Strange Love

by Blackbird

Chapter One
rating: ***+ghop

Nightfox sat in her quarters, listening to a song Blackbird had let her borrow. It was called "Superhero Girl" by a band named Eve 6. She really liked it, even though it did have a major human curse word in it about five times. Still, it was a good song .

As it started to wine down, Nightfox became aware of her door chime ringing.

"Come in," she said.

The door opened and Airazor walked in.

"Hey," she said, walking over to the bed.

"What's up?" Nightfox asked, getting up from her chair.

"Just came to talk."

"About what."

"Whatever."

The two females stood in silence for a moment, neither one of them couldn't think of anything to talk about. Finally, Nightfox decided to try to start up a conversation.

"So, how's everything going with Tigatron?" she asked.

"It's going great. He's out on patrol right now, so that's why I'm here."

"That' a surprise. You usually go out there with him."

"Well, I felt like staying in for once. And...I wanted to talk to you."

"We're talking now."

"Well...that's not really what I meant. There's something really need to talk to you about."

"What?"

"Maybe you'd better sit down for this."

Nightfox gave Airazor a curious look, then sat down are her bed. Airazor turned her back to Nightfox, seemingly collecting her thoughts. After a minute, she breathed in deeply, let it out slowly, and then turned back to Nightfox.

"Nightfox," she began. "Have you..."

"What?" Nightfox asked.

"Have you ever..."

"Have I ever what?"

"Been attracted to another female?"

Nightfox's optics widened. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Airazor, her friend, just asked if she had ever been attracted to other females. And she had a bad feeling she knew where this was going.

"Well...I...uh...Airazor...I," Nightfox stuttered.

"I-it's okay. I shouldn't have said anything in the first place," Airazor said.
"It's just that sometimes I..."

"But...you and Tigatron..."

"Don't get me wrong, I still love Tigatron, but...still..."

"I hope you won't get offended by this, but...why?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's a side effect from Rhinox and Cheetor using part of the their circuitry to save me."

"So maybe that's why you think of other females....like that?"

"Probably."

"I know I'm gonna be sorry for asking this, but have you ever thought of me like that before?"

In response, Airazor stepped towards Nightfox, bent down slightly, and kissed her right on the lips. After a minute, she drew back. Nightfox stared back at her in complete shock.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..." Airazor began, but them just turned her back to Nightfox.

Nightfox got up from her bed, walked over to Airazor, turned her around, and-much to Airazor's surprise-returned the kiss from earlier. Airazor wrapped her arm around Nightfox's waist and deepened the kiss. Eventually, they broke the kiss off, each one of them breathing heavily.

"Wow," Nightfox whispered.

"I know," Airazor whispered back.

"So, what we do now?"

"I think that's pretty obvious," Airazor said, looking at Nightfox's recharge bed.

Nightfox looked at her bed, then back at Airazor and shrugged.

"Why not?" she asked.

She took Airazor's hand and led her to the bed. Nightfox laid down, then Airazor laid on top of her. They kissed each other again, and Nightfox began to move her hands over Airazor's back. Airazor moaned around the kiss, then moved her hands up the sides of Nightfox's breast plate. She quickly found the latches, and undid them. Before she could take it off, Nightfox ran her hands along the sides of Airazor's own breast plate, and gave latches to it the same treatment. Airazor broke the kiss, then smiled at Nightfox as they removed each others breast plates at the same time. They dropped them on the floor, then took a moment to stare at each others breasts. Airazor was a little put off that Nightfox's breasts were a tad bigger than hers, but she was too caught up in the moment to care. She bent down and took one of Nightfox's breasts into her mouth. Nightfox moaned as Airazor flicked her nipple with her tongue, causing it to harden.

Nightfox moved her hands down Airazor's sides, straight to her sod-piece. She found the latches and quickly undid them.

Before she could do anything, Airazor lifted her head from Nightfox's breast and took off the piece of armor herself. Nightfox smiled at her, then moved her hands down and gave Airazor's ass a slight pinch. Airazor gave her a surprised look, but then smiled and began moving down Nightfox's body. Nightfox lifted her head to see what she was doing, then smiled when Airazor flipped the latches to her sod-piece and took it off. Nightfox then let out a gasp of surprise, and a little passion, when Airazor buried her face in her interface port.

Nightfox began to moan as Airazor continued to lick her pleasure unit. She put her hands on Airazor's head and forced her deeper inside herself. She tilted her head up slightly to watch Airazor's head bob slightly up and down between her legs.

Both Nightfox and Airazor were so caught up in the moment that they didn't notice the door slide open.

"Hey Nightfox, I was wondering..." Blackbird said, but stopped when he saw the two females. " 'Oh. My. God'."

"Blackbird!" Nightfox shouted when she noticed him standing there.

Airazor lifted her head up from between Nightfox's legs and had a horrified look on her face when she noticed Blackbird. Then, both she and Nightfox tired to explain their actions, but neither of them could come up with anything comprehensible. It's just as well, because Blackbird wasn't listening to them anyway. He just stood there, staring at the naked females in front of him. He thought about what they were doing before he came in. Just the thought of it made his interface even harder than when he first spotted the two.

"Uh, Nightfox, can I just ask you one question?" he asked.

"What?" Nightfox asked, still mortified that he of all the Maximals caught her.

"Does this have anything to do with me?"

"No! Of course not! This just kinda...happened."

"OK, then I have something else to ask you."

"What?"

"Can I join in?!"

Nightfox rolled her optics.

Leave it to Blackbird to break the tension, she thought. Out loud she said, "Well, I don't know. What do you think Airazor?"

"Maybe. But we were dong just fine without him," Airazor replied, giving a playful smile to Blackbird.

"Oh come on!" Blackbird pleaded. "If you won't let me join, at least let me watch!"

"Well...I guess we could let you join. If you really want to," Nightfox said, in a very seductive voice.

"Oh, I want to!"

"Then get over here."

Blackbird walked over to the bed, stopped in front of it, and took off his cod-piece. He gave a small sigh of relief, then climbed on the bed, right on top of Nightfox. He kissed her and positioned himself to sheath his rod in her, but suddenly stopped. Nightfox broke the kiss and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. I just got an idea that's all," Blackbird replied, smiling mischievously. "And, if involves both you lovely ladies."

"Well, what is it?" Airazor asked.

"Well, first we have to change positions."

Blackbird got off of Nightfox, then told Airazor to lay down in front of him. When she did, he spread her legs apart and was ready to enter her, when he stopped and looked at Nightfox.

"Uh, you gonna be OK with this?" he asked her.

"After all that's happened today, I'm OK with anything," Nightfox remarked.

"Alright."

With that, Blackbird sheathed himself completely in Airazor, who let out a slight moan. He then looked at Nightfox again.

"OK, Nightfox, you're going to have to well...how can I put this...I guess you kneel on top of Airazor's face."

Nightfox gave him a puzzled look at first, then quickly figured out what he meant. She folded her legs up and positioned herself so that her interface was close to Airazor's face.

"Now what?" Nightfox asked, although she already knew.

"This," Blackbird said as he began to thrust into Airazor.

Airazor began to moan as Blackbird thrust into her. She was so caught up in the sensation between her legs, that she almost forgot about Nightfox. She remembered when she felt the drops of lubricant fall on her face. She put her hands on Nightfox's hips and brought her interface port closer to her face. After she did, she didn't hesitate to slip her tongue past Nightfox's slick folds and began to lick the sensory node underneath.

Nightfox let out a gasp, but it quickly turned into moaning as Airazor began to lick her. She closed her optics, threw her head back, and began to moan louder. She let her hands roam Airazor's body and inadvertently grabbed her breasts. She continued to squeeze Airazor's breasts when she noticed it caused Airazor to lick her faster.

Blackbird watched as Nightfox moaned, her face screwed up in an expression of complete ecstasy. For some reason, it turned him on that is wasn't him giving her pleasure. His optics trailed down from her face to her breasts, then right down to her dripping wet core. He could see Airazor's face planted right between his lover's legs, and began to thrust even faster and harder into her. In the back of his mind, he still couldn't believe this was all happening. It was like something out of his fantasies. Except that in his fantasies it was Starfire instead of Airazor, but what the hell. Blackbird looked at Nightfox's face again, then brought his hand up, grabbed the back of her head, then brought her lips to his in a passionate kiss.

Blackbird began to thrust even faster as he became aware that he was about to cum soon. He broke off his kiss with Nightfox, then placed his hands over hers-which were still on top of Airazor's breasts. He gave Nightfox's hands a gentle squeeze, which in turned cause her to squeeze Airazor's breasts more.

Suddenly, Airazor's body began to shake violently and she took her head away from Nightfox's core long enough to cry out her orgasm. Blackbird joined her in screaming as he let loose with his own orgasm, cumming violently inside her. Airazor then brought head back to Nightfox's interface and licked her enough to cause Nightfox to go over the edge with them, her orgasm just as powerful as theirs.

All three of them stopped screaming as their individual orgasms faded. When it was all over, Nightfox got off of Airazor and Blackbird pulled out of her. Blackbird then laid down and Nightfox laid beside him, and draped her arm over his chest. Then, much to his surprise, Airazor did the same thing. Blackbird looked at her for a moment.

Never that she'd do that, he thought. Course, I also never would have thought she'd be into the whole threesome thing, but here we are. Now, my only problem is what to do if Tigatron finds out. Oh well, I'll worry about that if it happens.

Blackbird then laid his head back on the pillow, closed his optics, and joined Nightfox and Airazor in dreamland.

THE END

go to Chapter Two
go to Table of Contents

Send fan mail to Blackbird

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive