Ruffling the Feathers

by Blackbird
rating: **+m

Blackbird sat alone in his quarters. He was watching one of the porn vids Rattrap had let him borrow. He didn't really know how Rattrap managed to sneak them past Optimus, but he was glad he did. And he was glad that Rattrap let him borrow one of them. It was a pretty interesting one at that. Right now it was showing an orgy scene. In the middle of it were two males sandwiching a female. Off to one side were three females all licking each other and on another side was a female going down on a guy. And finally, there was just the traditional interfacing method with a male driving into a female.

Blackbird twitched some as he watched it. He had already watched it this far with a pretty mean hard on, and it was finally starting to get to him.

"Ah, what the fuck! It's a porn! It's almost a sin not to whack off to it!" he said to himself.

He then quickly undid the latches to his cod piece and tossed it over his shoulder. He sighed in relief for a moment, then grasped his rock hard erection and began to glide his hand up and down it. He glued his optics to the screen as he pleasured himself. His optics trailed back and fourth over all the different couplings, trying to take in as much of the scene as he could. He stopped looking and stared at the three females, his hand beginning to move faster. His optics left that sight and he stared the male driving into the female. He saw the look of ecstasy on her face, and he remembered all the times he had seen Nightfox with that look on her face. He moved his hand even faster as he thought of his lover. He thought of all times, and way, they interfaced. His attention was turned back to the screen when he heard one of the females moaning. He switched hands to give his right a rest, but kept up the pace with his left. He continued to stare at the screen, not really knowing where to look, but it didn't really matter. He began to feel a familiar tingle in the base of his rod and switched back to his right hand. He moved his hand as fast as he could as he felt himself about to cum. He stared at that one female's face. He had no idea why, but he just couldn't take his optics off her. It wouldn't matter here in a minute anyway. His hips began to surge up a bit and his breathing became labored slightly. He was just so close now. He could feel it.

His hips suddenly jolted upwards as he came, shooting cum straight up into the air, then back down onto his rod and hand. He continued to stroke himself until he was sure he was completely done. He sat there for a moment, catching his breath. He reached over to the left side of his chair and opened a small compartment. He took out a few rags and cleaned himself off. He was just about to dispose of them, when he heard one of the females from the vid cry out in throes of orgasm. He looked at the screen, trying to place where he had heard that voice before. He looked at the female's face, and it suddenly hit him where he had seen and heard her before.

"Oh my God it's Airazor! Airazor's in porn!" he shouted. He then looked around at his empty quarters. "And there's no one around to hear me!"

He shook his head, still amazed by the prospect.

Airazor in porn. Man, I'm gonna have to talk to her about this, he thought with a smile.

THE END?

go to the sequel
Send fan mail to Blackbird

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive