment was suffocating. She'd never live this down.

Megatron studied the intruder. She seemed much too lost and frightened to be an assassin. She looked familiar, though he couldn't recall seeing her before. "Say, aren't you that new recruit I requested from Cybertron?"

Trembling, she whispered almost inaudibly, "Yes, sir."

"Your name seems to have slipped my mind. But I know I'd never forget such a pretty face."

She ducked her head, fervently glad that robots didn't blush. "My name is Jewel," she murmured.

"Jewel," Megatron echoed thoughtfully. "You are most worthy of such a beautiful name."

Jewel might have been new to the Decepticons, but she knew a line when she heard one. Startled, she dropped her small basket containing her shower utilities.

Megatron had a difficult time hiding his smile. "I must confess, we usually don't get very many females in here," he said teasingly as he helped her gather the scattered items.

She gaped at him. Here was the leader of all Decepticons, clad in nothing but his cod piece, holding a casual conversation with her! He seemed at ease with his almost complete nakedness, and she could see why. By Primus, he was a masterpiece! She watched hungrily as he moved, bending over to get an item that had rolled under a bench. Every move radiated virility and power. In spite of herself, she found her optics roving over his form, drinking him in.

"Here you go," he announced finally, handing her the basket. She took it wordlessly, trying to hide her crumbling composure.

"Leaving so soon?" he asked as she turned to go.

"Yes, I still have to shower." Her words were cut short as she slipped on a damp patch of the floor. She teetered for a moment, dropping her basket once again, then she felt strong arms around her, steadying her.

She turned in astonishment, finding herself wrapped in Megatron's arms. Her fuel pump skipped a beat as she gazed into his optics. He was staring at her intently. Her optics seemed to drift offline of their own accord in anticipation. He leaned closer, brushing her lips with his own. It was barely a kiss, but it was enough to ignite every circuit in her body.

"Oh!" she gasped, bringing her optics online, visibly shaken. "Do you greet all your recruits this way?"

"Not the males," he replied teasingly, pulling her closer. This time the kiss was deep and long. If she had been human, Jewel would have been breathless.

'I can't believe it!' she thought wildly. 'He's interested in me! Me!' She knew all about his track record, but she didn't care. She wasn't looking for a relationship, she was just incredibly attracted to him.

"Now how about that shower?" he asked her. At a loss for words, she nodded, letting him steer her into the stall he had just vacated. His armor was still in a neat pile in the corner, and she knew with a delighted shudder, that hers would be joining it soon.

Megatron reached up with one hand, activating the shower unit. The solvent began to patter down on them. Jewel shivered as the droplets hit her metal skin, already hypersensitive from Megatron's touch. She gasped as he nuzzled her neck, his hands going to her breastplate, circling around the seams. At last he ceased his torment and removed it.

Jewel knew from the darkening color in his optics that he liked what he saw. She arched her back a bit, showing off her breasts. She let out a trembly sigh as he sensed her need, caressing the exposed surface gently. She gasped sharply as he stimulated the peaks with his thumb.

Megatron watched her expression intently. It was true that he'd had many partners, so many he'd probably need a scorecard, but he'd never demanded anything more than a night of pleasure, and he'd always insured that his companions were well-satisfied. Judging from the gasps and moans coming from his current partner, he was doing quite well.

While he liked to watch her expressions, the slight darkening of her metal skin which signaled arousal, he was beginning to realize that the pleasure-giving was a bit one-sided. "Touch me," he breathed into her audios.

Jewel needed no further encouragement. Her arms snaked up to caress his chest, his taut belly, his hips. His low moan of pleasure, deep in his throat, spurred her on. She could see that his pleasure unit was becoming confined in his cod piece. She wrapped her hand around it and gently pulled downward, freeing him.

Her arousal increased tenfold as he stood before her, completely exposed. His pleasure interface was so massive, she feared that it might damage her complementing access port. She had had other lovers, certainly, but none had been as large. However, she was sure that the pleasure would overcome the pain.

Megatron read her concerns clearly. He was quite used to this reaction, knowing full well that his size was a bit intimidating. He knew the remedy for that -- he had to arouse her to the point where she could accommodate him easily. He was determined to bring her nothing but pleasure.

She cried out as he brought his lips to her breast, stimulating the peak. She trembled and gasped as she felt herself becoming very wet between her legs, her own interface port readying itself for their joining. She would have never confessed it to anyone, but she had fantasized about this for so long. She had seen Megatron on many holo-vids, leading the Decepticons to one victory after another. She had observed his panther-like grace, his powerful virility, held in check by his massive body. She had gotten wet like this the first time she had watched him, feeling her interface port moistening with lubricating fluid. She knew that this reaction was quite common among the female Decepticons. She just had no idea how much better reality could be.

She was jerked out of her thoughts as Megatron lowered one hand between their entwined bodies, finding the sensitive circuitry between her legs. She cried out as he pressed his lips to hers once again, muffling the exclamation. Very soon his hand was covered in fluid not caused by the shower. She was panting and writhing as he pressed her against the wall, stimulating her breast with his free hand. She was fully aroused, he knew, and ready to accommodate him.

"Yes," she gasped as he ended the kiss, holding her hips steady with his hands. She had never felt so ready in her entire life. Her center was crying out for him, yearning to be filled. She watched in fascination as his unit drew closer, nestling itself between her legs.

Megatron heard her scream as he began to penetrate her. He stopped and studied her reaction carefully, preparing to pull out if he had caused too much pain. He smiled in satisfaction as he realized that the scream had been from intense, exquisite pleasure. She was pressing against him, forcing him deeper. Never one to deny a beautiful lady, he sheathed himself to the hilt deep within her. He groaned into her neck as he began to thrust slowly. Her insides felt like molten metal.

Despite the pleasure, Jewel was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable. She had to stand on her tiptoes to bring her hips level with his own. Megatron reached down and lifted one of her legs, draping it over his hip. His hand rested under her behind, further supporting her. This made it a bit easier, but she was balanced only on one foot, and she was having trouble standing.

This was another problem Megatron was used to facing. He withdrew from her, smiling slightly at her disappointed whimper. He set her on her feet, admiring the sultry look on her face. Not wanting to leave her deprived for long, and feeling the hot throbbing of his pleasure unit, he lifted her up onto an outcropping shelf, which had been designed to hold items such as wax and polish. Luckily, it was quite sturdy, and would hold her weight, as well as stand up to their thrusting.

"Much better," Megatron murmured as he entered her once more. She screamed again, and it was music to his audios. He loved vocal women. Their cries let him know when he was doing something right, and served to further arouse him. He slid in and out of her effortlessly, despite his size, for she was wide open to him, and lubricant streamed out from their joining, soaking them both.

It was all becoming too much for Jewel. The friction between her legs grew more forceful as she cried out. "Oh, Primus, I'm coming!" she gasped. She knew that he was not near his own peak, but she felt helpless to hold back. She felt the throbbing of her center increase into a fiery burning. She was beyond coherent speech, beyond all thought, and it was all she could do to scream. The burning increased, filling her from head to toe, and then it bloomed into shuddering contractions. Her whole body seemed to throb and sing as she shuddered, her orgasm crashing down over her. She was helpless to do anything but ride the waves of her climax until they slowly subsided.

Megatron smiled at her reassuringly, seeing her slightly sheepish look. He didn't care at all that she had come before him -- in fact, he was flattered. She was so incredibly responsive, and her orgasm had only inflamed him more, bringing him closer to release. He relished her vitality, her eagerness to please. It was such a refreshing change from the disenchanted troops that surrounded him on Earth. She was a breath of fresh air in his life.

He began to slide within her once more. Her legs shuddered as the friction built. Although she had just come, and come powerfully at that, she felt so close to the edge again. This time she was determined to hold back until Megatron achieved release as well. She squeezed her center around him, hearing him moan in abandon. She could feel the throbbing of his unit within her, echoing her own throbs. He was close now, so close, and she would see to it that this was a climax that he would remember for a long time to come, reliving it in his most fevered fantasies.

His cries and gasps soon rose in intensity, mingling with her own. He reached out with one hand, increasing the pressure of the shower unit. The solvent now poured down upon them forcefully, adding more stimulation to their sensitive bodies. Despite the loud rush of the shower, their voices rose above it, and anyone passing by would be sure to hear. 'Let them,' Megatron thought. 'My liaisons are no secret. I want everyone to know just how much I'm enjoying myself, and they can feel as jealous as they want.'

He sucked in air through his intakes, allowing it and the solvent to cool his overheated systems. Beneath him, Jewel writhed, feeling another climax approaching rapidly. She clenched her center around him, and he threw his head back, feeling the sensations build within him to a towering peak. "Oh! Jewel!" he gasped, feeling himself slipping over the edge. His pleasure unit surged and he thrust as deep as he could go, his whole body shuddering. Jewel squealed as his climax triggered her own, and she throbbed around him once again. They trembled together, their cries mingling, surrendering to the sweetest of releases.

He straightened up and withdrew as their shuddering slowly subsided. She allowed him to wrap his arm around her waist and help her off of the shelf. She swayed a bit on her feet, not trusting her legs to hold her, since they still trembled a bit in remembered passion.

Megatron held her against him, steadying her. He said the words that she'd been dreaming of all her life. "Jewel, welcome to the Decepticons."

The End

** Hey, if I were a Transformer, I'd join the 'Cons too, if I could get a greeting like that!

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive