Where No Bot Has Gone Before

by Phantom
rating: ***+hoalp (it's also gross)

Author's note: Don't take this too seriously! It's written in jest and is supposed to be funny. I wrote it on a dare. ;)

Magnus dashed into the shower area desperately. He had been stalking one special mech for weeks, and now it was time for him to make his move. Silently he removed his codpiece and slipped into the occupied stall.

The small robot turned to gawk at Ultra Magnus' long staff. "Wheelie say, Ultra Magnus is horny today!" he chirped.

"Damn straight!" the city commander growled and bent the small robot over. "Rear entry commencing!"

Wheelie gasped as Magnus' immense cock entered his small aft. "Wheelie say, never thought you were gay!"

"Shut up and push!" Magnus gasped, moaning. Those rhymes really fired his synapses. He couldn't resist a rhyme of his own. "I'm through with your bum, I'm about to cum!"

Wheelie gasped in between moans, "Then enough of fucking, I'll start sucking!"

It took all of his restraint not to cum, but Magnus calmed himself and pulled out of the small robot's rear. Wheelie turned around, his pinkish cock saluting his commander as he knelt and licked the immense rod before him. "This isn't a joke, your cock's going down my throat!" he sighed, making the rhyme sound extremely sensual.

With such a suave stud sucking his cock, Magnus could hold back no longer. He roared and fired a wad of cum all over Wheelie's face and chest. The tiny robot shut down his optics and savored the feeling as the hot liquid splashed over him.

* * * * *

Ultra Magnus shot bolt upright in bed, screaming -- half in pleasure, half in horror -- as his interface squirted out cum onto the bedsheets. "Noooo!" he howled. He refused to accept what had just gotten him off.

"What's wrong?" Phoenix asked, staring at him with worry reflected in her optics.

Magnus shook his head. "Hope that dream was a fluke, or else I'll have to puke!" His optics bulged out of their housing at that, and he bent over and heaved the contents of his holding tanks onto the floor.

The End

(anyone want a continuation?)

By Cheetah:

Short *bad* limerick following!!
Warning m/m !!
Flames will be farted at!

There was a young boy called Wheelie
Who was a pain in the ass really
Then Ultra Magnus did cum
Right up the orange one's bum
And ne'er another rhyme
Came from him anytime

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive