Ruffling More Feathers

by Blackbird
rating: ***+mp

Blackbird walked down the halls of the Axalon. He smiled and shook his head.

I still can't believe I'm doing this, he thought.

He had recently found out that Airazor had a...less then favorable past. Specifically she stared in at least one porno movie. He had no idea why he wanted to, but he just had to talk to her about it.

Ah, who am I kidding? The reason I want to talk to Airazor about it is because I'm hoping she'll want to relive some of her favorite movie moments with me, Blackbird admitted. Though I do kinda feel bad about cheating on Nightfox. Eh, I'll make it up to her. Who knows, maybe Airazor will give me some tips.

With that thought in mind, Blackbird turned the corner and stopped in front of Airazor's quarters. He rang the chime and after a couple of minutes Airazor answered it.

"Oh, Blackbird. Sorry, I was asleep," she explained.

"It's OK," Blackbird said. "Hey, can I come in for a minute? I want to talk to you about something."

"Sure."

Blackbird walked into Airazor's quarters and waited for her to close the door. He then turned to face her.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Airazor asked.

"Tell me Airazor, what do you remember about your past?" Blackbird asked blatantly.

Airazor thought for a moment.

"Uh...not much. Why?"

"Well, what if I told you I found a shed of evidence of your pre-protoform days?"

"You have?"

"Yep."

"What is it?"

"Well, actually, I'm not so sure you'll want to hear it."

"Of course I do. If I did have a past on Cybertron, why wouldn't I want to know about it?"

"Cause its kinda...sensitive information."

"What? Was I porn star or something?"

Blackbird didn't say anything. He just gave Airazor a sort of, "Hit the nail on the head" look. Airazor stared back at him in surprise. "Y-you mean....I was a porn star?" she asked, still in shock.

"Well, I'm not sure how far it goes, but I know you're in at least one movie."

Airazor walked over to her bed and sat down, taking this new information in. She just couldn't believe it. Yet, the more she thought about it, the more she did remember something like that buried deep in her core consciousness. She remembered a few femmes and mechs around her, interfacing. She remembered some mech hovering above her. She couldn't see his face, but she knew what she was doing. And oddly enough, she remembered liking it.

"Uh, Airazor? You OK?" Blackbird asked, looking at her with concern.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine. Just getting use to this fact," Airazor said.

"Sorry. Guess I shouldn't have brought it up."

"No, it's OK. At least now I know something of my past. It's not a very good thing, but it's something. Although, I guess it doesn't seem that strange."

"Why not?"

"Well, I did arrange that foursome between you, me, Tigatron, and Nightfox."

"Actually, wasn't Tigatron the one who brought that up?"

"Yeah, but I thought of the positions."

"Yeah, I'll give ya that. It was fun too."

"Uh huh. And I have always been a little free about my body and sexual preferences."

"For real."

"So, Blackbird, why did you really tell me this? Knowing you it just wasn't out of the kindness of your heart."

"Why Airazor, you wound me. What else would I have to gain other than telling my friend about her past misgivings?"

"Come over here and I'll show you."

Needing no other encouragement, Blackbird walked over to the bed. Airazor sat on the end of it and told him to lay down. Once he did, Airazor instantly placed her hands on his cod piece and began to move them over it. Blackbird groaned as he felt his cock going hard under the constricting piece of armor. Airazor smiled at him, then quickly undid the latches to his cod piece, then unrevealed her prize. She grabbed his rapidly raising organ and began to stroke it. He hardened instantly under her touch. For some reason she just loved that sensation. She did it a lot to Tigatron to feel that sensation too. She figured it must another thing that held back to her past. Whatever it was, she was having fun and she could tell by Blackbird's groaning that he was enjoying himself as well. She smiled, and began to speed up her stroking.

Blackbird closed his optics and groaned. He had know idea that a simply hand job could be so satisfying. Nightfox had only given him a couple, mainly do to the fact that neither of them thought it was very necessary. Blackbird was really the only one who got any pleasure out of it, and could do that himself. So, they worked more on things that would pleasure them both. But obviously Airazor wanted to be an expert at any form of sexual activity. A fact Blackbird was really appreciating right now.

Stripes...is...a lucky guy. No wonder....he's....always happy, Blackbird thought.

He began to make small thrusts upwards as he felt pressure in his rod increase. Airazor sensed he was about to blow, so she began to stroke him even faster. Blackbird groaned even louder and began to make slightly faster thrusts. He was right on the verge of coming.

"Airazor, I'm gonna..."

He shouted as he came, shooting cum straight up into the air, and then back down on his rod and Airazor's hand. She smiled as he came, and slowed down her stroking until she was sure he was finished. When he was, he looked at her and smiled.

"Thanks. Uh, you think I could get a towel or something to clean myself off with?" Blackbird asked.

"How about, something," Airazor said, smiling.

Blackbird gave her a questioning look, but that was soon replace by a look of pleasure as Airazor bent down and took his unit into her mouth. She lick off all the cum, then let him out of her mouth and licked off the cum from her hand. Unfortunately, her little cleaning exercise left Blackbird more than clean. It left him wanting more. He was laying on the bed with his rod sticking straight up again. He looked at Airazor for a second.

"Well?" he asked.

"Well what?" Airazor asked in return.

"You're not gonna finish what you started?"

"Oh, you mean that. That was just my way of cleaning you off. You can handle the rest yourself."

"But. I thought you were gonna..."

"Not tonight Blackbird. Though, I will give you an incentive for you to handle that problem of yours by yourself."

Before Blackbird could ask what she meant, Airazor got off the bed and, keeping her back to him, took off her breast plate. She let it drop to the floor, with an audible clang. She then took off her sod piece as well. Blackbird just laid there, staring at her ass. Almost involuntarily, his right hand grasped his cord and he began to stroke himself. Airazor caught this movement out of the corner of her eye, and smiled to herself. She then walked over to the edge of the bed, and bent down, resting her hands on it.

Blackbird continued to stroke himself, as he looked at Airazor. She was bending down on the bed so that she was staring directly at him. This gave Blackbird a perfect few of her breast, which were now squashed between her arms. But strangely enough, that actually seemed to increase Blackbird's arousal. His hand sped up a bit as he looked at her gorgeous twin orbs. As he was staring at her, he began to fully realize the position she was in. If he was only behind her, he could take advantage of it. He could push himself into her and hump her processor out! With that thought, Blackbird began to move his hand even faster. Right now, he didn't care who was watching him, he was too horny and too caught up in his fantasy to be bothered by anyone now.

Airazor licked her lips as she watched Blackbird pleasure himself. This had been the one thing she wasn't able to talk Tigatron into doing for her, so she was happy at least one male didn't mind. In fact, he didn't mind out at all. And by the way he was wailing away on himself, she could he was really excited. She wasn't even sure he was looking at her anymore. But she didn't care, she was just happy watching her own private peep show. As she watched Blackbird's hand move up and down his shaft, Airazor had to fight every need in her body to jump onto the bed, impale herself on him, and ride him 'til she passed out cumming. She wanted to interface so desperately, but she wasn't going to ruin this show for the world.

Blackbird looked at Airazor again as he continued to masturbate. He was still thinking of his fantasy and having the female he was fantasizing about in front of him, really helped. In the back of his mind, he still couldn't believe he was doing this. He only did this in front of one other person before and that was Nightfox. And she was masturbating too, so they both got something out of it. But, this time, Airazor was just watching him whack off. Though, he had to admit it kinda erotic.

Maybe after I'm done, she'll let me watch her do this, he thought. Course, that would probably result in my whacking off again.

The thought of Airazor masturbating, brought yet another level to his fantasy and he began to make small thrust against his hand. He was close now, he could feel it. Just a very more strokes, and he'd blow his load. He fixated he stare on Airazor's breast and moved his hand as fast as he could. As he stared at her, he noticed that one of her hands had left the bed, and was now traveling to between her legs. She smiled at him, then pushed at finger into herself, giving off a small moan as she did. That was it. That's what set Blackbird off. His hips surged upwards as he came, shooting cum all over himself. He continued to stare at Airazor throughout his orgasm. When he was finally finished, he let go off is deflating member. Airazor smiled at him, then walked into her bathing chamber. A second later she came back out with a towel.

"What? No personal cleaning this time," Blackbird asked with a smile.

"Nope. This time you just get a towel," Airazor responded, throwing him the towel.

Blackbird cleaned himself off, then stood up and handed the towel back to Airazor. She threw it into the waste dispenser and turned back to Blackbird.

"So now what?" he asked.

"Now, you leave," Airazor said, handing him cod piece.

"But, I thought you were gonna...for me."

"Nope. This was just a one way show. And that was for me."

"But..."

"No buts, just go. Maybe next time."

Blackbird grabbed his cod piece, snapped it on and left the room grumbling something about, "Always, next time". Airazor chuckled a bit at him, but her humor was replaced by her desire from before. She walked over to the bed and sat down on it. She spread her legs, and inserted two fingers into herself. She moaned as she began to move them in and out of herself. She laid back down on the bed, and closed her optics, beginning her own fantasy. This one was a little more off the page than her normal ones. She wasn't even sure if it could really happen, but that's why it was a fantasy. In it, she was riding Blackbird, with Cheetor taking her from behind, while she sucked on Tigatron. And for some reason, Blackarachnia was in the corner, going down on Nightfox. Airazor began to move her fingers even faster and also began to make small thrusts against them. She was trying anything she knew to quench the fire between her legs. She moaned louder as she began to move faster. She suddenly pictured Blackbird masturbating and somehow timed the movement of her fingers to the movement of his hand. She had no idea why she didn't want to pleasure herself in front of him, she just didn't. Although now that was on of the furthest things from her mind. She began to move her fingers and thrust her hips as fast as she possibly could. She wanted release and she wanted it now! She remembered a trick Tigatron would sometimes do to get her off when she was in need like this. She wasn't sure if it would work now, but she was willing to try anything. She placed her other hand behind her and shoved a finger into her port back there. She screamed as she finally came, her body rocking with a surprisingly powerful orgasm.

After a few minutes her body stopped convulsing and she laid down on the bed. As she was beginning to slip back into recharge, she couldn't help but be amused at her past life.

A porn actress. No wonder I'm such a pervert, she thought with a smile, then fell asleep.

THE END

go to the prequel
Send fan mail to Blackbird

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive